MILF to Go - Cover

MILF to Go

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - From role play to keyboard. A Three Party fantasy story of a Jilted Husband , inspired by revenge and sexual desires, arranging the Kidnap, Punishment, Training, and eventual Sale into Slavery of Three individual thirty something blondes from Europe to Africa..

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Cheating   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Prostitution   Revenge  

The remainder of that day I spent in a Sexual and speculative frenzy, for after accepting the invitation from Kerim to stay the night in their house adjoining the Slave barn, my first act had been to go back into the ‘training room’ and ram my rock hard cock into the inviting cunt of the young girl who, all the while we had been next door, had continued to kneel face down on the dirt floor.

She’d certainly been trained very well indeed.

Having dispensed with the idea of using any of the bdsm equipment dotted around the barn, i settled for a good old fashioned spanking of the girls ass and thighs combined with a little nipple squeezing.

None of which bothered the young girl and after i’d stripped off, proving her training had been worthwhile, the busty young girl proved only too willing and happy to kiss, kick and caress every inch of my body, before using her hands to guide me inside her cunt, Anus and mouth.

Even tickling my balls and fingering my Anus, while using her newfound expertise to gradually bring me toward a massive climax, one of the best i’d ever experienced, before taking me her mouth again, with the girls hoovering mouth and her tongue in my slit, I began shooting a steady stream of semen into her mouth.

Semen she retained in her mouth before, with her lips resting on the head of my dick, she then spilled it all out of her mouth, before taking the whole of my dick, and hoovering my jism back into her mouth, before swallowing the whole lot.

Eventually kneeling before me, the girl then used her lips and tongue to cleanse every inch of my lower body, from stomach to toes, before once again resuming her kneeling position in the Barn.

All of which left me with a desperate desire to have my ex Carol doing exactly the same to me in this very barn...

Before returning to Spain, I spent the following morning swapping ideas with Al and Kerim, agreeing that Sally Williams, the black bikinied blonde, would be the first Milf to be abducted, followed in succession by Jane Richards.

Carol my Ex, would complete our trio of MILF’s, but this could well happen some time after the other two, as her abduction would be dictated by as and when she would arrive in Spain.

Although when back in Spain, having made it quite clear she had no interest in Al, things didnt go quite so well with Jane Richards.

Although Al quickly made progress with Sally Williams, for we had fortunately been asked to make monthly visits to the rented Villa.

And on our next visit I manufactured a problem with the pool filtration plant, telling our MILF I had to go into town to get new part, but would need to leave Al behind to keep an eye ‘on the water levels’, thus ensuring Al had a good hour to further his progress in gaining her confidence.

Which was just as well, because Al later told me our Milf was intending to drive up to Granada the following week on a sightseeing trip, but also that beforehand she ‘ she would very much enjoy spending a morning on ‘Al’s boat’ sometime, to perhaps sunbathe and maybe even stay for lunch’,

After which Sally told Al she would return to her Villa for her usual ‘siesta’.

Which was perfect news, because Al then cleverly

persuaded Sally to spend some time on ‘his boat’ the following morning, the day before she was due to leave for Granada.

“She’s hot for it Jack, her eyes and body language were fucking me, I reckon she agreed to come down before going away just so she can get herself laid, but best of all is that she’s travelling alone in her rental car the following day, well the car will be going Jack, but not with the MILF at the wheel!’

Al explained his cryptic remark and then went on to tell me of his conversations with Sally Williams, who revealed to Al she had married far to young, had a son at the age of twenty and after a year or so had resumed her career in banking.

Twelve years later, our Milf had embarked on a disastrous affair, leaving both her husband and twelve year old son, to live with an unmarried colleague from her Bank, although with the guy being five years younger than our our Milf, and with a roving eye, the relationship had soon fallen apart.

To ease the heartbreak, our Milf was taking a three month sabbatical from her high flying Banking job, ostensibly to write a book, although confessing to Al that as of yet she had very little work done to it and addmitting to Al her Mornings were usually spent sunbathing and afternoons sleeping, only in the evenings did she work on the book for she rarely ventured out at night.

