The Blind Girl on the Second Floor

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2015 by mattwatt

Romantic Sex Story: The story about a love that began with an act of kindness: Jason Garner offered a ride to a woman he knew from his apartment building: Louise Windmeer. Louise was blind and accepted his invitation. They got to know one another and Jason became one of the most important factors in Louise's life, along with Sir Galahad.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Petting   .

He walked slowly out of the concert hall; he was smiling. It had been that great a concert. They'd played the Beethoven #2, which he loved. It engaged his regard for Beethoven and also his all out love of Mozart. There was so much of Mozart about the Beethoven 2nd symphony! He loved it.

He was in an extremely good mood. The week had been kind to him. A few things that he'd been working on had turned out just fine and he was pleased with that.

Jason Garner was an attorney, who specialized in corporate law. At 39, he was a very contented man. He was an apartment dweller, but with a difference. The apartment that he lived in, actually a double apartment on the top floor of the building, his building, was a marvelous one.

He had the world's greatest companion in his tabby cat 'Galahad', or, at times 'Sir Galahad'.

He'd developed a kind of life style that he loved. He had an unrivaled view of the city from his apartment. He was a good cook. He was certainly a successful attorney; though he had resources from his Mom and Dad that would have made it unnecessary to work, he loved doing what he did, as the corporate specialist at the law firm, where he was a partner.

He made it a special task for himself to know the people in his building. (It had been one that his parents had owned, as an investment and they passed it on to him, once they got older.) It certainly provided Jason with a tidy income).

He also made it a practice to keep the building and apartments completely fixed up, and also made it a policy to keep the rents fairly low.

He was realistic about that, though he didn't really need the income.

Jason had taken a warning from his father's heart problems, that had taken him about three years previously. He had his checkups yearly, he took an aspirin a day, he watched his diet, and he worked out regularly.

As a matter of fact, he'd had the basement of the building developed and had put in a workout room, complete with equipment for the tenants to use.

Such things made the apartment building a great place to live.

Tonight it was a treat for him: the concert. They played one of his most favorite Beethoven pieces and also a Tchaikovsky piano concerto. He'd enjoyed it all. He was leaving the concert hall simply smiling to himself.

As he got to the main floor and entrance, he noticed, coming from the elevators, one of his tenants. Her name was Louise Windmeer. He knew a little about her, namely that she was the secretary to an organization that helped the blind. As a matter of fact, Louise herself was blind.

She was 28 years old and had moved to the city and rented an apartment in his building, after getting the job with the Association for the Blind.

Louise was a very pretty young lady. She'd been blinded by an accident, when she was a younger and had worked to be able to take care of herself. She'd made great strides with that, over the years.

She moved around with the aid of a cane, and a trust of her sense of her surroundings. She'd become, over time, quite self sufficient at it.

Jason walked in her direction and spoke, when he as a number of feet from her.

"Ms Windmeer!" he said.

"Yes," she said, simply turning her head in his direction.

"It's me, Jason Garner," he said, "From the apartment."

"Yes," she said, "I recognized you."

She hesitated and said, with a smile: "You always smell so nice!"

He chuckled.

"Giving away my secrets!" she said.

"How'd you like the concert?" he asked.

"I love that Tchaikovsky!" she said.

"Yes, it was lovely," he remarked. "But the Beethoven is one of my most favorites!"

"Yes," she said, "It's so underrated!"

"I love the sense of Mozart in especially the second movement!" he said.

"Ah," she remarked, smiling at him, "The man knows his music."

"Yes," he said, "Did some studying, when I was at school and over the years."

"I was starting to play the violin," she said, "Before my accident but that was years ago."

"I see," he said.

Then he ventured in another direction: "May I ask, how did you get here?"

"Taxi!" she said.

"Well," he ventured then, "It's begun to rain now. May I offer you a ride? I'm going home myself."

"I would love that," she said, "You're so kind."

She reached out then, and he, realizing what she was doing, turned a bit and offered her his arm. She took it and they went off toward the garage that was connected to the concert hall.

"This is very nice of you!" she said, as they walked along.

