Gold'nd Girls - Cover

Gold'nd Girls

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Don lived in his truck. His downtime passion was playing at prospecting for gold. After surviving the adventure with the hijackers, that changed; his rig had been totally destroyed. Thinking back, it appeared the only good thing that happened to Don recently, was George Pratt’s daughters, Jayden, and Sarah, were now his wards, from a dedicated bachelor to a daddy, in what seemed a matter of days. And now there’s more, more daughters that is!!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Prior to reading chapter two, you might want to consider re-reading part one of ‘Gold’nd Girls’, it has been over five years since the Don’s first adventure resulting in the hi-jack attempt, of course you all remember the Hi-Jack Right!!!

✧ ✧ ✧

Synopsis: Don had been pushing an eighteen-wheeler for more than decade; you could say he lived in his truck. His downtime passion was playing at prospecting for gold. After surviving the adventure with the hijackers, it changed all of that; his rig had been totally destroyed. But the cash he and Ennis recovered provided Don a little solace. Thinking back, it appeared the only good thing that happened to Don recently, was George Pratt’s daughters, Jayden, and Sarah, were now his wards, from a dedicated bachelor to a daddy, in what seemed a matter of days. But you know that part of the story already Right! And now there’s more, more daughters that is!!

✧ ✧ ✧

Codes: Ma/ft, Adventure, Romantic

✧ ✧ ✧

✧ ✧ ✧

Special thanks to Jim-7 for his expertise in editing and proofing. No bunnies were harmed during his edit. {Very true ... darnit! (JIM7)}

✧ ✧ ✧

It had been nearly a month since I returned home from the hospital to my two beautiful daughters and my mountain. With all kinds of time on my hands, what better opportunity would there be for me to pursue my hobby and passion: panning for gold. Since everyone in the area had emphatically stated no gold existed, I made it my goal to prove them right! When I mentioned my intentions to Jayden and Sarah, I thought they were going to bust a gut from laughing so hard.

✧ ✧ ✧

“Daddy, there’s no gold in this area, really. Many of our kin have stories about gold prospectors, and they all ended the same results, lots of humiliation, but no gold!”

“That being the case, then your daddy will get a lot of needed exercise, looking for something that doesn’t exist. Are you girls coming with me? We will drive the truck as far as we can up the mountain face and then we - or just me - will take a look around. Bring your smart phones. You can play games on them if you get bored.”

✧ ✧ ✧

The girls grabbed some cookies and soft drinks to make sure we wouldn’t starve during our expedition. With the four-wheel drive engaged we crawled up the incline, most of, for lack of a better word, the trail was just the bare granite face of the mountain. It was apparent that others had preceded us; the loose rocks were piled on the edge of the trail giving the appearance of markers.

✧ ✧ ✧

Two curious bunnies watched us as we passed them. Yes, bunny haters there are bunnies on this mountain as well as in Everett!

✧ ✧ ✧

{But, Jack! I don’t hate bunnies! I love them! They’re TASTY! (JIM7)}

✧ ✧ ✧

We travelled upwards for nearly an hour, at an incredibly low rate of speed, and then we came to the end of the trail. There in front of us, was a boulder at least six times the size of the truck, just sitting there. I could only imagine what our world was like at the time that boulder settled here, some hundreds of millions of years ago. Was it considered small at that time or large as it was to me? One thing for sure we were not going any further by truck.

✧ ✧ ✧

Since it was still early and I had nothing planned, I would explore. What I found was more boulders of varying sizes, no running water, no creeks; no gravel to pan, just a whole lot of nothing. Hell, not even bunnies thought this area was any good. There ain’t no gold in them their hills. But it wasn’t a total loss. Far to the west, off in the distance, I could see what could be called a creek. As the crow flies, maybe a couple of miles; by truck, maybe thirty or more, and that would be only if I could the find access to it. Maybe tomorrow! Back in the truck, I managed to turn around with the help of some very explanative words. I don’t think the girls were impressed. Jayden was shaking her head.

