Camping With Daddy - Cover

Camping With Daddy

Copyright© 2015 by Paul Tate

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - For some, the transition into puberty occurs with relative ease. For others, the change is marked by tension and anxiety, and a growing awareness that their world is not shaping up as expected. For Sally Grover, the dawning awareness of her own sexuality and the budding of her body have brought many problems and confusions. But once Sally gets over her initial fears and inhibitions, she finds herself enjoying, indeed reveling, in her natural sexuality.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

The girl stopped a few feet from the fire, suddenly overcome by an instinctive wariness, took several steps backward and then stopped again. They were all trapped for the night. The water had reached the shallow stream to the left of her now, leaving a small dry island encompassing the camper site and the trees beyond. And if the tide claimed any more ground, that too would be cut off! And where was her father and the swamp girl?

The events of the past hour and her present fear intermingled and she opened her mouth to scream, hoping other campers somewhere out there might hear her and come and help.

"What's the matter, honey?" leered Pete. "Looks like you just came out of a hole in the ground." Swallowing dryly, Sally reached and touched her matted hair, wet and stringy from the swamp water.

"Damn well looks good enough to fuck to me," guffawed Sam taking another gulp of the moonshine. Noticing her eyes on him, Sam offered the bottle. "Got tired of waitin' so we decided to go on a little treasure hunt of our own. Seems your daddy got a little furry treasure too," he chuckled lewdly.

"Yeah, with that slut friend of yours," blurted out the distraught girl.

"Hey, now wait a minute," sneered Pete. "You think yer snotty pussy's any better?" With that, Pete rose from the stump and grabbed Sally from behind, his hands cupping her tits. She strained and twisted but couldn't wrench him off and when she tried to scream he just mockingly laughed at her. What had she done to deserve this she wondered, her huge tits throbbing in fear.

Her instincts at their height now, Sally knew they would strip her naked and something awful would happen to her. The obscene glinting look in Sam's eyes assured her of that and she wrenched her shoulders and kicked at Pete's ankles, but nothing loosened the hold.

"Real snappy little cunt we got here, Sam ... whatcha say ya give me a hand." Pete gestured with a nod of his head. Another long pull on the moonshine and the older man was on his feet, leaping greedily for her ankles and lifting them. They had her now from both sides and though she fought them with all her remaining strength, they were carrying heir over to a stack of blankets outside the camper-truck where they dumped her onto them and leered at her, rape obvious in their eyes.

"Don't it seem to you, Sam, that since her old man got little Sissy's pussy that we get a little of this one's hot little twat?"

Sam's grin answered for him.

As Sally cowered on the blankets, their lewd glances increased as they seemed to grow more restless. She could still not believe that she was trapped here alone out in this forsaken swamp with two men who'd proved themselves to be no better than a couple of pussy-hungry animals. It seemed like a practical joke ... a mystery novel. It had been her father's fucking of that no-good swamp girl. The shock of seeing him actually fucking that foul-mouthed female had swept away all illusions that she might have had about her father's protective attitude toward her.

"Why are you doing this to me?" stammered Sally. "I haven't done anything to you. Please ... please," she sobbed.

Pete unclasped his arms and turned smiling to Sam. "Give the little lady a drink, Sam," he said, gazing back at her long gently tapering legs.

"I ... I don't want anything to drink," she said and shuddered with cold. "Just let me go to sleep."

With a tenderness she couldn't understand, Sam reached down and handed her the bottle. "Look, you gonna catch one hell of a cold if you don't warm up them insides." She didn't notice him winking at Pete who couldn't seem to unlock his gaze from Sally's fearfully shivering tits.

Not caring what had caused this sudden change of heart, Sally gratefully accepted the bottle, raising it to her lips and wincing at the acrid taste as it burned a trail down her throat. Her eyes lifting from the rim of the bottle, she tensed as she saw Pete studying her as though she were a whore already stripped naked, evaluating her pussy for its worth.

His eyes moved from the smooth curve of her calves to her tiny waist, then burned a slow path upwards to her hotly swelling tits pressed inside her sweat shirt. He'd felt those huge tits before and planned to feel them, stripped naked this time, again.

An intuitive flash of survival swept through her chilled body again. "W-What do you want from me? Why are you standing over me?" her voice faltered with each word.

