Friends With Benefits - Cover

Friends With Benefits

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Chapter 3: Our First Date

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Our First Date - Ann was my buddy Tom's girl friend. Ann decided I needed to get laid, so she introduced me to her women friends. Oh my! Thank you, Ann. Tom got envious of my seemingly never ending chain of bed mates. When Ann found out he had restless dick syndrome, she needed me to comfort her. We hugged and shared sexy stories with each other. Then we made our fantasies come true. Too bad for you Tom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Revenge   First   Safe Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

On the Monday after the party I said to Ann, "Hey sexy. I really need you. I've been invited to a student night with the Instrument Society this Thursday. The invite says I can bring a guest. It's for cocktails and dinner with an open bar. Would you please come with me? I'd really like it if you would. There is no one I'd rather have as my date."

"A date?" Ann said with a happy puppy wiggle in her body.

"Yeah a date." I replied, with a huge grin.

"Really? I'd love to. I never thought you would invite me out on a date. When is it again?"

"This Thursday, at a country club. Cocktails at 5 pm, dinner at 6:30. They have a golf outing before, but I'm not going to that. You know me and sports like golf don't work. There won't be any boring business that evening, just drinks, dinner, and fun. Since we don't have classes on Friday, we can stay out late."

"OK, Yes! We're on."

For the next few days, Ann was having her period, she said she didn't want to do story time. We slipped back to our previous platonic relationship. Later she confided that she is at her horniest when menstruating, but decided to save it all up for Thursday. Still, I could hear some fabulous battery powered frapping going on.

That Thursday, Ann dressed up in a slinky top and a short flouncy skirt, I wore nice slacks, shined shoes and a button-down-collar shirt. It was as dressed up as I could stand to be. It always takes a woman longer to get dressed even with fewer clothes and virtually no makeup. So I was ready first and waiting for her down stairs. I heard Ann coming down stairs and stopped her before she reached the bottom step by holding up my hands.

Greeting her eye to eye, I said, "That's a nice outfit, you look really hot." With a tiny lean, I kissed her with a peck on the lips.

Ann is much shorter than I am, the step put her close to level with my lips. Unsatisfied with my experimental peck, Ann took me by the ears to pull me into a deep french kiss. I held her hips and we rubbed together as the kiss went on and on. Erotic waves of lust roiled through my body. I wondered if she could hear my heart pounding. We were almost-lovers pressed together from lip to toes.

She broke our kiss gasping, "I'm going to want more of that later," then we went off to the dinner.

The event was typical of engineering society nights out. There were no other women. Wives of these older engineers being wise, stayed home. None of the wives wanted to attend a business dinner where the guys get drunk and talk shop with each other. These guys were definitely all engineers, they may be outgoing engineers, but that just means they look at the other guys shoes when they talk with someone.

As for students, there are a few others, but no one has brought a date. Very typical for geek engineers.

Everything changed when I arrived with Ann. My sexy date with the long red hair was instantly the center of attention. Ann was a shameless flirt, charming every guy she spoke with. They have to look down to look her in the eyes. Many looks went further, she was obviously not wearing a bra. They definitely weren't looking at her shoes. She put her normal sex chatter on hold and just plain charmed them by asking them questions about themselves.

After a couple of drinks were delivered by her admirers, she pulled me aside for a moment to say, "This attention gives me a sexual buzz in my cooter." I can tell by the puckered points, her nipples are in with the plan. She's quite a show. I can't help but feel a little swelling in my cock.

The cocktail hour flew by. Fresh drinks just appeared in our hands. The whole affair was wrapped up by 8 pm. Ann and I have had all the alcohol we dared to consume in three hours, we are feeling no pain. Miraculously we made it back to our house safely. There we realized the night is still young.

Just inside the door, we kicked off our shoes and socks.

"You thirsty?" All the alcohol had dehydrated me.

"Oh, yeah," she agreed.

We head for the kitchen to get a drink. Ann got glasses, I poured, and minutes later our thirst was quenched with a cool glass of lemonade. We faced each other by the bar in our kitchen. Ann was so short, she only came up to my shoulder. I smiled, she smiled. I took the glass from her hand and guided her to sit up on a tall bar stool. Equalizing height I leaned in to kiss her.