✧ ✧ ✧

“Daddy, can we stop at Runaround Creek, there’s clearing with open water like a pool, just off the trail where we can go swimming. The water is a little cool, but we usually just jump in and then out and let the sun warm us.”

✧ ✧ ✧

Since going swimming hadn’t been mentioned or planned prior to leaving the cottage, we had no bathing suits. John Thomas was wondering who needed suits, besides, I loved looking at my girls in the nude. Going down the incline was just a hair faster than going up, but there were very steep drop-offs on parts of this bunny track. Runaround Creek didn’t flow straight down. It seemed to flow right to left, then back again. Nature did imaginative things. We parked beside some bulrushes, and the girls lead the way to the pool.

✧ ✧ ✧

What looked like a family of bunnies took off, two adults and three little ones. No, I don’t need any bunny recipes.

✧ ✧ ✧

The trail, what trail? We crawled over the rocks then a pocket opened up. The pool was a depression in the rock. Over millions of years the water eroded away the softer surface rock and had formed a roughly ovoid pool, 20 by 30 feet, and almost 4 feet deep. Two adjacent areas were covered with thick green moss and grass. There was plenty of evidence the local bunnies enjoyed the grass. Both girls, showing no modesty, stripped then waited for me to remove my clothing.

I really didn’t know who to thank for bringing Jayden and Sarah into my life, George for being such a prick about his own flesh and blood, the internet by showing me Runaround Creek ... Whatever it was, today I was truly thankful. Looking at my two nude model daughters, of course, my eyes targeted the wonders between their legs. Jayden’s man in a boat was swollen, a large pink protrusion exposed out of its hood.

Jayden came towards me and massaged John Thomas, who betrayed me by getting harder.

✧ ✧ ✧

“Daddy, I am going to help you get rid of that.”

✧ ✧ ✧

Jayden, using John Thomas as a leash, tugged me towards a soft bed of moss. Sarah was right with us. Jayden released John Thomas and was now on her back arranging herself to receive John Thomas in her moist beautiful moist sleeve. Her man in a boat was now protruding at least a half inch. Sarah was sitting beside Jayden, her legs spread giving me a second view of her pink promise for later.

Now that I was mounted in Jayden, her arms encircled me and the manifestation of the actions of memorable sex took place. Nothing could compare to the feelings of making love to Jayden and Sarah. Their young bodies were perfect for me in every way. Then, like magic, I was at the point of no return. Jayden’s head lock on me squeezed tight as her body was in the throes of her climax. My ejaculations filled her void. Oh, what a feeling. When I opened my eyes, I was looking into Jayden’s eyes. Then she kissed me.

“Daddy, I love you.”

“And I love you both. A year ago, I would have never envisioned anything like this. I was set in my ways. I feel blest meeting the two of you.”

✧ ✧ ✧

When we untangled our bodies, I watched the girls heading for the pool. From behind, I watched as a glob of my cum slowly seeped down Jayden’s inner thigh, when she leaned over, her bum cheeks spread and gave me a view of her breath taking virgin rosebud. Someday soon it would be deflowered! John Thomas was so impressed he started to come back to life. I followed the girls, who were now in the water splashing, the vixens knew what was going to happen to me when I hit that ice cold water, shit it really was ice cold, so much for John Thomas’s resurrection. Both girls were watching and then started laughing.

✧ ✧ ✧

“Daddy, now you know why I wanted you to fuck me before you got in the water.”

✧ ✧ ✧

I made a lunge for them, and then realized, it was me getting the worst of this, they seemed accustomed to the ice water, not me or John Thomas. I got out and lay back on the shore, basking in the rays of the warm sun as they did their job. The solar heat felt so good! The warmth ran through my body. I could hear the girls chatting. Then I felt a very cold hand on John Thomas. It was Sarah. She was trying to revive phoenix. She engulfed John Thomas in her warm mouth, and that did the job! Now in his full glory, Sarah shifted her body and was above me lowering her beautiful pussy on John Thomas, no more cold, just Sarah’s warm moist sleeve. I loved my girls. This time my ejaculation wasn’t as strong, but it was very, very special.