"Hear that?" mocked Pete. "She thinks we're a couple of fuckers..."

"Look ... we're not a couple of raping brutes," voiced Sam with a hint of smile in his voice. "We ain't gonna do anything to your pussy that won't feel good."

At this, Pete threw back his head and let the moonshine gurgle in his throat.

"Then go away ... just go away and leave me alone," Sally sobbed, tears of fear welling up in her eyes.

"Hey," Pete nudged Sam. "What ya say we flip a coin and find out who gets to fuck her hot little cunt first."

Sally wished she hadn't heard that. Clenching her eyes tight, hearing only the lapping of the swamp water, she tried to shut out all sensation, desperately hoping that her father would come back and save her from their hungry cocks. God, why wasn't he ever there when she needed him? These men would fuck her crazy.

But then it had been that way her whole life! Nobody was ever there when she had to have someone close to share her miseries. With a pang of dread she remembered him leaving her with these thugs to go off and let that awful woman suck his cock and then liking it! With a chest heaving sob, she wished he was dead. Then opening her eyes at the sudden feel of someone touching her, she wished she could escape.

"Do you like it when I move my hand up and down your arm and across your big tits like this?" Pete said softly and slid his lightly coursing fingers up to the soft tanned skin of her neck.

Sobbing, she turned her face toward the water. "Of course not," she hissed.

"Okay, got a coin brother?" chortled Sam, delving into his dirty and frayed pocket. "Penny do?"

"I take heads," snickered the stubble-bearded man.

The coin flipped through the air, a whir of copper as it landed on Sam's wrist.

"Looks as if the little lady is mine to fuck, pal," snorted Sam, surreptitiously eyeing the coin then holding it out for the dim-witted man to see.

"Guess I gotta, take sloppy seconds," grunted the loser. "Don't cum too much and git it too mushy!"

The blatant lewdness of the remark about fucking her and cumming in her sent an electric shiver of fear down the length of Sally's already stiffened spine. Unconsciously, she looked out over the dark, reflective expanse of the night swamp. It seemed incredible that she was going to get the cherry fucked away in one of the most beautiful places she'd ever been in her life. A prisoner in beauty.

Sally lay back on the blanket and let the words cut through her like a metallic edge. Pulling her matted blonde hair away from her face, she took another long gulp of the moonshine. Sam was closer, his hand resting on her jean-covered knee, his finger playing gently with the bottom of her sweat shirt. She thrust her knees against the blanket, but his hands thrust her more firmly with a slight digging pressure on her skin. Then his other hand slipped under her damp sweat shirt. She could feel his fingers on her naked flesh and then sensed his soft caress on the sensitive skin of her stomach.

"You are one of the damnedest lookin' kids I seen in this swamp for a long time, honey," he said, the leering tone in his voice giving weight to his words. "Nice big tits."

"I-I-oh, please," she cried out. "Don't touch me! Let go of me!"

"It's all going to feel so damned good fuckin' into your pussy, doll. Bet you're a cherry. Can tell those things. You never felt a good hard cock fucking up between them legs?"

She tried to stand up but his arm jackknifed around her waist, pulling her struggling tits toward his chest as he kneeled down beside her. The smell of moonshine was heavy in the air.

She felt his hand slipping between the tightly fitting material of her bra, cupping the smoothly resilient nakedness of her tits between his fingers and she wrenched her body to the side, setting him off balance for a moment.

The sight of the rough, seventy year old stranger sent a shudder of revulsion through Sally's tight little cunt. How could she possibly have gotten into this situation where she wits going to get fucked by him. Looking at it objectively, it was completely absurd, but cool detachment was something her pussy didn't possess right now. The older man's hand increased his grip around her shoulder, while his other hand moved again to her stomach, worming its way again up to the deeply plunging cleavage between her tits, touching the smoothly uplifting area just above the cloth, then probing his fingers beneath her exposed bra to pinch her naked nipple.

"God," she cried out, and tried desperately to squirm away. "You can't touch my titties like that! When my father comes back he'll..."

"Honey, your daddy ain't comin' back from nowhere."

"What-what do you mean?" she cried out.