As they did, she kept tapping with her stick, to make sure that the pat ahead of her was clear.

"You get around very well with that!" he said.

"I've had so much practice," she answered.

"I've seen you around the building many times," he said to her next.

"Yes," she replied, "And I have to say that you do a spectacular job at keeping it in fine shape. I love living there."

"I'm glad!" he said.

Jason realized that he was having a simply great time, walking with and talking with this beautiful woman.

"Here we are!" he said, as he took her arm and opened the door for her, helping her to get into the car.

His car was a silver gray Lexus. He liked to tell people that it was the car that Galahad insisted on him buying. He'd go on then that Galahad would only ride in a Lexus.

"This car smells lovely," she said, "And fairly new!"

"Yes, it is," he said, as he began to start the engine. "It was Galahad's choice."

"Galahad?" she asked.

"The tabby cat that I live with!" he said.

She smiled, "Oh, I love cats!"

"Gal is a remarkable cat," he said, "He actually owns the apartment building and makes all the decisions. He only lets me live there!"

They were both laughing, after he'd said this.

"Then I must meet the building owner!" she said.

"He'd love it!" Jason answered, "Gal is such a lover."

"Marvelous!" she said.

Jason was having such a good time that he decided to venture an invitation: "Say," he began,"It's still a bit early; would you like to stop in and meet Galahad; maybe have a glass of wine?"

He saw her considering and said quickly: "Please, no seduction or anything of the kind intended."

She let out a kind of tinkling laugh and said: "Thank you for the reassurance. I'm sure that Galahad would protect me!"

"Well, yes," Jason replied, with a chuckle, "His name is actually 'Sir Galahad'."

She clapped her hands and said: "Better and better!"

"I'd love to," she said, "Galahad, um Sir Galahad sounds like a true love."

"Oh, he is!" Jason said.

A VISIT:

Louise certainly remembered him, thinking of his soft voice, his constant concern, whenever they met, especially in the elevator or in the laundry room of the building. She'd, in those contacts, formed a positive image, in her own mind, of what he must be like. She was acting on that positive image, and was happy to join him for a glass of wine.

He opened the door for her, and touched her arm to let her pass him. As soon as she was inside the door, she heard the noise of the approaching cat.

"There he is!" Jason said, as Gal appeared in the hall way.

Immediately, Louise could feel the cat rubbing against her leg. It caused her to laugh with glee. She went down on her knees and was stroking Galahad, who was enjoying the attention.

"Made a friend," Jason said.

"I guess!" she said. "Just love cats and my situation makes it too dangerous for me to have one."

"Yes, I'm sure that's true; but since Galahad is your pal, you can visit him here often."

"How kind of you!" she said then.

"Well," Jason said next, "Glass of wine?"

"Love one," she said.

"Red? White?" he asked.

"White, I believe," she said.

"Living room is this way," Jason said, touching her arm. She reached out and put her hand through his offered arm and let him lead her into the living room.

He got her situated on the couch, and she immediately felt the weight of Galahad getting up on the couch with her. By the time that Jason came back with the wine, Galahad was situated in her lap, and she was stroking the big cat and making small noises to him.

Jason just stood in the doorway to the kitchen and looked at the scene. He'd always thought her beautiful but this was a scene of loveliness even beyond his imagination.

"You there?" she asked.

"Yes," he said, "Sorry, just staring!"

She laughed her tinkling laugh.

"Forgive me, if it's inappropriate," he said next, "But you are so lovely!"

"Oh, thank you!" she said, blushing.

"And the picture of you sitting there with Galahad is almost beyond words."

"How nice you talk about me!" she said, and, with another laugh, added: "And about Galahad."

He sat in an arm chair that was next to the couch, at a right angle to it. He took her hand and put the wine glass in it. When she took a drink, he guided her hand then to where she could set the wine glass down on the table.

"Mmmm," she said, "That's very nice!"

"German!" he said.

"Oh, I like it!" she replied.

Then she looked at him and said: "Please tell me, if you don't mind, what you look like."

"Ok," he said, "I weight 650 lbs, I'm totally bald and wear size 19 shoes!"

She was laughing almost uncontrollably then.