For us, the best part was that, hoping to avoid any interruptions from back home, Sally had booked her Villa in an assumed name, telling no one, not even her family of her whereabouts and she went on tell Al she kept in touch with her Mother and the son living with her ex husband via weekly phone callsAll of which was perfect for us after Al told me the Milf would be making her call that very evening ... which was perfect for us, just perfect!

Although before we could go ahead with our plans, we first needed a dummy run across the Med. on my boat, to the small fishing harbour Kerim had shown me on the way back to Tangiers.

So given the lack of tides in the Med, with the help of Sat Nav chart plotter and some new charts, Al and I left my Spanish mooring just after midnight, covering the fairly short distance in a little over a couple of hours, before carefully navigating our way into a tiny harbour, arriving at the small seldom used Jetty in Morocco in the early hours before dawn.

Accordinging to Al this was the perfect time to unload our special packages, as aside from the local Police being ‘in the caompany payroll’, the Local fishing boats went out after midnight and never returned until after dawn and by then our boat would have long since left the harbour.

So by the Monday, with our trial run completed all was ready for our plans to be put into action.

All being well, this would be in three days time on the Thursday of that week, the day before Sally Williams intended to drive up Granada.

Having remained in Morocco after our trial run trip, Al would arrive back the Wednesday afternoon and I admit to spending the intervening days in a state of nervous anxiety, after all, I had never kidnapped anyone before, but as all the real work would be done by Al, I managed to calm my nerves by looking beyond the taking of Sally Williams to thoughts of our next venture, that of abducting Jane Richards, our next Blonde target and of course, most exciting of all, my ex wife Carol.

Al’s arrangement with Sally Williams, was she would drive her rental car down to the town where my boat was moored and to park up in a market area,

From there she would ring Al on the mobile number he had given her, after which Al would collect her and escort the blonde beauty to the Boat.

I had been horrified at hearing this, surely anyone and everyone would be able to watch the dark skinned young man escorting a lovely blonde woman onto my boat, but yet again I was to be amazed at Al’s ingenuity and was soon laughing at an agreeable prospect, when he went on to explain why being seen was exactly what we did want for the arrival of Sally Williams before adding.

“The harbour is a shit hole full of dope smugglers crossing the med all the time, as well as selling the stuff, believe me Jack, no one is going to take a really good look at just another tourist in the local market where I’ll meet her and they see hundreds of guys like me every day, but the market and harbour both have that old style ccctv, which is exactly what we want”

“So Lighten up Jack,, we are going to make some big money on our MILF, but it would be too easy to simply get her on the boat, drug her and keep her that way until she arrives at Kerim’s place”

“Dont forget you want time alone with her and I’m also in this for the fun and excitement it gives me, just as you should Jack, think of the look on her face when Sally Williams discovers what’s happening to her, even better, when she is told where we are taking her and better still, the reason we are taking her there!’

Al’s easy confidence soon won me over, after all he was apparently used to this sort of thing and I had to admit that once we had the Milf on board, things would soon be very interesting and pleasurable for both of us.

After purchasing the boat, I’d wired up a tiny video camera in each of the cabins, partly for security, although in effect used more for my own voyeuristic pleasures, but as with many boats moored in the cheaper Marina’s, the large motor cruiser next to my own was dirty and neglected.

In fact I’d yet to see any sign of life on her and so on the Wednesday evening and with Al’s help, I gained entry to this next door boat and set up some remote monitors in the main cabin.

It was from the bridge of this vessel, the following morning I watched Al and Sally Williams, wearing large sunglasses and carrying a beach bag, chatting amiably as they strode along the harbour toward my own boat.

Our MILF was wearing a loose, sheer white sun dress that did nothing to hide the very same tiny tie side black bikini pants and plunge bra top she had worn during our recent visits to her Villa and certainly attracting plenty of admiring looks from men working around the harbour.

A wonderful sight in itself, but one I hoped would not cause a problem later on for the one other person on the boat, who would be unrecognisable to Sally and remained hidden on the bridge watching the arrival of Al and Sally when I went down to the main cabin, just before Al and his unsuspecting MILF boarded my own boat.

Al was spot on telling me Sally Williams was really hot for him.

