Darcy's Younger Cousin - Cover

Darcy's Younger Cousin

Copyright© 2015 by Scarlett Griffin

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A distant relative of a famous family.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

I discovered the fact that my live in maid sent over by Darcy’s generosity was with child in a most unusual manner.

I was humping her in our standard doggie style with her palms flattened against the ceiling high book case. Her feather duster stood nearby and she could claim to be dusting the books with me standing behind her searching for a long lost item if one of the other servants should happen upon us.

It was obviously dangerous to even contemplate due to the fact that my spouse was already suspicious of my motives of using the poor girl at odd moments of the day in private. It hadn’t escaped me that my beloved Dianna had shown a high degree of nervousness when in close concert with the new maid but I put it down to the fact she was insecure in the face of the girl’s downright beauty that was matched by her perfect figure seldom using a corset to contain her excess feminine flesh. I can vouch for the fact that even her bum was slender and lean and almost devoid of any hint of fat to be found. I had resided so often in between her flanks lately that I could probably identify her in a darkened room simply from her contours and her tightness of entrance.

Getting back to the present, I had Nicolette in a standard erect from behind position and her buns were exceedingly sweet this midday morning. The slapping sound of our meat merging together was matched by her panting and gasps of excitement as we both accelerated into a fine finish with both of us winners in the fuck fest derby.

She looked over her shapely shoulder at me and told me in almost a whisper, “Begging your pardon, Sir I feel it my duty to inform you that I am with child.”

With that shocking pronouncement she allowed a tear to fall from one eye as if she were restraining her emotions at the same time. It came so closely after her fine orgasm that I wondered if the two were related or if she actually did feel some degree of remorse in burdening me with the news of our new family. Of course, with three children and a wife of my own, I was in no position to make an honest woman of her even though the thought of her as a spouse in doing her duty in my bed each and every night was a pleasant thought indeed.

I knew with certainty the baby was most definitely mine because I knew the master of Pemberley would never risk the loss of reputation and spouse as a result thereof. Since the girl was a virgin when she arrived in my household I could only assume she and I had engineered the blessed event by ourselves.

I immediately began to make plans to find the girl a suitable spouse to cover her reputation and save my ass at the same time.

I seized upon the first opportunity to explore my wife’s feelings towards the young girl and arranged to have her girl give her a French style bath and massage because it had become quite the fad in the region after the importation of many residents of French heritage into the country as a result of the unrest in their own land.

Nicolette had apparently worked with her mother in administering baths and massages to the gentry and it made no difference if they were male or female according to the French manner of gender disregard.

She had confided in me that her mother preferred to handle the male clients and she had specialized in taking care of the feminine side of the business. Her description of the demands of her female clients never failed to arouse me to a full extension and usually lead to us doing it right on the spot no matter where we were or what time of day or night it was.

That very night, I suggested to Dianna that she use the new maid to sooth her nerves in a quiet evening of bathing in the warm water brought by the servants to her private room and then to have Nicolette wash her thoroughly not missing a single hidden spot with a professional touch. At first, she objected to the very thought of a massage but I expressed my opinion that it was quite ordinary between members of the same sex and that she should have no regret using the girl’s skills as long as she was under our roof and available to be of service. I must confess, I did not have to spend an inordinate amount of time in convincing her of the logic of the situation and she readily agreed with a flushed look to her face that betrayed her excitement.

I decided I would hide out inside the closet and watch the entire tableau just to see my wife’s reactions to the girl’s touch in her private areas and was just as equally interested in seeing Nicolette’s technique with a female client.

Nicolette came in and set up her equipment on the table next to the bath tub and the padded table to be used for the massage. I had seen the table before but thought it had been intended for ironing and not for the erotic massages that the French seemed to enjoy so much in the privacy of their own home.

Nicolette helped my wife to remove her robe and I could see her fine figure was still attractive even after having three children and losing her father. Before she stepped into the tub, my Nicolette used her bare palms to open up her pores with a bit of scented oil starting with the edges of her scalp and working her way all the way down to my wife’s toes. The sight of my lover down on her knees in front of my wife was enough to make me have a full erection that would go to waste since they were both otherwise occupied.

I noticed that my wife would giggle each time Nicolette would brush her fingers up into her private area or touch her still perky breasts or rub her nipples now standing erect like she would be just before I was ready to enter her in conjugal bliss.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.