Hogmanay Teasing - Cover

Hogmanay Teasing

Copyright© 2016 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - How I got to grips with my sons two friends.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   True Story   Slut Wife   First   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As Connor thrust his young tongue ever deeper and harder into my mouth, Niall's hand was slowly working it's way up my nylon clad left leg.

He very tenderly, was stroking my inner thigh and then found the gap of my crotchless suspender tights that allowed him to feel bare naked flesh.

"Oh what's this then?" he quipped as his hand now met my skin. I trembled slightly with anticipation and also with sheer wanton lust.

"Oh fuck yes!" I moaned. "Go on, go on, get my cunt felt up."

"Oh you say the dirtiest things!" young Connor offered as he disengaged his tongue from my mouth.

Saliva was dripping from my lips as I almost fucking begged these young lads to feel me up.

As Niall slowly worked his way up to my hot steaming snatch, Connor took the opportunity of lifting my dress up even higher, to expose more of me to my lusty young stallions.

"Just fucking pull it right up!" I screamed.

With my black dress now crumpled around my waist I was bare, save for my slutty suspender tights, and completely on display from my waist down to my sons two best friends.

I parted my legs even wider, spiking my heels into the hall carpet to steady myself for the oncoming onslaught on my frothing married cunny.

"Oh your legs look fucking great in those," Niall said as he leered at my splayed legs and slutty heels.

Connor had now joined in with some lovely fondling of the white, smooth bare flesh that was readily and cheaply on offer to them.

"Fucking hell Anna, your fanny is dripping!" They both exclaimed together almost telepathically, as a few drops of my pussy juice dribbled and landed in delicious splodges onto their encroaching hands.

"I'm fucking so close to cumming already!" I panted.

Niall was the first to make contact with my gash.

He ignored my clit and went straight in, and straight for my gaping fuck tube.

Two fingers roughly and instantly slopped their way up inside me.

I sighed, moaned and had to bite my lip as he was immediately joined by two of Connors fingers.

"Oh fuck me," I gasped again." Go on finger me ... please ... oh that's it. Yes, yes fuck it, fuck it!"

I was imploring them by this stage, my wet hole an oozing cavern by this point. I was spread, splayed and now rammed with four fingers.

Four fingers belonging to my own sons best friends.

I had seen these lads grow up from the ages of 8, had attended birthday parties, Christmas events, even visited Connor when he was in hospital once.

I had shared drinks with their parents and grandparents.

Now I was standing, leaning against a wall like a cheap hooker, legs spread wide akimbo for them to fondle and pleasure me like a common street whore and tart.

"Please, please faster, faster," I urged." Can one of you just play with my clit, just a little," I panted and spluttered in between my ecstatic moans and groans.

"Of course," Niall replied and he began to lovingly use his thumb on me, still sloshing and ramming his young fingers up my creaming slut tube as he did so.

Connor then took his chance to plant another wet kiss on me, I eagerly responded, saliva and spit

mashing our lips and tongues together. Niall then replaced his friends mouth and I opened my married wife's mouth to wantonly accept my sons friends wriggling tongue in yet again.

His thumb was now kneading and pushing hard against my rock solid clitoris.

"I'm fucking gonna cum. Oh fuck yes!" I blurted as best I could in between deep French kisses with them both.

"Oh fucking hell, you bastards ... yes!" I finally exclaimed as my first spasm engulfed me, my flood barriers opened and the first jets of my cunt juiced squirted out.

"Oh holy shit you're a squirter too!" Niall complimented me.

"Fuck yes! I've only seen this on the net," Connor replied to his best fiend.

Their fingers kept up their steady rhythm of sloppy cunt fucking as I bucked violently against their young hands.

Grinding myself harder onto them as my fanny batter leaked and sprayed forth.

My legs began trembling as my orgasms violently crashed through me.

I was now biting my lip hard in the final throws of my climax and the two boys were clearly enjoying the view and their efforts.

"Go on cum, cum all over us Anna," Niall urged me on.

I looked at them both, we all exchanged smiles as my climax subsided, sweat running down all three of our faces and the hall carpet now bearing the stains and small puddles from my torrent of pussy froth.

The two lads slowly eased their sticky fingers from my cunt, with a slosh and a plop.

"Oh that was amazing," I said breaking the immediate silence.

"Too fucking right it was," Connor said, then he burst out with a nervous laugh.

"Come here you hunk" I said to Niall and we enjoyed a deep, passionate kiss again.

"My hands are all sticky!" I could hear Connor saying. Talking as though he was relating it to someone else who hadn't seen the events of the last few minutes.

I looked at him and slowly took his wrist then guided his hand up to my mouth.

I poked out my tongue and ran it over the length of his fingers, slurping and licking the sweet, musky fanny juice as I did so.

Niall quickly offered me his and I repeated the sordid same.

I love the taste of my cunt juice. Normally slobbering on a wet prick that has been balls deep up me and coated with my slime is one of my favourite acts of sex.

Once I had completely cleaned their fingers and hands of my sticky goo, I got to work on having a good old feel of their throbbing cocks through their trousers.

It was at this point that Niall's phone rang.

"Oh shit it's Ryan," he said with a deep intake of breath.

"You'd better answer it," I said as I continued still rubbing his hard, pulsating cock through his tight suit trousers.

Whilst he continued pressing the button to answer the call from my own son I was sliding the zipper on his trousers down and unbuckling his belt.

He gave me a wry smile, somewhat startled and surprised at the events unfolding.

"Hiya mate," he quickly said to my son on the end of the line.

"Oh aye we are just waiting for the taxi mate, we had to clean up a bit first, your mum didnae' want the place a cowp for when you all got back later. Nah she's in the kitchen, wanna speak to her?" He was obviously being quizzed on my whereabouts as well.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.