"Thank you for coming with me." Kiss. "You made the evening fun." Kiss. "You sure were a hit with those guys." Kiss. "They were all looking at your tits." Kiss. "I could tell some of them were hard."

"Shut up," said Ann, "Just kiss me."

Ann held my neck pulling my face to her lips. Dodging noses, she cocked her head sideways and locked her lips to mine. Her tongue slipped in and we dueled with tongue tips. Now close, Ann threw her arms around my neck, hugging me even closer.

Our bodies were striving for maximum contact. Ann's legs wrapped around my waist. Our groins were grinding and her breasts were pressed to my chest.

When I caressed Ann's breast she brushed my hand away saying, "Too sensitive." She guided my hand to her ass. I pulled her to the edge of the bar stool and humped her against my groin.

"I need your cock. I need it now. I've been waiting for you to make a move for so long ... I need you naked now, now, now." Her whisper was frantic.

She continued, louder stronger, "I wanted to fuck you for so long. Now it's gotta be epic. A fabulous first fuck to remember. Somebody told me about doing it all slippery, covered in olive oil. It is supposed to be fantastic. I want you to do me covered in olive oil, okay? You have got to fuck me now." She was whining with her need.

I'm gobsmacked, momentarily speechless. Was it all the blood that fled my brain to fill my cock? It didn't take my little head long to say, "YES." Then my brain kicked in enough to say, "I've got a new plastic drop cloth we can use to cover the mattress in the guest room."

Ann reached into the pantry for the oil, then said, "Last one upstairs is a rotten egg."

Off she dashed while I retrieved the plastic. In the guest room I saw a sexy sight. Ann's ass peeped out from beneath her short skirt. The thin strip of her panties barely covered her furry cunt lips. After she stripped the covers from the guest bed, she helped me wrap the double mattress in the plastic drop cloth.

Finished with our preparations we turned to each other for another close embrace.

"Why are you still dressed," asked Ann.

"I don't know why are you?"

I took the hem of her top and pulled it up. Ann raised her arms and the slinky top glided up revealing her flushed pink, perky B-cup tits. Then again, it's hard to know if they were B-cup, she never wore a bra, but they were perky. I was an ardent fan of her perky tit bobble. I'd watch them as they pushed up through tops and t-shirts. Round little hand-fulls with pointy nipples. Now I saw them in their naked glory, pink points crinkling like a smile for me. With her arms raised the lift of her breast turned the nipple slightly upward. The pink tips peak prominently, their aroused swell matched the bulging of my cock. Boomda, boomda, boomda, boom. I could feel my heartbeat in my pants.

As I pulled her top over her head, Ann tossed her head to fling back her long red hair. I'd seen her do it a thousand times, now her naked boobs were proudly thrusting toward me. "God, you are so fucking sexy," I gasped.

In a flash she blushed pink from her ears to her nipples. "Now you," she whimpered, starting to unbutton the top of my shirt. Her voice, in all the years I'd known her, I'd never heard such need.

"No time," I said taking hold of the collar in back I stripped the partially buttoned shirt off over my head. With one stroke the shirt went flying into the corner.

"No time at all," I flipped the button on Ann's skirt waist then pulled her zipper. As I bent to lower the zipper I lay kisses on her shoulder.

Catching both skirt and panties with her thumbs she skinned them off her hips as she shimmied to free her clothes. I knelt, kissing down her body to below her belly as I help lower her skirt to the floor. I'm about to lay kisses on her cunny when Ann, impatiently pulled my hair with both hands forcing me to stand. I watch slightly stunned as she undid my belt to drop my pants. Ann took hold of my arching boner as she stepped out of her skirt and panties puddled on the floor. I held Ann's shoulders as I used my toes to hold the cuffs of my pants and step my way free of my ankle tangle.

We stand frozen, momentarily looking at each other in a different light, smiling in heart pounding arousal.

My eyes travel down her naked body from impish smile past tight perky nipples to her red pubic thatch. It isn't very thick but the long red fur sticks up like a little cunt Mohawk. Ann's fingertips caressed my cock. It arched up proudly like a harpoon, bobbing with my heartbeat. With my cock in her hand Ann bent down as if addressing a short person to say, "Mister you have a lot of work to do."

