Doing the Babysitter - Cover

Doing the Babysitter

Copyright© 2020 by SweetSandy

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - They played out the old and worn stereotype. He, the middle-age husband and father. She the 16-year-old babysitter. They just had sex in his car. She had been fucked. Her virginity taken in ten minutes of heat..what's a girl going to do? Hehe...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student  

He snuck her into the room, as she was tempted to say aloud, “Oh Daddy! Where are you taking me? Are we going to play pony ride?”

Inside, “Sorry Lisa, I’ve only got an hour. I hate this. I’ll make it up to you somehow.”

“Pay me.”

“What?”

“You heard, I’m your hooker. Pay me upfront.”

He was already pulling off his pants. His wallet and keys were on the table. She reached over, picked it up, and pulled out all the bills.

“Wow, you always carry around like 300 dollars?”

She peeled off a hundred, putting the rest back.

“Lisa, what are you doing?”

“Buster, until you can make an honest woman out of me, you’re paying. I’m giving you the best years of my life!”

“You’re crazy. We’ve only been together for two days.”

“And taken my virginity.”

He slumped, almost not wanting to go through with this. Almost. He sighed.

“Lisa, sweetheart, take it, you deserve it. But don’t think of yourself like that. You are my girlfriend. My lover. I love you.”

“After two days? My turn to laugh ... so what was it, love at first sight?”

He blinked. Did he love her at first sight? He did. That very first time when he opened the door and she smiled, no braces yet, and said ‘Hi, I’m Lisa, your babysitter.’ Those simple words, that’s all it took. And her eyes, emerald green, bright, flashing in the light. And her hair, those two curls down each side of her face, one being swept back into place with her soft little hands. Her chest rising and falling, bowl size breasts stretching her shirt. Wide hips, good for children. Bare legs, toned from exercise. She nervously bobbed up and down on her tiptoes, looking first at him, feeling embarrassed, looking away from his gaze. He loved her at first sight.

She now smiled a mischievous grin, braces glinting. She climbed up onto him, pushing him backward on the motel bed. She liked this idea of control.

She proceeded to fuck his brains out, as he reciprocated.

She shucked her clothes before even reaching him. With his dick sticking straight up like a flagpole waiting to wave something, she went right to it. Her little hand wrapped it as if the knowledge was in her DNA, though her tugging it was more like pumping iron.

“Ouch! Ugh! Careful!”

He stopped her and wrapped his hand over hers, showing her how.

“Teacher has to TEACH me!” she giggled, wiggling her butt as she leaned over gripping his prick.

She held herself up by placing her free hand on his thigh, squeezing it as he controlled her pumping him. She climbed up more onto the bed, straddling one of his legs. He felt her moist pussy press on top of his bent knee, her body rocking to the rhythm of their hands.

Her mouth went down and he felt soft lips kiss his crown. She tentatively sucked on the tip, then took more into her mouth, seeming to follow her instinct. She heard a groan and his hand fell away from hers. With mouth and fingers, she manipulated his manhood.

“Yes, baby, that’s gooood. Oh! No teeth. Yes, more like that.”

She paused for a moment, “Don’t you DARE come in my mouth!”

“Here baby, come around, butt towards me.”

She climbed over his bare chest, with him getting a perfect view of her pussy above his head and her breasts hanging down. Facing backward, she started back sucking on his dick, getting the hang of it now as he played with her tits.

He then reached for her hips, “Sit down, baby. Sit on my face.”

“You’re weird,” pausing again to catch her breath and change hands.

He guided her down with his hands, then slid wetted fingertips through her trench. She moaned at the feeling of his fingers. She moaned into his dick as she bobbed. When he started sucking on her wet pussy lips, she accidentally bit.

“Oufff!”

“Mmorry!”

He tasted her youthful richness, reminded him of eating raw oysters, with a hint of soap. He realized this had to be some of the best sex he ever had. He also knew it was going to end badly but he couldn’t help it. This girl was great. She seemed to have no inhibitions at all with him. She was cute and sweet and sexy and funny. He blotted out the rest of the world to be with her.

Suddenly, she stopped sucking on him. He heard her take a breath as his wet finger slid into her pussy hole and his lips sucked her hardened little clit. She shook once, then again. Then moaned, her body tensing. She was orgasming for him. He pushed two fingers into her and wiggled them inside her.

“OH! GAUFFF FUCK!”

He felt her soaking his mouth with moisture, making him release her as she lost strength and collapsed down onto him. Her mind still burned as his fingertip pushed into her anus button.

“UGHH!”

“Baby, you liked that? Did my honey cum hard?”

