Mr Dumbar's New Secretary - Cover

Mr Dumbar's New Secretary

by jamaica

Copyright© 2016 by jamaica

Erotica Sex Story: Gorgeous young cocktease lords it over her boss and the rest of the office. She is truly diabolical!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   White Male   Hispanic Female   Petting   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts   Workplace   .

David Dumbar had plodded through the years without much fanfare. He'd been at the same company since forever. UNICORP was a large and torpid organization, the sort of place where a dull, straightforward cove like David could fester away unobtrusively in middle management. His last promotion had been a decade ago. His next move would be a decade from now and that would be retirement. David knew this and so did all of his colleagues. DD was part of the furniture. He didn't mind.

His personal life was uneventful and dispiriting. He had a couple of male friends but neither were close. With women, well it just hadn't happened. A brief relationship many years ago with a rather spooky nurse who'd lived in the same block but since then nothing. She hadn't been especially great looking either. David wasn't good around attractive members of the opposite sex. He'd never had any success with them and a lifetime of deprival and disappointment in that area had seeped through his bones to the point that he tended to shy away from even thinking about it. David avoided wherever possible the close company of sexually desirable women. It was better that way.

It wasn't always possible however. Occasionally fate decreed that David Dumbar's path would rub with that of a nubile, easy-on-the-eye female. And never was that more true than on this particular day in June.

David was interviewing for a new secretary because Janis was emigrating to join her grandkids in Australia. She was leaving at the end of the month, which was now the end of the week and it was already Thursday. Tomorrow was Janis's last day.

Replacing her was not easy. David had seen candidates over several weeks and none were suitable. He'd been starting to panic and then, yes, finally! This afternoon had yielded a result. A fellow DD. Dorothy Duke. She was perfect. She reminded David of dear old Janis. Dorothy had the same unassuming but stolidly competent aura. Her resume had everything he was looking for and their conversation went well. Dorothy left David's office in virtual possession of the job.

"We'll get the written offer out to you tomorrow, ok?"

Dorothy smiled. "Great!"

She looked pleased and grateful as she exited. David was pleased and grateful too. He'd gotten tired of the process and felt relieved to see the end of it.

He turned to Janis, who had agreed to sit in on the interviews.

"Thank heavens for that," he said.

"I know! I was beginning to think we'd never find anyone."

The two of them chatted a while about Dorothy Duke. How she fitted the bill in every respect.

"Still have one to go, though, don't we?" David said. "The Mexican girl."

David retrieved a one-pager from the papers on his desk and peered at it over his spectacles. He checked his watch. "Merciana Melendez. Five o'clock. So that's in, what, twenty minutes."

"Guess it's too late to cancel," said Janice.

"More's the pity."

"Very young anyway, if I recall," Janice said, frowning. "We only shortlisted her because we were getting desperate.

"Too true."

"How old is she again?"

"Nineteen. Looking for her first job."

"Well it won't be this one. Vacancy filled. Poor girl. Seems unfair to waste her time."

"And ours," said David.

"Yours," corrected Janis.

David looked quizzically at her.

"I have to get going," said Janis. "Told you earlier, didn't I?"

David had forgotten but he remembered now. Janis had an appointment at the hairdressers. Wanted to look her best for her leaving do tomorrow.

"Oh yes, of course," he said.

"So you'll have to deal with Miss Melendez by yourself. That's ok, isn't it?"

"No problem at all."

"Ok, so see you tomorrow."

"Yes. Bye."


David's phone went a few minutes after Janice had left. It was reception. There was a Merciana Melendez to see him.

She was early but David decided to go and get her straightaway. He was keen to get this over with.

He rode the lift down to ground and emerged into the reception area. There was just the one person waiting there.

"Miss Melendez?" he said, approaching her. The girl looked up and smiled.

She jumped to her feet and proffered an elegantly manicured hand. Her nails were painted a striking shade of cerise. She was medium tall and dressed beautifully in dark grey skirt, white silk blouse, smart killer heels.

"I'm David Dumbar," he said, shaking hands in what he hoped was a firm and businesslike manner.

In truth he was feeling nervous about interviewing the girl. He hadn't been until he'd seen her but he was now. Reason being that she was terrific looking as well as nicely turned out. Exceedingly pretty, flawless sultry complexion, voluptuous figure, just all round gorgeous!