"Don't you dare," she said, "I had my hand on your arm and could probably guess your weight within about 6 pounds. She told him then and he admitted that she was almost completely correct.

"How do you put up with this man, Galahad?" she asked then, stroking the cat's head and getting a cat answer.

"Yes," Jason said then. "I'm 6'2", I weigh 218 lbs, I have hair that is already turning gray, though I'm only 39 years old. I have a mustache and a beard, both of those are mostly gray and white these days.

"How nice!" she said, "I like men in mustaches and beards!"

"Good!" he answered.

"Do you mind?" she asked, as she leaned toward him.

He wasn't sure what she had in mind but said that 'no' he didn't.

She was then sweeping her hands over his face, as though to take him in.

"I know that, that bothers some people!" she said.

"I thought it was kind of sexy!" he said, and immediately apologized for the word that he's used.

"No, no apologies!" she said, "It is kind of sexy."

"Would you like some music!?" he asked.

"That would be nice," was her reply.

He went to the stereo and put on the Beethoven 2nd.

"Oh, yes," she said, "From tonight!"

"I love it," he mentioned, "The way Beethoven is kind of channeling Mozart in the symphony."

"Yes, you're right!" she said.

They sat quietly and listened to the music then. It was that pleasant a thing for both of them.

When the Beethoven was finished, he got up and put on some slow music.

"Would you like to dance?" he asked.

"Oh," she exclaimed, "I love dancing; I almost get no chance to do that."

He took her hand and helped her up. When she was standing, he enfolded her in his arms, as she set her stick aside, and led her around the 'dance floor'. She put her had against his shoulder and simply sighed.

"Things like this don't happen to me normally!" she said.

"This isn't normal," he replied, "This is me and Sir Galahad!"

"Oh, yes," she said, "I'm in such good hands."

After a minute of the dancing, she said, softly: "I could tell; I could tell every time that I met you, in the elevator, at the mailboxes, every time. You just gave off that kind of, I don't know, vibe!"

He chuckled and said: "Thank you! What a nice thing to say. You were probably sensing the affect of Sir Galahad rubbing off on me."

"One more dance, please?" she asked.

"Yes, one more dance and then I'll walk you home!" he said.

They danced to a slow Sinatra.

During the dance, she repeated, a few times: "This is so nice!"

When the dance was done, he said to her, as he still had his arms on her shoulders: "Thank you for coming and visiting me and Sir Galahad. We appreciate it."

"It was such a treat for me!" she said. "What an evening! The concert and a visit with you and your lovely cat!"

She took some time, in the hallway, to reach down and give Sir Galahad scratches. She felt him rubbing against her leg and bent to her task.

He walked her to the elevator, with her hand through his elbow, and to her door.

They stopped at the door and she dropped her hand from his elbow only to put her arms on his shoulders and hug him, laying her head against his upper chest near his shoulder.

"One kiss now?" she asked. "May I ask that?"

"Yes," he said, "One kiss now."

They kissed. For her it was the final joy of the day. For Jason it was marvelous. She was on her toes and he bent his head down. They met that way and kissed. He found her lips both soft and warm.

She let out a huge sigh and said another 'thank you'. He watched then as she used her key to open the door to her apartment.

He realized that he had questions about that: about her living alone and getting around, and how she'd gone blind.

"May I see you again?" he asked, as she stood in the doorway.

"I'd like that!" she said, smiling at him.

"Gal wants you back again as soon as possible," he said.

"Yes, the lovely Sir Galahad! That would be so nice."

"Maybe dinner with us soon?" he asked.

"Lovely, and thank you!" she said, and went into her apartment.

A DINNER VISIT:

He had her number, and called her the next day.

"Hello," she said.

"Hello, Louise?" he asked.

"Oh, it's Jason!" she said.

"Yes," he admitted, "The pal of Galahad!"

"Yes," she said, "How is our gallant knight?"

"Same as ever," he said. "He's one of the best of us."

"He certainly is that!" she admitted.

"Calling just to see how you are?" he said.

"Fine," she admitted, "And better than fine."

