Learning From the Gimp - Cover

Learning From the Gimp

by Krosis of the Collective

Copyright© 2015 by Krosis of the Collective

BDSM Sex Story: A 16-year-old girl asks her dominatrix older sister to teach her about sex. Not everything goes as planned.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   First   Pregnancy   .

Being a dominatrix is all about control. Ava felt that control temporarily slip from her grasp when her younger sister Noelle asked her to teach her about sex.

It was a surprise, as their Mom and Dad were conservative Christians, and she thought Noelle would have been all goody-goody after being brought up repressed like that.

Their parents didn't talk to Ava anymore, not once they had found out about her job, but she and Noelle had kept in touch through Facebook.

Noelle didn't actually use the Internet to ask her sister to teach her about sex. She knew her parents went through her chat logs regularly. She had called her older sister from her best friend Megan's house one night while she was staying over.

"Please, Ava? I'm 16 years old and I haven't even kissed a guy. Mom and Dad won't let me date while I'm living with them! I'm so frustrated, and when I finally start dating in college I'm not going to know anything!" Noelle whined.

Ava thought about her time in college. That was exactly what had happened to her. The first time she'd ever seen a guy's cock she had screamed and freaked out. The guy had taken off, and her antics had become public knowledge shortly thereafter, making her time at college both embarrassing and depressing. She wasn't going to let that happen to her little sister as well.

"Okay, sweetie. Ask Mom and Dad to allow you to stay over at Megan's this weekend, and then come to this address Saturday afternoon at 3." Ava gave her sister her "office's" address, which was within walking distance of Megan's place.

"Really?!" Noelle squealed. "That's awesome! See you then ... love you!"

"Love you too," Ava said, already deep in thought as she hung up the phone.


Ava answered the door in her silk robe at 3 PM sharp on Saturday. In her doorway were Noelle ... and Megan!

"Noelle," Ava hissed at her sister as she glanced at her friend, "you were supposed to come alone!"

Noelle looked sheepish. "You didn't say alone ... you said stay over at Megan's and come at 3, and we're here."

In retrospect, Ava should have stopped everything right there, as she did not have full control of the situation. She had only been a dom for a couple of years, but the mantra of the dominatrix is, "control, control, control." She had lost it, right then and there.

Instead, Ava sighed and motioned them into the entryway. The girls took off their coats and shoes. Noelle was wearing a sundress and Megan a blouse and skirt ... typical blah clothing provided by their conservative parents, and quite at odds with what usually went on in their current location.

Both Ava and Noelle were brunette, tall and slim. Perfect for the job, Ava had been told.

Ava had never liked Megan. The curvy sandy blonde had caused Ava all sorts of problems growing up, such as going through her stuff and tattling when the older girl did or had anything her parents would have disagreed with. Megan looked innocently at Ava.

'Well, ' Ava thought to herself, 'it's been a few years ... maybe she's changed. It's not like she would want to get her best friend in trouble, and Noelle was the one who asked for my help.'

"Come with me," Ava said, heading toward her work room, "and keep it down! This could be a shock."

She opened the door and entered. There, before them, was Congressman Adam Delphy, tied down to a weightlifting bench on his back, naked, his hard cock pointing toward the ceiling. The girls couldn't tell who the man was because of the full-face gimp mask and ball gag he was wearing, and he couldn't hear their gasps because of the noise suppressing ear protectors Ava had put on his head.

Ava was in work mode now, so got to it, grabbing her riding crop and giving the Congressman a smack to his thigh. With no way to see or hear it coming, he jumped at the impact. His cock never wavered.

Ava looked back at the girls. They hadn't gotten past the doorway, their eyes as big as saucers. She waved them in, and they shuffled in slowly, standing behind her.

"Stand here and here," she commanded, moving to the foot of the weightlifting bench and pointing to either side of it. The girls did as she said, as all her clients did when she used that tone. She had control back.

She slid the riding crop up Adam's inner thigh, across his six pack abs, and then back down his other thigh. For an older man, mid-forties, Delphy kept himself in good shape. Ava was glad he was here this week instead of some of her other clients. Some of them weren't much to look at.

She pointed at his cock. "Have a look," she said. Both girls bent down only a little. "Get down on your knees!" she commanded. They did. Adam's cock was no more than 2 feet from either of the girls.