"Mercy."

"Excuse me?"

"That's what people call me. Mercy."

"Ok, er, Mercy."

David was stammering slightly. Thought he might be blushing too. Pull yourself together, he admonished. He felt a little foolish. If anybody should be nervous it should be the interviewee, for christ's sake.

The girl didn't seem nervous though. She seemed friendly but at the same time cool and self possessed.

As they travelled up to David's floor, the 5th, he found himself chattering inarticulately about nothing in particular. He was behaving like a dork, but he couldn't help it.

He cursed inwardly at Janis for landing him with this. None of the others they'd interviewed had been lookers by any stretch of the imagination and he had not imagined that this final one would be. It would have been considerably easier for David if Janis had been there too. If he'd known he would have insisted on it, hair appointment or not.

But David was aware of something else too. Mixed in with the unease and the anxiety there was excitement. He was trying to quell it but not really succeeding. His blood was pumping wildly at the prospect of being alone in his office with this drop-dead young woman. Did he want to stick to his original plan of a very short conversation where he gently but firmly told Miss Merciana Melendez thanks for coming but the job was gone? David wasn't sure.

They exited the lift and walked across the open plan to David's office on the far side. Cue a ripple of appreciation from the guys out there. Some murmuring, wolfish grins, mouths falling open. David had expected this but was annoyed nonetheless. Somebody actually whistled, would you believe. Unprofessional or what. David kept his eyes fixed straight ahead and pretended to be oblivious. He hoped the lusty attention wasn't making the girl feel uncomfortable. He glanced at her to check. She was walking confidently, swinging her hips in her tight skirt, and grinning at the guy who'd just whistled. Not so uncomfortable then. Ok.

David ushered her into his office and closed the door.

"Sorry about that," he said, sheepishly.

The girl gave a sly knowing smile. "It's ok. I'm used to it."

David's mind reeled for how best to respond.

"Um, guess so," he managed, after an awkward silence.

"Why thank you," she pouted prettily. "Such a sweet thing to say."

Had he meant to kick off with a clumsy compliment on her looks? No he had not. This was going off the rails already.

The peculiar combination of embarrassment and anticipation intensified.

"So, Merciana," he started up again.

"Mercy. Call me Mercy."

"Mercy. Please er ... please take a seat."

They'd conducted all the other interviews around his desk but this time he was pointing to the L shaped couch in the corner of the room. Why was that? David didn't bother lying to himself. He didn't want his view impaired.

Mercy looked over there. "Cosy," she said, sounding amused.

David sensed that the girl had sussed him. She knew the type of thoughts he was having and she apparently didn't mind. Ok, so where's the harm then? Not as if he was going to molest her or anything. Just snatch this chance to ogle a delicious young thing who he'd never meet again, nothing too sleazy and obvious either, half an hour of chit-chat and then it's goodbye and move on and back to normal. Well almost normal. Janis gone but replaced by someone very similar. Mousy middle-aged Dorothy Duke to start next week. Maybe on Monday if they could get the paperwork done sharpish.

Except that the prospect of Dorothy Duke suddenly didn't seem quite so appealing. Even less so as he watched Mercy sashay over to the couch. Jesus, that skirt. It was above the knee and clung like a second skin. David gazed in anguished longing at her gently swaying buttocks and her smooth luscious legs.

Mercy settled herself comfortably down. She slowly and rather sexily crossed one leg over the other, snug skirt riding up her thighs. She made no attempt to pull it down.

David looked, he couldn't help it. When he dragged his eyes back to Mercy's face he found her staring right back at him. She was smirking slightly.

David tried to hold her gaze but looked away quickly. He might be the interviewer here but he didn't feel in charge.

"Would you like a coffee?" he said, fighting for some composure.

In his struggle not to stare at Mercy's fabulous legs he found himself looking intently at the floor.

"I would, David, yes," Mercy replied, cool and crisp.

"The machine is just outside. I won't be a second," he said, making for the door.

"Oh Mr Dumbar?"

"Yes?" he said, spinning around.

"Haven't you forgotten something?"

"Um, have I?"