"See that stream over there? Ain't nobody gonna be able to get back to this part of the swamp until mornin'." He angled himself up on the heaped up blanket opposite her and crossed his feet comfortably on a nearby log. Studying her, she thought. What was so interesting about her that he liked to toy with her titties in this way? Yes, she reasoned, he was playing a game, teasing her and obtaining his perverse satisfaction by watching her squirm with each of his lewd advances.

"You know what I think?" he smiled widely and toyed with a handful of moss. "I think a good cunt-fuck will get your mind off that father of yours."

Sally swallowed hard, fighting with all her strength to keep from showing the inner outrage and humiliation she felt at being assaulted by his obscene fuck words. Well, she thought, he would see how much she could take. She would remain silent even if it meant she had to choke on her own tears of anguish.

"A pretty tilted girl like you," he continued, looking down with a peculiar glint in his eyes. "You've got so much to fuck a guy's cock with, but look at you. Pissed because some older guy dared to touch your hot tits. Now most women in these parts would take that as a compliment and want me to diddle their pussy too."

Sally started to her feet, but a swift hard glance from both of the men told her she would be better off sitting exactly where she was. The torrent of obscenities continued pouring from Sam's mouth as he drank more and more of the moonshine. He described terrible things he wanted to do to her naked cunt and tits, piling up description upon description of lewd ways of fucking. She had never imagined them possible, much less heard of before.

With each image his depraved mind managed to conjure up, she felt her show of strength weakened, until she knew at last the battle was lost. God, they were animals, both of them! But there was nothing she could do but thrust her hands over her ears and pray that they would stop and just go ahead and fuck her.

When she released her hands, the first words she heard were, "And now we're gonna fuck."

As a last sacrament to her virginity, Sam handed the girl a bottle of moonshine and smiled as he watched her gulp down the mind numbing alcohol.

Sally felt this thick muscular arm circle around her, and this time she put all of her strength into her attempt to bolt from the blanket. But she could not move! "Come on, honey, fucking ain't all that bad. Just takes a little gettin' used to is all."

Sally could feel Sam's excitedly tense breathing as he pressed her lithe body closer to him, his hand on her waist toying with the buttons of her jeans. God, this was impossible! Tears of frustration filled her eyes as suddenly the obscene picture of her father's rigid pulsing cock fucking into that swamp girl's openly devouring cunt crossed her mind. She sobbed helplessly at the grim realization that her pussy might soon be tilled with a deeply fucking shaft of male cock flesh.

She kicked upward with her knee toward his groin, but this only sent the older man into a greater frenzy of desire to fuck her. He pivoted her body back onto the blanket, pressing his hands on her shoulders and angling her back against the ground. Then he slid down beside her, removing his hands from her tits and listing them over her tiny wrists.

He pressed her down tighter onto the blanket, thrusting the lush curve of her ass-cheeks roughly into the moss beneath. One of his hands released his grip on her wrist, and she slammed her small fist into his chest. He laughed, but didn't even wince.

"Hey, Pete," he growled to the man gaping above them. "Think I'm gonna need a little help with this one. Bring a fresh bottle of moonshine to sweeten her little pussy-hole up a bit."

"P-please," she sobbed, kicking her legs feebly against the blanket. "Oh-Oh, God, let me go!"

He grabbed the bottle from Pete's hand and lifted her head up from the blanket by the nape of her neck, more gently this time, and put the mouth of the bottle to her lips. The hotly burning liquid sizzled down her throat and she coughed to keep from choking, but with each cough there was a further pressure on the bottle forcing more down the narrow confines of her throat.

"That's good ... good. Feel better now, Miss Snooty-Cunt?"

The moonshine taking its effect, Sally tried to rise again, but this time she felt a pair of hands clasping her feet. She looked down to where Pete had moved squatting on the ground, his arms reaching to her slim ankles. Then her arms were back in the grip of Sam's paralyzing fingers.

"Oooooooh noo!" she moaned, suddenly realizing what was about to happen to her in fantasy had turned into reality. They were actually going to fuck her!

Her eyes shot up to the older man who had risen from the ground.

"Pull open her legs," he hissed with a coarse, impatient tone in his voice. "I'd like to see that sweet pussy of hers before my cock crawls up inside it and starts spittin!"