"Sit right down there," Ann ordered, pointing to the bed. I sat down on the cold crackly plastic covered bed. Grinning, obedient, and expectant. Ann straddled my thighs, capturing the bottom of my cock between her hairy labia. She ran her hands over my chest, then laid her boobs against me with a sigh. I caressed her bare bottom. Her knees were bent up to her sides, spread frog legged with her ass wide open in my lap. Ann rocked her hips, scooting up to press her cunt-lips against the tip of my cock. I reached between her cheeks, running my fingers between her pussy lips parting her long red pubic hair. My fingertips came away wet with her excitement. Ann rocked her hips again, spilling a bit more of her inner wetness out between her swollen labia. My cock tip bumped her clit through a veil of reddish fur. My shaft was slicked as it teased between her lips.

We both sighed in pleasure as she slid her slick inner labia along the length of my ureter.

Ann looked me in the eye, centered her vaginal opening on my cock, and dropped.

Unbelievably wet as she was, part of my cock crown was dry beyond the tip. Plunging into her wetness, I slipped just partway past her lips. There isn't enough moisture outside to be slippery all down my crown. The friction of her lips pulled the skin back on my corona straining my pee hole wide open. Some of her hairs got in the way, acting like a cheese slicer on my dick tip. I grimaced in pain. "GAaak." I squirmed to ease her over eager pussy push on my dick.

"I WANT YOU IN!" said Ann frantically, pushing down on me all the harder.

"Jeeze, take it easy." I lifted her ass off my cock a little ways. My cock head pulled her cream to lube her cunt lips a little more. Laying back I held her tight while I used my hand to swab my dick tip between her lips. My other hand parted cunt hairs. I had to fight her sex frenzied ass with my knees and thighs to keep it raised while hair parting and girl lube spreading was in progress. I never had to fight so hard to keep a woman off my cock.

Ann was frantic to fuck. "PUT IT IN, PUT IT IN. Do it NOW!" she ordered, pushing back harder.

With her cunt hair tangle parted she could feel my tip slide past her lips. Once I was inside, she took me all the way in a flash. Seating herself on my bone, she bellowed, "FINALLY!"

Stroking her clit on my root with hip flicks, her moisture spread between our bodies drenching my pubes.

"I thought you never'd get it in." Kiss. "NOW. FUCK. ME." Smiling big-time, Ann laid her head on my shoulder. Moments later her hips flip and flex to grind her clit against my rod with short fast strokes.

She was manic in her ride. Strokes become longer, faster, harder, wilder. Flexing like a little porpoise, every stroke rocked her clit on the root of my cock. In an amazingly fast few minutes she is cumming. Gushing. Splashing. "NNeehhh AH. CUMMING." Her sex gripped me in waves echoing her full body contractions and spastic twitches.

Her panting breath came in short whimpered pants of "so", hip rock, "good", hip rock, "so", hip rock, "good" hip rock, "so", hip rock hip rock, "good" ... fading to a sigh with her face against my neck.

She kissed me on the neck, then lips with little kisses, moving her breasts all over me as she rocked on my cock to prolong her orgasmic high.

It happened so fast I'm not close, between a lot of alcohol, the painful entry, then the speed of Ann's orgasm I have not cum. I'm getting there, but I'm still a ways away. My girl cum drenched cock is very hard, nearing the big event. Her juice is dripping down my balls and ass to the plastic below. "Jeeze you came fast." She's now so slick inside, she's almost frictionless on me.

Ann sat up slowly holding me deep in her cunt. Her normally pale white complexioned face, shoulders, and tits are all bright pink.

"You had me fired up. I've wanted to fuck you for a long time. I nearly raped you that day you told me about the triple play. I was wet for you since I got dressed up for tonight. When you kissed me on the stairs, I was afraid I'd be dripping. No wonder it was that quick. Now it's your turn, baby."

Ann kegeled her cunt, squeezing my cock. It was like a strong hand squeezing me hard. My eyes widened in surprise as her muscles rippled up my dick, It was like she was milking a cow. My milk.

Sitting up straight, cock root splitting her lips wide. She twisted her long red hair in a curl and used a scrunchy band to hold it up high on her head. Every few seconds she shifted her hips or squeezed me with her inner strength. The action with her arms at her hair raised her breasts. Their bobbling tips attract my gentle caress. As I squeezed her nips, her inner muscles gnawed on my deep seated dick. Her sigh was a long drawn out quiet, "choooo."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.