Nadine & Kathleen - Cover

Nadine & Kathleen

by jsmt

Copyright© 2015 by jsmt

BDSM Story: This is a short story inspired by a few photos of a nude girl in a wire mesh cage.

Caution: This BDSM Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slavery   Humiliation   .

This is a little story inspired on a few photos of nude girls in wire mesh cages. English is not my native language, so please have a little patience.

Part 1: Kathleen meets Nadine

“Here is Nadine, she is under a special kind of contract”, Mark told his prospective client.

Kathleen Summers looked at the image before her eyes with disbelief. There she was, a pretty girl around her own age (24 years old), with her shoulder-length brunette hair portraying a classy haircut pretty similar to the haircut that gave shape to her beautiful blonde hair; but that was where the similarities ended. Kathleen was dressed in an stylish knee-length white cocktail dress, that made her look sexy and elegant, especially with the expensive accessories that she was wearing, starting with her gold earrings with a small diamond that matched her beautiful collar that portrayed a golden pendant with a set of little diamonds arranged as a butterfly, pending from a gold chain of an exquisite design. Her Cartier watch and Prada shoes finished the look; obviously wealthy, but not over the top image. She carried the ensemble with class, and her elegant, educated movements made her look completely natural as if wearing such an expensive outfit was no big deal at all.

The contrast with “Nadine” couldn’t be bigger. Nadine was completely naked, except for a black leather dog collar, and the matching cuffs that adorned her wrists and ankles. She had a red ball gag tied behind her neck that made her drool and gave her a somewhat stupid look. She was inside a wire mesh cage probably made for a large dog. The cage was around four feet long, and two feet width and height. An engraved sign with her name in black letters over white background was tied to the top of the cage using some wire. The cage didn’t allow her much movement, but somebody considered even that little freedom too much, so her handcuffs and ankle cuffs were locked each to a corner of the cage using sturdy padlocks.

The obvious blush on her face and shoulders reflected her shame; her wide-open eyes and nervous respiration revealed her feelings of fear, anxiety, and expectation.

“Nadine is on contract as the bikini girls that you saw in the other rooms, but she needed or wanted to make more money and earn it quickly, so she is in harsher conditions. Of course, she is pricier for our customers too”

Kathleen recovered a little from her initial shock and managed to smirk at the girl while questioning Mark.

“So she is also a College girl struggling for money like the others?”

“Yes. As I told you, this scheme provides a lot of advantages for both parties. For the girls, it is a lot better than other forms of prostitution, and our rules state that it is only a one time event, so they are not afraid of end up hooked into a ring or something, but they get a lot of money and also we guarantee that their identities are completely safe. For our customers, it’s also a lot more interesting to fuck or dominate an educated girl than a whore or escort girl, and they are more at ease knowing that the girl usually has at least as much to lose as themselves if words get out. Normally the girls are so ashamed of the acts that they do here, that once their contract is over they pretend that it never happened and move on with their lives”

“So this girl is a student, not unlike myself?”, she said laughing.

“Yes, as a matter of fact, she is pretty brilliant and near graduating Law school. I can’t tell you much more, and obviously, her name is not Nadine.

Nadine blushed even redder.

“She is still undecided if she will sign for a week and make $7,000, or for a month and make $50,000. She wanted to experiment first, at least for a day before deciding. She had been like this since this morning, but you are the first one to see her”.

“And what is her story? If she is almost graduating, why is she doing this? Why does she need that kind of money?”

“Well, I probably shouldn’t tell you this, but you are not our usual kind of customer, and I really want you to feel comfortable with any deal that we could reach, so let me tell you that she was working as a paralegal in a big firm, and she managed to defraud around $20,000. She used the money to pay for her tuition. Right now her employers hadn’t noticed the problem, because she had covered it with false investments, but the bubble is about to explode. Poor Nadine did this clever hoax as a bet, thinking that before anybody would notice, she would be able to pay it with her Grand mother’s inheritance. Unfortunately for her, after the long and bitter trial, and after the lawyers took the lion share, she was left with only 8,000.

