Welcome to College - Becky's Freshman Year - Cover

Welcome to College - Becky's Freshman Year

Copyright© 2016 by LOAnnie2

Chapter 5 - Patrick’s Deal

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Patrick’s Deal - During a pre-college visit, Becky Freeman was tricked and blackmailed into giving up her virgin ass. Now she's been ordered to report back to him every Friday night of her freshman year. She thinks he likes her, he think's she was a good buttfuck. Nothing in college is as simple as it seems. This is the story of Becky's Freshman Year.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Vignettes   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Caution   ENF  

Becky left the bathroom in her dorm hall and headed to her room. She was ready to go to bed after a long week and a long night. Things had returned to normal on this Friday night. She had been over at Trip’s flat, she got her customary buttfucking and got shoved out the door the second Trip got her plug back inside her.

It had taken two months, but Becky finally figured it out. There was no connection there; Trip didn’t care about her at all. Becky had finally figured out the truth, Trip only liked having her around to have a little freshman ass to fuck on a regular schedule. The question before her was how would that change things?

She had only decided that on the long, awkward walk home from the frat. Trip didn’t even talk to her about what went down the previous week at the Halloween party. Nor did he want to talk about anything else other than that he missed her ass since it had been two weeks. She already had her suspicions, but she had let her naivety get the best of her.

Now, free of the plug that she realized finally was emblazoned with her initials, she just wanted to sleep. She turned the corner in the hallway that led to her room and stopped in her tracks.

In front of her dorm room, door, and writing on her whiteboard was Patrick.

She had managed to avoid seeing him since the Halloween party, but she knew it wouldn’t be long before she would have to deal with him. There was a little bit of hope that this wouldn’t be as bad as she had imagined, but after finally figuring out everything with Trip and that whole world she had fallen into, Becky didn’t have her hopes up that anything good would come of this.

“Oh, um hi Becky,” Patrick stammered out. Originally she thought his shyness when it came to talking to girls was cute, now though after the events of last week...

“Hello Patrick,” she responded With apprehension in her voice that Patrick probably didn’t pick up on.

“I ... I ... I think we should talk.”

“Okay,” Becky said. She was trying to keep a poker face about how she was really feeling.

“Can— can you come to my room?”

Becky couldn’t help but let out a sigh. “Sure Patrick.”

Patrick quickly turned around and walked to his room. Becky shook her head and followed. Patrick was almost shaking as he put the keys into his door to unlock it. Finally, he opened it and stepped in, and Becky followed.

Patrick’s room was rather sparse. It was a small single room like hers, there weren’t any real decorations and no signs of friends or other influences. A TV and a computer seemed to be about the only things Patrick owned that weren’t hidden behind the closet door. Even his mattress was sparse with generic green sheets, blanket, and pillowcase. For a moment Becky felt bad for Patrick, he very much was a loner in every sense.

With the door closed behind them, Patrick turned to address her.

“I ... I think you ... You should be ... be ... Na—naked for this.”

So much for feeling bad for Patrick. Becky’s jaw dropped a little. “Seriously?”

Patrick just nodded and turned on the TV. It was already frozen on an image, what looked to be a frozen frame from a video that had a purple tubular vibrator and what was very obviously Becky’s bent-over ass.

‘Fuck Trip’ she thought. It was bad enough to have to submit to him, and to having Jake be all up in her business all the time, but now because of him, Patrick was seemingly going to blackmail her too. Could this get any worse?

Becky sighed and couldn’t believe her luck. She didn’t say anything more, but she reached down and pulled her sweatshirt up over her head.

Given that she had to be topless before entering Trip’s room she had been too accustomed to just going over in a sweatshirt with nothing underneath. It made it easy then, and now that she was having to strip for Patrick, it only served to help her again.

Her shoes, sweatpants, and panties were rather quickly off as well and she found herself standing naked in Patrick’s room.

“Thank you,” he said. Becky blinked, it was the first thing he had said without stammering.

“Why don’t you sit on the bed and we’ll watch together.”

The sudden change in demeanor was a little scary to Becky. How could he go from stammering to in control so fast? Was the stammer an act?

Becky crawled onto the bed and sat down against the wall. Patrick climbed into it beside her and with a remote pushed play.

It was very surreal for Becky to be watching the toy being inserted into her ass, and even more so to watch herself give head from Patrick’s point of view. It was also strange that as she sat naked beside him on his bed, Patrick didn’t try to touch her at all. He just seemed content to sit there with a naked girl.

When the video was over, Becky wasn’t truly sure how to react. It was weird watching herself in the video, but in some twisted way, she found the situation kind of hot. Patrick turned off the TV and looked at Becky.

“Okay, so you have that,” Becky said slowly. “Where are you going with this? What’s the endgame here?”

“I don’t know if you know this, but we have a class together.”

Becky’s eyebrows raised a little, “Yeah, our Freshman 101 class. Watch a bunch of videos, take a bunch of tests, be ready for pop quizzes in class to make sure we didn’t cheat.”

Patrick nodded. “I think we should study for it, watch the videos, and do the quizzes together.”

Eyeing him, Becky moved towards what she knew would have to be the trap. “What does that entail to you?”

Patrick took a deep breath. “You come here, the nights we study, so Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.”

Becky was suspicious. “That all?”

A shake of the head confirmed it. “You’ll be just like you are now when we study together.”

She nodded at him while remaining quite skeptical. “Is that all?”

He shook his head no. “I’ll want to touch you, and experience more. What exactly I don’t know yet, but I do hope you’ll grow to enjoy it.”

Becky raised her eyebrows rather incredulously.

“You do realize that you’re blackmailing me with this, right? That I’ll be expected to do what you say whether or not I like it? And I assume this doesn’t end with our 101 class? 102 and 103 as well.”

He sighed, “I know. But I promise there’ll be no more videos, and I’ll delete what I have at the end of the year. Just do this and everything will be fine.”

Patrick had no idea how hard she wanted to kick him in the balls right now. For someone she previously thought of as a sweet guy, he was no better than Trip.

Knowing her options were to report the blackmail attempt, which would probably go nowhere once the video was watched, or to go along with it, Becky knew what she had to do.

“Fine, but end of the year this is over and everything is deleted.” She held out her hand for him to shake on the deal.

Patrick looked a bit hesitant, “I agree, but, um, uh,” and now was Becky’s time to be nervous—the stuttering was back. “I think you should, uh, seal it off the, um, the same way you did on Halloween.”

Becky turned her head away from him so she could roll her eyes. She turned back to look at him, “So you want me to blow you?”

The seriousness that Becky had in her look and the tone of her voice startled Patrick and he just simply nodded.

A little exasperated, Becky asked, “So how exactly are you wanting to do this. Do you want to stand? Do you want to be exactly how you are now? Do you want to sit in a chair?” She shrugged her shoulders.

“Um, uh, how about how I am now.”

Becky sighed on the inside. ‘At least Trip knows what he wants. Patrick acts like I’m the first girl who has ever even looked at him.’

Becky crawled over Patrick and reoriented herself at the foot of his bed and stretched out over his legs. She undid the button of his pants and slid the zipper down. Becky wasn’t shocked at all to find he was already straining to get out of his underwear. She pulled the briefs he wore down over his dick and watched it spring out, free from its confines.

Becky grabbed at the base of his cock with her right hand and she scooted forward and took the tip in her mouth. She hadn’t been given any direction from Patrick, and she realized she could just get this done with as quickly as possible. She quickly engulfed him and started bobbing her head up and down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.