Camping With Daddy - Cover

Preview

Camping With Daddy

by Paul Tate

Copyright© 2015 by Paul Tate

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, ft/ft, Fa/ft, Consensual, NonConsensual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Incest, Mother, Father, Daughter, Gang Bang, Group Sex, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Voyeurism, Novel-Pocketbook,

Incest Sex Story: For some, the transition into puberty occurs with relative ease. For others, the change is marked by tension and anxiety, and a growing awareness that their world is not shaping up as expected. For Sally Grover, the dawning awareness of her own sexuality and the budding of her body have brought many problems and confusions. But once Sally gets over her initial fears and inhibitions, she finds herself enjoying, indeed reveling, in her natural sexuality.

FOREWORD

The onset of puberty inevitably brings with it the dawning awareness of sexuality, of a child's inherent masculinity or femininity, and the struggle to put that sexuality into proper perspective with internalized standards and parentally prescribed teachings.

For some, the transition occurs with relative ease. For others, the change is marked by tension and anxiety, and a growing awareness that their world is not shaping up as expected.

For Sally Grover, the dawning awareness of her own sexuality and the budding of her body have brought many problems and confusions. But once Sally gets over her initial fears and inhibitions, she finds herself enjoying, indeed reveling, in her natural sexuality.

CAMPING WITH DADDY -- the story of an average teen-aged girl's struggle to make her own, personal journey into adulthood, a struggle evolving behind the facade of her day-to-day existence, yet inexorably leading her onward into maturity. A work of fiction that could be about the girl next door. Or one's own daughter.

The Publisher

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.