The Pass

by GR

Copyright© 2014 by GR

Erotic Sex Story: The story of a pre-op transgender woman in the mood for a good fuck. It turned out to be a great fuck.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Shemale   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   .

Getting Ready

Hair Removal

I stood in the kitchen mixing the sugar, lemon juice, and water in a sauce pan. The cotton strips and the wooden craft stick which I would use to apply the concoction were sitting beside the stove. After looking at and trying many recipes over the past few years, I finally found one that seemed to work well for me. I turned the heat on low and put the candy thermometer into the mixture. I continued to stir gently until the temperature was 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Then I turned off the stove and moved the pan to a cool burner and let the mixture slow cool, and then every minute, I put my hand over the pan and determined that it was too hot to touch yet.

Eventually, the mixture was cool enough – it would not burn me. I scooped up some of the gooey mess with the craft stick and spread it over my legs, working the paste to the base of the hairs on my leg, spreading against the natural flow of the hair. Then after covering my legs with the cotton strips, I started to spread the mixture over my abdomen, followed by covering with the strips. After working on another part of my body for a few minutes, I ripped the cotton strips from my legs. With this technique, I made my skin as smooth as can be. Over the past few years of doing this, I found that each time was a little easier than the previous. The hairs being pulled seemed softer and fewer than before.

I walked into my bathroom and looked at myself in the full length mirror. Hair removal was my least favorite part of the process, but I liked the finished result, especially when I looked in the mirror. My legs looked smooth and feminine – in a word, "perfect".

Then the phone rang. I went to go answer it, picked up the receiver, and said, "Hello?"

The voice on the other end responded, "Hi, may I speak to your husband?"

"I'm sorry he's not here, right now. Would you like me to take a message?"

"No thank you. I will try him at work on Monday. Have a nice day."

I hung up the phone glad not to have to deal with a salesman or whoever it was. Considering I live alone, he had no clue as to who I was. However, it was natural for him to think that he was talking to a woman; I had been talking in my falsetto for so long – after training it for a few months – it had become my natural voice.

Internal Cleansing

I returned to the bathroom for the cleaning phase. I opened up the cabinet under the sink and pulled out the enema bag. I filled it with a warm, purified water (for softening) and lemon juice (for cleaning) and then knelt on the floor and bent over. I reached behind myself, found my back hole, inserted the tube and released the fluid from the bag in my rectum. I stayed bent over until I could not take it anymore. I got up quickly and evacuated myself. I repeated this process a second time.

I then walked over to the shower and turned the water to my ideal temperature. I flipped the switch to turn the bathroom fan on, and then stepped into the shower, cleaning myself all over. I made sure I got every curve, crease, fold, and hidden part. I shampooed all two feet of my hair, making sure I used the right conditioner and shampoo, which had a very non-shampoo scent. After rinsing, I ran my fingers over my body feeling for anything that needed attention. On this day, there was nothing.

I turned the water off and stepped out on to the floor mat. I grabbed the plush towel nearby and dried myself off, mostly. While my hair was still wet, I brushed it, making sure there were no kinks in it. I then walked around the house naked doing little things, letting my body finish drying in the air. Since under my cock was usually the last place to get dry, I would every minute or so, check under there and see if it were still wet.

Eyebrows

When I was dry, I returned to the bathroom and sat down on a chair on front of my well lit mirror. I looked at my face closely, looking for blemishes or things unseemly. My eyebrows needed a little better definition, so I plucked a few hairs. Not too many; I did not want to upset the color of my skin near my brows, pluck just enough to make later stages look better.

Nails

I then looked at my nails. My daily regimen was paying off, since they looked healthy. I had already removed the polish I wore yesterday. I started my process again: I first pulled out my nail brush and a mild soap and cleaned them – the outside, around the cuticle, and under them. I then rinsed them and dried them thoroughly. I looked over my selection of hand creams, found the one I wanted, and put a dab on my hands. I rubbed the cream in. I inhaled and could not smell the cream – just the way I like it. I could never figure out why so many products come with perfumes added. I like the subtle scents, but these manufacturers really go overboard. It had taken me a while to find a good cream without a scent, but once I did, I made sure I bought plenty of it.

Once the hand cream had soaked in, I used a nail file until all my nails were the same length. I made sure to file only on one direction to avoid extra scratches which could lead to a broken nail. Not so long that my fingers loss functionality – I could also never understand these women who have to use a pencil to type or bend their fingers in such awkward positions because their nails are too long – but long enough to leave scratch marks, if appropriate. After my first round of filing, I held my hand up, looking at my nails and the back of my hand. I saw a nail slightly off, so I worked on it again. Just a little, since I did not want it suddenly to be shorter than the others. After a few attempts, I had it how I liked it. I then got my other hand in shape. Fortunately, I had been doing this long enough, that I was decent using either hand. After some trial and error, I finally had my fingernails even and neat. I then rinsed the nail dust off.

I then thought about what I would wear later and the color scheme. From there, I decided on the right color for me. I painted a base coat over my nails and on the top edge of the nail. I let it dry. Then I painted the perfect color, including the edge. And once it dried, on top of that, I painted a clear coat to keep them shiny.

Lotion

Once my nails were dry, I went back to the bathroom, sat on my chair in front of the mirror. I picked out my favorite moisturizer, put a dab on my finger and gently worked the smooth, cool lotion into my skin all over my face. I made sure I applied it all over – loved the way it felt as I worked into my skin.

Concealer

Then I picked up the concealer, very close to my skin color, and applied some under my eyes and a few other spots which would probably not be noticed, but might be. Better safe, than sorry.

