In the Sweet by and Bi - Cover

In the Sweet by and Bi

by Peter Duncan

Copyright© 2015 by Peter Duncan

Sex Story: Aggie Wilcox, the preacher's wife, learns that choir director Garven Milroy and his wife Adrianna enjoy a ménage a trois relationship with Gloria Delgado, a new member of the choir. Aggie is completely naïve about bi-sex. Garven shows her Adrianna's toys along with pictures of their frolics. As she gets comfortable with woman on woman sex she fears sex addiction and realizes that her marriage to Reverend Phillip Wilcox might not last.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Clergy   .

It’s funny, Aggie thought as she watched Garven Milroy walking out at the end of choir practice with Gloria Delgado, all this time and I’ve never felt jealous of him. She knew it wasn’t jealousy though, it was more of a fascination she felt about the woman. Piercings had not yet become popular in the mainstream. When Adrianna Milroy (Garven’s deceased wife) first introduced Gloria Delgado to the choir Aggie had been put off by Gloria’s nose ring. At the same time, she was fascinated by it and didn’t understand why. Because of the nose ring though she thought the woman might have been using drugs.

As a pastor’s wife, Aggie Wilcox had to be circumspect in the conduct of her life. She had always admired Adrianna because she thought out of the box, something Aggie wished she could do. But there were always wagging tongues in the congregation, people who might talk trash about her. At the same time, she thought that Adrianna might have gone too far in bringing a girl with a nose ring girl into the choir. “Girl, she thought Gloria’s got to be ten years younger than Adrianna. That would make her about 47 now.

When Adrianna was singing in the choir Aggie sat next to her. Gloria sat just on the other side of Adrianna. As Aggie got to know the attractive young Mexican woman, she found her to be quite nice, and stable as well. But that ridiculous nose ring! Something else: It appeared to Aggie that there was a peculiar bond between Adrianna and Gloria like they were family.


When the Rev. Phillip Wilcox took over as Pastor, Garven Milroy had been organist and choir director for several years. His day job though was teaching piano in his home. With a full schedule of promising students, Garven appeared to be quite successful.

Successful in her own right, Adrianna was a music editor for a publishing house. After marrying Milroy, she decided upon going into her own business, working out of her home. Before leaving Sound Notes Publishing, she asked a young editor, Gloria Delgado, if she would be interested in coming to work for her as soon as the business was able to support another person. Gloria agreed.

Gloria graduated from Fairleigh-Dickenson University with a master’s degree in music composition. She was twenty-three. Before joining Sound Notes, she worked for another music publishing house in New York. During that time she became serious with Rocco Novello, a saxophone player in a popular rock band. He was the one whose piercings convinced Gloria to have rings put on her lower lip, nipples, and navel. When she discovered how these rings when touched or licked enhanced her sexual excitement and added a ring through each of her labia minorum and one through her clitoris. Though the labial rings were strictly for decoration the clitoral ring worked in concert with the ones in her lip, nipples, and navel in titillating ways.

Rocco Novello who was kinky and quite sexually active, had his navel pierced, as well as the head of his penis, just where the cleft started beyond his circumcision scar. He found that when he was fucking and being sucked the rings sent shocks through his penis that made his testicles vibrate and his anus spasm. The electrolytes in saliva and vaginal lubrication reacted with the metal rings, usually sending jolts to his toes which sometimes caused them to cramp.

Being a sound expert for the group as well as a saxophonist Rocco experimented with low-level electrical currents in auxiliary sound equipment. By attaching alligator clips to the rings the power caused such excitement in his sexual package that his testicles would produce greater loads of semen that would explode in powerful ejaculations.

When Rocco convinced Gloria to have her lower lip pierced, she was surprised that, when they kissed, she began feeling stimulations she hadn’t felt before. She agreed to have her nipples and navel pierced, finding that when they were touched or licked, pleasurable surges occurred in the nerve path that went to her vagina. The clit ring soon followed. Though she got no physical excitement from the opposing rings in her labia Rocco found that when his erect member rubbed against them in intercourse it tickled his penis and enhanced his sexual pleasure.

At the age of sixteen, Gloria was lured into a relationship by her aunt which eventually included her uncle. So being well acquainted with sexual stimulation and satisfaction administered by sophisticated lovers, the excitement brought on by the rings made her feel as though she had achieved something akin to sexual nirvana.