✧ ✧ ✧

The trip back to the cottage was relaxing, the girls were whispering to each other. In my mind, I knew this situation of me doing nothing wasn’t going to last. The girls were great, but they had to get back into the routine of going to school and interacting with other’s their own age. It had me wondering how soon it would be when some young confident male caught their eye. They were no longer the dowdy young girls I first met; they were now incredibly attractive young ladies.

✧ ✧ ✧

The bunnies were evident as we descended the mountain. I wondered if there was some clown pursuing them. Nasty, Nasty.

✧ ✧ ✧

As soon as we were home, the girls hit the shower. Both had cum seeping from their pussies. Grabbing a coffee, my mind was suggesting I get off my ass and get back on the road. But did I want to get back into the rat race of long-haul driving? My mind answered, hey dummy that was all you’ve been doing for the last fifteen years, and you still needed to find the mother lode of gold, like that was ever going to happen. Then my inner being answered again, nothing would happen if you just sat there with your finger up your ass and never tried.

✧ ✧ ✧

Since I had not considered replacing my rig, for the time being prospecting it would have to be. A place to start. would be to attempt to find the creek that was about two miles east as the crow flies. The girls were parading around with towels wrapped around their hair and body; the body wraps didn’t cover heaven. Both girls made sure I got a good view of their men in a boat, both, I was sure, were calling me. That would have to wait until later.

✧ ✧ ✧

“Would you girls like to join me, I am going prospecting again, different place.”

“No thanks, you’re not going to find anything.”

“You never know!”

“Yes, we do! We’re going to watch television.”

✧ ✧ ✧

More porno, who knew what they would watch, maybe something they could share with Daddy, later!

✧ ✧ ✧

When I passed the Pratt residence, I saw the three boys were outside and waved. I didn’t see that miserable old prick George. Now on the main road I travelled east watching the odometer, close to the two-mile reading I watched for a right turn, maybe an actual road, rather than a goat trail.

Approximately three miles east there was a road/path/ trail/ bunny track. As soon as I started to climb, I engaged the all-wheel drive. The odometer slowly flipped tenths of a mile, at four and four-tenths miles, I finally spotted the elusive creek. The good thing was, its bottom was full of rocks and gravel, no weeds at this point. It was obvious that I was not the only visitor. The ground was littered with used condoms. I, with my investigative talents, had located one of the parking areas for local teens.

✧ ✧ ✧

Grabbing my knap sack containing my panning paraphernalia, I headed up stream. About forty feet up, I encountered a small waterfall, above the waterfall was a pool, surrounded by various sized rocks, the water was clear enough to see the bottom which was covered with small rocks and gravel. Maybe just maybe, a couple of flakes of gold were waiting for me. Shit! The water was ice cold, but I managed to scoop a pan of gravel and started the ritual, swirling the pan, getting rid of the rock and actual gravel, still no gold flakes. Finally, I saw the glitter of one flake proving there was trace gold in this creek. Two hours later, I was the proud owner of six flakes. Gathering my equipment, I returned to the truck. Just as I was about to leave, I heard.

✧ ✧ ✧

“What’s you’s doing mister?”

✧ ✧ ✧

Turning to the sound, I was faced with two young girls. They reminded me of Jayden and Sarah the first time we met when George introduced us. Their clothing must have come from the same source as they were clean, but butt ugly. Both girls were blue eyed blonds, with very well shaped, kissable lips.

“I’m just about to leave for home. Where do you girls live?”

They pointed upstream. My eyes followed, and I spotted a cottage. Smoke was curling from the chimney.