Foundation

Next came the foundation stick. I drew a few thick lines on my cheekbones, down the side of my nose and over my eye brows. I smudged the lines, with my finger tips, blending the color so it would appear more natural. The smoothing process eased as I neared the end. I made sure I was watching my work in the mirror. After I thought I was done, I looked, saw a few spots needed a little more attention, and attended to them. Eventually, I was satisfied with my results.

Blush

Now came the blush – a subtle color. I applied some to my cheeks and then used my fingers to blend the color towards my temples.

Eyes

I pulled out my brown eye liner pencil and rimmed my upper lash line. Using a shadow brush, I smudged it upward. I pulled out some mascara and thickened my lashes. My eyebrows were perfect, so no additional attention needed.

I applied a shimmery white eye base over the primed area. On top of the base, I brushed on a bronze eye shadow. I continued to use the brush until it smoothed out.

Lips

Finally, for my last step in make-up, I applied lip primer to my lips and then picked out a shade of lipstick which matched the rest of my outfit and make-up and which I thought was very kissable. Once on, I applied some gloss over top.

Cock

My final step before putting on my dress was to tuck my cock. I pulled out the sports tape (which I have found secures me but does pull off skin when removing) and went to work. Within a few minutes, my penis was out of the way. I put on the white cotton lace panties and a bra which I had picked out earlier.

I looked in the mirror at the whole look. The bra really accentuated my burgeoning breasts, adding a little more curve to my naturally feminine form. (It's nice not to have to wear a girdle anymore.) I rarely look as beautiful as I did at that moment. I stuck my lower lip out in a pouty look, followed by some more posing. I felt very kissable and fuckable. After hamming it up, I walked into the closet to find the perfect dress to wear. I found a cute "moss" colored jersey midi dress which nicely complimented my figure. I decided against stockings and chose brown ankle length boots

I put on the whole ensemble and looked into my full length mirror. Damn, I was cute.

the Pick-Up

When I was finished getting ready, I walked out of the house feeling feminine, sexy, and ready for a good fuck – or two. Long ago, I stopped worrying about what the neighbors thought, since it has been a few years since any of them have seen me dressed as anything except a woman. At this point, I suspected that they thought a woman lived here. I got in my car and headed to a local bar, known for a good place to hook-up.

When I got there, I flirted with the bouncer a little. Even gave him a peck on the cheek with a vague promise to return favors. On the flimsy promise and a lot of hope, the bouncer let me in. As I walked past the bouncer, I extended my hand and dragged it across his chest. I winked as I passed and gave him an air kiss. The bouncer smiled back. If I thought he was into people like me, I would definitely consider finding him after he was off duty. Even so, perhaps if I am in need of tasting cock later, I might find him and blow him for fun. But that decision would come later.

Once inside the music was thumping as people danced and milled about, making introductions and buying drinks. I went to the bar, flirted with the bartender a little, who gave me a free drink. When he brought me the drink, I leaned over the bar, showing my cleavage, and kissed him on the cheek. He then said something which I did not catch, but I smiled anyway. I then found a table from where I could watch the people.

After about thirty minutes, I was just finishing my drink when a mid 20s male and female couple came over to chat.

"Hi, do you mind if we join you?" Deirdre asked.

"Please, do. My name is Natalie."

"I'm Deirdre, and this is Anthony." They extended their hands, and I shook them, giving them mostly fingers. Anthony kissed my hand, and I smiled at him.

"Met anyone interesting tonight?" Deirdre asked.

"Not until you two showed up," I replied.

"We normally don't come to places like this," Anthony said, "but we were in the mood for something a little more exciting than just a movie."

"I'm glad you did. Although, I am not sure I would call myself exciting."

Anthony looked at me and said, "You look exciting." I blushed at the compliment. He then asked, "How about I buy both of you beautiful women a drink."

I thanked him and told him my drink of choice. He said he would be right back and left to go get drinks. I watched his ass as he walked away and Deirdre noticed. I realized that I might be invading her territory and said, "I'm sorry. I was just admiring the view."

"No need to apologize. I enjoy that view also. It's even better up close."

"I'll bet it is." I then looked at her and noticed how truly stunning she was.

"I know Anthony can come across strong, like when he said that you were beautiful, but he really is a sweet guy once you get to know him. He likes to flirt with women in front of me. I think he feels safe doing it."

"And is he safe doing it? Or are you ready to scratch someone's eyes out?"

"He's safe. At this point, he knows there are certain women he can flirt with and certain ones he can't."

"Oh, and what are the kinds with which he can?"

"Beautiful ones," she replied. I smiled at this. She continued, "I don't mind because I know that he will be making mad passionate love to me later. He is awesome in bed."

"I'll bet he is," I said starting to fantasize. Deirdre smiled at my comment.

She then said, "I'm sorry. I don't mean to brag about it. I hope you aren't offended."

"No not at all. Talking about it means that some lucky person will get to fuck pretty hard later."

"Oh?" she started, "Do you do that often?"

"Do what?" I asked.

"Get fucked by people pretty hard?"

"Not often enough, but sometimes, when the passion is in me."

"What's the wildest moment you've had?"

"In the confession booth at church. We took it very slowly, but we both ended with a happy ending." I smiled as I reminisced. "Back of a taxi with the same guy a week later." I smiled more and then added, "And with his other girlfriend when he was out of town. She was a tigress." I then showed a scar on my arm. "It had healed nicely." I looked at Deirdre and asked, "and you?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.