Wife and Daughter Abandoned in Blizzard - Cover

Wife and Daughter Abandoned in Blizzard

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - To save his own life, Dan Bradford, abandons his wife, Kerry, and fifteen-year-old daughter, Kay, at a cabin in the mountains during a blizzard. Kerry and Kay were rescued by four brothers but had to pay a price for their rescue with their sexy bodies, and then cope with the aftermath. It changed them in ways that they could never have imagined.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Swinging   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student  

Now that it had been over a month since Kerry and Kay’s ordeal at the cabin, they had never discussed what had happened to them, and each had planned never to talk about it. Fate, however, would change that. Their fifteen-year-old daughter missed her period the next month and was pregnant. Kerry reluctantly had to tell Dan what went on at the cabin.

“So, you’re telling me that both of you had sex with four men and now Kay is pregnant,” Dan said.

“You left, and when they showed up, we didn’t have a choice,” Kerry said.

“So, you’re telling me that they raped you and Kay?” Dan asked.

“Not exactly. They would only help us if we willingly had sex with them,” Kerry told her husband.

“At least they didn’t hurt you, and they did probably save you and Kay’s life,” Dan said.

“We do have a problem though. I was on birth control, but Kay wasn’t and she’s pregnant with one of their baby’s,” Kerry said.

“Being that she’s only fifteen, I think she should have an abortion,” her mother said.

“You say all four men fucked you and her multiple times. Just how many times did they fuck you and Kay. Did you and she have to suck their cocks?” Dan asked.

“They were there with us for three days. We were constantly fucking and sucking them. What do you think they were having us to do the whole time?” Kerry rhetorically asked.

“I just wanted to understand what went on. If I pay for her to have an abortion, she’s going to have to treat me the same as she did the men at the cabin,” Dan told his wife.

“Let me talk to her first,” Kerry said.

Dan was surprised that his wife didn’t object at him wanting to fuck their daughter. Whatever the men did to her at the cabin, he couldn’t help thinking that they had done him a huge favor.

“Your dad is going to pay for you to have an abortion, but he wants to have sex with you,” Kerry told Kay.

“Okay. I’ll fuck him. To tell you the truth, I been wanting to get fucked. I miss what happened at the cabin,” Kay confessed to her mother.

That night Dan went to his daughter’s room. Kay was sitting up in bed with her back against the headboard watching television. All that she had on was one of Dan’s old t-shirts. It barely covered her blonde pussy. Her father could see immediately that Kay wasn’t wearing a bra. Her nipples were pushing out against the t-shirt.

“Your mother told me that you need an abortion. That you repeatedly had sex with four men at the cabin and don’t even know who the father of the baby is,” Dan said.

“You left us! We didn’t have a choice!” Kay snapped at her father.

“Mother said you’d pay for me to have an abortion and that you wanted to have sex with me,” Kay continued in a much calmer voice, as she pulled the t-shirt up past her breast and over her head, leaving her sitting there totally nude.

The teen sat there, letting her father ogle her young sexy body for a couple of minutes and then slid down on the bed. She was lying on her back with her legs spread, completely exposing her pussy to her father as she asked, “You gonna fuck me or what?”

Dan quickly took off his clothes and climbed on top of his daughter. A satisfying moan escaped the teen’s lips when she felt her father slide his hard cock into her young pussy and start fucking her with long steady strokes. Kay was moaning and humping her pussy up to meet her father’s driving thrusts. Dan was thinking that his innocent daughter had turned into a little slut as he slid his hard cock in-and-out of her cunt.

Kay was being fucked for the first time in over a month and it felt good to have a hard cock in her pussy again. She didn’t care that it was her own father, just that it was a hard cock fucking her. The fifteen-year-old let out a loud moan when she felt her father ejaculate and his cum flooding her pussy. It sent the teen over the top. Her young legs quivered as she had an orgasm. Satisfied, Dan pulled his deflating cock out of his daughter’s cunt and rolled off her.

The next day Dan took Kay to have the abortion. That night Dan and Kerry were sitting on the sofa watching television when Kay came into the room.

“I just wanted to thank you for getting me out of trouble,” the fifteen-year-old told her father, as she dropped to her knees, reached out with her small hands and unzipped his pants, and reached inside his shorts and pulled out his cock. She stroked it with her small hand until it was erect and then she lowered her head and wrapped her lips around her father’s cock. Moving her head up-and-down, letting his hard cock slide in-and-out of her mouth until he ejaculated. Without hesitation the teen swallowed his cum down.

“I must say that you two got quite an education at that cabin,” Dan said, as he leaned over and kissed his wife sitting beside him. She passionately returned his kiss; while their daughter raised her head, letting her father’s softening cock slip out of her hot little mouth.