She willed her body to turn around as he pulled himself farther up onto the bed.

“Oh wow!” is all she could manage.

He kissed her deeply on the mouth, knowing she would taste herself on him. She seemed to revive and was all over his face and lips as they kissed. She released him for a breath and he took the moment to roll her. Now he was on top. She felt a man on top of her for the first time. She compelled him to lay fully on her. To kiss her. To feel his weight on her.

He kissed down her ear, brushing her hair aside, now mussed, and kissed the nape of her neck. He sucked hard on her neck. She knew he was giving her a hickey on purpose, marking her as his lover, and she didn’t resist. She giggled at the thought of her girlfriends seeing her bruise. He found her breasts with his lips, full breasts, nearly as large as his wife’s. Sucking on each as he kneaded them one at a time. His hips moved against hers. His stiff prick finding her wet pussy with no effort. A slight push and his crown entered her.

He paused with a groan, “Fuck, rubber, in my pants.”

His body imploring him to push on, not stop. He needed her so badly. He heard a giggle. Looking up, she was holding the little package.

“You want this? Or do you want me barefoot and preggy? I’ll take either!”

“Oh fuck girl!”

He sunk into her tight little velvety pussy. He heard her suck in a sharp breath as he did. His dick was stopped only by her cervix. It felt so good. She felt better than any girl he had ever lain with. He fought with himself. He so wanted to fuck her and spurt his seed into her, to make her pregnant with his child.

But he resisted.

He pulled out with a plop and a groan. He kissed her forehead as she giggled, face flushed red, and took the pack from her hand. With more effort than he wished, he got it on. The mood was cooled, but he didn’t want to go to jail quite yet.

They kissed and hugged for several moments, rekindling. It worked. Her braces filled smile alone was enough to spin him up. He whispered his love as he plunged into her again. Even muted by the latex, his feeling her body connected to his was overwhelming. He needed her so badly it hurt. His thrusts began.

She spread her legs wide, lifting and wrapping her feet behind his thighs as he shoved into her. At first, she did not expect to be aroused again. The last time was so exhausting. But within moments of his adult dick ramming into her, her body reawaken.

He watched her face as she heated. Her breaths panted with his. Her eyes widened with each blow. He wanted to kiss her, but just watching her face was incredibly erotic. Her young face, flushed and glowing. He was screwing his dream girl. Impassioned desires easily discovered.

Though only her second time of having sex, she was lost in amazement. Her hips absorbed his blows, sinking into the soft bed. Breasts quivering with each stroke, now coming faster and faster.

She was being fucked but good. Her mind felt intoxicated with sex.

He whispered in her ear, “Lisa, come for me. Come, baby! Daddy’s fucking you!”

Her body seized, muscles tensed and jerked. She fell off her cliff yet again.

“OH GAUD FUCK ME!!!”

Her mind blanked under the surge and eyes flew wide, nose flaring as she sucked in a breath. Cheeks turned red and hands gripped the bedsheets.

One look into her orgasmic face exploded him. He released a groan as his balls erupted, spurting wad after wad out his burning penis. His mind crackling with that release. He knew that only a thin layer of latex kept her from his baby. But he also decided at that moment to get her on the Pill. He knew he had come so very, very close to impregnating her twice now. It would only be a matter of time.

He lost all strength and collapsed onto her as she groaned. His mind drifted, never wanting to leave.

“Lover ... Brian ... aren’t you supposed to be home now?”

“Mmmm?”

“It’s 9:30”

“FUCK SHIT!!! Girl! Damn! An hour already gone?”

“More like an hour and a half.”

“Shit, shit, shit!”

He leaped up, bouncing around the room, yanking on his clothes.

“Shit, I needed a shower.”

“Time flies when you are having fun,” she giggled, wiping herself and stuffing tissues into her panties.

They raced out of the room, he tossing a $20 for the maid. A single glance showed mountains of evidence, police evidence. If his wife didn’t get him, Bubba would.

He barely skidded to a stop at the market, “Tossing your hooker out without even a kiss?”

He blew a kiss, “Sorry! Sorry! I’ll call you.”

“If you survive.”

He drove off, narrowly missing another vehicle, “HEY! You’ve got my skateboard! And my Juul! And my phone! Fucking asshole!”

But he was gone.

She pulled out the wad of bills and was back in the store. She convinced that guy behind the counter for another Juul and a Uber, leaving him most of her money. Easy come, easy go.


The next morning at school, she stopped by his classroom, now filling with other students. As soon as he saw her, he began to sweat. He felt he had that Scarlet Letter emblazed on his forehead.