They talked for a little bit, and made arrangements for her to come to dinner at his apartment the following Friday. They talked until he said that he had a client coming and had to go.

It was a little later that his secretary said that there was a package for him.

He went to get it and found a single rose with a note and a small bag of cat treats.

The note read: "It was so nice for you to be my 'eyes' for a time. It was wonderful for me, and meeting Sir Galahad —- see enclosed —-was a true treat."

He called her then and thanked her for the note, the cat goodies and the flower.

"It was very nice!" he said.

"No, you were very nice," she replied: "I mean, dancing, an arm to get me home, a ride to keep me from getting wet, Beethoven's #2 and Sir Galahad! More fun than this girl has had in a while."

That Friday, he went to her apartment door and walked her up to his and Galahad's place. The big tabby was winding his way around their ankles, as soon as they got back.

"Oh!" she said, the pleasure in her voice, "It's Galahad! Hi, honey!" She reached down to scratch the cat, the very thing that Galahad wanted and he rolled onto his stomach to allow it.

Jason led her to the kitchen, where he helped her get a seat at the table, and poured her a glass of wine. They talked, while he worked on the dinner preparations.

When it was all in the oven and working, he said: "It will take another 35 minutes. Care to dance a bit, while we wait?"

"What a treat!" she said and stood up. He took her by the arm into the living room and put some music on. Then he went to her and had her in his arms for the dance.

"Dancing is so wonderful!" she said, "So wonderful with you! It expands my world so much."

She made a small kind of laugh in her throat then.

"Yes?" he asked.

"And it feels so great to just be up against you like this! I mean, no worries, no problems, nothing to beware of! It's suddenly a different world for me."

They talked over dinner. She went into her background, telling him about the accident with friends that caused a head trauma for her.

"They were killed," she said, "And I was left without the ability to see. It was a dark and gray time for me!"

"Yes, I'm sure it was!" he said.

Then she talked about coming to grips with it: "I decided early on that this was my new condition and that I'd need to deal with it."

"How did you, do you do that?" he asked.

"It's, for me, at least, a matter of being super organized. I mean, in my apartment, I know where everything is. I worked and worked at that. I had professional help with it, and my Momma was always there to help me. It got to the point where everything was second nature to me. I mean finding anything and getting around, knowing exactly where the furniture is and all. It makes it all livable for me."

"How amazing is that!" he said. "Calling on specialties that the rest of us simply take for granted!"

"Yes," she said, "But it works for me!"

"It makes me simply pleased to be with you!" he said.

"Oh, how nice!" she said.

He did the clean up then, with her sitting there and talking to him. They talked, while he did dishes and filled the dishwasher.

Then, as though having made a decision, she said to him: "May I ask you a favor?"

"Yes, up to half of my kingdom!" he said. She giggled.

"Please don't think me terrible, if I ask you to make love to me tonight!" She blushed then.

"What a lovely, lovely idea!" he said.

"I'd like to, really like to use my hands to feel who you really are," she said. "It'll be like seeing you for me, and I'd be so glad to have you as my lover!"

He moved then and gathered her into his arms to kiss her. He found himself overwhelmed by the loveliness of her request and how she had put it.

"Dance?" he asked.

"Yes, yes!" she said.

This dance was different. He had his arms around her and ran his hands down her back and across the roundness of her butt cheeks.

"Mmmmmmm!" she moaned. "So nice!"

She whispered into his ear then: "I'd like to, if possible, take a shower."


"Hm," replied, "Shower, that'll be nice!"

"I'll shower with you!" he said.

She hesitated then and said: "Or maybe, since you're here with me ... a bath! I rarely do that. Normally a shower is easier. Maybe a bath!"

"A bath for the lady!" he said. "Come on, Gal," he called out then. "We need to get the bath ready for the lady."

He got the water set, with some fragrant soap, in the deep tub in the master bathroom. She was sitting on the bed and playing with Galahad, while Jason got the bath ready.

"All ready, my lady," Jason said, going to where she was.

"No, don't move," he said, "I will do everything that needs to be done."

She gave him a smile and a tiny giggle, as he began by unbuttoning her blouse.

"This is fun!" she said.