“Do you want us to go back to the way we were?” Kerry asked, when she pulled back from the kiss.

“No! I like the way you are now just fine,” Dan quickly replied, as Kay got off her knees and sat down on the other side of her father.

Over the next month, while Kay was recuperating from having the abortion, she performed oral sex for her father regularly. Sometimes she and her mother would take turns sucking his cock. Kerry had completely change also. She had become almost insatiable and wanted to fuck almost every night. Dan was extremely happy, now that he had a beautiful wife and daughter that he could have sex or get a blowjob anytime he wanted.

To celebrate their anniversary Dan had decided to take Kerry to a nightclub that he had heard about called Swingers Delight. There married couples mingled and, if they hit it off with another couple, they’d swap wives. They could be in the same room or separate rooms, whichever the couples desired. When Dan told Kerry about the possibility of wife swapping, she was a little apprehensive, but didn’t object to the idea.

That’s where they met Calvin and Joanne. It was their first time at Swingers Delight also. Dan and Calvin hit it off and became instant friends. Dan was immediately taken in by Joanne and her beautiful thick mane of long blonde hair that reached all the way to her tight ass. When Calvin had seen Dan’s very sexy wife, he hoped that they would it off. Dan and Calvin talked it over and decided that they would prefer separate room for their first time at swapping. Calvin took Kerry and Joanne went with Dan to the motel next door, where they got separate rooms.

“I’m a little nervous. I’ve never done this before. Wife swapping that is,” Kerry told Calvin once they were in the room alone.

“Don’t be. It was our first time to be at the Swingers Delight. We just wanted to see what it was like, we never intended to actually swap until we met you and Dan,” Calvin said.

“I’ll take that as a compliment,” Kerry said.

“Very much so,” Calvin replied, as he pulled Kerry’s sexy body against him and kissed her full on the lips.

She returned his kiss as he grabbed her ass and rubbed his hard cock against her pussy through their clothes. They kissed long and hard as Calvin ran his hands over Kerry’s sexy body. He found the zipper on the back of Kerry’s dress and unzipped it all the way down. Calvin then unhooked her bra. He then eased her dress and bra straps off her shoulders, allowing the top of her dress to fall away from her upper body. Kerry’s bra fell to the floor leaving her topless. She let out soft moans as Calvin fondled her breasts, making her nipples hard.

Kerry reached down and unzipped his pants and slid her hand in his shorts and pulled out his hard cock. The once extremely conservative wife dropped to her knees and wrapped her lips around Calvin’s cock, and began giving him a blowjob. Something that she would never in her wildest dreams ever have considered doing just a few months ago. Calvin watched his cock disappear in Kerry’s hot mouth each time she sucked it in. When he ejaculated, she swallowed his cum and didn’t stop sucking him until his cock stopped spurting out cum.

After sucking him dry, Kerry got up off her knees and wiggled her dress on down to where she could step out of it. She then eased her panties down and slipped them off along with her high heels. Calvin quickly undressed as Kerry laid down on the bed. When he was naked also, he joined Kerry on the bed. They kissed, laid there resting, and talked about their families. Calvin fondled Kerry’s hard nipples as they kissed while she gently stroked his soft cock until it was erect again.

Calvin then rolled on top of Kerry’s sexy body as she spread her legs for him. A loud satisfying moan escaped her lips as he slid his hard cock into her pussy. He fucked her with long hard strokes as she gyrated her hips, fucking her pussy up the meet his driving thrust. Kerry was no longer a conservative wife but had transformed into a wanton slut that craved a hard cock. She let out a loud moan as she had a very vocal orgasm. A few more strokes and Calvin ejaculated a large amount of cum in her hot cunt. He then climbed off her and they laid there resting.

While resting, they laid there in bed making small talk. Calvin was surprised to find out that Kerry was a member of the school board. She was equally surprised that he was a teacher.

“I have a Kay Bradford in one of my classes that’s a friend of my daughters. Is she related to you by any chance?” Calvin asked.

“Why yes. She’s my daughter. You said daughters?” Kerry answered.

“Yes. I have two daughters, Rita sixteen, and Rena fifteen. Would you be upset if I told you that your daughter has been coming on to me?” Calvin asked.

“No. We’re an open family, Dan and I don’t care if you fuck her, she’s on birth control,” Kerry said, thinking that only a couple of months ago she would never have dreamed of saying that.

“You said open family. I don’t mean to pry or step out of bounds, but I was just wondering... , “ Calvin started to say but Kerry interrupted him.

“If you want to know if Dan is fucking our fifteen-year-old, the answer is yes, and I don’t have a problem with him banging her. How about your daughters?” Kerry asked.

“I’ve had sex with Rita, but not with Rena yet. I’m planning to do her in the next couple of weeks,” Calvin said.

