Legacies - Cover

Legacies

Copyright© 2015 by Doc Will

Chapter 13: Beach weddings, assemble for action

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Beach weddings, assemble for action - The adventures of a young man guided through life by the legacies, moral and ethical traits instilled by family members.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

A seagull served as a wakeup call by dropping an unctuous mass right in the middle of my forehead. I hoped that this was not a harbinger of the day to come. Adding to the confusion in my sleep muddled brain was the level of activity around me on the beach. The sand was being raked, tents were being erected, huge barbecue pits were fired up but I didn't recognize a soul. Oh well, everyone else seems to be waking up to another world so why not join them. I got up, stretched and stiffly hobble in the direction of the operations building hoping to find a cup of coffee. No sooner than I entered the door, there were shouts, "We have found him". After the shunning I received last night, it was a pleasant surprise that someone was looking for me.

People were rudely shoved aside as I sought out the source of coffee that everyone seems to be carrying. Finally I succeeded in getting the first sip as I was inundated by the ladies with each shouting her specific instruction that I was to follow for the day. It was necessary to line them up in single file and shush all but the first in line. The first direction received, that I was to be married in a black Speedo, was rejected out of hand. That led to a contentious screaming match huddle by the ladies which was still underway when I walked away. It was decided in my own feeble mind that since we were in South Texas I would wear the uniform of the day which was shined cowboy boots, new jeans and a cowboy shirt. All I had to do was shine my boots since I had bought the other items in anticipation of the trip.

The next confrontation involved who would lead me down the aisle. Others had decided that my so called mother, the Sultana, would accompany both Anna and me down the aisle. This was again rejected out of hand. Either The Doctor would escort me or I would proceed down under my own steam. The Doctor was escorting Sha as was most appropriate. Mat was satisfied with her escort so we were ready to proceed, I thought. I was then confronted with the words to speak in this drama much to my consternation since I had expected to only repeat I do three times.

Since the wedding was being held on a familiar beach I had not paid much attention to my surroundings. As I strolled down the aisle I noticed the new fishing boat in the surf right off the beach manned by men in black suits which certainly raised a question. Oh well, the three brides dressed in revealing bikinis, and now I knew why they had specified a Speedo for me to wear, with smiling faces and sparkling eyes were beautiful enough to take my breath away for a few seconds but then it seemed to swish back with a vengeance into a lower extremity which was not hidden by the tight jeans. The next surprise was what sounded like a full orchestra playing behind a trellis of flowers. And that is what it turned out to be. At last we were pronounced man and wives and I was permitted to kiss them in order.

Then it was off to the reception being held under tents on the beach. A dance floor had been laid on smoothed sand to which I escorted the three wives and first danced with them as a group then individually as others cut in. The centerpiece of the reception was not a fatted calf but a full sized steer with horns roasting on a spit from which attendants was carving large sized chucks and serving them on plates to the guests. There was also a pig being roasted in a similar fashion along with the usual trappings of a Texas cookout including but not limited to potato salad, baked beans and slaw. Of course there was champagne, a variety of beers both foreign and domestic and any mixed drink you could imagine. Members of the security team were asked to keep their eyes on the crowd and if any appeared to become inebriated to unobtrusively escort him or her to a quiet place to sober up.

Deb was being squired around the reception by her father the Chairman. I joined them, asked about his other daughter, Reb, told him that he might expect to attend the wedding of at least one daughter and possibly two to me and then unobtrusively led them to meet the Sultana. The Chairman appeared to be quite smitten with the Sultana, so Deb and I wandered off to circulate through the crowd as I expressed my affection for her.

Lo and behold there was the President with barbecue sauce dripping on his immaculate white shirt and tie and seemingly thoroughly enjoying himself. At his side was the first lady trying to dab the sauce off of him as it dripped down his chin to his chest. Of course there were professional media types recording all of this for posterity but apparently overlooking me in my cowboy boots which was more than fine permitting me to remain incognito. However, the President glanced at me and said, "Don't I know you?" That got the attention of the media, who gathered around the President and me in a tight circle before I responded, "Yes sir, you recently invited me to the oval office where I was awarded the two highest awards for valor. At that time you asked, 'What do you think of me?' I responded, 'I respect the office of President, but.' Now do you remember who I am? Also, you have flown all the way down from DC at my invitation to attend my wedding today to the three delightful ladies." I escaped inquisition of the media by indicating I had other guests to meet but please forward video clips and news reports of this encounter to which they agreed.

The festivities continued much too far into the night for my liking and my new wives and I finally escaped to the former home of the base commander, which I had refurbished for a beach side escape site. We entered the house and moved on to the bedroom where I slowly undressed each of my prizes before they did the same to me. Anna seemed somewhat embarrassed at the display of nudity but the other of us had frequently played in the hot tub. I led them into the huge shower room with nozzles spraying from all sides to use my hand to playfully soap them down before rinsing them off with the hand held sprayer. Of course kisses and groping was continually utilized in this process. I was not left out and felt at times much to my delight that I was being triple teamed. Large fluffy towels were available for drying again with playful touching.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.