A Story From the Past - Cover

A Story From the Past

Copyright© 2015 by wilcoxfun

Chapter 3

When I got back to the apartment I took a look at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a blue dress. Some would call it a mini dress as it was showing off my legs extremely well. It had a nice keyhole to show off my cleavage. I had not worn a bra so people could easily notice my bare skin if they stood to the side.

During the convention as I showcased the items I had noticed many of the men had taken more time when they were looking from the side. I guess they were hoping to see more skin or even a nipple. I knew the men were looking. I have to admit I get hot when men are looking at me that way.

I turned on some nice music and for some reason I felt I needed to dance. I made sure to dance in front of the mirror as I wanted to see how I looked. I would bend over a little more than I normally would and the dress would fall away. It was showing from the side my full breast including the nipple. I had to wonder how often I had shown off a lot more than I meant to show off. When I would bend over showing my butt toward the mirror the dress would rise up. I noticed that in that position you could see the sexy light blue panties that I was wearing. I was getting hot dancing like this.

Honey, it was like I was on stage dancing for the two business men. I was thinking of them as I danced. I had to wonder what if I had danced for them. Would either of them wanted me to go dance for them in the VIP room?

The way the younger man had spoken to me about dancing put thoughts in my head. Was he wanting me to dance for him? Would he have wanted to pay for me to dance for him? Would he want me to give him a lap dance? Oh my I was getting horny now.

I started to dance a little more sexy trying to show more of my body with each move. Then I decided to open the button on the top of the dress. This allowed me to slowly lower the dress. I was showing more skin as I danced.

My thoughts were again about the two businessmen. I was now dancing for them. I was imaging that instead of taking a cab back to the apartment I had rode with them. I had invited them in to allow me to dance for them. They had accepted gladly.

Now honey I was really hot. I knew that dancing for them would be a total turn on for me.

So back to my dancing for these two great guys. I was slowly lowering the dress. I had it just above my breasts. When I would lean over I would let them see the very top naked and inviting. Their eyes were focused on what I seemed to be offering them. But then I would shake my head like no I cannot do it. I would turn and bend over so they might get a glimpse of my blue panties. I had to look to see if my wetness was showing through the panties. I was not surprised to discover they were damp.

Once again I turned to dance for them. But this time I let the dress fall farther down just about to my nipples. My nipples were hard. I knew I had to show them my breasts but still I wanted them to wait. They were sitting still. Both of them had a hard cock that strained to be let free. That sight was turning me on like I was on fire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.