My Job Interview at the Foreign Office - Cover

My Job Interview at the Foreign Office

Copyright© 2015 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Anne is beginning at the bottom of the ladder but she has already found 3 suitable mentors to guide her at her new place of employment.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Workplace   School  

I had been on the job at the Foreign Office for almost two years when my domestic life fell apart when my husband decided to divorce me only two weeks before I went into the hospital for my first delivery. I remember crying onto Diane’s boyfriend’s shoulder feeling rotten over the whole marriage situation because I knew down deep inside I wasn’t cut out for the housewife routine and I knew I had failed my test as a wife.

Adding to my misery was the doctor telling me that their testing showed the baby might not be alive inside my body although the previous month everything was supposedly on track and all looked just fine.

Things went south in a hurry as I woke up to the news that the baby was indeed stillborn and that I could not see him because of mental health issues connected with such results. Strangely, I could identify with that decision because I felt so guilty about the entire affair despite the fact I had followed all the rules about not drinking, smoking or doing anything strenuous in the last trimester. The only sex I had was with Diane’s boyfriend who gently entered my bum stroking me with tender care before depositing his spunk in my welcoming rectum and my belly on a pillow the entire time. Diane had watched us the entire time to make certain her boyfriend was not rough in any way due to my delicate condition.

Sexually it was quite good for my mental health and I am certain it gave Diane’s boyfriend the confidence he needed to continue to pump her twat with his seeds on a regular basis with vigor and enthusiasm the entire time. My husband was on constant road trips the entire time of the pregnancy and he always smelled of cheap French perfume each time he returned home and he had that tired, well fucked attitude that turned my stomach each and every time. I felt that my little sessions with Diana’s boyfriend were well-deserved to pay him back for his disinterest and his lack of loyalty in my time of need.

I would have left him earlier except for the fact I was comfortable in our upscale home and he continued to pay the mortgage from his trust fund and pay the servants wages as well.

When I finally returned to work, it was well-known that I had lost the baby but I kept the news about my upcoming divorce unannounced until I had a chance to fully recover.

The simple truth was that I had gotten somewhat addicted to being anally taken by Diana’s boyfriend and her participation was part of the excitement in my sexual appreciation for her lending him to me for my pleasure.

I decided to date an older man who had lost his wife to cancer and he worked in the Russian house where things were always closely held and never discussed with loose lips. He convinced me to take a job at the Embassy in Moscow after I had explained to him that my husband had decided to call it quits after two short years. I knew he was surprised at that because he had over forty years with his spouse who had been an interpreter for the Foreign Office for many years.

We had a nice dinner at a posh restaurant and I invited him up for a nightcap that turned into a “around the world” trip of all my sexual openings as a first date surprise. I knew he had pulled strings to get me the position at the Embassy and it was my way of returning the favor because I knew he was still sexually active and he hadn’t had any since his wife passed away only six months prior.

At the moment he was down there eating my pussy quite expertly and I wondered if he had done that with his wife or had a series of affairs on his overseas assignments where his wife was unable to accompany him.

When he mounted me a second time, I marveled at his vigor for his age and knew it was unusual because my husband of two years had never done that the entire time we were together. The second time was even better than the first and I had an almost continuous orgasm because he had discovered my G-spot and keep flicking it with his finger at the same time as he was pounding me from behind in my favorite doggie position.

Later that same week just before I left for Moscow, I introduced him to Diana and he was smitten immediately by her direct communication style. I remembered how much he enjoyed her reaming out his ass as he plunged deeply inside my pussy in a standard missionary position that left me shuddering and quivering in pleasure. I watched him flip Diana over onto her belly and he entered her tight rear door like he had a lot of experience doing just that. I listened to Diana yelling out loudly and hoped the servants were already asleep or had left for their other homes for the weekend.

He gave me a rundown on several of the Embassy people and warned me about their likes and dislikes. His advice was important to me because I knew that he had contacts all over the world and still had several people working at the Embassy to keep him apprised of the new developments in case he was ever called back for field work in the not so distant future.

I arrived at the Embassy on a Saturday morning.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.