"I guess it is!" was his reply, "Galahad and I are certainly staring!"

"At me!" she trumpeted. "How grand is that?"

"Absolutely grand!" he said, for by now he had her blouse and bra off. Her breasts were on the large size and she had also large nipples. They were, at that moment, hard.

"You are so lovely!" he said, kissing her neck. She put her hand on the back of his head, as he kissed her neck and then her collar bones and down to her breasts, kissing the nipples, one at a time.

"Oh," she said, "It's not been like this! I mean being taken care of so well, and being loved like this. It's not been like this!"

"It is now!" he said, sucking a nipple into his mouth. "But the bath is ready and Gal and I are anxious to see the beauty without her clothes at all.

She giggled! "The beauty! Me!"

He was unbuttoning her skirt then and taking the skirt down. It left her wearing a pair of soft blue, bikini panties.

"Better and better!" he said.

"Like?" she asked, the last of her 'not sure of herself' questions.

"Absolutely!" he said. "You are excitingly gorgeous."

He removed her panties and said: "And now you're naked!"

She put her arms up in the air, as he ran his hands up and down her body, turning her and continuing his hand exploration down her back and across her butt cheeks.

Then he fairly exploded her world by putting an arm under her knees and one behind her back and picking her up bodily.

"Ohhhhh," she wailed and the tears, involuntarily, came to her eyes. "So nice!"

She explained: "I always take showers. I'm so much more at home with them; they're easier but I love a nice bath, and you're treating me to one. You and the lovely Sir Galahad."

"Yes," he said with a chuckle, "You're in good hands!"

She giggled and said: "I should call you 'All State'!"

He laughed with her.

Then he took a wash cloth that was there and began to wash her.

"You're going to... ?" she began.

"Of course, my lady," he said, "All part of the treatment!"

"Wonderful treatment!" she said.

He washed her neck and her face, and then began on her upper chest. Then he had her get up and proceeded to wash the rest of her, beginning with the back, and, by the way, lingering over her butt cheeks. This sent her into a spate of giggles.

"That feels so funny!" she said. "Never had this treatment before."

"Stick around, kid," he said, "Gal and I will take the best care of you possible."

"I can certainly believe that!" she said, sighing, as he worked, now, on her front with the soap and wash cloth.

He had her sit back down in the tub then and proceeded with his final treat: he washed her hair. It sent her into positive spasms of sighing and thanks.

When he was finished, he helped her up and out of the tub and had a bath sheet ready for her. He wrapped her up, at first, and then he dried her completely. While this was happening, Sir Galahad was wrapping himself around her ankles.

"There was never anything like this!" she said. "Never, not ever. But I guess I'm repeating myself"

"The never, not ever time is over," he said, "You're in the crafty hands of Jason Garner, attorney at law, and his ever faithful companion, Galahad the beautiful."

It made her giggle then, and she turned and put her arms around him, letting the bath sheet, that was between them, settle to the floor.

"Oh, dear," she said, "I'm involved with the law!"

"Not really," he said, lips to lips, "I practice corporate law."

"Oh, great!" she said, "My own lawyer for my own corporation!"

"Exactly so!" he said. "Something to wear?"

"Don't think so," she said, "Want to be naked here!"

"Excitingly naked!" he said, and she giggled.

"I need to shower now too, if you don't mind," he went on.

"Oh, and then I need to be in bed with you so that I can feel you," she said to him. "I mean so that I can feel what you're like. You're my lover and I will need to know."

"I told you," he said, "4' 3" and 650 lbs!"

She giggled and said: "I'll sick Sir Galahad on you for lying to me!"

"Oh, Louise," he said, "I have to be funny or I'll simply cry at the beauty of you!"

She only sighed and leaned into him for a kiss. He met her half way and, as they kissed, he had one hand on the back of her head and the other clutching a butt cheek.

She sighed then into his lips and said, "I can't even describe how lovely this is!"

"Stay right here a moment," he said, and fetched her a chair. "I'm going to take a shower. I'll be with you in a minute."

She sat on the chair and waited for him. He went into the bedroom and shed his clothes. As he passed her, on the way to the shower, she reached out and let her hand graze his naked hip and slip to his butt cheeks. It made her giggle.