“Is yous the man, Jayden and Sarah is livin’ with?”

News travels fast in the hills of Tennessee, I nodded yes.

“Wishen’ it was us.”

I was guessing both girls were in the fourteen to sixteen age range, they had the same body features as Jayden and Sarah originally did in their ill-fitting clothing, none! But now they had me curious, why and the hell would they want to be Sarah and Jayden, disowned by their ma and pa?

“Why is that?”

“Pa tol’ us we needs to get married and have kids. We’s don’t wants to.”

“What do you want to do?”

“Gets an education, like Jayden and Sarah is doing. Then we’s can do things.”

“What are your names?”

“Avery and Sienna Pratt, we’s cousins with Jayden and Sarah.”

✧ ✧ ✧

What a wonderful family the Pratts were, both pushing their young daughters out of their home. No wonder the girls wanted to break the cycle. Now I was getting that very uneasy feeling, what a situation for young girls to be in, this again reminded me of my introduction to Jayden and Sarah! And my involvement with the young teen girls all started because I wanted to be a gold prospector. Shit!

✧ ✧ ✧

“I’ll tell them I met you. I have to go.”

✧ ✧ ✧

In the rear-view mirrors, I watched Avery and Sienna’s mournful faces, they were still standing in the clearing, then they were gone, the rear landscape changed with the direction of the truck. Why did I feel so apprehensive and shitty? I hadn’t done anything! How do I get myself into these ‘things?’ Hell, I didn’t even know what these ‘things’ were! Those six flakes of gold no longer gave me the same lift as they originally did.

✧ ✧ ✧

Turning onto my trail, I thought of Jayden and Sarah, watching the porn channels, maybe getting some new ideas to try with their daddy. Then another thought hit me, I really should be working. I know I didn’t need the money, but I couldn’t spend the rest of my life panning gold that wasn’t there. I needed to be doing something. There was a feeling of pride as the cottage came into view, my girls would be waiting.

✧ ✧ ✧

But they were not waiting for me, they were in bed, Jayden was sawing a long string of anal beads in and out of Sarah’s tight rosebud, Sarah in the throes of the sensation, her body was ever so close to an anal climax, she was moving back and forth on her knees enjoying the complete sensation of the action. Jayden must have heard the door open.

“Hi, Daddy, give me a minute. Sarah is nearly there.”

There, meaning a thundering climax, which she was now in the throes of enjoying! I couldn’t help but admire her beautiful round dark rimmed open rosebud. A trickle of her pussy juice was slowly seeping down her inner thighs. She turned.

✧ ✧ ✧

“Hi, Daddy, did you like Avery and Sienna?”

How in the hell did they know I had met their cousins?

“They called us. They want to be like us.”

Once again, I got that uneasy feeling. The hair on the back of my neck felt like it was sticking straight out like porky-pine quills! Now I was waiting for the rest of the story.

“What do you mean?”

Jayden had a weird smile on her face like a Cheshire cat, not a good sign.

“When you were in the hospital, Mr. Haley took us shopping. We met my uncle, Avery, and Sienna’s daddy, in the grocery store. Our cousins couldn’t believe the stylish clothing we were wearing and our new hair styles, Uncle Peter was shocked thinking his brother George spent all that money on his daughters. We told the girls what our pa and ma did to us. Avery whispered to me that she wished her ma and pa would do the same thing. They want new things, too.”

Now I knew why I had those weird shitty feelings of foreboding, like a ton weight was ready to drop on me.

“Anything else happen?”

“We bought them sodas and talked about you and the new stuff we were learning at school and from the satellite dish. They couldn’t believe we get three hundred channels.”

I wondered if they mentioned the thirty porn channels that the girls enjoyed!

“And.”

“We showed them our Victoria’s Secret lingerie in the bathroom. They were wearing large plain worn white baggy panties tied with a string. Heck, both felt the soft material on our bras and thongs. They want the same thing.”

