Preview

One Last Job With Vengeance

by Daniel James

Copyright© 2015 by Daniel James

Fiction Story: Dan wants out from the world of crime that has been his life for too long. The last job, he promised Berenice, would achieve just that but it became a promise he could not keep. Desperation setting in by the loss of two of his crew, and the love of his life, left him with no alternative but arrange ONE LAST JOB. One of his crew conspired to murder him and brutally slaughtered his best friend. The world believing him dead, revenge would be merciless and in the most heinous way imaginable.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all rights including those in copyright in the content of this publication are owned by or controlled for these purposes by the author.

Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law or the authors Terms of Use, the content of this publication may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way without first obtaining the authors written permission or that of the copyright owner.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.