Where you would expect most guests to ask for a guided tour of a boat, watching from the TV monitor showing the main Saloon, I saw our MILF remove her Sunglasses before grabbing hold of Al’s waist with both hands, pushing her mouth to his and simultaneously lifted his Tee shirt up his chest.

Planting kisses all over Al’s upper body, the MILF then stooped a little, going lower and lower with her kisses until finally she dropped to her knees and without

ceremony, pulled Al’s boxer swim shorts down around his ankles.

I soon realised Sally would need little training in the art of oral sex, when with one small hand quite circling Al’s massive erection, our MILF then enveloped her mouth over his huge plum like head and cupping and stroking his balls with the other.

Obviously delighted, Al was happy to allow Sally to do this for some time, before pulling her Sundress up and over her head before casting the sheer garment toward the Saloon entrance.

Raising the Blonde beauty to her feet and drawing the straps of her Bikini top down over each tanned shoulder, Al then pulled the garment down over her large, and to my huge delight, still firm and perky breasts.

Our MILF’s large nipples were firm and hard, even before Al lowered his mouth over each in turn, while at the same time unclasping her black bikini top and as Sally threw both arms around his neck in ecstatic embrace, casting another item of her skimpy clothing on top of the sundress lying by the Saloon entrance.

With Sally throwing her head back in delight, Al’s fingers pulled on each tie side string of her Bikini bottoms, although rather than allowing the small piece of black material to flutter down between her legs, Al again pulled the garment away from Sally’s body and then before tossed it across the cabin, to join the neat parcel of clothing that was Sally’s complete outfit.

Then looking at the second TV monitor, I saw Al lifting the busty blonde MILF into his arms and then carry his very willing prize into the stateroom, before kicking shut the cabin door and throwing our giggling, naked Milf onto the Large bed.

Al had told me he wanted to give our MILF a really good seeing to, before we began the next phase of our plan, so enviously waiting my turn to go aboard my own boat, all I could was watch the TV monitor, with my own cock almost bursting out from my pants as Al pushed and pulled Sally, fucking her in one sexual position after another, relentlessly shafting the obviously sex starved MILF.

Even without sound, it was obvious Sally was enjoying every single moment of the fucking Al was giving her.

So satisfied our Milf was well and truly ‘otherwise engaged’, I signalled up to the bridge and shortly a figure was making its way across to my boat, there to remove Sally’s shoes, clothing, bag and sunglasses, before slipping back down to the Stateroom of the boat I was occupying.

Half and hour later, just as he said he would, Al laid the Milf on her back and was pushing her arms over her head before covered them with his own, holding her hands and spreading them wide apart as he entered her, then slowly rocking back and forth, Al continued his fucking of our MILF.

Gradually increasing his pace in the knowledge he would soon shoot his hot jism into her, Al’s hands atop of those of our MILF blindly reached out until his fingertips found the unfastened sections of two sets of steel handcuffs, the matching sections of which, we had earlier secured to the cabin bulkhead just above the bed, before hiding them with scatter cushions.

From the Monitor it was obvious our MILF was concentrating only upon her own pleasure and as Al’s motion increased so did hers.

With their mouths glued together, just as she was bucking and writhing under him in a palpable frenzy of orgasm, Al’s fingers snap shut a handcuff on each of Sally’s wrists at the very same time and as he later told me, just as Sally’s eyes flew open in alarm, so Al began shooting his load inside our MILF, harder and more copiously than ever before.

Even now it was far too late for our MILF and as her mind slowly reacted to what had just happened and began attempting to shake her wrists free of the cold steel handcuffs, Al pulled out of her cunt and cut of her first screams of protest when pushing the soft black rubber ball of the gag harshly into her mouth, before buckling the leather straps together behind her head, his signal for me to go and inspect our MILF.

I strode into the saloon of my boat just as the grinning Al was pulling his swim shorts over his now flaccid cock, still dripping semen from where he had so recently pulled out of the MILF.

“Any other time I’d have made her clean it with her mouth”he laughed.

Al and I high fived each other, we had done it!, our first MILF capture was in my stateroom, naked and helplessly gagged and handcuffed to the bed.

