A Famiy Affair - Cover

A Famiy Affair

by Oscar Dante

Copyright© 2015 by Oscar Dante

Incest Sex Story: The Newman family has problems that can only be cured by a more open attitude to sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

"I don't know what I'm going to do about our daughter!" Bridget Newman said to her husband at breakfast on a Saturday morning in the spring.

"What did Skylar do now, darling?" Jonathan Newman was trying to read the paper.

"I just got a call from Jennifer Cash's mother. It seems our daughter was seducing her daughter into lesbianism last night."

"Lesbians have an –ism?" Jonathan was intrigued by the idea.

"I don't know. That's not the point. She's been getting invited to sleep overs and then the girls' parents call me the next day and tell me she seduced their daughters."

Jonathan pictured in his mind his seventeen year old daughter locked in a sixty nine with Amy Cash. It was a line of thought that caused him to develop morning wood at nine am. "So, should you talk to her?"

"Me? You're her father, you talk to her. I've spent too much time talking about this."

Skylar breezed into the kitchen and sat down picking up a piece of toast.

Bridget looked at her still in her pj's and as if nothing had just happened. Jonathan noticed she wore a crop top tee shirt and no bra. Her nipples caused the soft cotton to hang in folds from the hard tips.

He forced his eyes to her face. "We hear that Jennifer Cash isn't happy with you."

Skylar waved the comment off. "She's just still in the twentieth century. She just doesn't understand that sex between two girls is a good thing. I was working off Amy's stress when she might have been letting some guy fuck her and knock her up."

"Skylar, watch your language in this house. It's not your place to seduce anyone who will invite you for a sleep over."

Jonathan kept peeking at his daughter's hard nipples. "Honey, some of these people were our friends, before you introduced your friends to lesbianism." He tried out his new word.

"Daddy," she giggled, "There's no such word. Come on, I'm just showing girls who thought they were straight the way to paradise. You should try it, Mom. It feels so good."

Jonathan now switched to imagining his wife locked in a lesbian embrace with his boss' wife. She had great tits and he would love to see Bridget munching on her nipples. He re-arranged himself in his chair to relieve the pressure of his cock becoming rock hard.

"I will not. That would be cheating on your father." Jonathan was thinking he could live with it. "And I am straight. I don't have any such thoughts about other women."

Skylar picked up another piece of toast. "Come on, Mom. I've seen you looking at Daddy's boss' wife. She's so hot, I would do her in a minute." Jonathan's imagination was fast approaching overload as he saw Bridget, Skylar, and Ellen all in a naked triangle munching on the box in front of them. He was sure 'lesbianism' was a word, or it should be.

"Well, I've got to go and wash the scent of an aroused teenage girl off my face." She got up and headed for her room.

"Jonathan, you have to talk with her. She has to learn there are boundaries. She thinks she can do anything and she's got to know she can't. Go and talk to her now!"

Jonathan sighed and folding his newspaper so he could hold it in front of his distended pants her headed for his daughter's room.

He knocked and got no response so he walked in and sat down at her desk waiting for her to come out of the shower. His imagination took hold again and he fantasized his wife was in there with her and they were spreading soap all over their wet bodies. Spreading soap everywhere.

The shower stopped and Skylar walked out wrapped in a towel. "Daddy! I could have walked out naked." She squeaked holding her towel up.

Jonathan thought, that would have been a real shame, but said. "I'm sorry, honey, but your mother wanted me to have a talk with you."

His daughter rolled her eyes and stepped to her dresser and bent to open a drawer. Jonathan's fading hard one re-awoke when the towel rode up and he could see her shaved pussy peeking out between her tanned ass cheeks.

She picked out a pink thong and stepped into it and pulled it up under the towel exposing most of her ass. His imagination let him see his wife laying on Skylar's bed, naked and waiting for her daughter.

"Daddy, what's the harm. I teach a few girls what it likes to have the most incredible sex ever." She took out another cotton crop top and pulled it over her head, and then pulled the towel out from under the shirt. Jonathan had hoped for a quick peek at a boob, but was disappointed.

"But you can't just go into a parent's home and seduce their daughters. You will get into trouble."

"Daddy, you can't get into trouble with someone your own age. If I was twenty-one I could go to jail, but I'm only sixteen and its completely legal for me to seduce another sixteen year old."