"I love this!" she declared. "I've taken so little time, had so few opportunities for this, for love. So many people that I meet are nice but kind of treat me only with pity."

"I can imagine that," he said, "But you've slipped into the hands of two ravishers now!"

She giggled! "Ravishers! I should tell my Momma!"

"What?" he said, surprised.

"Just kidding," she said, "She and my sister and two nieces are coming to visit. I have a very good, open relationship with both my Momma and my sister."

"And you're going to tell on us!" he asked.

"Yep!" she said.

"Okay," he said then, "Soon an all clean me!"

"Wonderful!" she said, and talked with him, while he took his shower.

When he got out of the shower. She heard him and she stood up.

"Towel please," she said, "Let me dry you."

"Just want to get your hands on my 650 lbs!" he quipped.

"Oh, I do!" she said.

She began to dry him and said: "Hmmm, 650 lbs! Liar, Liar pants on fire!"

"Not at all," he said, "No pants on! And my lawyer is here to defend me, Attorney Galahad!"

"He already whispered to me what to do!" she said with a laugh.

"Can you believe it," he said next, with a chuckle, "The cat goes for beauty instead of brawn!"

"He does!" she declared, and set the towel aside, going to him and into his arms.

DISCOVERING JASON AND LOVING:

"Please tell me what you want!" he said, "All wishes granted."

"Oh, you're so far ahead at granting my wishes already," she said fervently. "This is nice beyond nice! But I'd like to have the two of us lying on the bed. I'd like to use my hands to see what you're really like."

"Yes, love," he said.

He surprised her again by picking her up and carrying her to the bed. He set her down gently on the bed and then joined her, lying next to her.

She began by running her hands through his hair.

"Curly!" she said, "I like that."

Then she was fondling his face: forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, lips. He took time to kiss her fingers, while she was running them across his lips.

"Beautiful face!" she said, "Handsome face."

She moved her hand then and let out an audible sigh, when she moved them across his shoulders.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, "Broad shouldered! My man works out!"

"Yes," he said, "Regularly."

"So do I," she said.

"Maybe together?" he asked.

"Love that idea!" she said, and giggled. "I'd get you sweaty then."

"Kinky woman!" he quipped.

"Yes, but such little chances to practice my kinks!" she said with a giggle.

"Have time now!" he said.

Then she was running her hands across his chest, exclaiming as she went. She moved her hand down one arm, pausing at his biceps with a sigh, and then down and off his fingers. Next it was his waist line, exclaiming about how well proportioned he was.

Then she was giggling again because she had his erection in her hand.

"How about what I found?" she asked.

"Clever, clever Louise!" he said.

She left his erection and moved her hands down his thighs and his legs.

"Don't feel any 650 lbs here!" she said, laughing.

"Found me out!" he said.

"Found out that you are amazingly gorgeous and I have you here for me! That's what I've found out!" she said.

"Please turn over," she said, after another minute.

He did as she asked and now her hands were running up the back of his legs, until she came to his butt.

"Nice ass!" she said with a giggle.

"Thank you, Ma'am," he said.

She bent then and kissed first one butt cheek and then the other.

"Hmm," she said, "I liked that."

She busied herself then running her hands up the back of him and across his shoulders again.

"Wonderful!" she said softly. "My man is wonderful!"

He turned over and they kissed. She lounged against him, as they kissed, so that he could feel her nipples against his shoulder and chest and the scratch of her pubic hair against his thigh.

"Ask for anything!" he said, into her lips. "Anything at all."

"Oh, how nice!" she said, kissing him again.

"Tell me what hasn't happened for you and what you've longed for," he said next.

"I'd like," she said, hesitating. "Um ... I'd like, I think, oral!"

"Aha!" he said, "Eating next!"

She giggled and felt him move into position, pushing her legs apart.

What happened then was a totally new life experience for Louise Windmeer. At the time of her accident, she was a normal young lady with normal friends. She'd certainly had her own times of kiss and a bit of petting but she, at that age, was not in a hurry to do 'it', as it was called.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.