“Hello Mr. Roberts, I think I left some things in your car.”

“Oh, ah, well, ah, Miss? Ah, Can we look after school is out?”

“My phone.”

He blinked, then whispered, “I thought you were mad at me. Not answering.”

“I AM mad at you. Leaving me. I had to use all your money to get home.”

He nervously looked around, “A hundred dollars for a cab?”

She rolled her eyes and gave him a frown, “After school.”


They sat in his car. The school lot was nearly empty.

“Baby, when can we meet again?”

She recovered her things, “Guess it’s a good thing your WIFE doesn’t look in your car.”

He cowed, looking hurt, “Sorry, sorry. I’m treating you horrid.”

She held out her hand, palm up, “You owe me.”

He sighed, apologizing yet again and peeling off bills until she said stop.

“Girl, Lisa darling, I truly apologize.”

“Yes, my Sugar Daddy. Speaking of daddy, what was that about daddy wanting to fuck me?”

“Huh? Oh. Sorry, heat of the moment.”

“You’re not my daddy ... that’ll cost you extra.”

“Shit, Lisa, sorry, sorry. I deserve it. You deserve better.”

“Damn straight. You’re fucking a 16-year-old, my darling. Speaking of, guess wifey was cool with being late ... again?”

He shrugged, more or less.


Lisa sat on the edge of the king-size bed. This motel was nicer. Clean. He’d told her to play hooky from school. He had called in sick. His wife off to work, twins at daycare, but he dared not bring her home.

Instead, he had told her to meet him at the market.

She had sat in his car looking out the window as they passed stores and people walking dogs and young women pushing carriages. They had normal lives. While she was going to have sex with a teacher at a motel.

A week earlier, right after school, he had taken her to a clinic downtown. He acted her father and now she was taking birth control pills. At the clinic, she had watched a girl, not much older than her, very pregnant, with her mom beside her. Lisa reached over and took Brian’s hand. Here, in public, it just looked like a father and daughter. The pregnant girl looked at her. Lisa wondered if the girl thought she was pregnant, too. She had wondered too, but the test showed negative. Brian had taken her to the drug store, though he waited outside as she went to buy the test. She made him pay extra for that embarrassment.

Lisa watched the buildings and trees go by. They pulled into the motel.

This time they had several hours to be together. But she wasn’t sure she was in the mood. He was in the bathroom as she sat on the bed. She spied a little refrigerator.

He came out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel. He saw the tiny empty bottles, two now.

“Lisa, what are you drinking?”

She grinned at him, downing the remainder of a third.

“Shit! You can’t do that! You’re underage!”

She cracked up laughing so hard, he had to grab her and put his hand over her mouth. Outside the room, he heard a vacuum cleaner running. He hoped the maids would be gone by the time they needed to leave. It had been rather awkward bringing a teenage girl in here in the middle of a school day ... and spending only a couple of hours.

He thought he had gone crazy, he told himself he had lost his mind. His dick ruled him now. But just seeing her standing in front of that market, her eyes lighting and widening smile, braces and all, made him young and alive again. They had kissed in the car, in front of the market, people around.

She giggled, “Lover, I just needed a bit of a mood enhancer. Anyway, what are you going to do about it?”

He sighed, oh well, what’s another law broken.

She leaned into him, kissing him and grabbing his dick through his tented towel. He took her hands, releasing him, and raised them above her head. Then with one hand, pulled up her tee-shirt. She pulled away and stood up, wobbling a tiny bit.

“Lisa, I want to undress you.”

She smiled, but slowly pulled off her shirt as she moved to unheard music.

“I want to strip for you,” she replied, giggling from her drinks.

He relented, climbing onto the bed, watching her.

Her hips swayed seductively as she turned around. Her back to him, she removed her bra. As she continued her turn, her hands covered then uncovered her breasts repeatedly, giving him little peeks at her cereal bowl size tits. Her head and body still swaying her dance. She lifted one leg, catching her wobble and put her sock covered foot on the bed beside him. He reached for it, holding her ankle in one hand and rolled down her sock, over her foot and off her toes. She giggled when he tickled its sole.

She spun away from his grip, finally coming back around and repeating with the other. Again giggling and dancing away. Then watching his eyes intently, she unbuttoned her shorts. Wiggling her hips, she peeled them down her thighs and finally off her legs. She twirled and danced in just her panties now, butt cheeks fully visible with only her crack and a sliver of front covered by their lace.

She paused, turned around facing away from him, and removed her panties, bending over for him to see her bare bottom and fattened labia lips in her thigh gap. She slowly turned back around, full-frontal, full smile making sure her braces glittered.