"Don't you want to know how I like it?"

"Sorry?"

"My coffee. How I like my coffee."

"Oh god, yes. Forgive me."

"It's no big deal. Of course I forgive you."

"Great. Thanks."

"It's ok. Really."

David remained rooted. He felt trapped by Mercy's steady penetrating gaze. Felt as if he needed her permission to continue with this coffee errand.

Mercy was silent for what seemed a long time.

Then she giggled.

"So go on then. Ask me how I like my coffee."

David reddened. Was the girl flirting or was she just laughing at him?

"Ok. Right. So how do you like your coffee?" he managed to say, albeit in a tight voice.

"I like it with oodles of cream and sugar."

"Um, we don't have cream, I'm afraid."

"No cream?"

"No, I'm sorry. We only have milk."

"Milk."

Mercy was not looking best pleased.

"Ok," she said.

"I am sorry, Mercy."

"Full of apologies, David, aren't you? That's at least three already."

"Sorry."

"Four."

She was toying with him, David realized, but he was unable to assert himself. He also realized that perhaps he didn't really want to. Forgetting his earlier resolution of 'nothing too obvious' his eyes lingered hungrily on Mercy. He drank it all in, those lovely bare legs so gloriously crossed and flaunted in the tantalizing skirt, those firm and bountiful breasts jutting out proudly against her gossamer light blouse, the hint of cleavage artfully displayed by a couple of undone buttons, her stunning face framed by cascades of luxuriant black hair, the full generous mouth and perfectly applied lipstick, colour matching her nails, the cute little nose, the dark flashing eyes, at once confident and commanding and mischievous. And the scent she was wearing. Something sensuous and ultra feminine. David felt his power of will slipping away. It was simply too much. Mercy was enough to drive any man half crazy. For a man like David Dumbar, who could barely remember the last time he'd gotten laid, churning with need and sexual frustration, the intimate exposure to such mouth-watering female sexiness was devastating. He was lost.

Mercy sat on the couch basking in the painfully blatant adoration of this joke of a character who was meant to be interviewing her. She was smugly aware of his inner turmoil. Mercy knew when she had a man under her spell. It happened often enough after all! She was young but far from innocent. She knew how gorgeous she was and she revelled in her shattering effect on men. She loved how they became desperate drooling idiots in her presence, their frantic attempts to impress, how ridiculously easy it was to manipulate them. Especially sad sacks like David Dumbar. He was a perfect victim. In Mercy's opinion, a guy like this was simply made to be exploited.

"How about that coffee then?" she said, snapping David out of his reverie.

David nodded mutely and left the room.


During his brief absence Mercy mulled the situation. She had a wicked glint in her eye. The job was hers if she wanted it and Mercy decided that she did. Working for such a hapless jerk would be a scream. With his diminutive height, his chubby unprepossessing frame, his deeply forgettable face, the thick glasses, his halting timid manner, Mercy's first impression down in reception had been that her prospective boss probably did not see much action in the bedroom, and the way he'd just been looking at her had pretty much confirmed that. OMG, poor thing was like the starving dog salivating at the juicy bone! Mercy's imagination went into overdrive as she contemplated the devilish way she'd mess with him once she got installed here. Come to think of it, why not start right now? Mercy glanced down at her blouse and, smiling contentedly, she undid the third button.

David returned with her coffee in a paper cup. "Here we go," he said, placing it on the low table by the couch in front of her.

"Thanks, sweetie" said Mercy, like David was some faithful old retainer.

David blushed furiously. He felt demeaned being spoken to like this by a young girl he was supposed to be interviewing for a job. But rather thrilled too. Was it possible that she kind of liked him?

He mumbled something about no proper mugs, which Mercy ignored.

"You not having one?" she said.

"No, not for me."

"Why not?"

"Um, I'm ok. Had one a few minutes ago."

This was not the truth. The reason that David was foregoing coffee was that he didn't trust his hand to remain steady in the presence of the gorgeous Mercy Melendez.

The girl maintained her level stare and considered his answer carefully. Then she shook her head.

"Really? You grabbed a coffee just before you knew you were meeting with me? Seems a little strange. Why didn't you wait?"

"Um, I dunno," muttered David, wishing the damn girl would drop this.

