A Well-Lived Life - Book 6 - Kara I - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 6 - Kara I

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 59: Rest and Relaxation, Part III

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 59: Rest and Relaxation, Part III - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 5 - Stephanie". If you haven't read Books 1 through 5, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this sixth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 6 has 60 chapters and about 330,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   School   First   Slow  

May 1982, Milford, Ohio

On Monday morning, I followed my usual routine for being in Milford and had lunch with Trudy Spencer after our sauna. That afternoon, Krista and Beth were coming over to talk about business. Kara would join us as well. Beth arrived about 2:30pm and Krista and Kara walked over from the school campus and arrived about 2:45pm.

The three of us were very happy with how things were going. We had a total of twenty-two veterinary clients paying a monthly support fee, about a dozen prospects, and, according to Krista, she’d have fourteen schools scheduled for the computer dating service. The legitimate business from Don Joseph added another six systems, and I mentally added in the sixteen systems installed in Cincinnati or Chicago that the girls didn’t know about. There had been one problem in Cincinnati and I’d talked Ed through fixing the issue.

The legitimate side of the business was earning each of us around $4000 a year after expenses and I was making about five times that from the work I was doing for the Outfit. If we made new sales, that number would only go up. I was still doing most of the coding, though Krista was really coming along. Beth focused on finding new customers and helping Krista support the existing ones.

“I’d say overall I’m really happy with how things are going. I think our biggest problem is the taxes we have to pay!”

Krista laughed, “I agree. I can’t believe how much they take! It hardly seems fair.”

“What’s the long-term plan, Steve?” Beth asked.

“Well, there are three options, really — run the business, close it down, or sell it. I talked to my dad, and he thinks selling it is the best option and that we could probably end up with $20,000 each after taxes if we did.”

“Why would we sell?” Krista asked.

“Well, for you, you’re going to college in two years, and from what Beth has said, she wants to get her Master’s and a PhD, then do research full time. I’m really considering getting a full-time job when I graduate. My dad’s analysis is that at some point, a big company is going to get into the field and we don’t have the capital to compete with them, and no good way to raise it. If we sell in the next year, we’d maximize our profits. I think he has a very good point.”

“I think we should sell,” Beth said after a moment’s thought. “Steve’s right about what I want to do. I’m talking to people at the Supercomputing Center and that’s really where I want to be — working on really powerful computers, doing research and design. It’s also the case that both Steve and I are going to have more challenging classes each year as we get closer to graduation.”

“You really think we could get that much money?” Krista said.

“Well, my dad and his accountant looked at the revenue and did some calculations about what the business is worth based on the cash flow and, yes, from what they said, I think so. That would give you more than enough for college if you add in what you’ve made already.”

“True,” Krista said. “If you and Beth aren’t going to have as much time, it makes sense.”

“And we could always start up again after college. It could be any kind of software, not just veterinary offices,” Beth said.

“I’ll ask my dad to start looking into it,” I said. “And I’ll clear it with Don Joseph, though I’m sure he’ll be OK with it.”

We relaxed with some Cokes and caught up on non-business stuff for about thirty minutes, and then Beth and Krista left. I told Kara I needed to call Tracey and let her know about the party. I confirmed with Kara again that she was OK with me going and she said it was OK, so long as I stuck to our agreement. I went to Melanie’s room to use her extension and made the call. I let Tracey know that I’d be coming.

“Cool!” she said excitedly. “Do you want me to let Jessica know?”

“Sure. I can pick her up about 6:45pm and get to your house by 7:00pm. I do have some restrictions, though.”

“Such as?”

“Except for Jessica, I can’t go beyond what we talked about with any of your friends. Just kissing and touching. No dares with them that involve anything more than 2nd base.”

“Those are our usual rules, so no problem. I notice you said friends, does that mean I’m not off limits?”

“I got a ‘perhaps’ from Kara on that, so I’d guess I’d have to say it depends on what we’re talking about. We can play it by ear, but I have to be the one to decide what’s over the line and what isn’t.”

“That’s how it goes, Steve. If you don’t do the dare, you have to answer the question. So if a dare happened to come up between us, you could always answer the question. And if the dare is for me, you can refuse. That’s always been the case when there have been cross-couple dares, even if they are tame.”

“OK, then we’re on the same page.”