Without the towel, Skylar's ass was now on full view with only the strap running down her crack hiding something. His daughter had a magnificent ass.

Skylar came over and sat down on her father's lap. When she felt his hard cock she giggled. "Daddy, you've got a boner."

He blushed bright red. "You've been teasing me. I've never seen you this naked before." His right hand was at her back and without any intention it slipped down to Skylar's ass. She made no protest.

"I love teasing you, Daddy. You know, Pops. If there was a boy I would sleep with, it would be someone like you." She wiggled on his lap and made his cock twitch.

She smiled when she felt the tremor going through his dick pressed against her ass. "Does it turn you on when I talk about the girls I seduce?"

His dick jerked hard at this. She grinned. "It does, doesn't it? I just felt your dick jerk when I said that."

Jonathan was sweating profusely. Skylar took her towel from the desk and wiped her Dad's face. "Your face is as wet as my pussy is, Daddy."

"You're wet? Why is that?" he said in a raspy voice.

"Sitting on your boner is getting me wet. I don't usually pay much attention to a cock, but yours has me really turned on right now."

"I should get up. I need to get out of here." He said with desperation in his voice.

"No, don't go, Daddy. We haven't had our talk yet. You were going to tell me about lesbianism." She slid her arm around his neck and pulled his face close to her chest. Her rock hard nipple was an inch from his lips.

"Daddy, shall we talk about how much fun it is to eat pussy. Do you like to eat pussy, Daddy?"

He gave her a nervous nod. "Daddy, does Mom let you eat her pussy?"

He scowled, "No, Pumpkin, she doesn't, she says it's icky."

"Do you think it's icky, Daddy? Did you eat pussy before you met Mom?"

"Yes, I did, Honey. I loved doing it. The women said I was great. We shouldn't be talking about this." Sweat was again running down his face.

"Daddy, has it been almost twenty years since you've munched on a girl's box?" Skylar sounded concerned.

"I guess it has." Jonathan said in a dreamy voice.

"It seems so long, Daddy. Almost twenty years without the taste of pussy. You should find a girl willing to let you go down on her. I know some girls who would, Daddy."

"Oh, you can't ask them something like that." He said worried that he was going to mess his pants before long.

"Does Mom give you head, Daddy? Does she suck your dick?"

Jonathan's cock jerked again. He knew he was close but worried about Skylar's self-esteem if he left her to go jerk off in the bathroom. "No, Skylar, she doesn't."

"Not ever?" Skylar said in amazement. "Even lesbians sometimes give blow jobs."

"You do?" Realizing he meant the sentence in the plural not about Skylar herself.

"Yes, Daddy. I've given a few blow jobs. I just don't take cock in my pussy, Daddy. I enjoy a giving a good blow job." She was rocking on his dick again. His brow was streaming with perspiration.

"Daddy, I think I need to get off your lap." Skylar said with concern.

"Perhaps you should, Skylar." He said in relief.

Skylar didn't stand up. She slipped to the floor between her father's knees and put her hands on his thighs rubbing them and making him sweat even more.

She rubbed her hands higher up his pants and could easily see his erection tenting his slacks. His eyes were frozen on her as she neared his erection.

"Daddy, what if, for just a few minutes, I was a bad girl. Do you think you would tell Mom about it."

Jonathan gasped, "I'll never tell." Her left hand slid over the top of his cock and he quivered. He knew he wouldn't last long. She opened his belt and unsnapped his pants.

"Then, Daddy, I'm going to be a bad girl for you. You really feel like you need some relief."

"I do, Baby, Daddy needs more relief than you can imagine." Jonathan shivered as Skylar slipped her hand into his underwear and pulled out into view his hard cock. It was almost nine inches long and dripping precum from the tip.

"Wow, you have a big dick, Daddy." She wrapped her hand around it and slowly stroked it. "It's so handsome, Daddy. I want to kiss it."

Jonathan shut off his imagination as it was no longer needed. Reality had taken over and his daughter's lips kissed the tip of his dick and her tongue swiped over the precum leaking from the opening. He just leaned his head back and let reality take over.

Her lips opened and enclosed around the glans of his cock and his daughter washed up his juices with her tongue. "Daddy, open your eyes."

He did and saw her grasp the hem of her shirt and pull it over her head exposing her perfect boobs. She rubbed the head of his dick over her nipple, then moved it to the other. "You're going to cum soon, aren't you, Daddy?"