So now she is about to graduate, only to be put in jail, and probably never be able to be employed as a lawyer. She needs a lot of money, and she needs it fast, so she opted for our hardest but best-paid plan”

Nadine looked disarmed, after hearing the recapitulation; she was thinking that in spite of her resistance, and her wish to run out of there, she really didn’t have any other option. She would need to live a month like this, no matter how hard it was, or ruin the rest of her life for good.

Kathleen arched her eyebrow. “This bitch has really no options”, she thought.

“And what happens if she chose the month contract and then she wants to quit”

“It is very simple, If she doesn’t complete the contract, she doesn’t receive a penny.”

Kathleen smiled amused imagining Nadine completely humiliated, and suffering being treated as a slave or even worse for three weeks and then finally quitting and being thrown out without a penny. She felt a tingle in her pussy just thinking that.

“And how did she contact you?”

It was a strange question, normally clients wanted to know the least about the girls, but well, a deal this big definitely worth de effort. Mark was surprised by the level of detail of Kathleen questions. She hadn’t shown more than amusement when he introduced her to their stock of “bikini girls” and “maid girls”, or even with the “pool boys”, but she seemed really hooked with this “slave girl”.

“Well, they never contact us. We found them. We have a “research” department who finds these struggling girls and passes the information to our “negotiators” who talk the girls into a win-win deal. Of course, if we get some blackmail material on the girl the better. It is never used to get a deal, but it gives us another level of assurance about their silence.”

He made a pause, and then he felt the need to clarify something else.

“As a matter of fact, customers don’t make contact with us either. We contact them thru the anonymous referral of another client, and we never tell a client that we contacted a referral of him, nor a new client who referred him to us.”

“Oh, I see.” Kathleen was pretty curious to know who of her acquaintances could have referred her but refrained of asking, and then surprised both Mark and herself by asking.

“You already told me how much does Nadine is going a cost you, but what is your mark up?”

“Our markup is usually 100%, but if both of you agree to a month contract, I can manage a discount, let’s say an 80% markup”

“70%”, replied Kathleen smiling.

“75%”

There was a pause, maybe Kathleen was ready to concede. Nadine shivered, she was ashamed of being treated as merchandise, and not considered at all in the negotiation. She was struggling with her own principles and ego. She hadn’t decided if she would really do it, much less do it for a month, but she knew she had to be tough, otherwise, the consequences would be for life. She was also surprised that this girl, not older than she, could afford that kind of money just for entertainment.

“I won’t pay more than 85,000”, said Kathleen.

“Deal”, Mark replied quickly.

“No my dear. I haven’t decided yet, I just wanted to set a price just in case”

Mark was mad, but he masked his feelings, he didn’t like this kind of contemptuous treatment, not even from his most important clients, but he was a man of objectives and results, so he swallowed his pride for the time being.

“I need more information to make a decision Mark. What could I do with this slave girl? What are the limits?”

Mark feel more at ease, seeing the talk returning to more familiar territory.

“The girls in the other rooms state personal limits that we reflect on the contracts with the customers; also they are only required to “work” for a max of 8 hours daily, at that time they should be allowed to rest in a comfortable bedroom that they could share with other girls, and to dress and do anything they want. During their work time, they should wear the “uniform” provided by their employer, which is usually a skimpy bikini or a skimpy maid uniform, which should comply with the limitations stated personally by the girls. Of course, any limitations reduce the value, and on consequence their income.

In Nadine’s case, she simply needs too much money. So I talked her into eliminating any limits. She had no “uniform” code, so she could be held naked for the entire month. She also has a 24 hour a day schedule. So she must obey your orders at any time of day.