What a remarkably assertive young lady, he thought. Her manner was unnerving him almost as much as her spectacular looks.

"Because that would have been more polite and social, don't you think?" Mercy persisted.

"Guess it would, yes," David acknowledged.

"Not that I mind drinking alone, I don't, but still."

"Yes, I see."

He didn't, not really.

Mercy was staring stonily at him. David feared that he had disappointed and displeased her, hence this impasse. He needed to find a way out of it, find the key that would allow them to continue.

The silence went on for some time. It didn't seem to bother Mercy one iota. She sat there calm and utterly still on the couch, face implacable, almost expressionless. David by contrast was becoming ever more awkward and tense.

Just as David was wondering if this actually marked the end of the interview, he realized what was required. Yes, of course, silly him.

"Mercy, I'm truly sorry," he said.

Mercy weighed up this offering. She took her sweet time about it, but then to David's great relief she came down in his favour. There was the ghost of a smile and the briefest of nods. Permission to proceed.

"Thank you," David said. Then he scurried off to his desk and came back with Mercy's resume.

David sat down on the section of couch which ran at right angles to where Mercy was positioned. It was a compact sofa, so they were quite close to each other.

After Mercy, smiling sweetly once more, had pointedly shuffled herself over towards him they were very close. Almost touching.

David began the interview. It was a charade and they both knew it. He sat there with Mercy's resume in his hand, referring to it, asking this and that, while Mercy fielded the questions with amused disdain. What was really going on was that David was treating himself to an eyeful of scenery and Mercy, in her element as the tantalizing object of desire, was more than happy to let him.

Mercy was savouring the rush she always got when she had a man utterly besotted. She languorously crossed and re-crossed her legs, showing a little more sumptuous golden thigh. She tossed her hair and pouted and licked her lips. She toyed with the fourth button on her blouse. She was being the most terrible pricktease and loving every minute of it!

Egged on by her victim's agonized reactions, Mercy went to town with the provocation. She loosened a shoe and let it dangle precariously on the tip of her sexily pedicured cerise-painted toes. She casually scratched an 'itch' high up under her skirt. She stretched her arms above and behind her shoulders so that her large firm tits pushed hard against the thin material of her blouse. Whenever she bent forward to take a sip of coffee her blouse opened up and poor deprived David was taunted by a glimpse of heaven, a pair of fabulous breasts nestling in a tiny lace bra that didn't completely obscure the nipples.

Before too long David was a wreck. He was sweating all over, his hands were trembling, his head was twitching about, his face was deeply flushed, and of course he had a stonker on the go inside his pants. The girl was driving him beserk!

For a while Mercy made like she didn't know what she was doing, but soon decided it would be more fun if she dropped the pretence.

"You ok, sweetie?" she said, interrupting David in the middle of some asshole question.

David looked up from where he'd been staring, Mercy's thighs, and made eye contact with her. She was smiling at him. The smile was affectionate but there was mockery there too.

"Um, sure," he said.

He held her gaze. It was difficult, he felt an idiot, but he managed it.

"Just that you seem a little distracted."

"Distracted?"

"Mmm."

Mercy skewered him with a wicked gloating grin and began fingering the hem of her skirt. It was dangerously high. Her thighs were very fully exposed now.

David squirmed in his seat. This was setting him a herculean challenge. It was just daring him not to look. David wasn't up to it. Not even close. He succumbed quickly and was again lost in the worshipful contemplation of Mercy's diabolically sexy legs.

Mercy giggled. "See? Distracted."

David gave up. He grinned awkwardly. "Well, you know."

There was no point fighting this. The girl was calling the shots here. If he wanted to continue with her he would have to accept that fact. And David did want to continue. It was against his better judgement but, oh lord, yes he did. His 'better judgement' in truth had long since gone. What was ruling him was in his pants, not between his ears. David imagined this delectable honey of a girl leaving his office and him never seeing her again. To his surprise he found the thought distressing in the extreme. The prospect was, literally, unbearable.

Mercy recognized the abject surrender. OMG, she owned the guy!

Gleefully, she set about pressing home her advantage and amusing herself.

"It's ok, you don't have to be all shy about it," she teased him. "You fancy me, don't you, been checking me out, I could tell. Especially my legs. You really like my legs, sweetie, don't you?"