The beauty worked as hard as possible to struggle to escape what was about to happen. She felt someone unzip her jeans and yank at first one leg and then the other. She arched her ass-cheeks, wriggling her smooth flat belly from side to side, but she knew it was useless. The moonshine had pushed her into a half drunken, numbed state and she sensed her will slowly surrendering to them as she slipped into a dazed acceptance of whatever they might do to her next.

Her sweat shirt came off next, exposing the two huge melons of her round full tits still half covered by her bra. But his hands did not stop there. He tore at her thin nylon panties, leaving them in rags to hang by the waistband about her curvaceous hips.

"Well look at this," murmured Sam, glancing up at Pete with a grin. He stared at her fire-lit body of voluptuously spread cunt, following the gently undulating arc of her hips up to the flared in waist that again blossomed into the melon firmness of her naked tits. A long golden strand of hair fell carelessly across her shoulder, down over the full firm mounds.

"Alright," Sam said in a choked up voice. "Big Daddy's gonna crawl home. I wanna see if that hot li'l pussy feels as tight as it looks to fuck."

Sally jerked when she felt, the coolness of his fingers press against her hotly heaving tits. She raised her head for a moment, then lowered her face helplessly to the blanket. Gone now were any dreams of freeing herself from this depraved couple of swamp men, and she clenched her teeth awaiting whatever he might do next.

The word rape had sunk into her alcohol-dulled mind with a leaden certainty. Yet her body still rebelled against it, her now naked ass-cheeks quivering convulsively from the terrifying thought of how he was going to fuck her in a few short minutes. There was nothing in the world that could save her virginity now.

Dear God, if only things hadn't happened this way. If only she hadn't come with her father, if only they'd parked up in the park where, any number of people would have responded to her cries for help. A thousand ifs ran though her mind in disconnected strands until her thoughts were jolted back to reality by the touch of the old man's hands running up the sides of her almost naked body. He rounded them over the voluptuous flare of her hips for a moment and then slid them slowly to the slimness of her waist above her ripped panties. Her skin was most sensitive there and twitched involuntarily under his touch. Sally trembled as she sensed his heavy breathing stop for an instant as he leaned over her. She felt as though his eyes were boring right through her quivering tits as the heat of his hand traced a tingling path just before their leering gaze.

"Damn it, man, why don't you just go ahead and get on her and fuck her?" she heard Pete wheeze. "I can't stand watching her much longer."

"Just about ready..." With that, Sam's hands slipped to the cotton clad firmness of her gently uplifting tits. He wasted no time in wedging his hands behind her back and, with a neat snap of his fingers, undoing the tight clasp of her bra. The smooth resilient mounds seemed to sway out of their own accord, their tiny brown nipples coming to instant erection as the cool night air rushed over them.

Sally squirmed for a helpless moment, letting out a deep tortured sigh when the swamp man's lips came into warm contact with one of the smoothly rounded spheres and he kissed it lightly, tracing a hot moist path to its tip that stiffened again in spite of her revulsion. She clenched her teeth and gnashed them. A man touching her like this couldn't make her tits feel good. It couldn't!

"Oh ... ooohhh, pleeeease, no!" she pleaded in abject supplication, but her protests seemed to incite the man rather than to stop the insane play of his lips and kneading fingers over her hotly quivering naked titties.

Sam knelt down to the side of the blanket and again Sally was filled with the vain hope that he had decided to stop. She could feel his breath graze warmly against her flesh in a steady rhythmic pulse that kept time with the sharp pounding of her nipples and she could sense the slight change in his position as he reached up towards her leg. God, it was as though her vulnerable position had given her a second sight into the man's depraved mind and she was capable of foretelling his obscene intentions of fucking her before he had even touched her cunt. His hands ran the full length of her naked slim legs for a few indecisive moments before they came to rest on the remnant rags of her tattered panties, his fingers lingering there, fondling at the smooth, taut skin of her upper thigh just below her cunt lips.

Hot, stinging tears spilled in the helpless girl's eyes as the huge, burly swamp man slowly slipped his hands down to the sparse blonde frizz of her pussy hairs, stroking them lightly then teasing his finger gently downward to the soft virginal slit of her nakedly exposed pussy lips. Her stomach buckled up at the unaccustomed hot little sensation up between her legs. But he was caught up in his lewd task of exploring her cunt and didn't seem td notice.