Tracey laughed, “These aren’t uncontrolled orgies! Though I have to say, that could be fun with you there!”

“And then Kara would kill me.”

“I know! I was just teasing!”

We said our goodbyes, and I went back to join Kara. She and I went to take a sauna, and Pete and Melanie joined us. Kara still had on her bikini bottoms because of her period, but neither Pete nor Melanie commented on it.

“You’re really going to sell your business, Steve?” Kara asked.

“I think it makes sense,” I replied. “All three of us need to focus on finishing our degrees. I know the cool story about Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak with Apple, but not having a degree is a risky way to go. And I don’t think I’m in their league, really. Having a degree means I’ll pretty much always be able to get a job, and that’s important. I can still do my own thing later on if I want.”

“You’re selling your company?” Melanie asked.

“Well, the software and the customers. I’ll want to hang on to the ‘Four Dimensional Software’ name. As I said, Beth and I need to focus on college and Krista will, too. We should make quite a bit of money from a sale, according to my dad — enough for Beth and Krista to pay for school. I have other stuff I do on the side with computers in Chicago that isn’t related to the vet software that I’ll keep doing, so I’ll have a good income.”

“Other work?” Pete asked.

“Custom programming. Basically, someone needs a program to do a specific thing, so I write it for them and they pay me. I’ve done a bunch of different things. Plus, I also get paid to help businesses set up computers. None of that will go away, and it’s not directly part of Four Dimensional Software which is really the vet software and computer dating. And even if my other income did go away, what I have saved, plus what I’d make from selling the company, will cover three more years of school and the apartment.”

We finished our sauna and after showers, the four of us went out to dinner at the diner in Newtown that I’d been to with my dad. The burgers were awesome and afterwards we went back to the house and hung out until I had to take Kara home.

Tuesday and Wednesday were almost identical to Monday, though of course Beth and Krista didn’t come over and we had dinner at a Chinese restaurant on Tuesday and an Italian restaurant on Wednesday. I also let my dad know about our decision to sell the company and he said he’d talk to some contacts and get things in motion.

Thursday was Kara’s graduation day and after I swam and ate breakfast with my sister, I went back to the Spencers’ to wait for Kara. They had graduation practice in the morning. She and I would have lunch and then I’d take her home. I was bringing Ed, Stephanie and Bethany with me to Kara’s graduation and Pete and Melanie were meeting us there, as were Joyce and Terry.

Trudy Spencer made lunch for Pete, Melanie, Kara, and me. When we finished, Kara took my hand and dragged me up the stairs to my room.

“My period is over and I need you, Steve!” she said impishly. “I need a graduation fuck!”

“How about I give you your graduation present first?” I said.

“OK!” she agreed with a smile.

I went to the closet and pulled out a small, wrapped box and handed it to her. She opened tore off the wrapping paper and opened the box to find an ankle bracelet that matched the waist chain I’d given her.

“Want to see how they look together?” she smirked.

“Of course!”

Kara quickly stripped and put on the ankle chain, then struck a sexy pose.

“Wow!” I said. “You are without a doubt the sexiest girl I know!”

“Prove it!” Kara giggled.

I quickly removed my clothes and proved it to her. Repeatedly. After we showered, I took Kara home so she could have dinner with her extended family and get ready for the graduation ceremony. I headed for Bethany’s house to pick up her and Ed, and then to my parents’ house to get Stephanie. The four of us went to dinner at Frisch’s and then headed to Riverfront Coliseum in Cincinnati for the graduation ceremony. We met Pete, Melanie, Terry, and Joyce on the concourse and went to find seats. We saw Tracey and Marty and went to sit by them. A few minutes later, Kathy, and then Larry, came to sit with us. The biggest surprise was when my dad showed up and came to sit with us.

As with my graduation the previous year, the ceremony was about as boring as could be. Once again, the Superintendent, Mr. Boyd Smith, gave a speech, as did the President of the school board and the Principal. Then we sat through the usual vapid speeches from the valedictorian and salutatorian. Eventually, they reached the part where names were called. When Kara’s name was called, there was a rousing cheer from me and all of our friends, and from her family, who were seated in another section. She walked across the stage in her white robe, collected her diploma, and returned to her seat.