He nodded, not daring to speak. He was on such an edge and afraid this daughter's blow job would end.

She tightened her mouth around his cock and he saw her cheeks indent and she began to mouth fuck his cock. Bobbing her head as she took nearly all of him in her mouth.

As he let loose his load, he heard his wife call his name from downstairs. Skylar giggled as she swallowed his load and pumped his cock to get every drop. He collapsed on the chair and watched his daughter lick up every stray drop.

He caressed the side of her face. "I love you, Baby."

She moved close and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him with her mouth open and her tongue carrying a taste of his seed.

"Jonathan, are you there?" The shrill voice of his wife brought him back to reality. He released the kiss and stood up letting Skylar sit at his feet.

"I'll be right there, dear." He shouted as he saw his daughter wearing only her white thong. "You're so beautiful." He said with his voice full of love.

"I love you, Daddy." She said. She hooked her finger into her thong and pulled it open to show him her freshly shaved pussy. "Remember, Daddy, I want you to lick me later. Promise?" She said smiling at him.

Jonathan moved to the door, "Cross my heart, Baby." He lingered at the door looking at his daughter's body, and knew he was doomed.

Back in the kitchen he poured himself a cup of coffee and turned to his wife. "I think we had a good talk. We have more to discuss, but I think I finally got through to her that her behavior was out of line and needed to change."

"I hope so. Getting these phone calls is just so embarrassing." Bridget looked happy with the outcome.

Down the stairs came their son, Max, just home from his freshman year at Harvard. He wore a pair of gym shorts as he entered the kitchen and helped himself to the coffee. He sat down and Bridget got up to make him breakfast.

"Well, I'm off to the course." Jonathan said as he kissed Bridget goodbye and went into the garage.

"He's going to be gone all morning?" Max asked his mother.

Bridget said, "Yes." She listened for Skylar and then sat on Max's lap with her arm around his shoulder. "I've missed you so much, Honey." She pressed her lips to his and they exchanged saliva for a long minute. Max's hand was caressing his mother's big, soft breast when they heard Skylar opening her door. Bridget jumped up and made for the stove.

Skylar gave her brother a kiss on the cheek and a hug. "Nice to have you back." She tussled his hair. She saw his eyes on her jiggling tits.

"Nice to be back. You look like you've grown a lot since Christmas." She could see his eyes measuring her boobs. She also noted he had an erection, but made no comment.

She playfully lifted the tee shirt and flashed her brother. His eyes grew wide and he glanced over to see his mother busy at the stove. He reached out a hand and fondled one of her boobs and tweaked at the nipple. She grinned and pulled down the top.

"You sure have grown, Sis." Max smiled. His erection was now more defined in his shorts. Skylar glanced at her Mom cooking bacon and she reached down and gave her big brother's dick a squeeze.

"You've grown too." She whispered. He leaned close and whispered, "Can we fuck later?"

Skylar nodded and gave him another squeeze. Mom served the bacon and eggs and they chatted while they ate. Skylar didn't notice that Max and Mom were playing footsie under the table while her hand was rubbing her brother's dick. It was a very friendly breakfast.

Jonathan's friends thought him rather quiet as they golfed. No one knew his mind was occupied with his daughter and her morning blow job. Not getting a blow job in twenty years can make his first stand out and make his mind mull over the event.

His friends departed and left him alone in the clubhouse bar. He hardly noticed when Heather Reese sat down on the bar stool next to his and ordered a martini.

"Jonnie, what's with you today?" She patted his thigh. "I just took Suzie Dickerson for $500, so I'm buying." She waved to the bartender. "Get him another and put it on my bill." The bartender nodded.

"So, Jonnie tell what's got you in the dumps on such a fine day." She kept her hand on his thigh.

"Oh, just some trouble at home." He said sadly.

"What? The wife cheating on you?" She said as the bartender put her drink before hear.

"No, sort of the opposite. I cheated on her." He finished his second vodka tonic.

"Your first time?"

"Yeah, and I'm feeling guilty about it."

"Well, I used to when I was younger, but it's stopped bothering me a long time ago." She squeezed his thigh. "My husband and I have a pretty open relationship now. He fucks around and so do I."

"You're pretty open about it. Does that make it easier?" He got this third vodka tonic set before him and took a deep drink.