She has no limits, but our business has some that are very important for our permanence

1. No permanent damage. We will give you a detailed list of accepted and not accepted tortures or punishments.

2. Total protection of Nadine’s identity.

For her own protection, she had been hypnotized so she is physically unable to tell any personal information, including her name, school, address, and other 40 pieces of data, including the names of her parents. So please don’t try to get information from her thru whippings, unless it amuses you”, he said with a wink

“She could be made to have sex with you or any other person you design, male or female, as long he/she is over 18 and receives our clearance, only to maintain her identity secret. Just send us an email, and we tell you a simple yes or no. Her public appearances must be authorized by us, so we can guarantee that her anonymity is guarded. Don’t worry, we are very open to this, and we are very experienced in guarding the identity of our girls in spite of very public exposures. I remember a girl that was made to walk naked and cuffed thru a busy street in plain daylight.

You may order her to do anything and she must comply. If you need help, simply call us and we “talk her” into it. If she keeps refusing orders, we refund your payment and send her off”

Nadine was feeling nauseated. She had always wanted to be an independent woman, so the idea of opening her legs on command and the idea of participating in lesbian sex were both completely repulsive for her. Her heart was beating fast, and she found herself unconsciously fighting against her bonds, much to Mark and Kathleen’s amusement.

Mark wanted to close the deal right then, “Are you ready to decide Nadine?”

Nadine negated with her head. It was simply too much to digest. Of course she had been briefed on all of that before being put in her cage, but one thing is hearing something like this while you are completely dressed and talking in a very business-like atmosphere with a gentlemen dressed in a suit who listen to your questions and responding to them with a warm smile; and other much different is hearing it while you are naked and caged and unable to ask for more information.

Mark was about to pressure her, but Kathleen stopped him.

“Maybe we should give her some time. She needs to think, and so do I. Let’s meet again tomorrow morning. Maybe by then we would have both taken a decision”

“Ok, but I will show her to other clients. I will keep her for you until 10:00 AM, if you don’t show up, or back off the deal, I will sell it to the best bidder”

Kathleen just nodded, trying to hide her apprehension, and Nadine just looked down at the puddle of her drool trying to hide her humiliation and fear. Mark was completely sure that she was going to accept the month deal no matter what, and she was realizing that he was right indeed. Still, it was unnerving and degrading that she was more decided to sell her body and soul for a month than Kathleen of buying it.

Kathleen went straight home after the meeting. She had struggled a lot to keep an almost neutral face during the meeting, but she was definitely aroused by the scene. Just the thought of Nadine all cramped in her little cage made her hornier than she had ever been in her life.

She wondered who referred her as a potential customer. Did he/she know she would be this interested or was it just a prank or something? She thought it was most likely a lucky guess or some sort of jock because until now she never thought that this kind of game could arouse her.

She had seen this kind of content on the internet, and to be frank, she never reacted too much at it. Yes, it was a little exciting, but nothing compared with this. This was real, Nadine was not a porn actress but a real person not much unlike herself, and that made it infinitely more arousing. It was much more humiliating for Nadine in spite of her future earnings, she was an educated person, and the idea of being treated almost like an animal without any basic rights or consideration for a full month must be completely humiliating. She must feel totally degraded and unworthy.

That day she masturbated many times. She didn’t remember a day when she had masturbated more than once, as a matter of fact, she didn’t use to masturbate since she was 16 or 17. She normally used her little sex drive to manipulate wealthy men, but now her sex drive had skyrocketed. And she simply couldn’t restrain herself; just imagining Nadine being shown to other customers, and being evaluated with contempt made her pussy drip like a faucet.

Kathleen woke up early the next day. She didn’t sleep that much the previous night. She was simply too horny and too excited with anticipation. Her sexual fantasies had run wild for the past few hours, and she was sure that she wanted to close a deal with Mark. She NEEDED to close a deal with Mark.

She felt she was getting crazy, just a couple of days before she had never thought of something like this, and now she knew she simply couldn’t live without it. It was probably her spoiled childhood, but once she wanted something, she couldn’t think about anything else until she got what she wanted. Maybe she should give this more thought, but she was simply not used to postpone any gratification, she had always got what she wanted, as soon as she wanted it. She had always had the wealth and the lack of parental control to get any whim.

