Rick's Revenge - Cover

Rick's Revenge

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A Serviceman plots revenge against his cheating wife. "Rick, be careful what you wish for. Sometimes revenge can rear its ugly head and bite you right in the ass!" I was cautioned by Chaplain McKinnon. Though tactically perfect, the results I desired were totally unpredictable!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   Military   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge  

The thoughts of babies and a pending transfer were temporarily forgotten as we enjoyed life as our version of a family. It’s only natural that women talk and Joy was very overwhelmed when Lisa told her she was in love with me and me in love with her. Joy said she’d be showing me how happy she was that I was in love with her daughter.

She kidded that we’d need a king-sized bed for sleeping and fucking because a queen would be far too small. Joy touched on a sensitive subject when she asked Lisa if she was planning to have a baby with me. Lisa kidded her, saying Joy would have better luck getting pregnant from me than her or Donna and explained Donna’s reasoning.

Joy had mentioned before to me that if I treated her daughter well, she’d be very appreciative, and she proved it several times in bed. There were times when I felt I’d have to pinch myself, surely I must be dreaming, having a wife to fuck plus a mother and her daughter!


Christmas Day was an eventful one for us. I already had my gift as I awoke with two sensual beauties that I love. Lisa spent the day with us, and we joked about several of the sexy gifts the other received. I gave Donna and Lisa each a new dildo, and they said they preferred my cock over a rubber one. I joked I bought the dildos so that I could get some rest from all my fucking with them.

We split the day between Lisa’s parents, mine, and Donna’s. I joked to Donna and Lisa as we drove towards Belleville that it was the first time I left Joy’s house without us fucking. I receive a fair amount of teasing from the dads about our unusual living arrangement and secretly said they were jealous of me for having two women to fuck. Enduring their jokes, I knew that soon, serious decisions had to be made concerning Lisa. The moms were more concerned about Lisa’s feelings and the heartache she’d face when it was time for my transfer away from Trenton.


December 31st arrived, our first year wedding anniversary. Donna and I had a beautiful good morning fuck then the three of us went to Smitty’s for brunch. Donna and Lisa looked out of place because, in the cold winter weather, they continued to please me with low cut tops and short skirts.

We stopped by Lisa’s apartment for a few items and to check her mail. Inside the official-looking envelope was a letter informing her the date of her divorce hearing was to be on February 7th. I took her in my arms, sensing Lisa’s sadness about her failed marriage and wasted years. I promised her we’d make her divorce day and Valentine’s Day one she’d never forget.

We did some last-minute grocery shopping, and happen to be standing in the check out line behind the same mother, and child Donna and Lisa had seen before. I witnessed the young boy complaining he missed his daddy and asked for the countless time when he’d be coming home. Donna told me it was the second Christmas and New Year’s, the husband and dad had been away from his family in his career. The mother tried to comfort her son by saying they’d have fun together, having snacks and watching his choice of movies.

“Now you can see why I’m really hesitant to have any babies with you still in the Forces. I don’t want to put our children through the same agony that he’s suffering. We both know you still have enough years remaining in your career that you’ll go away at least once more,” Donna reasoned.

Lisa also realized as long as Donna didn’t have any babies, it would be so wrong for her to get pregnant by me first.

Donna kept her erotic promise, and during the afternoon, I fucked her then Lisa. I joked I needed a nap to rest for the big evening ahead and we all slept for two hours.


The evening arrived, and we dressed for the big celebration. Donna and Lisa must have conspired to dress identically because she wore her sexiest black dress, and Lisa wore the same one to her Christmas party. I took several pictures of them together with plenty of deep cleavage to keep every man’s eyes busy and hems that’ll give a hint of panty later on. They raised their short hems to show me the panties that I would have the pleasure of taking off during the New Year’s party.

We took a cab to the Mess because I did didn’t want to take any chances driving home knowing I’d be drinking. We found our reserved table that would be shared with another couple. The room soon filled up, and many were very drunk before the meal was ready and the DJ beginning. As the girls sat, I went to the bar for our first round.

The room was a sea of brightly coloured dresses, many showing plenty of cleavage or leg. I met the Base Chief Warrant Officer and my Chief, making the introductions of Donna and Lisa.

“I’m not sure how to introduce you to people and that’s not to say I’m not proud of you Lisa because I am. Imagine the looks we’d get if I say this is my wife Donna and this is my mistress Lisa, just kidding. This is my wife and this is our girlfriend, is that better for you?”