“Lets go prepare her” I told Al, referring to the next stage of our plan while walking into my stateroom, where from the door I was at last able see our naked Milf in the flesh.

Sally Williams had a truly magnificent body.

From her large, yet still firm breasts to her flat stomach, shapely hips, thighs and a partially shaven cunt mound, our MILF really was ‘sex on legs’.

Fully entering the cabin, I saw our MILF had at least managed to haul herself up the bed a little, her arms were now widely spread by the cold steel handcuffs still trapping her wrists, but her head now rested back against the cabin bulkhead, the effect of which served not only to make her even more helpless, but also give me a good view of her shaven cunt lips, from which seeped copious amounts of Al’s semen, making me somewhat aggrieved that Al’s cock had been in there before my own.

Spotting me for the first time, Sally’s eyes widened in confusion and she began shaking her head and mumbling incoherently into her ball gag, as I stood in my stateroom studying the stunning spectacle she made.

“Recognise me?”I asked her as she stared me in bewilderment,

Realising the show she was putting on for me, our MILF then closed her legs as tightly together as best she could, then eventually nodding her head, Sally continued with her unintelligible mumbling and worked ever harder in futile attempts at releasing her wrists while staring at me with her angry green eyes, before the now dressed and smiling figure of Al entered the Stateroom, telling me.

“She’s a great fuck Jack and gives great head, don’t you Sally?”

With each of us taking her ankles, despite her resistance we humiliatingly pulled our MILF back down the bed, before spreading her legs and securing a leather padlocked cuff to each of our MILFS ankles, although not before I’d taken time

to run my index finger between her exposed cunt lips and scooping a large amount of Al’s semen from inside Sally’s exposed cunt.!

Overwhelmed in her confused terror and anger, our MILF was unaware of our real intentions toward her and was probably thinking she was the victim of an appalling Sex game, for her face had reddened noticeably at my tormenting her pussy.

The Al and myself then padlocked a twenty four inch wide Metal bar to the leather cuffs already around Sally’s ankles.

This combined device would allow our Milf to hobble around just a little, but whether standing or lying down, also made it impossible for her to close her legs and would remain on her ankles until our MILF eventually arrived at Kerim’s ‘Slave Farm’ across the water.

Al and I stood back to admire the abducted MILF, already she looked absolutely incredible in her Bondage, but we had not finished yet and I then secured a wide studded leather collar, complete with a chain leash around her helpless neck, before Al, pulling and twisting her nipples, placed T bar nipple clamps, connected by a thin metal chain, upon Sally’s very large and by then very hard teats, screwing them tighter and tighter until the MILFS nipples were squashed flat and her pain obvious to all and.

I thought even than that had I the money, I would have bid a fortune for this beautiful MILF with a body just made for Bondage.

Then the stateroom door opened and there stood the alter ego of Sally Williams.

The MILF’s eyes suddenly changed from anger and fearful apprehension, to surprised enquiry, which then quickly changed to stunned astonishment, when our MILF looked up to see a blonde woman of her own size walk into the stateroom, wearing her own sunglasses and her own sheer white sundress, whilst beneath, her own black bikini was clearly visibly as she clutched Sally’s Williams beach bag.

The astonishment in Sally’s eyes quickly turned to uncertainty, her brain tried to assimilate and find a reason as to just why this Woman was standing there, wearing her own clothes and holding her own possessions.

Being a very intelligent woman, q I thought it wouldn’t be too long before she reasoned the only purpose for this charade must be that this woman, was for some reason going to impersonate her, but for what reason?

Again Al had come up trumps.

For the woman was in fact, yet another cousin of Al and Kerim, the very same woman who ‘looked after’ the girls who arrived from Britain before being transported to Morocco.

Although naturally dark haired and olive skinned, Fatima was the same height and build as our MILF and with the addition of a blonde wig, her sunglasses and wearing the skimpy clothing Sally had arrived in, Fatima would easily pass off as our suntanned MILF when she left the boat, after all, how many male witnesses would have been looking at Sally’s face as she walked along the harbour with Al?, not many, when her curvy bikini clad figure was clearly visible under her sheer white transparent sun dress!.