"Yes."

"There you go! This is much better, me asking the questions and you answering. Don't you think?"

"Perhaps it is," David mumbled.

"Good. So where will I be sitting when I come work for you?"

David didn't resist the implication.

"Just there," he said, pointing to Janis's desk, diagonally across from his own.

"Ah ok. So we share the room. Is that just the two of us? You know, kind of like now?"

"Yes."

"Gee, so that means you can really keep an eye on me. That will be nice, sweetie, won't it?"

David grinned sheepishly. He knew exactly what the girl was driving at.

"Guess so, Mercy, yes."

"So look, how about some advice, this being my first job and all?"

"On what?"

"Well, like for example, how should I dress for work?"

Mercy had moved even closer to him. Her foot was brushing against his leg. This, plus the turn of the conversation, was doing precisely nothing to calm his intense arousal.

"Er, I dunno really. Like you are today is fine."

"Really? You like this outfit?"

"Sure."

"Great! Cos I have lots of stuff similar to this."

"Ok."

"Yeah, I do. Although most of my skirts are quite a bit shorter. You won't mind that, Mr Dumbar, will you?"

"Not at all."

"You wouldn't, like, tell me off for wearing really short skirts to the office?"

"No."

"Would you prefer it even? Cos you'll get to see loads of my nice legs then, won't you?"

David was feeling ever more sordid. But he didn't give a damn. His cock was stiff as a peg. He hadn't had an erection like this since ... well he hadn't.

"They are nice!" he blurted.

This caused Mercy to have another fit of the giggles. She was finding it increasingly difficult to keep any semblance of a straight face.

She pulled herself together with an effort, intrigued to find out how far she could push this absurd risible little man.

"Ok! That's a promise! Plenty of short skirts."

"Right."

"Oh, what about if I feel like going casual sometimes? That's fine too, right?"

"How do you mean?"

"You know, like, jeans."

"Well it's not the norm but..."

"But you'll make an exception for me."

"Yes, why not."

"I mean tight sexy jeans naturally. You know, the type that cling and hang real low and show off a girl's belly if she teams them with a skimpy little cropped top. Which I almost certainly will. You'll be cool with that, I imagine."

"Yep."

"Good. That's that then. Short skirts and blouses most of the time, tight jeans and crop-tops maybe just on Fridays. Is there anything else we should cover regarding my outfits?"

"Er, well, er..."

David stopped. He wasn't sure if he ought to mention it.

Mercy awarded him her sauciest smile. "Tell me," she said.

As further encouragement she placed her hand on David's knee, gave it a squeeze. Leaving her hand there, she leaned into him and her blouse billowed apart, presenting David with the very thing he was hesitating to talk about. It was as if the girl could read his mind!

"Ok, so it's your ... it's your blouse," he said, spitting it out.

"My blouse," said Mercy, wide-eyed, glancing down at the item in question. "What about my blouse?"

David took a deep breath and ploughed on.

"I like how it's quite a long way unbuttoned," he muttered.

"You do, huh?"

David nodded.

"I think we know why," Mercy laughed.

"Right," said David.

"Not just my legs then, by the sounds of it. You appreciate my tits too. Glad to hear it."

"I like all of you," announced David, in the solemn tones of a declaration of love. Which in a way it was.

"You're an incredibly alluring young lady."

"An alluring young lady! You are so sweet!" said Mercy, delightedly.

The delight was genuine. This was hilarious. Poor guy.

"Thanks," said David, beaming like a baby with a rattle.

"So, ok, when I wear a blouse I'll be sure to have it nicely unbuttoned. Deal."

Mercy had held position, meaning that David was able to look at her jugs at the same time as they were being discussed.

"You really do appreciate them, don't you?" Mercy goaded, doing a jiggle for him.

David just grunted.

"This bra, I know, it's almost like I'm not wearing one."

He nodded. True. It was. He could see the top of her nipples.

Mercy laughed again. "How about we lose another button?"

"Oh god, yes!"

"Planning to say please?"

"Please!"

"Pretty please?" she said, openly teasing.

"Pretty please!!"

"Pretty pretty please?"