“Of you can really stir things up by saying I’m also your wife,” she grinned.

We noticed Anna with Brian, Sandy with Adam, and Jim with a date. “Donna are those the same men who you had the gangbang with?” Lisa asked.

“Yes they are,” she blushed. “I’m surprised that haven’t arranged for another one.” Donna set the tone for the night early by having me kiss her then Lisa.

We introduced ourselves to the other couple sharing the table with us, and it was difficult to restrain our wandering hands. I sat between my girls, and they made sure I had a hand resting high on their leg. It didn’t take long for us to get naughty, and neither girl objected to my hand exploring under the short hems of their dresses.

The couple couldn’t help glancing our way as I alternated kissing my girls and them, me.

I joked that I’ll have a sore neck in the morning from turning from side to side all night looking at their wonderful cleavage. They kidded me that my eyes could also look at their sexy legs, and they’d give my neck a good boobby massage later on.

The meal was self-serve to start at nine, followed by the DJ from ten until unofficially, three. The celebration of New Year’s would carry on with the annual Levy on the 1st. Legally, the bar couldn’t stay open all day, so it would close from five until six.

The staff placed two bottles of wine per table for the meal and said bottles of champagne will be available around 11:30.

The smell of the food was easily recognizable, originating from the main Kitchen mess hall. I remembered thinking how much more delicious mess hall food tasted when outside on training exercises. This was the time of year for the cooks to show off their culinary talents, and the array of foods and desserts would rival any cooking show.

The couple sitting with us must have suspected something was different about our relationship. I sometimes found myself holding hands with both my girls and emphasized it by kissing the back of one hand, then the other. It didn’t help the situation when Donna or Lisa would steal a kiss from me. Adding to their thoughts, it was highly erotic to us as we feed the other forkfuls of dessert.


The tables cleared of place settings, it was time to party and bring in the New Year. Senior Non-Commissioned Officers are an older crowd than the Junior Ranks, though the selection of music by the DJ, soon had the dance floor crowded. I was kept busy dancing with Donna. At first, it wasn’t unusual for me to share a dance with Lisa.

What soon changed people’s perception is when the DJ played the second slow song. It was natural to others for me to embrace my wife’s body close to mine, and my wondering hand teased her ass cheek. But I also couldn’t deny Lisa the same love and affection and nervously took her in my arms for the next slow dance.

“I can imagine the looks we’re receiving seeing me dancing with you like this. I’m not ashamed of being with you, Lisa. It just feels awkward. You are incredibly beautiful and I’m lucky to have your love,” I said to her ear.

“Then I’ll give them something to really talk about,” Lisa said. She cupped my head in her hands and gave me a long and sensual kiss. “I love you, Rick. You make me feel so happy and alive. Thank you for loving me!”

Donna had to restrain her appreciation, almost clapping her hands for us, her eyes pooling with emotion. On our return, I noticed the other couple had moved to join other friends leaving us three alone.

I could feel the surly eyed glare of several Chiefs as we returned hand in hand to our table, and Donna added to the scene by kissing us both. I wondered how long it would be before one Chief or another took me aside to say how inappropriate my actions were in front of the others.

As I predicted, it didn’t take long for the Base Chief to usher me aside. He politely reminded me my conduct was not appropriate for the Mess by openly showing my affection for two women. He didn’t appreciate my joke, saying I was a lucky guy to have the love of my wife and girlfriend. I thought I can expect to receive several nights as Base Duty NCO, but my behaviour wouldn’t have been questioned if we were inside ‘Steps.’

I told Donna and Lisa what the Chief had said, and Donna, with a few drinks in her, was ready to tear a strip off him for insulting our loving relationship. It infuriated them, and that set the tone for their behaviour for the remainder of the night.

Donna and Lisa excused themselves to the washroom while I bought us another round of drinks. I received several knowing smiles from other men and a lift of a drinking glass in jealous appreciation. While I waited for their return, Jim, Brian, and Adam pumped me for information on the dark-haired sexy looking beauty with us. I didn’t admit to our close relationship but hinted we are rather friendly. I also kidded them to keep their cocks away from her, she was mine.

My girls returned with a, something’s is up, expression, and I knew they had made some sort of plan that could only spell trouble.

“This next song goes out to Rick, happy anniversary, with the deepest love from you wife, Donna,” the DJ announced.