“If you don’t mind, and if Dan would like to, I’ll make my daughters available for him to have sex with. It’d only be fair if I have sex with Kay. Of course, I’d wanna be able to have time with you also,” Calvin continued.

“I’m sure that can be arranged, assuming your wife doesn’t object” Kerry replied, as they laid there resting. In-between naps Calvin fucked Kerry two more times that night.

As soon as Dan and Joanne got into the other motel room, they started taking off their clothes. Joanne was nude first and laid on the bed waiting as Dan shed the rest of his clothes and joined her. She didn’t resist as Dan had her roll over and get on her hands and knees. Joanne let out a loud moan as Dan slid his hard cock completely into her wet pussy. Dan couldn’t resist as he grabbed her beautiful mane of long blonde hair that had been hanging down, to just below her small waist, and pulled her head back as he slammed his cock in-and-out of Joanne’s slick cunt. She just moaned and wiggled her ass as he fucked her.

Dan let out a loud grunt as he shoved his cock into Joanne’s pussy as far as he could. His ejaculating cock flooded Joanne’s cunt with his hot cum, causing her to loudly moan as she was having an orgasm. After they rested for a while, Joanne sucked Dan hard again as he laid on his back. She then straddled him and lowered her pussy onto his hard cock and started working her hips fucking him. It didn’t take long, with Joanne’s vaginal muscles squeezing his cock as it slid in-and-out of her pussy, before he ejaculated again; sending another load of cum into her hot cunt.

They fucked again that night and again the next morning before getting up and taking a shower. After getting dressed, they went and met Calvin and Kerry for breakfast. While the wives were in the ladies’ room, the men discussed each other’s wives and how well they had performed during their first wife swapping encounter.

“Would you like for us to get together again?” Dan asked Calvin.

“If you’re up to it why don’t you and Kerry come over to our house this weekend and we’ll make that happen. You can even bring your daughter Kay if you want to,” Calvin replied.

“Kerry told you about my relationship with Kay?” Dan asked.

“Don’t worry. I have been fucking my own daughter and don’t have a problem with it. You can even use her also if you want to. I don’t mind. She’s a pretty good little fuck and has a very nice set of tits to play with,” Calvin told Dan.

“Kerry said that you wouldn’t care if I fucked Kay,” Calvin continued.

“That’s right. I don’t care. You can have her anyway that you want her,” Dan replied.

“Well then. How about we start the weekend Friday night. Bring Kay and I’ll have my daughters there; and we’ll have a real two family get together,” Calvin said.

“There might be one small problem. I haven’t gotten around to fucking Rena, the fifteen-year-old. I’m sure she’s still a virgin. We can both take her this weekend if you want to help me break her in,” Calvin continued.

“Sounds great,” Dan said, as Kerry and Joanne were coming back from the ladies’ room.

“Dan, Kerry, and Kay are coming over to our house this coming Friday evening for some more fun,” Calvin told his wife, as she and Kerry sat back down at the table.

“I certainly don’t have any objections to that,” Joanne said, as she smiled at Dan.

Kay was extremely surprised when her father informed her that she would be going that evening with them to the teacher’s house that she’d been teasing and that she might be expected to fuck or perform oral sex.

When they got to the Graham’s house, Calvin invited them in. After pleasantries, Calvin took Kerry and Kay to the master bedroom. He watched them strip nude as he took off his own clothes.

“I know you wanna fuck Kay. I’ll just get you ready,” Kerry said, as she dropped to her knees and wrapped her lips around Calvin’s semi-hard cock and started sucking it.

Kay laid on the king-size bed with her legs spread waiting. When Kerry had Calvin fully erect, she slid her mouth off his now very hard cock. He immediately crawled between Kay’s legs. The young teen let out a loud pleasing moan as she felt Calvin’s cock slide deep in to her pussy. He fucked her with long hard strokes as she gyrated her hips, giving him a good fuck. Kerry laid down beside them and watched as Calvin unloaded his cum in her daughter’s young cunt.

After they rested for a while, Kay sucked Calvin hard again and then she laid there watching as her mother was moaning with pleasure as she was being fucked hard. It didn’t take long before Calvin ejaculated his cum into Kerry’s hot pussy. After he rolled off Kerry, Calvin laid there in between the two females and dozed off to sleep. The girls let him rest for a while before Kay woke him up by sucking on his cock.

“A nice wake-up call, don’t you think?” Kerry said, as Calvin ejaculated, filling Kay’s hot mouth with his cum.

The teen swallowed it all down before letting his softening cock slip from between her lips. They then got up and Calvin took a shower with Kerry and Kay. After they got dressed, they went into the living room to see if Dan, Joanne, and Rita were up yet.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.