"Pretty pretty pretty pretty please!!!"

"Stop, stop! ... It's ok, sweetie, I was joking."

David's face crumpled.

Mercy was in stitches. OMG what a sap! Could this get any funnier.

"No sweetie, I don't mean that. I mean you don't have to beg. Of course I can undo another button on my blouse! It's my pleasure. Fact, why don't you do the honours?"

David gulped for air. He reached down with trembling fingers.

"Just the button," ordered Mercy. "No feeling me up, not now. Maybe another time, if you're a good little boy ... good little boss, I mean."

David undid the fourth button on Mercy's blouse. It was open nearly to her navel. God, this was great, staring at her melons, but he wanted so much more! All those things to do with attractive females that David usually tried not to think about, he was now thinking about nothing else. And Mercy had just hinted that in the future those things might happen! If he was a good boss. Well he would be a good boss. He was going to be the best boss on the planet!

Mercy, giggling lasciviously, pushed her breasts up under David's nose and shook them around. She did it so vigorously that her bra slipped off and they bounded free. "Oops!" she went.

David's eyes bulged in their sockets and his tongue lolled out of his mouth.

"Accident!" exclaimed Mercy and she reached inside to rectify things. It took her quite a while.

"Do me up now, sweetheart," she instructed.

David re-did the button.

"And the next one."

He sadly complied. Back to just the hint of cleavage. Wildly intoxicating to him a while ago, less so now.

"Wave them goodbye," Mercy teased.

David wasn't sure if she was joking again.

"Go on, sweetie. Wave them goodbye."

Ok not joking. David waved goodbye to Mercy's tits.

"For now anyway," she grinned, softening the blow considerably.

Mercy checked her watch. Nearly six. Better move this along. She had a hot date tonight.

"So you're offering me the job, Mr Dumbar, right?"

There was more than a trace of derision in the 'Mr Dunbar'. Mercy knew she was home and dry.

"Yes."

"You'd like me to be your secretary."

"I would."

"I accept."

"Ok!"

"How about a little smooch to celebrate? Would that be appropriate?"

David nodded eagerly.

"Thought it might be," Mercy smirked.

She got to her feet.

"Should I go lock the door?" she said.

"Er, yes, guess we better had."

He really ought to have done that before, David realized. Wasn't thinking straight, for obvious reasons. Good that one of them was on the ball. He silently offered up a heartfelt thanks that nobody had crashed in just now and seen him so intimately involved with Mercy's blouse. That would have taken some explaining.

Mercy went to David's office door and dropped the latch.

"Do not disturb, right?" she grinned, wiggling back across the room towards her prey.

David watched from the couch, arteries in overdrive, visibly discombobulated by desire for the girl, lost in the lurid anticipation of what he was about to receive.

"Take your specs off, sweetie. Wanna see that handsome face."

David removed his glasses with quaking hand, dropped them down on the table.

Mercy giggled and plopped herself into David's lap. She draped her arms around him, rested her head on his shoulder. She could hear his heart pounding. He was trembling all over.

She felt his erection underneath her buttocks. It was most definitely full on! Ok, so she'd known this already, but still it was nice to get irrefutable confirmation of just how horny she'd made the poor bastard.

Mercy was feeling quite horny too. She was getting a little moist down there. Ok, more than a little! Teasing a guy's brains out usually did that to her. She thought about hunky Simon who she was meeting later. Perhaps her favourite boyfriend of the ones she was currently running. His lucky night, she decided. She needed seeing to and soon. Needed the works.

"Hold me if you like," Mercy whispered.

David placed an arm awkwardly around Mercy and she snuggled into him.

Mercy pressed her ass into his erection, applying pressure, stimulating him through his trousers, pushing his arousal level into the red zone.

"This is nice," she purred, in a baby doll voice.

Encouraged and yet further inflamed, David's free hand shot to Mercy's thighs.

He was drowning in lust. He was conscious of nothing but the feel and smell of this thrilling goddess of a girl.

He fumbled around indelicately between her legs. "Oooo," Mercy squealed, and she opened up a little for him.

David was grunting like an animal. His clumsy hand was getting greedy. His exquisitely imprisoned cock pushed and strained for relief. Oh god!! So long it had been, so long!!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.