"Well, it does away with the lying. Now, if I'm late getting home from golfing I just tell him I stopped for a quick fuck." She laughed and sipped her drink.

Jonathan joined her in laughing. "I wish I could do that. I can see how liberating it can be."

She leaned close. "So was the sex good?"

"It was amazing. I'd forgotten how good it would feel." He sipped his drink as he relived it in his mind.

"So who was it with?" She was curious if it was a friend of hers from the club.

"Oh, it was someone young. Almost too young. She was ... a friend of my daughter's." He came as close to the truth that he dared.

"Oh shit. She wasn't jailbait was she?" Her hand was now caressing his thigh. It was clear his story was turning her on.

"No, she was legal, but just barely. She was sleeping over with my daughter and I was up late when she came down for a coke. We met in the kitchen and started chatting."

Heather's breathing was growing rapid and she slid more up his thigh until she bumped into his hard cock. She gave the end a squeeze. "Go on, tell me about it."

"She confessed to me that she and Skylar had lesbian sex just before she came down. She said it was great, but she did like cock too. She came right out, Heather, and asked me if I wanted to fuck her."

"God, she sounds like me when I was young. I was insatiable. I fucked a few of my girlfriends' fathers." Her finger toyed with the tip of Jonathan's prick.

"So she took off her panties and we fucked on the counter."

"Was it good?"

"It was amazing. I forgot how excited illicit sex could be." He was going to blow his load if she kept up rubbing his dick.

"I know. Cheating makes the sex so fucking good." She emptied her glass. "Jonnie, there's a motel just down the road from here. What do you say we stop there and fuck? I'm so horny right now my panties are soaked."

"You've got my dick so hard it would cut diamonds, Heather." He downed his drink. "Let's go."

They walked out of the country clubhouse and each took their cars and Jonathan followed Heather to the Wayside Motel.

Back home, Skylar had left for Becky's house leaving Max and his mother alone.

It was not long before Max's gym shorts were around his knees and his dick was in her mouth.

"Mom, I missed your blow jobs so much. College girls just don't know how to give head like you do." He was thrusting his prick deep into his mother's mouth as she took him to the root.

"I love your dick so much, son. You've shown me what sex is like." She returned her mouth to her darling son's cock and gave him her best. Her fingers fondled his balls as she took him to the base of this dick.

"Oh, fuck, Mom. I wish you could visit sometime. We have orgies on the weekend in the dorm rooms. Girls show up and we all get naked and fuck like crazy. You would love it. Some of my friends have big dicks that you would love to fuck."

Bridget got to her feet and took off her blouse letting her son see her 38DD's barely contained in her bra. She shed her skirt and he saw the matching thong underwear. "You're so sexy, Mom. God I would love to see my friends banging that hot pussy of yours."

She unfastened her bra letting her tits fall free. "I would love to fuck them. Are you seeing Benny today? I loved fucking him at Christmas. Such a hot big dick."

"Benny will be down at the courts. Should I just send him up to the house or do you want to meet him at the motel." Max climbed naked on the bed and laid back.

Bridget shed her thong and settled her pussy on her son's face. "I think the motel would be better. There's too much chance of getting caught here." Bridget sat down on her son's face and spread her lips to allow him to drink her juices. She loved her son to eat her pussy. It was just after Christmas when he had her the first time. Too much egg nog and Jonathan and Skyler up stairs asleep.

Max cupped his mother's ass cheeks and moved her around on his tongue. She was moaning and dripping juices on is face as she rode him to a shattering orgasm. She fell over on the bed and felt her son position her body for a hot fuck. "Yes, Max. Fuck me!"

Now, Skylar had left for Becky's house knowing Becky was at a sleep over at Siene Cline's house. She let herself in the back door and was surprised to see her mother, Lori, sitting at the kitchen table in a short nylon bathrobe drinking coffee and smoking a cigarette.

"Good Morning, Lori." Skylar took a cigarette from the pack and lit it with the lighter Lori offered. She took a deep drag. "Where's Josh?"

She indicated upstairs with her cigarette. "He's still in bed."

Skylar got a coffee cup and poured herself a cup. "Should we go and wake him up?"

Lori tapped her cigarette on the ashtray. "No, I'm pissed at him."

"Why is that?"

"He hit on a friend of mine at the party last night. He's in the fucking dog house."

"Since when do you get pissed when Josh hits on random girls?"

