Friends With Benefits - Cover

Friends With Benefits

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Chapter 4: Oh Baby - Really?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Oh Baby - Really? - Ann was my buddy Tom's girl friend. Ann decided I needed to get laid, so she introduced me to her women friends. Oh my! Thank you, Ann. Tom got envious of my seemingly never ending chain of bed mates. When Ann found out he had restless dick syndrome, she needed me to comfort her. We hugged and shared sexy stories with each other. Then we made our fantasies come true. Too bad for you Tom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Revenge   First   Safe Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

A "Friends with Benefits" Series Story

Story Codes: consensual, babysit, lesbian, bisexual, college, Mf, MF, Mff, 1st school, true, masturbation, petting, hairy, contraception

Much Sex

Ann and I lived together as friends with benefits. One extra special benefit was she set me up for sex with her friends. When her two former babysitting clients came to town for college orientation, I helped entertain them. The four of us wound up sharing a bed.

Both Ann and I are in college at a large mid-western university. I'm an engineering grad student, Ann's a horticulture undergrad. Ann and I still keep different bedrooms in our shared three bedroom town house. We have a third bed in our guest room. Every once in a while one or the other of us slept alone in our own bed.

The two of us have been friends for years now. Originally we were platonic friends. I met Ann because she was dating a guy I knew. Tom was not quite a buddy. He liked to hang out with me, I thought he was mostly a jerk. When my housemates moved out, there was a vacancy in my lovely hillbilly slum townhouse, way south of campus. The townhouse was shabby on the outside but on the inside it's a cut above your average student housing. Tom recommended Ann as a housemate to me, he must have thought I was safe around Ann. He probably thought he was moving in too. I'd already turned Tom down as a housemate. Turns out Ann and I were better friends with each other than we were with Tom. Every time Tom did some bone head boy friend trick, Ann and I got closer.

At first we were just raunchy platonic friends who did lots of things together. Plenty of sexy talk, but no sex with each other. Platonic friends who shared a house and drove each other crazy bringing sex partners home. We also introduced each other to our friends. We were platonic friends who eventually broke through to hot sexual intimacy. Very hot.

What about that boyfriend Tom guy anyway? Ann just used Tom for sex and the thrill of having an attractive guy at her command. He's not too bad in bed either. At least that's what she said, I don't know from personal experience. I don't swing that way. At the time she told me, she hadn't yet gotten a chance to make a comparison between Tom and my performance in bed. That changed.

One of Ann's quirks was her love of sex stories. She pried intimate sexual details out of people whenever she could. That's hot enough, but then she shared the hot details with someone else, usually in bed. I'm always getting an earful. Now I give her a cunt full.

Ann and I are far from exclusive, ours is an open friendship-with-benefits where we still bring other partners home for sex. We do coordinate to avoid empty bed fuck envy. Taunting sounds of sex with those other partners just makes us more frantically crazy for each other. She included Tom in that list, but less and less frequently. He's been pissing her off more recently.

When Ann and I get green eyed, our envious hornies are easy to solve. We just fuck. It's convenient, comfortable, and way more fun than masturbation. We like sex together better than ice cream, we call it hot cream. Heck, unlike ice cream, we don't wait for sex. One weekday evening we both had sleep over dates. Over breakfast, we made eyes at each other. We kinda pushed them out claiming early classes and a need to study. As soon as they were gone, we jumped into bed with each other. Damn that was fine.

Ann and I have a mutual past-time now made better by fuck-buddy-dom. We like to go hiking in the woods. Ann has a passion for plant photography. She has a catalog of plant photographs, so she is often in the woods on hands and knees taking pictures of little tiny plants, lichens, moss, herbs, what have you. Now, she has another something pleasant to do in the woods on hands and knees. A little backpack with an old blanket made a quiet spot in the forest a great place to explore some wood. I've been sharing my wood. "Get over here, you. Show me that pole."

Ann and I tell each other stories of our sex lives. I tell her one, she gets hot, we fuck. She tells me one, she gets hot, and we fuck. Detect a pattern here? Our platonic friendship moved to a friends with benefits relationship, then it moved to a whole new level. I'd be crazy not to tell her a story.

So I told her about how I had several three way affairs with my first girlfriend and her womyn friends. That got me a very satisfying night and morning full of orgasm. It was so good, I'd tell the same story and get the same results time after time. (See: Feminists Have Fun)

I introduced Ann to Gloria. Gloria showed Ann sex toys we had made. I thought she would like the story told with props, but for some reason Ann and Gloria never liked one another. I later figured out that the two of them saw each other as competition. Two apex sexual predators squaring off over the same prey. Fuck, that's me. I never got the two of them together again or mentioned Gloria to Ann again. I did tell stories with new names. (See: Glory Days, Gloria Daze, Dazzling Gloria)

Ann had a favorite story of mine. I had sex with three different women in one day. The women weren't all together, it was one after another, totally independent. It was almost by accident, I wasn't even trying. We called it my triple play. The story got her so hot, each time she heard it, we were soon fucking each other like mad.

Tom's worst bad boyfriend trick was letching over other women when he was with Ann. It pissed her off, comparing herself to the other women. She could always identify some way they were better than her. It made her feel insecure or that Tom took her for granted. It made her feel like she was just the safety fuck. The fuck of last resort. You bet it pissed her off. Never mind she was always flirting with men and women, it was just her way. This stuff isn't rational or balanced. It's sex. It makes you crazy. I love it.

So one weekend Ann and Tom were together. He really got her motor going. They were at a party, their foreplay had been going on for hours. Then she caught Tom trying to get dates with other women. Ann was horny and mad at the same time. That's definitely a dangerous as old dynamite situation. Destined to blow up in your face. When she got him alone and naked she set her barb of revenge. She told Tom the story of my triple play. It was a hot story. She got a good fuck, but now that worm of envy was eating away in his head. Don't ever piss off your lover.

By the next day, Tom was crazy with wanting his own triple play. Trouble was, he wanted Ann in the rotation. Evil minx that she was, she wasn't going to cooperate. And she made sure her friends wouldn't help either. Ann has lots of women friends. More women friends than Tom could ever hope for. They were the women friends Ann kept sending to me. The ones that kind of fell into my bed.

According to the way Ann laid out the story to Tom, he had to fuck three different women in one day. Midnight to midnight. Twenty four hours from first fuck to last didn't count if midnight was between women. Night before, day after doesn't count. Whenever Tom got together with Ann, she made sure she was the only woman he was fucking that day. She either occupied his time or made sure there was something else going on to foil his play. It made Tom crazy like a horny little dog. One time he came over late. Ann could still smell sex on him from another woman. Ann went devious. She got him rock hard, fired up, then went berserk screaming, and abusing him. After she kicked him out, she fucked me. She loved the power of sex. I loved to be in her power. Fuck.

We experimented with various positions, someone always lands on top. We fuck like crazy. There is no sense of being someones fuck of last resort. We consider each other a first round top pick.

Ann routinely hid in her bedroom for hours, talking with her friends on the phone. I was never jealous of her talk time, she often came out and jumped me for sex.

One day after she finished a call, Ann came downstairs and climbed into my lap. After a few kisses, she began her story.

"You told me about your triple play, the three women you fucked in a day. I never told you about my lesbian three way."

I gave her a wide eyed, head cocked look. "Ummmhh?" I whined inquiringly.

"You know, I love sex. Strange as it may seem, I've never fucked two guys at the same time or done a triple play."

"Hey wait a minute. Didn't you fuck that guy Peter then kick him out? That morning I was with your friend Nicki. And how about Tom?" I challenged.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.