Sister Angelique and the Outlaw - Cover

Sister Angelique and the Outlaw

Copyright© 2015 by Scarlett Griffin

Chapter 8

Western Sex Story: Chapter 8 - An odd combination but love and lust knows no bounds.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Western   Spanking   Humiliation   Clergy   Violence  

They came down out of the foothills into the wide valley and Sister Angelique vowed to change her sinful ways and try to do things by the book from that point on.

Of course, she was thinking about the good book and all of the begetting and making love to daughters and sisters was put to the side and she concentrated on the Commandments and the difference between right and wrong and turning the other cheek.

She took up the mantle of a schoolmarm and started to teach the youngsters in the crossroads town with a determination to give them a view of the world that was not biased in any way but strictly according to the teachings of the good book and the rules of the church in matters pertaining to sex and life in general.

The Kid took care of her itch in many different ways too numerous to mention and she didn’t see anything dirty about the variety of sex because it was all above board and pure as the driven snow in her mind. She missed the snows of the upper elevations but had adapted to life in the fertile valley and managed to break her obsession with the Kid and to pick and choose her own friends and look for new relationships because she knew the Kid was not the type to marry and she wanted desperately to start a family before it was too late for her physically to be a mom.

All she knew was that she did not want to become a homesteader’s wife because they were plumb worn out and tired from getting pregnant year after year and raising the children at the same time that they had to do all the housework and tend to their husband’s sexual needs at night. She was more interested in finding a business man or a store owner with money in the bank and a home already built and ready for her to stand in the kitchen and give orders to a hired girl to do the heavy lifting.

The Kid left for a trip down south of the border down Mexico way to see some old friends that had found it too risky to hang around in the United States with all the wanted posters posting rewards for them either “Dead or Alive”. The Kid was lucky because he had been absolved of his crimes by the government in the recent Amnesty Program that took his name off all posters offering rewards.

Unfortunately, he got into a shootout in a small Mexican town that saw several innocent civilians gunned down in the bloody street. He was not the shooter of any of them but the very fact he was there was enough to send a detachment of Rurales after him and he had to ride lickity split for the border to get back on American soil.

Angelique was not aware of his problems and was basically more interested in pursuing a suitable husband to wed and give her a child of her very own. She was totally finished with her life in the church and had no intentions of ever returning to the fold. She had no reason to do so, at least not as a member of the clergy. She would go to church and pretend to be religious for purposes of appearance and blend into the crowd of decent folks and not one of the wild bunch that worked outside the normal life of a western female.

That Saturday night there was a dance down at the Valley Corral and she wanted to meet some suitable candidates for her wedding ring. The barn floor was covered with a thick layer of sawdust and it was easy to shuffle around doing the square dances that she had learned as a young girl back in Ohio.

As one of the few single females with any type of maturity, she stuck out like a sore thumb and the fact she was dressed nicely and had good manners meant she was not one of the barroom floozies that were looking to mingle with ordinary people just for a change.

She danced with the deputy sheriff whose name was Wyatt and he held her nice and close and she could feel his hardness between her legs. It was altogether a calming experience because she needed the touch of a cock to quiet her nerves. Of course, she pretended she didn’t even know what that hard rod was that was poking her good and proper in her sensitive area and she thanked him for the danced with a smile on her face.

Her next partner was Mister Larkins from the general store. All she knew about him was that the women around her commented that he was a widower and had a small girl at home that was the center of his life. She like him right away because even though he was aroused by the closeness of her feminine folds, he made no attempt to take advantage of the situation and kept his distance so his dick did not actually touch her person.

He got her lemonade from the barrel and sat next to her conversing about the weather, the dangers from the red men jumping the reservation and the recent bank robbery that had taken place last month and they were still looking for the bandits in the surrounding countryside.

His knee kept touching hers under the table and she found that it was exciting to her almost as much as getting humped from behind by a man she couldn’t see but took him all the way up inside her where the sun don’t shine.

At the conclusion of the dance, Mister Larkins asked her if he might walk her home and she readily agreed because she wanted to see how serious he was in making her an object of his desire and she wanted desperately to see, feel and touch his member to make certain it was compatible to her heated slit already wet with anticipation.

The only thing she had to be careful about was that she didn’t want him to think she was a wanton woman but a lonely female ready to be persuaded to spread her legs for some up close and personal inspection of her private parts for his edification and guidance in getting better acquainted.

For that very reason, she invited him to her quarters to make him some bedtime tea and some cookies that she had baked early that morning.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.