She felt the necessity to dress as good as she could, to maximize the social difference with Nadine. She wore a blue Dior cocktail dress and the same jewelry of the day before. She put her equally blue Saint Laurent heels. She even selected carefully her most exquisite set of underwear (a refined white lace ensemble) and white stockings that she kept with a suspender belt. On second thought, she put also a couple of gold rings and a gold anklet. It was a little too much, but she wanted to look totally sexy, and totally rich. She grabbed her expensive purse and sunglasses and marched to her Audi.


Part 2

She quickly arrived at the warehouse where she met Mark and Nadine the day before. Mark was waiting for her at the door and quickly walked her to the room in the back. She noticed that all the other rooms were now empty. They were deserted, no bikini girls, no maid girls, but also no furniture, and no sign that there was something there the day before. Kathleen felt a little bit dizzy and scared. It was a reminder that she was dealing with a ghostly organization. In spite of connecting consenting partners of one end and the other, she had absolutely no illusion that it was a legal operation by any means. She tried to reassure her nervousness,

“It is only another slightly criminal entertainment industry, like drug dealing, or sports betting. It is not anything new that rich people deal with this kind of organization to get some fun.”

She also realized that if she skipped her chance today, it would be impossible to find this weird organization again, so she would have to wait until they contacted her again, if ever.

She entered Nadine’s room. It had been already deprived of the carpet and the nicely arranged armchairs and sofa of the day before, that were replaced by a cheap white plastic table surrounded by a couple of equally cheap chairs. Without the luxury curtains that covered the walls the day before the room looked no more like a comfortable living room, but as a cold, concrete warehouse. The only familiar thing of the day before was Nadine’s cage laid over the very dirty floor. The floor was also of coarse concrete and was covered with ancient remains of oil and dust.

Nadine herself also looked different. Her hands and ankles were no longer locked to the cage, probably to let her rest a bit. And she was laying on her side, curled in a fetal position. Dirty streaks were all over her body contrasting with her very white skin. Her hair was in disarray, it looked greasy and was plastered to her face. Her face had also dark stains but crossed by lines of gray and white left by the tears that she cried the previous night.

Kathleen respiration was becoming short and ragged, all her intentions to cover her arousal were overcome by the look of the degraded creature in front of her.

“Nadine had made up her mind. She is ready for a full month commitment. I already have another customer interested in the lease; They are a nice couple of the Czech Republic, who is willing to pay full price for her, but I am willing to respect my deal with you if you sign now.”

Kathleen had planned to back off at the last moment. She only wanted to have her thrill and maximize her arousal with the thought that she could turn her fantasy into a reality. But her knees were all shaky then, and her horniness was overwhelming any rational thought that she could have.

She was pale, and the voice faltered her. Kathleen’s face was bright red, she was extremely ashamed doing this just to get a sexual thrill, but she couldn’t stop herself. She simply won’t have another chance.

“I ... I want to take ... to take Nadine’s place ... I am willing to pay her ... and...”

“What!”, said Mark. He was dumbfounded, he didn’t see that coming. But then he started mentally reviewing the previous interview, and he remembered all the interest that she showed in the slave, and how she became one, and well, in retrospect, there were signs there. Nadine was equally stunned and saw a little light of hope.

“No, ma’am. That can’t be done. It is not the way we do business here. Our protocols and rules are set for a reason. So if you are not willing to buy Nadine, let’s go, this meeting has no future”, said Mark firmly.

He was angry because Kathleen was making him lose his time, but intrigued by her proposal, and more than a bit aroused by it. It certainly broke more than one of the security protocols that had helped maintain their profitable business secret and safe for many years.

“Please Mark”, Kathleen whined, “I am sure we can reach an arrangement”.

Nadine’s spirit was a roller coaster, she saw hope, then not, and then again.

Mark repeated his negative but didn’t walk to the door as he had intended. He really didn’t know why, maybe he wanted Kathleen to beg some more before ending the meeting, maybe he wanted to at least fantasize for a while with the possibility, all in all, he waited long enough for Kathleen to enter full spoiled-brat mode.