Sally, cowering back now in complete terror, her eyes closed, heard the harsh metallic sound of a zipper being opened in haste in front of her. She felt the big rough man lift himself up beside her, and then she felt the warm smooth pressure of his cum-foaming cock head being pressed against her naked thighs. She could feel its, stickiness where the wet hot seminal fluid seeped from its large inflated cock head. He arched up on his knees directly over her. With his hands beneath her hips, he pressured her ass-cheeks off the blanket toward him, and in one swift ripping sound, tore the tattered remains of her panties from the full white half moons of her now stripped naked ass.

"Oh, God," she moaned in fear and humiliation, feeling the silky material catch between her knees. She jerked back frightened when his hands reached down and ripped them from her legs, pawing only seconds for him to admire her tits and pussy.

"She sure has a sweet little cunt, Pete. Look at that tight little fuck hole!"

His meaty hand reached her and with a sudden jerk, he pulled her up against him and thrust his mouth over hers, his tongue snaking down past her lips into the depths of her throat. She lay next to him limply, despair filling her mind as she felt the hardness of his cum-slickened cock throbbing into the tender softness of her belly.

There was no escaping getting her cherry fucked away now, and she realized it clearly as she sensed his hands roaming over her huge vulnerably defenseless tits. Then the lewdly grinning swamp man began working his way down the length of her naked trembling figure, licking his tongue down between the twin peaks of her mountainous breasts until he reached the flat tantalizing plane of her stomach. His tongue darted into her belly button tormenting her and she groaned slightly and seized his hair to pull him away. But with a low growl, he pushed even further down, aiming for the split of her thighs and reaching underneath her ass with his hands to raise her naked cunt up to meet his face.

"No, nooohhhh, please, not that! Don't lick my pussy..." she screamed in an agony of embarrassment and fear. But he had squirmed upside down on the blanket and thrown his leg over her body in such fashion that his knees were on either side of her head, holding her pinned tightly down, while his long cum-glistening cock swung heavily down over her face. His head was burrowing hotly between her legs like a hungry rodent and his tongue-fucking slippery in and out of the moist flowering slit of her nakedly entrapped cunt.

The girl's cunt jerked involuntarily upward as she felt the electrifying contact between his lewd, wetly slavering tongue and the tiny pink tit of her clitty. As she raised her head to look down in shock, her lips accidentally brushed the bulbously throbbing tip of his massively swinging cock. She turned her head away instantly hearing a lewd grunt of satisfaction coming from the hot cunt-lapping mouth down between her widespread legs.

The old man took advantage of her movement to improve his position, pushing her legs even further apart and clamping his sweating palms against the naked inner flesh of her thighs. She struggled to pull her legs and cunt lips together again, but it was a hopeless battle against his vastly superior strength. She raised her head slightly trying to avoid his hard cock and could see down between her huge tits as he poised over her like a beast of prey.

Trapped in moist flesh of her naked pussy was offered up to him in helpless sacrifice and she could see the saliva and her own juices glistening around his panting mouth as he tongue-fucked hotly at the helplessly spread lips of her cunt.

Slowly, this thumbs moved from the half moons of her ass-cheeks up into the soft, fuzz-fringed split between her thighs and reached the tender pink lips covering her tight little cunthole. Then, with a slow torturing movement of his fingers, he drew the sparse hairs of her cunt apart, exposing the smooth wet inner walls to his lustful eyes. For a moment, he seemed content merely to gloat over her nakedness as she lay helplessly trapped upside down beneath him in this desolate swamp, with only the lap of the water to drown the roar in her head.

Then, he snarled like a starving animal and ground his face abruptly back down into the thin fuzzy patch between her legs. His snake-like tongue lapped teasingly at the thin vertical opening and began fucking hotly up into the sensitive throbbing walls of her thumb-split cunt-hole.

Her body jerked involuntarily as a desperate moan hissed from her lips and her nakedly spilt ass-cheeks began to grind recklessly down into the blanket, as she futilely attempted to escape this obscene animalistic tongue-lapping of her cunt.

