Sessions With My Shrink - Cover

Sessions With My Shrink

Copyright© 2016 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A damaged libido is hard to fix. The Doctor has his work cut out for him. He must restore her youthful urges no matter how kinky the process.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Analingus   Doctor/Nurse  

I woke up in bed early on that fateful Sunday morning with the realization that I had fallen totally in love with my Jekyll and Hyde mind doctor and the submissive side of my personality had taken full charge commanding me to follow his every order without question.

It seemed to me to be particularly weak of my part after my unsuccessfully pathetic attempts at marriage and my somewhat slutty attitude when it came to all things sexual. Still, nobody can pass judgement on matters of the heart and I was not about to try to follow that crooked path at this stage of my life.

I knew the man in the white coat was struggling to be utterly professional and losing that game on our second appointment. When he took me by my elbow and led me to the arm of the sofa, I thought he was about to inform me of my rights to remain silent but as soon as he started to push up my skirt in the back I knew exactly what he wanted and it served to fan the fires of desire deep in my soul with a sense of carnal longing that I knew I would be unable to stifle.

Now that I look back at that moment of truth I understand that I was only following my basic instinct to gratify my need for the ever elusive tingle down low between my legs and my brain was quite slow to react with prudent resolve.

I think it was the second and much more satisfying orgasm that made me a devoted follower of the mind doctor and I knew that I had fallen for his spiel hook, line and sinker.

Actually, I was in a vulnerable mood between lovers and I had this disturbing premonition that if I didn’t use it I would probably lose it and that would be a fate worse than death in my sex-addicted lifestyle.

My new asshole buddy, Doctor Ignatius Salvatore signed me up for a secluded seminar with his group of patients with unusual sexual problems and I looked forward to the time in the Poconos learning the ins and outs of his sexual therapy style.

There were three other patients in our tight little group.

Two cunts and one prick that I immediately determined was either an asshole or a dickhead depending on his shifting moods that never ceased to amaze me with his fickle attitude. The first cunt was about the same age as I and she was prone to wearing wigs that ranged from deep black as dark as the far side of the moon to blonde or even white with blue streaks that made her look like a middle-aged clown with nice boobs and a dynamite ass that inspired males to think dirty thoughts. I disliked her immediately but I gradually came to recognize her deep-seated sense of inadequacy that drove her to compensate with casual gifting of her sexual favors on the spur of the moment for no particular reason whatsoever.

Her name was Carly and I loved to annoy her by calling her “Charlie” just to see the glare in her angry eyes. She paid me back by calling me “Ms. Mandy” like I was a therapist on call for her service when needed. Surprisingly I grew to like her and eventually I discovered I enjoyed munching her carpet when she was receptive to female on female companionship in the nocturnal hours.

The other female patient was still in her teens but she had eyes that looked they had been in a combat zone and she was a survivor that never gave up the ghost. Her name was Ruth and she wore a Star of David around her neck to show her faith. For a girl with a slender build she had a prominent backside that jutted out like a caricature for a porn magazine. I think I fell in love with that backside from the very first moment and I suspected the good Doctor was already hitting on that from their first encounter. I put on her suntan lotion before we went into the pool behind the clinic the day after we arrived and I could tell from her trembling flesh she was into female hands and fingers all over her butt and down between her shapely legs. Of course, she kept her eyes shut tightly so I couldn’t see the lust reflected in them but I knew it was there nonetheless.

The stud was a fucking cop who had accidently shot his partner on a busted bust and put her in a wheelchair probably for the rest of her natural days. It was a sad tale and one that he did not want to talk about but I could tell he felt the guilt a lot more than most and he had the black dog in his back yard spreading doom and gloom in every direction like the grim reaper on patrol.

His name was Rocco and he looked like a Rocco with his five o’clock shadow and his sad eyes that turned on stray females wanting to ease his pain.

I wondered if I was the odd one out in the group of three females and two males but I soon discovered that Doctor Salvatore wanted us to cure our problems the old fashioned way by indiscriminate sex on a morning, noon and nighttime schedule.

I was not overly happy about that because it meant I would have to share my favorite shrink with the other two females on an equal basis and I hated sharing anything especially men.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.