✧ ✧ ✧

Rather than getting any deeper on this subject, I asked what was for dinner. But I still had a horrible feeling of foreboding. During dinner, my comment about returning to long-haul driving didn’t bring a remark. The girl’s lives were now entrenched with the new activities they seemed to enjoy, me being away, driving, was now part of that.

✧ ✧ ✧

Tomorrow I would start the fun of locating a new tractor, since the price was no object, the funds from the insurance company were still in the bank. Perhaps I could find a dealer that would take cash payments of nine thousand a month for the balance.

While the girls got dinner ready, I enjoyed a shower. Dinner went well; the questions at the table were mostly when I was going to buy a new truck and such. But Sarah hit me again about her cousins.

✧ ✧ ✧

“Daddy, did you find Avery and Sienna attractive?”

✧ ✧ ✧

That shitty feeling had quickly returned: my neck hair stood on end, what the hell brought on that question? All my apparent problems were a result of hunting for those elusive gold flakes. But there was no going back.

✧ ✧ ✧

“Why would you ask a question like that? I have two beautiful daughters that I love very much. Are you suggesting I should be looking for more girls?”

With that question, it was my hope that it stopped this line of conversation; it didn’t!

“No, not strangers;. Avery and Sienna are not strangers, they’re kin. Their daddy is like our old daddy, they need a new daddy like you!”

I didn’t know where this going but I knew I didn’t want to go there, it had to stop.

“Isn’t it time for your shower? It’s getting late and you have to go to school tomorrow.”

“Okay, Daddy.”

✧ ✧ ✧

Mrs. Reese picked the girls up for school. I headed to Coker Creek to talk to my diesel mechanic Red McLaren. Perhaps he could point me to a new truck or a dealer.

By the end of the day, I had a lead on a 2018 Volvo with a trailer, the tractor had full sleeper cab, microwave, small refrigerator. The only thing it didn’t have was dancing girls. The price was right, the unit had very low mileage, the current owner, who was not a young man, had had a heart attack, and his commercial driver’s licence had been revoked.

His family hated the thought of selling the beast, but they knew that the driver would be in distress every day, just looking at unit parked in the yard. The good thing for me was they were more than willing to accept cash for the difference from my insurance payout, in two payments. Thus, no worries about the possibility of a questionable deposit of over ten thousand in cash.

The big surprise was Adcon Insurance wrote the new insurance policy on the tractor and trailer. I felt good about today. Things went well. I would be calling Nick Adams at Reo Dispatching soon, to tell him I would be soon ready for the road.

✧ ✧ ✧

Then the wheels fell off my beautiful day. My cell rang. It was my lawyer, Leo Haley.

“Don, what the hell did you get yourself into this time?”

Duh! What the hell was he talking about?

“You have lost me, Leo, what the hell are you talking about?”

“I just had Peter Pratt, George’s brother, and his loving wife Daisy in my office. Are you in town? Can you come to my office ... now?”

I really didn’t like the feeling of this. The hair on the back of my neck was standing once again ... not a good sign.

“I can be there, shortly.”

✧ ✧ ✧

The scenario going through my mind was what George and his loving wife Annie did to Jayden and Sarah. It couldn’t be! Boy, did I have a shitty feeling about this. Now in Leo’s office he saw me and gave me a wave to come to his desk.

✧ ✧ ✧

“What has happened, Leo? Whatever it is, I had nothing to do with it. I just bought a new truck, and I’ve been busy all day, with the transfer of ownership and arranging the insurance. What’s the problem?”

“Depends on how you look at it if it’s a problem or not. Do you know Avery and Sienna Pratt?”

“No, not really. I only met them once while prospecting near their cabin. They were standing near the trail. They talked to me as I was leaving to return home.”

“You know they are kin to George and Annie.”

“Yes, they told me they were Sarah and Jayden’s cousins.”