“Oh FUCK girl! You’re killing me! Oh shit, you are so...”

“Young?”

“ ... beautiful. And young!”

She walked to him as he removed his towel.

“Come to...”

“Don’t say it.”

“ ... daddy! You know you love it.”

“Yes, daddy. I’m daddy’s girl. Come fuck your little girl!”

With that, she fell into his arms, their kisses smothered any further banter.

She sat up, on top of him, flattening his hard prick against her pussy. With her hands on his chest, she closed her eyes and started rocking. Her breathing became pants timed to each thrust of her hips. She felt him between her legs, rubbing her trench.

He reached for her breasts as they swayed to her movements. Squeezing them and playing with her nipples between two fingers. He looked up at her face, her eyes still closed, mouth open, those braces just visible. His desire for her surged as her rocking increased. He wanted inside her.

As if she detected his thoughts, she lifted her hips and with her fingers, guided him, dragging his tip into her pussy entrance. She settled down as he slid into her tight, young cunt.

“Oh fuck ... gaud you are so good!” he moaned.

She smiled, eyes still shut, just feeling him inside her.

“Does daddy like fucking his baby?” she whispered.

She felt so warm inside, his dick in her pussy, and the alcohol in her veins made her hot for him. Her head closed in towards his, lips almost touching. He tried to reach her lips for a kiss, but she teased him, pulling back just as they touched. Her hips rocked as she did, squeezing his dick through her velvety tunnel.

He rolled her over and pushed hard into her as she moaned. She widened her legs to accept his large frame on her small body. He thrust into repeatedly, fucking his young lover. Her face flushed red with her heat. The foreplay and alcohol quickened her.

“OH!” she gave a cute grunt and body shook. She came so easily for him.

He smiled as her light orgasm washed over her. He could feel her belly tense to its passing. But he wasn’t done, nor was she. He kept plunging into her making her grunt repeatedly. Her eyes widened and mouth opened as she realized she would be coming again.

He leaned back, placing a palm against her belly, rubbing it as he fucked. His fingers touched her clit and his dick as it shoved back and forth inside her. He felt every twitch of her pelvic muscles now. So much better now that he could feel his skin against hers. He also felt so much better knowing she wouldn’t get pregnant.

“Baby, cum for me, you want to cum for daddy.”

Her face scrunched up like she was in pain, but he knew she was about to burst. He squeezed her breasts, rocking faster still. His own bursting so very close, too. Her eyes went wild, nose flared.

“OH GAUUUDDD! FUUUUCCCKK!”

Her orgasm blasted over her. Her body shook as muscles knotted. Her face darkened red with her heat.

“OUFFFF!” he exploded to the incredible sight of her young face in orgasm.

Wads of sperm spurted from him as her pelvic muscles milked him. He lost all strength and collapsed. His hypersensitized dick unable to take any more movement. He couldn’t even kiss her, exhausted.

Finally, he rose, his dick shrinking and dripping as he pulled out. He looked down at her. An angel, hair sweaty, face flushed, eyes soft, panting breaths.

“Oh gaud, you are so beautiful, my sweet Lisa!”

She smiled, braces again, eyes closed. She wanted to rest, to sleep.

He climbed off her, fighting his own urge to sleep. Not enough time.

“Come on baby, can’t sleep, need a shower.”

She moaned, holding up her arm for him. He lifted her and she felt the room spin.

“I think I’m drunk!”

He laughed, then groaned, “Shit, I just had sex with a drunken sixteen-year-old.”

“Daddy’s girl!” she giggled.

He helped her into the shower, washing her as they stood together under the flowing water.

“Burrr! You freezing me now?”

He had purposefully lowered the temperature to clear her up. He definitely did not want her staggering out of the motel.

But she reached over and turned up the hot water then back around facing him as he continued to wash them both. She opened her legs to his hand. She reached down and took a hold of his softened prick. A few yanks and it started to respond.

“Oh shit girl, again?”

She giggled under the falling warmth, trying to figure out how to do it. She was a foot shorter than him, so his dick was at her belly button. A smile went over her face.

She turned around, leaned against the wall of the shower, spread her legs, lifting one onto the edge of the tub. She wiggled her butt to entice him. He groaned, looking at this young wet female waiting for him to take.

She felt his hands on her waist and his dick slide in between her legs. He found her entrance easily. Both soaking wet as the water fell on them. He shoved into her.

He began again, tired, but now stiff. This new position felt so sexy, so naughty to her. He beat against her. She had to brace on the bath grab bars to keep from falling. Each thrust causing her to grunt again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.