Ava continued, circling the riding crop lightly around Adam's private parts. "This is a penis. I expect you haven't seen one before." Both girls shook their heads. "When a man and a woman are going to have sex, the man's penis fills with blood and gets all erect like this. It looks intimidating, but is actually quite warm. Noelle, touch it."

Noelle looked at her older sister with fear in her eyes.

"Do it!" Ava commanded.

Noelle reached out and tentatively poked the side of the cock with her index finger. It angled away and then bobbed back. She giggled. Growing bolder, she lightly grasped it with her hand.

Adam's head tilted up at this. Ava never fucked her clientele, and rarely played with their junk, so this was unexpected for him. Ava smacked the crop across his nipples and he laid back.

Noelle was enjoying touching her first cock. "Try it, Megan," she said, letting go.

Megan took Adam's cock in her hand, marvelling at the paradoxical firmness and yet softness of it. As she held the penis her eyes roamed the man's sexy restrained body. Her panties quickly got wet at the thought of what she was doing. She started to slide her hand up and down his shaft, eliciting a stifled groan from the man. She quickly let go, looking up at his mask-covered face.

Ava continued her lesson: "When a woman is ready for sex her vagina, or pussy, will produce moisture, or she may require some additional lubrication. At that point the man's penis can push into the woman's vagina, aided by that lubrication."

Megan looked at Adam's cock, incredulously. "How can that fit?! It's so big!"

"Some men's penises are smaller and some bigger," Ava told her. "This man's is about average at 6 inches in length, and not too thick. It can easily fit most women, if their vaginas are lubricated and ready."

Megan looked at Adam's hard cock, thinking about it sliding into her private place. She felt a throbbing sensation down there.

"Okay," she said, looking back up at Ava, "how does it go in? Show us."

Ava was taken aback by this question. The plan had been to get them used to touching cock, and then maybe she would allow them to whack her client off if they weren't too freaked out. She looked at her sister, and Noelle was looking expectantly back at Ava as well.

Control. Ava wasn't used to anyone telling her what to do when she was "in the zone". She had also found herself quite turned on by the juxtaposition of these innocent teenagers playing with her client's cock as he lay there in bondage. Because of this she wasn't thinking right. If she had she would have stopped things right then and there.

Instead, she dropped the riding crop and slipped her robe off. Both younger girls gasped again. Underneath, Ava was clad in her dom gear: a corset, fishnet stockings with garters, opera gloves, underwear, and ass-kicking high-heeled boots, all black. Pausing a moment for effect, she removed her panties using the side snaps so she didn't have to undo the garters, revealing her trimmed muff. Her pussy lips were distended, betraying her arousal.

Ava moved up next to her restrained client, lifting her boot and placing it on his lightly hairy chest, eliciting another grunt from him. Both younger girls moved to one side to get the best view between Ava's spread legs.

Ava used her fingers to gently pull her pussy lips open, noticing that she had produced a fair amount of lubrication herself. "See how wet I am?" she asked. The girls nodded their heads. "You can also see as I hold the lips open that my vagina is bigger than yours are normally. It stretches to accommodate a penis."

"Do it..." Megan said, entranced, staring.

Ava seemed to be in a trance herself. She moved her other foot back to the floor so she was straddling Adam's pelvis, facing his feet. She lined up the cock with her cunt and moved her hips down. Her inner pussy lips had just started to surround Adam's cock head when she came to her senses and stood back up. What the hell was she doing?

"Heyyy..." Megan whined, "show us!"

Ava got off of Adam and stepped to the side. "I don't have sex with my clients," she stated, crossing her arms. Now that she had come to her senses again she had just realized why she was so wet, and had almost lost control: it was her fertile time of the month. Even touching the tip of Adam's cock to her inner pussy lips might have transferred some sperm-filled precum. It was scary, but also strangely exciting. Damned fertile brain! she thought.

Megan looked at Adam's cock with undisguised lust. "Well ... can you show me how it works?"

"I told you..." Ava started to chastise the girl, and then stopped as Megan unzipped her skirt, dropping it and her panties to the floor. Her puffy pussy was clearly very wet, almost dripping. Noelle gasped at seeing her best friend act like this.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.