After they had processed out, Kara went to be with her parents and her grandparents, plus her aunt and several of her cousins. After they congratulated her, she made her way over to us. She got hugs and congratulations from everyone, and she and I exchanged a soft kiss.

“I need to go,” Kara said after the kiss. “There’s a reception at my house for my relatives. I’ll see you tomorrow morning after breakfast. We’ll have lunch and then I’m off to the Senior Class outing.”

“I love you, Kara. Congratulations!”

“43 more days, Steve!” she said, kissing me again.

Bethany, Ed, Stephanie, and I decided to go to Graeter’s in Mariemont for ice cream before heading back to Milford. When I dropped Stephanie at home, I went to talk to my dad.

“I was surprised to see you at the graduation,” I said. “Neither Stephanie nor I knew you’d be there.”

“I wanted to see my future daughter-in-law graduate! Of course, your mother wouldn’t go, but I wanted to be there.”

“Thanks. I really appreciate it and I know that Kara was thrilled. Your support means a lot to us. Are your plans still set for Kara’s party?”

“Yes. You’ll have the house to yourself from 5:00pm to about midnight.”

“Thanks. I appreciate it!”

“You’re welcome. I hope you and Kara will come and visit when you bring her to see her parents.”

“Of course we will! I’m pretty sure the wedding will be here, too, though I don’t see us getting married in her church or Mom’s church.”

“You could always use a Justice of the Peace, if you didn’t want a church wedding.”

“I’m not sure how that would go over with Kara, but we have four years to sort that out.”

I said ‘good night’ and headed back to the Spencers’ to hang out with Melanie and Pete until it was time to head to bed.

On Friday morning, after swimming and eating breakfast with my sister, I picked up Kara, and we went to the Spencers’ and headed straight to the sauna.

“This is my first official day as an adult! I know I turned eighteen a month ago, but it didn’t seem real until I never have to go to High School again!”

“So, what does the adult Kara want to do?” I grinned.

“When we finish in the sauna, the adult Kara would like you to take her every possible way!” she said with an inviting smile.

“I believe I can manage that!” I replied happily.

When we finished in the sauna, we skipped the shower and went to my room. We got under the comforter and fucked hard and fast, our bodies slipping, sliding and slamming together as I pounded her and she slammed her hips upwards to meet every thrust. Kara had a pair of orgasms before I fired jet after jet of cum deep inside her. We threw off the comforter and cuddled while we caught our breath.

A few minutes later, Kara kissed me and moved down so she could take me into her mouth. She licked and sucked until I was hard, then began slowly bobbing up and down, running her tongue around my shaft and glans. She got me close a couple of times, but released me and gently licked my shaft, only taking me back in her mouth when my urgency had waned. The third time I was close, she kept just my glans in her mouth, sucking and licking while she stroked my shaft with her hand. I came hard, and she continued sucking and stroking until I’d fired the last spurt. She sat up as she usually did, looked me in the eye and swallowed, then bent down for a kiss.

We changed positions so that I could press my face into her dripping pussy and pleasure her with my lips and tongue. I brought her to four orgasms before I felt I could get hard again. Kara smiled and handed me the lube. She turned on all fours and I applied lube to her and then to my quickly hardening dick, and then gently pushed into her, working myself all the way into her cute butt.

“Steve, can you try doing it harder than usual?” she asked, almost in a whisper.

“Yes, Honey, just let me know if it’s too much.”

I put my hands on her waist and began gently thrusting in and out, then slowly increasing the pace as she loosened up. Kara was grunting with each stroke, but because she wasn’t protesting, I began moving faster. Kara moved her hand to her clit and began rubbing it as I fucked her ass. A minute later, she groaned and her body shook. A minute later she had another orgasm, and I made three very hard thrusts into her and then slammed deeply into her and filled her butt with cum. Kara continued rubbing her clit until she had a third orgasm, then collapsed onto her stomach. I moved with her, keeping my slowly softening dick in her until it slipped out of its own accord.

I got up and slipped on my robe and went to the bathroom and washed myself, then went back and climbed into bed with Kara, pulling the comforter over us. Kara snuggled close to me and was quickly asleep. I relaxed and just held her, thinking about what it was going to be like falling asleep and waking with her every day, probably for the rest of our lives. That thought made me smile. Kara napped for about thirty minutes, and then we got up, showered and dressed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.