Friends With Benefits - Cover

Friends With Benefits

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Chapter 10: A Cheating Sympathy Fuck Leads to New Choices

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: A Cheating Sympathy Fuck Leads to New Choices - Ann was my buddy Tom's girl friend. Ann decided I needed to get laid, so she introduced me to her women friends. Oh my! Thank you, Ann. Tom got envious of my seemingly never ending chain of bed mates. When Ann found out he had restless dick syndrome, she needed me to comfort her. We hugged and shared sexy stories with each other. Then we made our fantasies come true. Too bad for you Tom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Revenge   First   Safe Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

When we met outside the restaurant I hardly recognized Kate. As I greeted the new Kate with a full body hug, I turned to Ann saying, "I have to admit, you are right. Kate's hot." I remembered Kate as a tall dishwater blonde with an unattractively big muffin top. Now here she was looking real fine in black yoga pants and a long scoop necked t-shirt.

I teased Kate, not letting her out of the tit mashing hug saying, "Do we have to go inside? I'm happy right here." Kate kept up her part of the hug and I got a friendly cheek smooch as the price of release.

At the table we played musical chairs until I made sure Kate would sit next to me. I took pleasure by touching her at every opportunity, a leg bump, running my hand along the side of her hand, pushing her hair back behind her ear. I was intentionally pushing Kate's limits, watching Ann for guidance. Kate maintained a half embarrassed smile as we worked our way through cocktails and dinner conversation. Ann gave me nods of approval. I maintained a nice half boner looking down Kate's cleavage whenever I could. There was a lot of laughter and no mention of Zak.

'Fuck Me. She's HOT, ' kept running through my mind. 'Thank you, Ann. Thank You.'

After dinner, in our favorite dive bar, we split a pitcher of beer. I held my own against the two women, playing Foosball two on one. Eventually I won three of five games. I would have swept the series, but Kate's tits were distracting. Her cleavage gaped and swung as she bent to the Foosball handles. The sight down between her breasts was like the grand canyon. Awesome in its majesty, just too much to absorb in one look. I spent a few distracted moments imagining her naked. That's when they scored.

'Wasting time', I chided myself. 'You'll see her naked, soon.' Sproing, replied Mr. Johnson.

With the Foosball tournament decided we gave up the table to take seats. Ann steered the conversation around to sex. Big surprise. After all it is her favorite sport. Ann told Kate, "You know sex with Dave is right up at the top of my most favorite things. You should try him. He's available tonight." Kate looked back and forth between us, like, 'Really? No fooling?' Checking.

"We might live together, but we aren't married. Or exclusive. You know, he gets me off every time we have sex. I usually come more than once, though sometimes it's hard to count cause he keeps it going so long." The two women talked about the size of my equipment right in front of me. Ann had offered me up to other women before, but not quite this in my face. What would she say if I wasn't there? If I hadn't known the plan, I'd be beet red. As it was, I'd just got really hard.

She said, "Really, you should try him, you'll like it. He doesn't just stick it in. He kisses and licks and uses his hands all over your body." Then Ann leaned in and squeezed Kate's hands as she said, "He stays hard after he cums. I promise."

I'm thinking. 'Fuck, can I get that in writing? Can I put it on my resume? Will you write me a recommendation?'

My fuck buddy, Ann continued, "I know he likes your tits. He's been looking at them all night. Haven't you Dave?" To which I gave a nod accompanied by a goofy smile. Raising my right hand to take an oath, "I cannot tell a lie. Kate you and your tits all look great. Very Sexy."

Kate's tits raised their nipples in agreement too. I could see them sticking right out through her top.

"Kate. The truth is Dave is a horndog. He shot me full of spunk twice this evening before dinner. Now look at that, he's still sporting long wood. You have got to help me out here. Go shag this thing into submission. " Ann reached over to trace the length of my fat long cock as it curved to the right in my shorts. Ann knew how to wind me up. (It doesn't take much.) Every time she wound me up, she would put me to good use. Her use. Her friends use. Often. I returned the favors. This fuck buddy relationship has been going on for almost a year. I'm not sure at all who got the better part of our relationship.

Kate was squirming rubbing her thighs together as Ann took her hand to guide it along my length. Mr. Johnson was now doing all the thinking. Quietly I slipped my hand over to graze a knuckle against Kate's slimmed down stomach. Ever so slowly I traced up around the underside of her boob, up across the nipple all the way up her neck to take her by the chin. I held her with a finger under her chin before leaning in with a kiss. Kate was frozen as I took my liberties in the dark booth. As I crisscrossed her nipple with finger strokes she was panting quick shallow breaths between her teeth.

Having lit the matchmakers flame, Ann got ready to go spend the night with two of our female fuck buddies. "Kate, please give Dave a ride home. I mean, take him back to our house and give him a ride. I've got other plans with Linda and Beth. He came with me. I mean I gave him a ride. Oh, you know what I mean." Could she be any more explicit?

As Ann stood to leave she stage whispered to me, "Fuck her good and tell me about it in bed tomorrow." Kate blushed as she heard the just too loud whisper.

"Don't drain too many batteries with them, It's hell on the environment." I countered before giving her a toe curling good night kiss while copping a little tittie feel. "You're incorrigible," said Ann following up with a loud saucy, "but I love it," tossed over her shoulder as she ass wagged out of the bar. Ann and I have fun introducing each other to people we think would be good sex partners for each other. Or sometimes friends who simply need someone to give a fuck. We are great as friends. We share each other out, but know we aren't going to be a romantic match. We just like sex. Fucking each other is much better than masturbation, but it's not exclusive. Ann left me at the bar confident I will get a ride home from Kate, and get a ride at home from Kate. I would have gone with Ann to sleep with our two young friends, except Kate had my complete attention. Ah, the sacrifices.