I looked to her as the song, ‘The Power of Love,’ sung by Celine Dione began. This song has special meaning because it was the first song we danced to as husband and wife. My arms enveloped her body, and we became one as we moved in our small circle. We professed our love for each other, and despite what we’d endured, felt stronger as a loving couple. Lisa didn’t feel jealous only love for us, and a tear of happiness formed in her eye.

As we moved in our usual slow circle, I kissed her ear and neck to the hollow of her shoulder. “I need you Rick!” She whispered. The song ended, and we walked back hand in hand to our table. Lisa stood and embraced us both with a more than a friendly kiss. We sat, the three of us holding hands as another song played and enjoyed the crowd.

“The last requested song, for now, is dedicated to Rick with love from Lisa. I sure hope this isn’t the same Rick who danced with his wife or someone’s has a lot of explaining to do,” the DJ’s devious comment drew laughter from the crowd.

The song, ‘Unchained Melody,’ by The Righteous Brothers began. Lisa stood, offering her hand for me to take, and I could feel the blood rushing, warming my face from her gesture. I almost chickened out, but what would she think of me and how genuine my love for her is? I stood, and her hand enveloped mine.

“Uh oh folks, it is the same, Rick! Sir, you’ve either got a lot of guts and like to live your life very dangerously or you need to see a doctor! I hope your wife isn’t too good an aim with her fists,” the DJ remarked, causing more laughter.

I looked to the DJ with a slight acknowledging wave of my hand. Lisa’s body pressed to mine as if we shared the same skin, and we began to move in a circle. “Is it alright if we consider this to be, our song?”

“I looked into her sparkling brown eyes so full of love for me. “This is the perfect song for us. I wish it lasted longer.”

“Thank you, Rick, I don’t care what other people might think about us threes. I’m in love with you and proud to say so. Every time we dance to this song at home, I’ll think of this moment.”

How could I deny the sweet love of such an incredible woman? I held her close to me, not caring who did or didn’t like our relationship. Donna could feel people looking at her waiting for her reaction. She raised her glass in a toast, “I can’t help it if I’m in love with my husband and our girlfriend.”

I held her tight to me, kissing her neck. “I need you to love me, Rick.”

“I will for as long as you like. I can’t believe my good fortune to have the love of two beautiful and sensual women.”

We sealed the ending of the song with a gentle kiss and returned to the waiting arms of Donna. “You both looked so beautiful dancing together.”

“To love!” We toasted, and I kissed them both.


I could virtually feel my neck burning from the glare of the Base Chief’s eyes on me, and sure enough, my glance caught his, nodding me to him. I feared further retribution for my conduct, and as I approached him, he moved to a vacant corner.

In different aspects, the Base Chief is just as powerful as the Base Commander. I’m sure if he waved his ceremonial pace stick in front of him, it would have the power to part the runway asphalt like Moses parting the Red Sea.

He began to lecture me on my conduct as a Senior NCO, citing if I want to have a slut on the side in my marriage, not to flaunt it to others inside the Mess.

“She’s not a slut. She’s mine and my wife’s girlfriend!” I boldly defended.

Further insinuations hinted to his powers as Base Chief, and I could be expecting a call to his office on my return off leave.

My Chief stood some distance away and finally stepped in to interrupt. He reminded the Base Chief that although my conduct may not seem appropriate for a Mess function, we had both consumed alcohol. Any form of retribution on me would be questioned by him to the Base Commander.

The Chief could only throw daggers at me with his eyes, and his wife sensing a confrontation, ushered him away. “Thanks, Sir,” I sighed as he vanished into the crowd.

“If you’re trying to piss off the Base Chief, you’re doing a good job. I suggest you lay low from him until your posting. Between you and me, I think you’ve got a lot of guts being here with two women and it seems to me, you have a very beautiful and loving family.” He gave my shoulder an understanding pat, and I thanked him with a handshake.

As I returned to Donna and Lisa, I felt I’d gone from being a proud member of the Forces, when I stood on the hallowed grounds of the cemetery in Amsterdam, to now hating my profession and CFB Trenton.


Donna had an anxious expression on her face as I sat between my girls. I told them about my conversation with the Base Chief, and she was ready to go over and give him a piece of her mind.