Desperate for answers so far unforthcoming, our MILFS questioning and now desperate eyes flew from Fatima, me and to Al, whilst mumbling unintelligible questions into her ball gag.

.Any misgivings I may have had had about Fatima viewing Al fucking and subjugating our MILF proved to unfounded, when as the now extremely fearful MILF began shaking her head furiously, struggling in a desperate but impossible attempt to free herself of the Bondage we had imposed upon her, a sudden an unexpected harsh slap upon her face from Fatima shocked our Milf into stopping her pointless struggles in her tracks.

Then sitting beside her on the bed, taking the thin chain connecting Sally’s nipple clamps, Fatima pulled tightly on the chain, causing our MILF to cry out in pain into her gag.

The More so when Fatima then wound the thin chain around her hand, making Sally, her face now inches from that of Fatima, cry out to the pain in her nipples as her big breasts were squashed together, before the fingers of Fatima’s other hand delved between our Milfs exposed cunt lips.

“Puta de madre’ ‘Mother Whore Bitch” Fatima spat at the shocked and now acutely embarrassed Blonde, when bringing two cum soaked fingers up to our MILFS horrified eyes.

“So you fuck my little cousin, English bitch whore? “ Demanded Fatima of Sally, pulling even harder on her nipple clamps and bringing gasps of pain into Sally’s gag, making the MILF quickly nod her head in anquished degrading admission, but even then Fatima wasn’t done with the pained and horrified MILF and wiping her cum soaked fingers on her tightly squeezed breasts asked the terrified Sally Williams.

“You suck on his cock as well, English whore bitch?”

Nodding miserably, the now dejected Sally Williams must surely have been asking herself why she as the victim of both Al and myself, was being persecuted this way by this woman wearing her own clothing, but the only answer from Fatima was another harsh slap on the face, sending Sally Williams crashing back into a pillow.

Holding to Sally’s face and emptying her beach bag, Holding the mobile phone, car and Villa keys toward her face, Fatima told her.

“You whore bitch, I will teach you to seduce my little cousin ... I take all your things, then I take your car, take your Villa, take over your life, you English whore, I go now, but I shall see you again and when I do you will kneel before me and beg my forgiveness”

If Fatima were putting on an act then she deserved an Oscar, but given her association with Al and Kerim, I somehow doubted she was putting on an act.

It seemed to me the Moroccan girl was enjoying every minute of her subjugation of our Milf, and I was rather disappointed she had to leave the boat, as she did, when following Al a couple of minutes later, leaving me alone with our bewildered, stunned and fearful MILF.

Now that the captured MILF was safely on my boat, the plan was for Al and Sally/Fatima to walk together, as good friends back to our MILFS hire car.

There Al would give Sally/Fatima a very public and fond farewell embrace, after which Fatima was to drive the hire car back to our MILF’s Villa, led by Al in our Van.

There, along with Fatima, Al would clear any trace of Sally Williams from the Villa, before bringing a few personal items and pieces of clothing back to the boat tonight.

Fatima would then stay in Villa overnight as Sally Williams, before leaving early the following morning for Granada.

In Granada, Fatima would leave the hire Car in a prominent area and return to her own Apartment by public transport.

The MILFS Car would eventually be found, along with some of ourMILF’s clothing and personal possessions, thereby concentrating any possible search for her in that area.

Meanwhile, with our MILF securely aboard, I would take my boat and anchor outside a small harbour along the coast, where Al would park our Van, after ensuring everything had gone okay for Fatima at our Milfs Villa.

Then would join me for the night trip to Morocco, any problems would be reported by mobile phone contact, otherwise it now gave me the stipulated day alone with our MILF, one I had demanded when planning her Capture with Al and Kerim.

So having seen Al and Fatima depart arm in arm, I returned to our Milf in the stateroom, but not before I had made a call to Kerim’s cell phone.

For seeing Fatima’s performance with the Milf had given me an idea for the abduction of our next Milf Jane Richards, an idea I discussed with Kerim, before going into the stateroom to confront the terrified, bound, gagged and naked Sally Williams.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.