Being a tamperer Rocco rigged a device that used a low-level battery current which produced tiny shocks without causing damage to the body. Using a control that he devised he showed Gloria how, when the actuated clips were attached to his navel and penis rings, it drove him into fits of frenzied pleasure that, without even touching himself made him shoot as many as five bounteous loads of semen that arced seven to nine feet. Astounded and curious Gloria allowed him to try the device on her. Attaching the alligator clamps to the rings in each nipple, her navel, and clitoris, Rocco “played” her from low levels of current to the highest level, causing as many as eighteen seizure-like orgasms.

The first time they did it exhausted her. But as they continued, after Rocco had his testicles pierced, they perfected fucking with electrical currents surging through the sexual parts in both bodies. While he couldn’t hook up the crown of his cock while he inside her pussy, he could activate his testicular rings which made sexual pleasures soar to extreme levels.


Gloria had just become Adrianna’s assistant editor at Sound Notes when the group’s small plane crashed, killing Rocco and his four other band members. Adrianna became the grieving young woman’s confidant. It was during these two years, a time when Gloria had become celibate when Adrianna confided to Gloria that, until she married Milroy, she had been a virgin.

“How did you manage that,” Gloria asked.

Adrianna answered, “It’s just something I promised myself until I got married.” When she saw that Gloria was looking at her askance, she gave a naughty smile and said “I masturbated a lot ... sucked guys’ cocks to try and keep their minds off fucking me. Occasionally I would get my pussy eaten by guys who thought they could get into my pants.” She laughed then added, “Anyway it worked until I married Garven.”

It was the night of the music convention in Nashville, a year, and a half after the plane crash when Adrianna and Gloria shared a room. With too many glasses of wine, Gloria got maudlin about Rocco. While wiping her eyes a corner of her lace hankie got caught in her lip ring. “What do you get out of wearing that thing anyway?” Adrianna asked.

Taking the comment as an affront Gloria countered, “You were a virgin until you got married, Adrianna, you probably wouldn’t understand.”

Always willing to be set straight and learn new things Adrianna said, “I’m willing to listen if you’re willing to explain.”

After a momentary pout, Gloria began, “It was the first step in an unbelievable sexual adventure with Rocco.” Snorting at the questioning arch of her friend’s eyebrows then went on, “Rocco had his navel and the underside of the head of his penis pierced. He told me how much it augmented his sexual excitement. I didn’t believe him but was interested. To humor him I had my lower lip pierced. After I had it done, when it was still tender, he kissed me, and I couldn’t believe the shocks that went down my neck and centered in my nipples.”

Sitting on her bed, Gloria—to Adrianna’s surprise—unbuttoned her blouse, pulled it open, and reached inside and around the back, undoing her bra and exposing her breasts. Each nipple was pierced with a gold ring. With a naughty smirk, she said as she flipped each one with her pinky fingers, “It didn’t take much convincing to have these put in.”

Sitting on her bed with her back against the pillow and her long legs drawn up underneath her bottom Adrianna was startled by Gloria’s actions. Sitting up she stiffened at the sight of her roommate’s bare breasts with gold loops going through her roommate’s nipples causing her to wince. Leaning forward to get a better look she asked, “Didn’t it hurt?”

“They numbed them with some kind of spray,” Gloria answered. “It hurt a little. But (she winked and smiled) I can’t even begin to explain how much pleasure I’ve got since Rocco...” Putting her hands in front of her face she sobbed and fell to her side on her mattress.

Accustomed to Gloria’s bouts of grief Adriana didn’t react at first; she thought that these moods should start passing. With her hand on the younger woman’s head, she felt her weeping movements and was unable to keep her eyes from Gloria’s gorgeous full 34Cs, which jiggled with each sob.

The gold rings waggled With each catch of her breath, giving Adrianna the urge to touch the loops—to flip them. She was intrigued by Gloria’s talk about the lip ring bringing sexual pleasure and wondered just how much pleasure the nipple rings could fetch. Coming to her senses though, she sat on the edge of the bed, leaned over, and stroked the bereft woman’s long black hair.