For a moment she put out of her mind what was she begging for. She simply wasn’t used to be denied anything she wanted, she always got what she wanted and she always got it fast. So she used the strategies that had been successful for her in the past, for around 20 minutes, she argued, flirted, pouted, whined, begged, threatened to tear down the full operation, and promised personal rewards, all in the most condescending tone.

Mark’s blood was boiling, he didn’t like to be patronized by anybody. He normally had to bear with his customers because they were very rich, very powerful people, but this girl was getting to his nerves. Still, he managed to look as he was perfectly calm.

At some point, he thought of rejecting her proposal and made her go. Surely that would frustrate and anger the rich girl, and that would be satisfactory, but he saw a bigger opportunity to bring her down a peg or two and have some fun in the way.

“Ok. Kathleen. I am willing to give you a chance to convince me, but you first have to understand that this is not a matter of contacts or credit cards; No Kathleen, if you want to take Nadine’s place you’ll have to prove me that you are for real.”

Kathleen merely nodded nervously. The conversation was now back out of her comfort zone, and deep into her shameful sexual fantasies. Yesterday’s events had brought a revelation for her. She had never been interested in BDSM porn or even in role-playing, but somehow seeing Nadine, a college girl not much different than herself, trapped in sexual slavery had awoken something very strong in her; from the first moment she pictured herself in her place, and surprisingly the feelings of powerlessness and humiliation gave her levels of arousal that she didn’t even know existed. At first she rejected the feelings, trying to rationalize them, but it had been eons since she had that kind of thrill, her life was comfortable, with every necessity and whim automatically satisfied without requiring any struggles from her, but it had become boring; so instead of burying her discovery as she intended, she ended making up more and more humiliating fantasies while masturbating relentlessly to the most delicious orgasms that she could remember.

“Take off your clothes”

She was expecting something like this, as a matter of fact, she had fantasied about something like this, nonetheless, she was startled by the order, or maybe by the cold, imperative tone of Mark’s voice. With trembling hands, she fumbled with the zipper in the back of her elegant dress until she managed to pull it down. She took off the dress and folded it neatly before putting it over the plastic table.

Mark leaned on the wall and looked at her unimpressed. He simply snapped his fingers, “Fast! We don’t have all day”.

She had disrobed dozens of times for boyfriends, and even occasional lovers, but she had never felt like this. Normally her partners would be drooling and eating from her hand by then. Mark’s indifference at her hot body was making her feel so worthless, so powerless as she nervously unhooked her bra and put it over her dress. Then she peeled her very wet panties slowly and put them with the rest. She stood then in front of Mark in only her shoes and white stockings.

Mark seemed impatient. He took off his belt and hit a very surprised Kathleen on her left tight. “A slave obeys immediately. I said take off your clothes. That means everything”, he shouted.

She fumbled nervously with her shoes and then took off her stockings as fast she could. She felt repulsed at being barefoot in the dirty warehouse, but she was horny as hell.

A second lash with the belt, this time on her butt punctuated Mark’s command.

“The jewelry too. Are you an idiot or something?”

She took off her earrings, necklace, rings, and she had to sit on the dirty floor to take off the anklet which had a complicated hook. Mesmerized, she put her jewelry on the plastic table. She was shaking slightly. It wasn’t frequent for her to be naked and deprived of jewelry. She liked to wear bracelets or anklets even when she was fully nude. It was her way of reassuring herself that she was a superior woman.

“On your knees”

Kathleen complied kneeling on the dirty floor, she was getting murkier by the minute.

“Ok, Now you can beg properly,” he said with a smirk.

She cleared her voice. It was all so new for her, so surreal.

“Please Mark...”, she was interrupted by a new blow of the belt, this time on her nude back.

“Call me Sir, and don’t look at my eyes, look at my shoes or my crotch.”

Kathleen obeyed.

“Please sir, let me take Nadine’s place, I will pay her, and you won’t need to pay me anything,” she said in a very thin voice. She was overwhelmed by her horniness and shame.