"Please, oooohhh! Don't tongue fuck it!" she cried and then quickly snapped her mouth shut as he pushed his cock lower in an attempt to fuck the heaving pulsating hardness into her open mouth. She could not believe that this humiliation was actually happening to her. She searched her past in one fleeting second, desperately trying to reason what she had ever done to deserve such humiliating debasing. Oh God, it was a horrible, unbelievable nightmare! She was being fucked in her nakedly split pussy hole by a seventy year old swamp man, it was far from a nightmare.

He listened to the girl's groans with keen pleasure, feeling the soft blonde hair of her head brush against his inner thighs as she flailed her head helplessly back and forth between them. Again and again, his persistent tongue speared in and out, flicking in and out of the involuntarily dilating walls of her helpless cunt. This was not the first time in his life that the man had rape-fucked an innocent girl caught alone in the swamp. He was getting to be something of a master at teaching them doggie tricks.

The old swamper knew that a woman's body can be forced to act independently of instructions from her brain. No woman an alive, not even the Mother Superior in a convent full of nuns could withstand the hot slippery licking of her pussy without reacting in some way. Some things were beyond the control of the mind, Sam knew. And already he could feel that the walls of her hot little cunt hole were beginning to give off the warmly tasting juices of slickness which preceded the act of fucking.

There was not the slightest doubt in his mind that against her will, her pussy was becoming aroused and wanting to get fucked. And, in spite of the insecure, uptightness she obviously felt about a cock fucking into her, Sam rightly knew there was nothing the snooty little bitch could do about it! A woman's cunt was king when a tongue was in it!

Sally sobbed as she felt the tiny trickle of hot cunt juice beginning to gather deep inside her unwilling pussy, and slowly radiate out in all directions, into her legs and up as far as her heaving chest. Her huge naked tits jiggled back and forth as he fucked his hotly licking tongue up into her with increasing speed. She could feel the tiny pointed nipples becoming rock-hard and erect, despite the horror in her mind.

The seventy year old man's mouth and tongue lapped mercilessly up between her open thighs and he knew that her cunt's surrender was just around the corner and had to come soon. Already she had stopped smuggling and was moaning passively and submissively beneath him while he devoured her nakedly spread pussy below. She had to give in! No human female could take this kind of treatment forever without sooner or later screaming to be fucked!

"Ooooh, God! Don't! Please don't lick my pussy," she droned on helplessly even as she recognized that now there was nothing more that she could do. She lay in helpless, almost masochistic submission as great team of shame and humiliation welled up in her eyes. This is the end, her mind dazedly thought. After this, I can never hold my head up again.

Who would even have thought that she would ever be lowered to the point where she would lay whimpering and moaning while a seventy year old wild man slavered like an animal with his tongue fucking far up inside her hot defenseless cunt! She had never before realized that a lewd, obscene pussy-licking defilement like this was even possible and now, God, it was happening to her! He was reaming her cunt out like crazy!

Oh, God, where was her father? Why wasn't he here to help her? Her mind reeled again with the remembrance of the lewd scene back there in the swamp where she watched him fuck the girl. How could he moan in pleasure the way he did when he fucked that girl, knowing his own daughter was all alone with the other two wild men?

The old man felt her heavily running tears wash over his inner thighs as she thrashed her head back and forth between them and he smiled with grim satisfaction. This would teach the snotty stuck up little bitch not to go running around like she was better than everybody else. Putting down Sissy when she was no better than a slut herself! He'd teach her a thing or two and the fuck lessons were going to go on all night. And after that he'd take her back to the alligator skinnin' camp and keep her for his fuck and suck slave for as long as he damned well pleased.

Before the night was over he'd have her squirming her haughty little ass around like a heated bitch and begging for it. Maybe he would make her suck off Pete while he fucked his cock into her from behind. That would be one hell of a lesson. There was nothing he liked better than taking an innocent girl who thought she was hot shit and turning her into a wild-cunt swamp woman.

Giving her an extra deep fuck of his lashing tongue, Sam's eyes fell upon the tiny elastic circle of her asshole, nestled fearfully down between the smoothly curved moons of her ass-cheeks.

This should blow her uptight little skull, he told himself and withdrawing his tongue from her now visibly pulsating cunt, he sent it snaking viciously into the tight puckered little hole of her ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.