Adrianna had always been fascinated with other women, particularly younger, attractive women—especially petite ones. Gloria was only 5’1”. Though her waist was short it displayed the young Mexican’s girlish curves nicely. She had always been taken with perfectly shaped legs ... had always looked at women who attracted her just short of staring. Though never seriously considered “being” with a woman she often wondered what it might be like. Having always liked Gloria Delgado she had had “what it might-be-like” thoughts about her but considered these thoughts as imaginary kinkiness that would never know reality and at the moment wasn’t considering anything like that seriously.

Hearing about the rings in Rocco’s navel and penis excited her. Now, seeing Gloria bare her breasts ... seeing the piercings, she felt a surge of lubricating excitement and wanted to know more.

With tears in her eyes, Gloria said, “I’m sorry Adrianna. It’s just...” Sucking in, she expended air trying to get a grip on her emotions.

“I understand,” Adrianna said, still stroking her head.

“You’ve been such a good friend to me, Adrianna. I hope...”

“What darling?”

“I hope I haven’t embarrassed you. Am I making you uncomfortable by showing you my breasts this way?”

Adrianna thought you sure as hell have my attention, and then said I’m not embarrassed at all Gloria. But I’m curious about what you’re trying to make me understand.” She thought for a second. “But you do have beautiful breasts.”

Gloria’s lips curled into a tiny smile. “I just wanted to show you the rings and tell you what they do to me. I thought if I could make you understand you might even be interested in getting piercings too. You wouldn’t believe it, Adrianna, how much more exciting it can make sex be!”

Cocking her head Adrianna asked, “In what way Gloria?”

The look on her face was like a born-again trying to share the rapture of salvation. “Tickle my lip ring,” she urged. “Then look at my nipples.”

Adrianna traced her finger along Gloria’s lower lip touching the ring and twiddling it. Gloria winced then urged, “Do it again for a few seconds, and keep looking at my nipples.”

She twiddled it again a couple of times, then again. As her eyes moved to the young woman’s nipples she grinned and murmured, “They’re getting red and swollen.” The sight and the circumstances made Arianna feel like hers were swelling and she said, “I’ll be damned.”

“It took Rocco to convince me of it, Arianna. Then he showed me how to enjoy sex with piercings.” She smiled as she said, “You’ve been so kind to me Adrianna and I just wish that you could enjoy these feelings too.” Stroking the back of Adrianna’s hand, she picked it up and placed it on her breast, and asked, “Do you think I’m terrible?”

Keeping her hand on the cushion of Gloria’s soft and deliciously formed breast Adrianna flashed on t sexy women she had ogled. As she thought There have been so many of them the rims of her ears turned crimson.

The darkly complected Gloria cooed, “It’s been a long time since anyone has touched me like this, Adrianna.” Placing her hand on top of Adrianna’s she pressed it more firmly against her breast. “I need it so much.”

Looking deeply into Gloria’s almost black eyes Adrianna smiled as she remembered her time as an art student and remembered the female model who posed for the students to sketch her. She was older, perhaps in her forties. She wondered if the woman got sexual satisfaction from exhibiting herself. She remembered how aroused she had become while sketching and remembered how she wished that the woman would open her legs and spread her legs so she could sketch the folds and contours of her pussy. How moist I used to get while sketching her.

At that moment, as she caressed Gloria’s breast, she became aware of how wet she was becoming between her legs.

“Oh Adrianna,” Gloria gasped, “I feel it down to my toes.”

“Have you ever been with a woman before, Gloria?”

The girl’s face clouded. With a look of guilt, she said, “Yes,” and then lowered her eyes. “Have you?” When she glanced up there was hope in her eyes. When Adrianna shook her head, no Gloria went on, “Do you um ... think I’m terrible?”

Adrianna’s answer was silent but graphic. Slowly unbuttoning her blouse she opened it, reached in, and unhooked her bra letting it fall and baring her breasts. Standing, she clasped Gloria’s hands in hers and pulled her to her feet. As she hugged the petite Mexicana to her body, their nipples touching, she released a long breath of trapped air and whispered, “No sweetie, I don’t think you’re terrible. It’s something I’ve also been thinking about for a while.”

Desperate to feel another human being’s flesh against hers Gloria’s gasp was a combination of a sob and orgasmic relief. With her eyes tightly shut, she bent slightly and grabbed the hem of her friend’s skirt. Andriana parted her legs enough to allow Gloria to pull the moistened panel of her panties aside. Penetrating her sodden tunnel, Gloria began moving her finger in and out of Adrianna’s vagina and said, “Ohmigod Adrianna, I’m so glad you’re not upset with me.”