Leo was shaking his head. He reached behind his desk and retrieved a large folder brimming with papers. It reminded me of the pile he had when George and Annie Pratt dropped the bomb on me. It couldn’t be! Shit, not again. I had done nothing to deserve this. He slid the first pile over and like George and Annie, Peter and Daisy Pratt relinquished their parental claim to both Avery and Sienna, in favor of the guardianship of one Don Cassidy, me! Shit, not again ‘yes again!’ The second set of papers was their ‘Notice of independent legal advice’ form from the same legal firm George had used. How did I get myself into these things?

“How can they get away with this? I don’t know those girls, I saw them once, for less than ten minutes.”

“It seems George had a long talk with his brother, Peter, and thought it was a great idea when George suggested a way to move spinster girls out of the home.”

“Spinsters! How old are the girls?”

“Avery is sixteen, and Sienna is fourteen and a couple of months ... spinsters in their parent’s way of thinking.”

“Where are they now?”

“I was led to believe; they and their belongings are being dropped off at your cottage as we speak.”

✧ ✧ ✧

Why in hell didn’t I go to Michigan to look for gold? Maybe Alaska, or the Yukon Territories in Canada!

✧ ✧ ✧

“I suppose I have the same choice as I had with Jayden and Sarah!”

“Same, so what will it be?”

“Does George have any more brothers?”

“Not that I know of, but he likely has many more kin.”

“And if I don’t accept this blackmail the girls will end up in Children’s Services and likely will be separated.”

“You know the drill. I never thought I would see anything like this again after Sarah and Jayden.”

✧ ✧ ✧

After signing my life away for the second time, Leo gave me the documents that also include permission for both girls to marry one Don Cassidy at the tender age of sixteen. Bigamy was not legal in Tennessee was it? There was a small plastic envelope which I assumed was the girl’s birth certificates and other personal documents. Leo stood came to me and offered his hand.

“I don’t know what to say, Don, but good luck.”

✧ ✧ ✧

Leaving Leo’s office, I was stunned, why me? Four young girls, four! This morning started out with the reality that I was going back to work! I’d felt good. I had found the perfect rig. Now, I really didn’t know. Grabbing my cell, I called Jayden.

“Daddy, when will you be home?”

Damn call display!

“I am just leaving town. Are Avery and Sienna there?”

There was long pregnant silence, all I heard was static. Then Jayden confirmed what I knew.

“Their daddy just dropped them off, with their suitcases and some plastic bags. What is happening, Daddy? Did their ma and pa do the same as ours?”

“Yes, they did. I’ll be home shortly, and we will talk.”

✧ ✧ ✧

All kinds of scenarios went through my mind, and each time it ended with me being responsible for four young teenage girls. Four! Where were we going to sleep? Did Avery and Sienna know how close I was to Jayden and Sarah? Was I going to be celibate from now on? As I slowly crawled up the incline, no one was evident when passing the Pratt’s. Parking in front of my cottage, I took a deep breath and walked in.

✧ ✧ ✧

Surprise!

Standing before me was Avery and Sienna, stark naked, their skin squeaky clean from a recent shower, their hair was still damp. There was no controlling John Thomas, he loved the view. Avery had a breath-taking body, very noticeable boobs with long thick extended nipples. Her pubes were large and protruding with just a shading of blond hair, she like Sarah and Jayden, Avery had an exceptionally large man in a boat, which were now extended with excitement or fear of the unknown. Were all the Pratt’s females blest with large clitorises? Sienna was a bit smaller on the boobs, but her clitoris was just as long and extended. John Thomas didn’t realize the serious nature of the situation, but he loved the display. I looked at Jayden inquiringly.

✧ ✧ ✧

“Daddy, they want to be part of your family, just like me and Sarah.”

✧ ✧ ✧

Both nude girls approached me, I could see they were on the verge of breaking down and crying, and their arms encircled me. My hands were now touching warm soft skin. If they hadn’t noticed John Thomas before, they certainly couldn’t miss the protrusion poking them as John Thomas demonstrated he would welcome all young naked ladies. Both girls were looking into my eyes, both were so close to tears. Avery spoke.

