Schoolgirl Gymnast Sextoy Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Gymnast Sextoy Slave

Copyright© 2015 by Arthur Dent

Chapter 9

Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Delectable young gymnast Nikki is enslaved by two pervert teachers. They explain it's quite natural - in the school they're the dogs' bollocks, with the Head being a bit of a wimp, so they're simply the top dogs, choosing a female to mate with!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Group Sex   Teacher/Student  

Katie drove home carefully, making allowances for being a bit groggy. She’d never imagined a sex session like that: over two and a half hours, first being so stressed and aroused over Nikki, then being fucked by two guys with such big cocks, over and over again. So many times! Nikki and herself together seemed to drive them to absurd heights of endurance.

Fucked so skilfully she couldn’t not cum with them - especially with Nikki involved - yet she wasn’t really sore or bruised. But she was enslaved now just like the girl she’d rushed in to save.

She put her car away in the garage of her little semi-detached house on the estate, that she was just about managing to keep up the mortgage repayments on. At least Geoff had been decent enough to just clear off and leave her with it, since it was her parents who’d come up with the deposit.

She’d been a bit lonely since he’d gone, she had to admit, even though it had been a relief. None of the other teachers at her fairly small but ‘exclusive’ school was anywhere near her age, and being in a job in a new town was so different from being in Teacher Training or University - you just didn’t meet anybody. She’d have to make an effort. Being lonely probably had something to do with her idiotic crush on her adolescent athlete!

She was still thinking about Nikki the next morning though, as the weekend stretched a bit desolately before her. But as she was finishing a lazy breakfast a text came in. From Nikki!

“Sorry :(“

Before she knew it Katie had rattled off a long reply to reassure her young athlete, and sent it. Almost immediate a reply came back: “They’ll never leave us alone now”.

“We’ll have to make them.” Katie sent.

“?idk” was the mournful reply.

“I’m at home if you want to talk,” Katie sent.

“k :)”

Fifteen minutes later Katie was opening the door to Nikki, who had walked. Briskly, judging by her glowing skin. Or jogged even, which Katie knew she could do easily, in her trainers and miniskirt and tee. Nikki had so much energy she often ran just to get where she was going sooner.

Nikki couldn’t help grinning stupidly as she stepped into Katie’s hall. Katie was grinning stupidly back, which didn’t help.

“I don’t know why I’m smiling,” Nikki said as she arrived in the kitchen. She’d been here a couple of times, but this was different. It was a touch awkward, but also thrilling...

“I do,” Katie closed the space between them.

Nikki dipped her head as Katie’s hands slid into her hair and urged her forwards. Katie’s soft lips were on hers and Katie’s feminine fragrance filled her nostrils. It was a fragrance that promised everything.

“One thing,” Nikki giggled when her lips were released, “is you knew I was coming, but you’re not dressed.” Katie was wearing a short, thin robe with some exotic coloured picture on it, held closed by a belt. Or not really held closed, since the belt was only crossed over once not actually tied. Nikki stroked over Katie’s firm, potent ass through the thin material.

“You’re not wearing that much yourself,” Katie countered, running a hand up the back of each teen thigh, until her hands were under the short skirt and she was stroking her schoolgirl athlete’s firm panty-clad ass in reply.

“Come upstairs,” Katie told Nikki in a husky voice, taking her hand in a whole new way. Nikki was led up the stairs and into a bedroom aromatic with feminine scents, that had a double bed in it.

It was weird, she was thinking as Katie started pulling her trainers off, that she was quite experienced in some ways - in fact she’d already had more orgasms than probably lots of women had in their whole lives - but this was the first time someone had taken her to bed.

In a moment she was nude, and Katie’s robe was fluttering onto the fluffy pale pink carpet so Katie was nude too, with her hair all over her gorgeous back. Nikki felt herself tingling as her coach flung the quilt off and pulled her onto the bed.

Katie was still grinning at her, and she was still grinning back, when Katie’s magic little fingers began stroking over her ... over her right hip and her back, as Katie pulled them together and the warm, soft skin was touching all down her body. Like the day before, but even more so, it was electrifying. She put her own arm over her ... girlfriend? Lover? She felt loved, anyway. It was a new and awesome feeling.

“Nikki, Nikki, Nikki,” Katie was murmuring, kissing her delicately all over her face.

“Katie,” Nikki murmured back. She stroked Katie as delicately as she knew how; over her fine, tanned-blonde skin; down her arm, along her back, her ass, and her lovely, meaty thigh. All the time she could feel Katie loving it.

For a few minutes the gymnasts cuddled and fondled.

“Mmmmm,” Katie sighed, “Nikki your hands are amazing.” Katie rolled slowly onto her back, causing Nikki’s fingertips to slide from the top of her left thigh down onto the inside of her right. Nikki took the hint and stroked up the soft, sensitive skin to Katie’s pussy, feeling Katie open her legs and flex her sexy pelvis to welcome the sensuous touch.

“Mmmmm,” Katie kept going as Nikki wriggled down to apply both hands to the task. Nikki was glad she had long fingers, and for some reason index fingers very nearly as long as her middle fingers. Once upon a time she’d worried about it, in case it was freaky, but now she was grateful as she reached into Katie’s potent, pulsating pussy, seeking her G-spot.

She’d once read that the clitoris and G-spot are really two ends of the same thing, so she experimented with stroking Katie at those two ends. Inside she rubbed her fingertip over - to and fro, side to side, and round and round - while outside she gripped the engorged little nub between finger and thumb and began to rub, knead, tug, twist and everything else she could think of.

Katie was gasping and beginning to shake already. In only a couple of minutes Nikki had that awesome feeling that Katie was cumming for her, shuddering with sex while the strong little right hand gripped Nikki’s shoulder.

Katie subsided, finally, with a grin all over her face, and rolled towards Nikki.

“Kiss my tits, and finger me?” asked Nikki, just to hear that she could ask for those amazing things. She rolled back a bit to make space.

“Hahaha,” Katie laughed quietly, “you have to cum, don’t you, you gorgeous, sexy girl?”

Nikki rolled onto her back as Katie started on her sensitive tits, and opened her legs to give the fingers access. “Sorry! I’m just desperate.”

“It’s lovely,” Katie reassured her. Katie always did reassure her. Nikki opened her legs wide and her pelvis thrust up on autopilot to welcome the touch. Katie was sliding down. Manoeuvring.

Nikki took some of the long blonde hair to comb her fingers through and brush her tits with, while Katie ate and finger-fucked her to an almost instant cum...


“So what video have they got, exactly?” asked Katie.

Nikki tried to remember it all, as she lay half on Katie’s warm body, STILL in bed with her at five in the afternoon. The whole Saturday had passed having sex, dozing, then having more sex. They’d even had lunch in bed, after they’d made lunch together, constantly touching because they couldn’t keep their hands off each other.

She toyed idly with Katie’s bush. “Well I don’t even know exactly but most of it was early on. There was me tied to the parallel bars, tied over the old horse, some with an exercise ball under me, being fucked on the stage in the Assembly Hall with them in raincoats, and being chased in a bikini in the pool and them catching me and ripping it off and raping me. There was more too ... some on a desk...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.