Turning to Kate, I said, "Beth's got a vibrating dildo to make up for inadequate cunnilingus. Tiny tongue syndrome or something. Terrible fate for a bisexual. It keeps Ann happy though. Imagine a lesbian that can't give good cunnilingus? You like cunnilingus, don't you?" My sources secretly reported that she wasn't getting any oral from Zak. Kate ducked her head and turned red. Even in the shadows I could still see her nipples sticking way out.

"Well, we're alone at last," I sighed with a wry smile. "You want any more beer?" Kate looked up to shake her head, 'No'.

"Well how about lets' play more Foosball?" I said half rising. Kate shook her head, 'No', with a scornful look on her face. She could tell I was teasing from my stupid grin.

"Then our time here is over," I said with an note of fake exasperation. "Kate, will you take me home?" Now Kate was on her feet, laughing and pulling me toward the door.

In minutes we were parking outside the townhouse I share with Ann. "You want to come in for a while?" I ask, innocently, as if neither of us knew what is supposed to happen.

She silently nodded, 'Yes, ' with a lips pursed controlling a smile. It seemed like she was suppressing a laugh.

I played the gentleman, hold up a finger to say 'wait', jumped out of the passenger side to run around and open her driver-side door. I politely extended my hand to help her out. When she stood by my side I then presented my arm to formally escort her. It made her laugh out loud as we strutted arm in arm to the front door. I was doing a goofy long stride walk, beside me she's laughing so hard she can barely stand all the way inside.

Inside the door, I slipped a hand under her hair, behind her neck and leaned in for a kiss. She responded with closed lips. I broke the kiss to flick my tongue, wetting her lips. Then I was back at it with a full lip press. Her mouth opened and our two tongues made each other's company. I've got her in my arms, pressing her to the wall, tracing my hand up the outside of her hip and across her waist. For the moment it's almost chaste, but she can feel my boner against her thigh and her tits slide over my chest. She might be big and tall, but I'm bigger and taller than her. Kate's all gaspy panty in my arms. She pulled my body closer to hers. Her hands flitted all over my shoulders and back. After several minutes of passion, she broke off our kiss to hang panting against my neck. I'll bet she's never felt a man with muscles give her a kiss like mine.

I asked her with a teasing lilt and impishly arched eye brows, "So you want to watch any TV?

She looked a little puzzled, her response came slowly, saying, "No," in a low voice. Then she laughed in a low sexy chuckle.

"More to drink? Smoke some dope?" I continued the tease.

"I'd like to see your bedroom," she said going all red faced.

In moments we were in my bedroom. It was a warm summer night. I had left window fans running. I don't have air conditioning. It's cooler now, but still humid and warm. Although the fan blew outside air directly onto us, we were still perspiring mildly. "You know, we would be cooler if we had no clothes on." I said quietly into her ear.

I had left the lights off. The only light was a streetlight which shined in above the half curtains in my front windows, it lit the ceiling and top third of the walls, leaving a dim glow below. We undressed each other in the shadows. She quickly got me naked. I was sporting a very nice woody for her. Plenty of exercise kept Mr. Johnson in great shape. Going commando meant she didn't have much to remove.

I went slower, lifting off her top to reveal a lacy under wire bra. Based on extensive calibration, my eye judged her to be a D cup size. I left it in place for a bit, wanting to admire her looks at every stage of undress. Removal of her yoga pants was going to be more of a challenge. Luckily, I've been well trained. Kneeling to roll the waist down over her hips, I laid a series of wet licking kisses on the skin that appeared. When the roll reached her thighs I walked one side then the other down her legs. At every opportunity my fingers were on her inner thighs. 'Oops, ' I bumped my hand against her bulging pudenda. Glad to see that didn't get skinny.

Then, I leaned my forehead against her body to lip bite her labia through her panties. On and on we inched the yoga pants down her legs. I could smell her wet excitement.

When her pants were off, I leaned my face against her pussy lips, panting like it's been hard work. My hands caressed her ass as I took lip nips on the edge of the high cut panties.

I'm thinking Kate's been on fire for a long time, maybe years. I could tell she's antsy now. Frustrated with my slow progress, she started to pull off her own panties.

I stopped her, "Mine to take." I said. She sighed in frustration. I ran a finger up the leg hole in front to caress her pussy lips with the back of my finger. Her knees wobbled and I swear she nearly fainted when my knuckle pressed her clit through its hood. Then she took me by my hair and pulled up hard. This hair pulling shit was epidemic. Kate's stronger than Ann. I decided to cooperate.

When I was standing, she took my balls in her grip. "You're going to fuck me tonight, right?"

"Mmm, could be. If you wanna." I casually admitted.

"Well hurry up. I'm horny as hell," she complained, still holding my balls, pressing pussy to my thigh, cock sandwiched between us. She was taking deep breaths, as if just barely able to control herself.

I whispered in her ear, "That's not the way it works. If you want to be with me tonight you follow my plan. It will take a while ... Going anywhere?"

"No," she admitted, with a smile. Easing her squeeze on the equipment, her hand slid up along the underside of my cock.

"Good, you won't regret it." I said with my forehead pressed to hers. She was silent as my finger lightly stroked along the upper edge of her bra. I gave her a raised eyebrow, biting lower lip look of 'well do you wanna?' I was helping her press her pussy to my leg with a hand on her ass down inside her panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.