Being thrilled by Gloria’s moving finger Adrianna thought, finally! I’ll be finding out what it is like to make love to a woman. But why would she think I would be upset with her? If she only knew how far out of the box, I think. To Gloria, she said, “Did you say that these rings work better when I lick them?”

“Yes.”

As her knees flexed and her body moved up and down to Gloria’s ministrations, Adrianna bent forward and touched the dark-skinned woman’s nipple and areola with her tongue. Gloria winced and squeaked, “Jesus!” her thrusting fingers moved in and out of Adrianna’s clutching cunt as she pressed her thumb on her friend’s clit.

Fondling Gloria’s other breast with her free hand Adrianna pressed it against the girl’s chest and moved it in a large circle. As much as the newness of what she was doing with another woman excited her, the other woman’s fingers and thumb were effectively bringing Adrianna to the edge of orgasm. Shuddering in a series of releases, she was amazed that y merely playing with the younger woman’s breasts and licking her nipple rings could produce such a violent release.

Amid the thrill of instant gratification, both women settled into a fervent French kiss. Adrianna had kissed many women’s cheeks before ... had even kissed a few females on the lips, but not in this way, and found the soft response of Gloria’s lips more titillating than she had imagined. Like soft, warm pillows their lips melted into each other’s, stimulating incredible sexual excitement. Gloria’s younger, more pliable lips sent stabs of pleasure through Adrianna’s breasts and tummy, on the way to her clitoris. Tongues in dark, moist cavities darted, finding switches that had the two women tearing at their clothes.

Standing in the pile of discarded garments their naked bodies merged into one flesh. Searching hands explored below the waist to the symphony of moans and gasps. Finding the smaller woman’s oozing clam Adrianna slid two fingers to their knuckles, massaging the gripping muscles in Gloria’s vagina.

Wanting to eye Gloria’s more petite, naked body Adrianna broke the kiss clasped hands, and stepped back. Spying: ample, rounded breasts with petite, almost black nipples surrounded by half-inch black areolas, decorated with shining gold rings, Adrianna smiled. As her gaze moved downward, she spied the golden navel ring and asked, “And the navel ring pleases you as well?”

Breathing raggedly Gloria responded with a naughty smirk, “Just lick it and find out.”

Using Gloria’s body for leverage Adrianna placed her hands around her girlish waist and lowered herself to her knees. She wanted to kiss and fondle Gloria’s breasts, but she already knew how the nipple rings reacted to twiddling and kissing. Placing her hands on Gloria’s tight butt she clutched and dug in her fingers as she kissed the Mexicana’s tummy.

Dragging her wet tongue, she traced a line down Gloria’s navel. Circling it she nipped the button between her teeth. As she lapped at the ring, coating it with her flowing saliva Gloria’s body stiffened and shuddered. It was as if she had been plugged in and had become her vibrator.

“God, I love that,” Gloria gushed. In a kittenish voice, she pled, “Touch my clit ring, Adrianna, please?”

Excited by her new understanding Adrianna knifed her hand between Gloria’s knees and smoothed them up the inside of her thighs, pressed them a bit more, and traced her middle finger up the smooth inside of Gloria’s legs. Then, she bypassed the lips of her pussy, and touched her trimmed mons that felt like a tiny Sable pelt.

Eager to know what another woman’s clitoris felt like Adrianna was curious about the clit ring as well. As she parted Gloria’s furrow, she felt the moist slickness of Gloria’s vulva. Finding the hardened node pierced by a piece of metal felt strange. But that brief touch caused Gloria’s knees to bang together as she sucked air and hissed, “Yes Adrianna. YES.”

As their breasts touched, Gloria shimmied hers, stimulating herself with the movement of the nipple rings. Not only was there just a ring in her clit, but there were also two more, one in each puffy labium. Touching the clit ring was as much curiosity for Adrianna as it was a pleasure. Judging from the sucking sounds coming from Gloria’s mouth though, it was truly titillating. Each movement of her fingers brought forth another hiss. Trying to figure out this novel kind of jewelry she touched one labial ring and then the other. Gloria exploded in another outburst saying, “This is so fucking HOT.”