“Fuck him! We’re here to celebrate our love, our marriage!” I looked to them both. “And our friendship and celebrate, we will!” I defiantly stated. Just to prove the point, I took Lisa in my arms and as I gave her a long and passionate kiss, I let anyone see my hand slip inside her dress and feel her tit. I then repeated the same show of affection with Donna, flashing her tit as I cradled it in my hand.

We danced to more songs, including several slow ones. “The only thing that’ll make matters worse is if I dance a slow one with you both at the same time,” I joked.

“We might just do that to piss anybody off!” Donna said.

“We’d never face this problem with our loving in ‘Steps,’” Lisa mentioned. “If it wasn’t so far away, I’d suggest we go there tonight.”

“We’ll do fine here but I like your suggestion for our next night out together.”

The Mess staff soon placed two big bottles of champagne on every table, and we prepared our hats and noisemakers for the countdown. I asked Lisa and Donna if they had made any New Year’s resolutions, and they said they had but wanted to wait until tomorrow to tell me. I said I also had several promises that I would reveal later tomorrow.


We held hands and joined the whole room. “Five! ... four! ... three! ... two! ... one! ... Happy New Year’s!!” We all shouted. We toasted with our drinks and sang Auld Lang Syne as balloons and streamers came from every direction. When the song was over, I hugged both my girls as one, and we kissed.

I refilled our glasses and raised mine over the sound of the first dance song of the year. “Here is to us. Last year was at times, the worst of my life but most of all, the best year of my life. I love you both and pledge I always will.” Donna and Lisa both echoed my thoughts, and we drank, hugged, and kissed.

“Now, let’s party!” Lisa yelled, and to start the year off on the proper foot, I took both my girls onto the floor, and we danced as one group. Donna loved to dance, and if I needed a rest, she swayed to the music with Lisa.

Even in this atmosphere, there is something naughty about two women dancing together. But they weren’t the only women couple or group to dance. Husbands or boyfriends getting too drunk to dance were replaced by another willing partner. A slow song started, and they thought it would be pushing their luck by embracing for a slow dance.

“Why didn’t you two dance to the slow song?” I teased on their return.

“If we did, I wouldn’t be able to control myself and I’d end up on the floor making love with Lisa,” Donna joked.

I started to laugh, “I don’t think the men would mind, but that would definitely get me in front of the Base Chief’s desk for sure!”

We enjoyed more drinking and dancing, each of us getting on a decent glow. A few of the other men and women were well plastered, and the mood soon turned more risqué.

Lisa and Donna returned from the washroom, and I asked them if they had been hassled for our dancing earlier and were surprised to hear no bad comments. Donna chose my lap as her seat, sitting straddled over my legs with her panties in our view.

Donna hugged me close, her left tit pressing teasingly to my cheek. My left hand went to her knee, and she didn’t protest as it explored to her dress hem and under it. “It took you long enough!” She teased, wiggling her ass on my lap.

My hand continued up, and my fingers were stopped by cloth. “Please take off my panties,” Donna asked, spreading her legs invitingly wide. I didn’t look to see who was watching, and once her panties cleared her knees, Lisa slid them off her high heels. Her pose remained the same, and she moaned, softly, as she felt my two fingers enter her.,

“Mmm, that feels so fucking naughty and so fucking good!” Donna moved to her chair, and Lisa was next on my lap. Her panties showed easily, and I didn’t need any prompting to remove hers. Donna slid them passed her shoes, and teasingly brushed a hand over her exposed pussy. She sighed softly as two of my fingers entered her.

As Lisa and I kissed and I explored her moistening pussy, Donna looked around to see if we were being watched. Our sensual activity, hidden by the subdued and romantic lighting, her fingers also joined mine. Lisa then sat beside me, and I gently fingered them both. My cock had grown hard and ached for some action.

I laughed that the girls didn’t want my fingers leaving their pussy, so one or the other held my glass for me to take a drink.


“I can see you three are bringing in the New Year in great fashion.” We were startled by the appearance of Anna and Sandy. Donna introduced Lisa as our girlfriend, and Anna smiled, offering to give my fingers a rest.

“So what are you two on the prowl for as if we didn’t know?” Donna teased, caressing me as her signal, hands-off.

“We only get a few times a year when most of the men we know are in one room. So Sandy and I are finding previous fucks and while she distracts the wife to another part of the room, I give him a blow job. Then we switch for the men she knows. So far we’re even a three blow jobs each,” Anna boasted, looking at me.

“Sorry girls, Rick is off limits to you for a while. He’s been too busy fucking us and a few other women we know.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.