"Random girls are fine, but this was a good friend of mine and he didn't ask me first."

"Aw, that's too bad. I was really looking for some cock this morning." Skylar sipped at her coffee.

"My little lesbian is looking for cock. Are you coming over to the good side? I don't care. You can go up and wake him, fuck him if you like, it's just me that's pissed. Or you and I could go into the living room and get a morning snack."

"I was looking for cock. My brother's home from college for the summer, but I can't get him to shake off Mom's attention. He's her little boy and she's always around him."

"Are they fucking each other?" Lori asked.

"Oh God, No. That's impossible. Max likes his women lively, and Dad tells me that Mom is a dud in bed. Max would never go for that."

"How do you know your Mom's a dud in bed?

"My Dad and I are pretty close." Skylar smirked.

Lori leaned back in her chair with her cigarette between two fingers. "And just how close is that?"

Skylar leaned close and whispered, "I gave him a blow job this morning."

"No!" Lori said. "I knew you were a slut, but to suck your father's dick is amazing."

"He was sure surprised when I came onto him." Skylar stubbed out her cigarette. "He promised to eat my pussy, but Mom called him downstairs. That's why I'm in the mood for some cock."

Lori stubbed her cigarette out. "Now, you've got me horny too. Let's go up and wake Josh and fuck him."

"Great, let's do it." Siena's mother and Skylar headed upstairs for some great sex.

Jonathan waited in his car as Heather went into the motel office to get a key. When she came out she dangled the key and walked along the front of the motel. Jonathan got out of his car and walked to the door she had entered and knocked.

Heather let him in. She had already shed her top and wore a sheer bra that created a deep cleavage and showed the brown circles of her areolae.

"Come on in, Jonnie." Heather turned and picked up her purse and pulled out a joint and a lighter. "Wanna get a buzz? I love fucking when I'm high."

"Sure, I haven't smoked pot since college." He took off his golf shirt and walked behind Heather and unfastened her bra, noting the 36D tag. He helped her take it off while she was lighting the joint. He pressed close to her and reached around and cupped her big tits. She was tall and slim, in great shape for her mid-forties. She turned and put the joint between Jonathan's lips so he could keep fondling her tits with his hands.

He took a deep pull and held it in his lungs. The buzz hit him hard. His mind reeled at the euphoria that flowed over his consciousness.

"God, Heather, that's some hot shit." She took the joint back and put it to her lips. As she toked, she unzipped the side of her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She rubbed her bare asscheeks against Jonathan's hard on. She exhaled and turned around and put the joint back between his lips then slipped down his front and worked the belt and zipper of his pants. As he held the smoke Heather got his pants down around his ankles and took his cock into her mouth. Jonathan recognized Heather as a talented cocksucker. His blow job from his daughter was more exciting, but Heather's blow job was a work of art. She used her tongue on the head, his shaft, and his balls.

Satisfied as to his hardness, Heather stood up and dropped her thong giving Jonathan a view of her Brazilian wax. She took his hand separated a finger. "Feel how fucking wet I am. God, I love fucking stoned." She backed up to the bed and sat down and took his cock in her mouth again. "You are one hell of a cocksucker, Heather."

She laughed around his dick. "I've always loved sucking cock even when I was in junior high. I was a real slut."

Leaning back she spread her legs and tugged Jonathan to her pussy. "Eat me, Jonnie. Lick my fucking twat. Get me warmed up for your big dick."

Jonathan dipped his tongue into her wet pussy and marveled at the sexual acts he'd experienced today. He had now had two blow jobs, and was eating pussy for the first time since he married. He wished Bridget would do such things to him, and allow him to do the same things to her. He loved his wife, but her sexual repertoire was so limited. He wished he could convince her to become open to more sexual acts.

He ate Heather's1 delicious cunt and knew he wanted to do this again and again. He remembered his promise to his daughter to lick her pussy. There was no doubt that he would carry out this promise to her. He pulled Heather open like a peach and lapped her pit sending her into fits of moaning and writhing on the bed. "Oh God, Jonnie, you eat pussy so well. Fucking tease my clit and finger my hole. Make me fucking cum." She cried out loudly.

He put his hands under her ass and lifted her up and slid his tongue down her crack and poked at her asshole, probing it with the tip.

"Jonnie, I love it. Eat my fucking ass you nasty man. Ass fuck my butt hole." She wailed.