Curious to find out more Adrianna slipped the tip of her finger past the ringed lips and penetrated the warmly lubricated tightness of Gloria’s pussy. Before now she had only played with the inside of her own vagina. But to have it inside another woman’s and have that woman’s muscles clamping on her finger was so incredibly different, and erotic.

“Yes,” Gloria emphasized with drawn-out sibilance and “Yes” each time her finger slithered inside. For Adrianna, there were two thrills: being in another woman’s pussy and feeling the foreign touch of gold rings on either side of her finger. She had to see what she was feeling. Knowing what the answer would be she asked, “Would you like for me to eat your pussy, Gloria?”

It was a question she had thought about through the years when she had looked at other beautiful women, a question she had never been bold enough, or in the right place, to ask.

“YES,” came Gloria’s answer emphatic answer. She needed no coaching to sit on the bed and lie back on her shoulders. Drawing up her legs she dug her heels into the edge of the mattress.

Adrianna scanned the darkly complected Mexicana’s body: her darkly nippled breasts that were enhanced by the shiny gold rings, her tautly muscled abs centered by an outie (pierced) navel, her soft abdomen that led to a mons that was covered by soft, black feathery pubic hair. Kneeling she placed her hands on Gloria’s knees and coaxed them gently open.

As she spread her legs Adrianna’s stomach fluttered with excitement, her eyes catching traces of the three golden objects peeking through closed but glistening labia. Placing her thumbs on Gloria’s outer lips she pressed and opened the juicy clam with a sodden “click”. She expelled trapped air through slightly opened lips and said, “Un-fucking-believable!” Focusing on the exposed clitoris she tried to imagine the pain the piercing must have caused on such a tender spot. The labial rings that pierced the two wafer-thin lips didn’t seem as barbaric. But she wondered how Garven’s cock would feel as it dragged against them if he fucked her.

“Aren’t they great?” Gloria cooed.

“They are Sweetie. They are ... strange but beautiful.”

She flipped the clit ring with the tip of her finger which brought another hissed exclamation. She toyed with the two labial rings, fascinated at the way they looked and felt. During sexual play with Garven, he often blew a tiny stream of air on her clit which chilled it and made her shiver with excitement. Wondering how different it might be with the rings, she puckered her lips, leaned closer, and blew a tiny stream of air on Gloria’s pierced clit.

Like a tightened vise, Gloria clamped her thighs over Adrianna’s head and yelled, “JESUS,” gasping and panting before opening her legs. “That’s so intense Adrianna ... so fucking intense.” She hesitated then said, “If I did the same thing to you, you wouldn’t feel it as intensely ... not without the rings. But I know you would like it.”

Adrianna loved the warm slickness of Gloria’s petite pussy ... loved how her fingers moved so smoothly in and out while it gripped them so tightly. As she licked her delicious quim, she savored the incredibly smooth sheen of Gloria’s sexual custard. Lapping and sniffing the glistening vulval folds she sensed the increased musk and snuffled, “I want to know so much more about the piercings Gloria.” Looking up she grinned, and murmured, “In the meantime, since we’re naked and being so intimate why don’t we just go sixty-nine?”

Gloria grinned, stood up, and asked, “Do you want to be on the top or the bottom? Or should we just do it side by side?”

With Adrianna, it had been more of an unrealized lust. She had often fantasized about women but knew that it would take someone else, someone more experienced than her to make it happen. With Gloria, with whom Rocco had been involved with other women in threesomes before, it didn’t take long to enjoy the fact that a woman simply knew what it took to turn another woman on. From the time she first met Adrianna, she had considered her the kind of dream woman she had been looking for, someone like her aunt who got her started.

“You’re taller Adrianna. So, it might be better if you were on the bottom. But...” She smiled and gave a knowing wink, “we’re going to be rolling around before you know it.”

Standing up, Adrianna reached for Gloria’s hand and helped her to her feet. “I’m right there with you sweetie,” she said as she took the smaller woman’s place on the bed.

When she and Garven went sixty-nine and he was on the bottom he always needed the extra lift of a pillow to get his mouth comfortably on her pussy. So, scooting away from the headboard enough to allow Gloria room for her legs, Adrianna put a pillow under her head. Sliding the bottoms of her feet back on the smooth sheet she bent her knees and spread her legs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.