“Please don’t send us away! We gots no place to go. Pa done tol’ us that Uncle George won’t take us in, ‘cause of what he did to Jayden and Sarah.”

My hands were taking liberties my mind had been trying to resist. My mind was losing. Both girls felt so soft and warm. I had to get control, otherwise who knows!

“Girls, please, get dressed. Then we’ll talk.”

✧ ✧ ✧

Avery and Sienna’s wardrobe once again reminded me of Jayden and Sarah’s when they first became part of my kibbutz. Now my family had become a growing family. Their hand-me-down housecoats were functional, but dog awful ugly. The four girls were at the table, I was at the coffee machine, taking a few moments to figure out how to approach this dilemma. Now looking at the four faces, Jayden and Sarah were smiling. They knew that I was a softy at heart; but to Avery and Sienna, this was the unknown, and they were again on the verge of tears.

“Avery and Sienna, are you aware of what your ma and pa did today concerning you?”

“Ma and Pa wents to town this morning. They left us to take care of the boys. When’s they comes back they tol’ me and Sienna to pack our things, all our things, ‘cause we wasn’t coming back. We’s got into the truck and Pa drove us here. He tol’ us to get out, and dumped our stuff on the side of the trail and we watched him drive away. Jayden and Sarah watched and comed out to help us. They fed us’ns and that’s all we knows.”

“You know what happened to Jayden and Sarah?”

“Yep, theirs ma and pa tol’ them to leave home and live here.”

“That is what your pa and ma did. Your parents went to see Leo Haley, the lawyer. They signed several legal papers giving you both to me as your guardian. They made me your new daddy.”

Now Avery and Sienna were now sobbing, tears were flowing like water.

“Whats that mean? Whats you going to do with us?”

“Do! Nothing! You and Sienna are now my daughters, like Jayden and Sarah. Now we are going to get some rest. Tomorrow, at breakfast, we will decide what is going to happen next. What are we going to do about sleeping arrangements?”

Helpful Jayden piped up.

“Daddy, Avery and Sienna know we sleep with you, they can sleep on the other bed.”

✧ ✧ ✧

Great! Now all four young girls were aware Daddy Don was a pervert. Right now, I was too exhausted to care. The girls were as thick as thieves, my comments must have been what Sarah and Jayden told them would likely happen. I headed for the shower. This was different, I was alone. After drying, I slipped on clean shorts and went to bed. All the girls were waiting. It seemed that Jayden and Sarah had shared some of their wardrobe. All the girls were wearing revealing nighties. I had to admit, Avery and Sienna looked fantastic, and once their hair was styled, there would be four very striking beauties living here.

✧ ✧ ✧

I climbed into the queen -sized bed and got comfortable. Since Jayden divulged that she and Sarah were my bed partners, I expected them to slip into my bed as soon as Avery and Sienna were settled. I could hear whispers. But I was so mentally exhausted, my mind actually shut down and I fell asleep, alone!

✧ ✧ ✧

Sometime later, in the early hours, I really didn’t know what time it was, I woke to the feeling of weight being added to the bed. The girls had finally finished chatting. Jayden was on one side of me, I would know her kiss anywhere, but the surprise was my second kiss from my left. It was not Sarah, a warm naked body hugged me, and a soft hand grabbed John Thomas and gave him a gentle squeeze, and then the hand grabbed my hand and directed me to a very warm moist pussy. It was Avery. Her pussy was framed with incredibly soft, fine, downy hair. Her man in a boat was swollen and sensitive and each time I touched it; Avery moaned with ebullient fervor. Yes, I wanted too, but I didn’t! Jayden was spooned to my back. Avery’s body was against my front. John Thomas was against her soft posterior and my right hand never left her warm moist pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.