A Public Sexual Relation - Cover

A Public Sexual Relation

by Nancy Allbright

Copyright© 2015 by Nancy Allbright

Erotic Sex Story: Tabitha decides to fulfil Andrew's fantasy of fucking in his retail store.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   .

I have always been an exhibitionist. My mother loves to regale the story of how at two years old at my weekly ballet lessons, I would literally fight to be at the front. At secondary school after P.E I was never one of those who cowered beneath their towel dreading the communal shower. I would strip right down and run straight in. I wasn't ashamed of my body and I couldn't see why anyone should be ashamed of their but each to their own I suppose. But as I got older, my exhibitionism started to infiltrate into my sexual encounters.

I loved fucking outside and when the craze of dogging erupted I was beside myself with excitement. However, Daryl by boyfriend wasn't quite as enamoured by the whole thing. He thought I was weird so unfortunately I had to let him go, who wants to be with someone who a) only likes missionary position and making love and b) couldn't talk dirty if Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory depended on it.

So when I met Andrew on a night out and after I had tied him up and fucked him all night, when he told me he was a shop assistant at a major clothing store and divulged to me his biggest fantasy I was determined to make it all come true.

Its Andrews fantasy that gave me one of the biggest orgasms I'd had in a while. I'd also had a dream that involved me, Andrew and a double ended dildo so you can imagine what kind of sexually frustrated state I was in. I decided that today would be the day when we reenact Andrews's fantasy for real.

I rummaged through my bedside drawer and pulled out a pair of stockings. I check they have no ladders or holes searching around for my suspender belt. I decided to wear a pair of red crotch less knickers with a black ribbon on the front. I negotiated my breasts into place to create a nice cleavage now all I had to do was decide on an outfit to wear. In the end I plumped for my black, pencil skirt and red blouse. I left a few buttons undone so my cleavage was visible. I carefully applied my make up before slapping on my obligatory red lipstick that I wear especially for sucking cock. I sprayed on my Chanel, gave myself the one over in the mirror before setting off on my mission.

I entered the shopping centre with its twinkling lights that reflected upon the shiny tiled floor which looked like an accident waiting to happen. Especially as I am tottering over them in three inch red stilettos. I'm unsteady on my feet at the best of times and the shopping centre is teeming with people even though it's only just past nine o clock. Why the fuck do people feel the need to do their Christmas shopping early? I'd rather pour hot candle was on my clitoris to be honest. In fact that is quite an appealing thought. I have only ever had hot wax poured on my nipples and the guy kept the mould of my nipples on his mantelpiece like a weird trophy.

I walked across the centre until I reached the store where Andrew worked. I walked in and spotted Andrew folding up a pile of Fair Isle jumpers. He looked up and smiled when he saw me and I found this encouraging and it made me feel even more daring. I walked over to him and smiled.

"Hey, how's you?'' I ask, my eyes running over his body. His broad shoulders caused my lips to involuntarily pout my approval. Andrew had sleek back hair and intense blue eyes which he lowered taking in my outfit.

"I'm cool thanks, you look gorgeous by the way, are you looking for a Christmas outfit? We have had some new stock arrive this morning."

"Well, not exactly." I raised my eyebrows suggestively. "I've been thinking about your fantasy and thought that today was as good as any to carry it out." I gave him one of my slowest sexy smiles and adjusted my blouse.

"You're joking right?" The shock on Andrews face really was a picture to behold.

"No, I'm deadly serious." I replied. I looked around the shop. "Its quiet at the moment, we may as well strike while the iron is hot so to speak."

I looked down at the bulge in Andrews's pants that told me that despite his reservations, his cock was ready for action.

"You're too horny for words." Andrew murmured.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.