“I don’t know. I am pretty sure she won’t quit, but I can’t say the same for you. You may have your kicks in a day or two, probably grow bored, and go pursuing another thrill, and I will lose a big business. Pay me the $85,000 and I will pay Nadine her part, and then I´ll give your request a thought.”

Nadine fidgeted nervously in her cage. She could not believe her luck and was fearing that Mark ruined her chances by pushing too much.

Kathleen hesitated; she didn’t like the idea of being ripped off. There were always people trying to scam rich people like her, and she had always fought them and outsmarted them. She started to stammer something, but Mark snapped his belt against the wall on which he was leaning.

“I am not negotiating the conditions with you girl. If you want to further discuss this matter, make me a check for 85,000”

Kathleen trembled, she didn’t plan to go this far. She wasn’t even to bring her checkbook to the meeting, but she knew it will ruin her fantasy if she couldn’t really turn it real, so she put it in her purse just before leaving the house. Now it was playing against her because she was so horny that she could barely think.

She wrote the check, and almost orgasmed there.

Marked walked to Nadine’s cage and opened it. Nadine was happier than ever. She could not believe she will spare the humiliations, and still will earn 50 grand. She was still too stunned to talk. She stretched her body trying to ease the numbness of being so cramped for so long time.

Mark handed her a robe and a pair of flipflops that he brought for the case that Kathleen wanted to transport Nadine in her own car, instead of being truck delivered as most clients preferred. Nadine put on the robe thankful to be covered at last and leaving Kathleen as the only naked person in the room.

“Maybe Nadine also wanted to play the slave role for awhile. I think it is her right to decide if she wants you to take her place or not.”

Kathleen was stunned by Mark’s words; her eyes darted from Mark to Nadine puzzled trying to decide what to do about it. It was absolutely obvious that Nadine was pretty happy to be finally out of the cage. She was expecting Nadine to talk and confirm her wish to be free to Mark, but before she could say anything. Mark said,

“What are you waiting for Kathleen? Beg her to let you take her place. Offer her something in return.”

Kathleen was shocked, she was extremely humiliated, but that was why she was there, to get her degradation dose, and Mark was playing her like an instrument, making her feel more ashamed and humiliated by the minute, as if he knew exactly what buttons to push.

Kathleen didn’t remember a time when she was hornier in her life

“Ma’am. May I take your place as a ‘slave for a month’? Please.”

Nadine chuckled. She knew she was already off the hook, but seeing the posh blonde humiliating herself like this was exhilarating. She had always envied those spoiled brats that have everything so easily.

“I don’t know, girl. Can you even take orders? I don’t want Mark to disappoint his customers.”

Kathleen simply nodded.

“Show me”, she said giggling, “roll over the floor, I think you are too clean for a slave”

Kathleen blushed. She found the floor disgusting, but she wanted to obey; it was deliciously humiliating. She laid on the floor face down, and then slowly rolled to her right until she was on her belly again. But Nadine simply said, “keep rolling, turn twice to the left and then twice back to the right ... that’s it ... put your hands by your side ... don’t protect your pussy or tits ... right ... extend your feet and don’t pull your head up, I want your hair on the floor ... your face too ... excellent”

Nadine was amused by the scene and frankly, she was also realizing some revenge fantasies.

After 5 minutes Nadine made Kathleen stop, by then she was all sweated and completely dirty from head to toe. She was now way murkier than Nadine.

Kathleen was extremely aroused, and her mind was cloudier. Her mind and emotions were a turmoil; for a moment she was completely immersed in her degrading fantasy, and the next she was convincing herself that she was only playing. “Shit, I will ruin my dress when I put it back on, I hope the dry cleaners could do something about it, this is one of my favorites”, she thought.

Nadine was enjoying the moment. “I bet she had never been so filthy in her life, not even when she was a little kid, or went camping.”, she thought with dark satisfaction.

“On your knees”, ordered Nadine, “ ... good ... I see that you are good to obey, but now that I see you so happy, I am not so sure I want you to replace me. It looks like a lot of fun. What is in it for me if I let you my place?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.