Jonathan gave her his all until she shrieked and climaxed on his tongue her hand pressing his head into her cunt as she came hard.

She laid back on the bed panting. "Jonnie, you eat pussy better than most women." Jonathan knelt on the floor at the foot of the bed and looked up at Heather's cunt through his weed induced haze.

He stood and crawled over the bed until he looked her in the eye. She grinned at him and reached between them and guided his dick to her cunt hole. "Fuck me, Jonnie." She purred as his cock slid into her cunt.

Back at Jonathan's house his son was doing much that same as he was, but with Johnathan's wife. Bridget was encouraging her son to fuck her hard. She was crazed with lust, after sucking his cock and then he lapped her cunt, they were fucking, no rutting, on her bed and working toward their intense orgasms.

"Oh, Baby, fuck your mama, give me your big dick, son. You're my big dicked motherfucker, Honey. You make me cum so hard." She thrust her pelvis up and accepted her son's cock deep into her tight twat.

"Take my big fucking dick, Mom. I love your tight cunt. You are my slut Mother. You fuck my friends while I watch. God, Mom I'm cumming in you ... I'm giving you my seed."

"Give it to me, son. Cum deep in your mother's womb. Flood me with your semen. I want you to put out the fires in my hot cunt."

Their humping bodies slowed and they laid tight against each other. Their breathing slowed. Max slid off the side and Bridget put her head on his shoulder.

"Mom, you promised me when I went back to school that you would take the things I've taught you and do them with Dad. Have you?"

"Not yet, Honey. What if he thinks I'm having an affair? I've never done these things with him and I love him and don't want to lose him."

"Mom, I told you to just say you heard other women talking about these things and you want to try it. Wake him up with his dick in your mouth or spread your legs and invite him to eat your pussy."

"I will, Max. I promise that I'll try that with him. Before the day is out, I will suck your father's cock and invite him to eat my pussy."

Max kissed his mother's head. "Good, Mom. I want to see you and Dad as happy as we are in bed."

At Josh and Lori's house the women stood outside Lori's bedroom door planning a big surprise when Josh woke up.

Skylar went in first, naked, and went to the foot of the bed. She slowly lifted the sheet and crawled under it. She slowly crawled up until she found Josh's morning wood. She kissed the head and licked the shaft up and down to moisten it. Wrapping her lips around the head, she sucked Josh's cock and bobbed her head slowly.

He stirred and she felt hands on the sheet over her head. "Lori? I'm sorry about last night."

Skylar giggled and whispered softly, "It's not Mom, Daddy."

Josh froze. Skylar kept sucking his dick. "Baby, what are you doing?" He whispered.

"I'm sucking your dick, Daddy." Skylar did her best Sienna impression.

"But, Honey, you shouldn't be doing this. It's so wrong." He gasped.

"Feels like you're liking it, Daddy."

"But what if your mother comes in. She'll kill me." He hissed.

"But Daddy, Mom told me to come in here and do this."

Doubt showed in his voice. "She did? She told you to come in here and suck my dick?"

"That's what she told me. She said, Sienna, go suck your father's cock. So I am. I'm a good girl, Daddy. I do what Mom tells me to."

Josh moaned as Skylar kept sucking his dick. "Well, Honey, if Mom said it was okay." He relaxed and let Skylar blow him.

He lifted his head. "Did she say anything about fucking?"

"No, Daddy. She said she would come up and fuck you in a few minutes."

"A few minutes. She's coming up her soon?" He said with fear in his voice.

"Yes, Daddy."

The door opened and Lori walked in wearing her short robe unbelted so her husband could see her tits and pussy. She grinned and stood by the bed. "Sienna, is your Daddy's dick hard."

"Yes, Mom it's really hard."

"The move back and let me fuck him."

Skylar moved down to the bottom of the bed pulling the sheet with her until Josh's cock was exposed.

"Oh, Sienna, it is hard. Josh, did you like your little girl sucking your bid dick."

"Lori, she was amazing. I'd never dreamed she would suck my dick getting me ready to fuck you. Please, baby, ride me. I'm so fucking hard."

Lori mounted him and sat down on his dick as Skylar slipped to the floor at the foot of the bed. Lori moaned as she rocked on him. "Honey, I think you need to pay your daughter back for sucking your dick. I think you should eat her pussy."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.