Porno Claus - Cover

Porno Claus

by Alan C. Zumwalt

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Sex Story: Who delivers all the sex toys to all the slutty people of the world?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Transformation   .

My name is Lucy Willis. As a child I was a chubby girl that no one paid much attention to. That all changed at puberty. God decided to grace me with an incredible body.

I don't mean to brag, but my perfect 36DD-24-36 figure with long shapely legs, has been known to make priests get an erection. I have blonde hair and blue eyes and a dazzling smile that completes the look.

I was very popular in school, but did not do well in classes. I decided that my greatest asset was my body, so I went into modeling. I easily found an agent, but was told that my body was too voluptuous for high fashion designers, but was perfect for lingerie modeling.

When I first started modeling I had not had much experience wearing lingerie. But I found the wearing sexy clothes to be a major turn-on. Wearing them, at first, was so arousing that the photographers would complain that I kept soaking through the panties. I am a little better now, but I still love to wear sheer or clingy clothes.

I have been in all the major catalogs, along with Victoria's Secret and Frederick's of Hollywood. I am 22 years old and raking in mounds of money. By the time I have to retire I'll be set for life. Life is good.


My story begins around midnight. December 23rd had just turned into the 24th. I had just finished a photo shoot for a website. I had spent about an hour modeling a sheer baby doll nightie.

On my way to the dressing room, something called to me. It was an irresistible beckoning I could not deny. I climbed in my little convertible and drove east out of LA and kept going, not knowing where my destination was.

Around 4am, I saw the bright lights of Las Vegas in the distance. A feeling of déjà vu started creeping up on me. It felt like I had done this before, though I could not place when.

I drove down the Strip, turning automatically onto a side street, without looking at its name. I turned into a parking garage, and got a ticket from the attendant, who gave me an odd look.

I drove to the top of the garage, which was empty. I parked at the side of the lot, near the edge. I still didn't know why I was here. Oddly didn't even wonder. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

A knock on my door woke me. I must have slept through the day, because the Sun was setting when I woke. There were eight other cars on the roof now, all parked on the periphery. In the middle was a large red sleigh. It looked a lot like the sleigh that Santa was supposed to drive, but there was not a reindeer to be seen. The sleigh was packed with full bags, though.

The person who had woken me was dressed like Santa, with his red suit and black boots. He was holding his red stocking cap. But unlike the big guy, this man was thin. He had black slicked back hair and sported a goatee. It was hard to tell what color his eyes were in this light, but they were dark; either brown or black.

Suddenly it all came back to me. "Again?" I complained.

"If you don't want to do this, you don't have to," he said kindly. "A third time might be too much for you."

"No way!" I exclaimed. "This is the most incredible thing I do all year."

He nodded, "You are going to be the lead this year. Four of the girls are new this year. I want you to bring them up to speed."

I got out of my convertible and discovered why the parking attendant had given me suck a strange look. I was still wearing that revealing baby doll nightie. I had never made it to my changing room.

I started to blush in embarrassment, but then shrugged it off. I was going to be changing clothes soon, anyway.

I looked in the windows of the cars parked on the roof. In one was a young woman, some looked as young as 16. A few of them looked familiar.

I knocked on the windows. I was the only one to drive a convertible. They all woke sleepily, then climbed out of their vehicles. At first glance, you could tell that they all had a similar body type as mine. They were all bombshells with long legs.

I had had some experience teaching newbies in the modeling biz, so I decided to use the same brass tacks attitude I used on them. "Welcome, ladies. In case you haven't figured it out, the man is Porno Claus. Tonight you will be driving his sleigh, bringing sex toys to all the slutty people in the world.

"If some of you don't want to do this, you can back out now."

None did. In the last two times no one had ever done so. I guess Porno knew how to pick the right type.

"This is my third year, so I know what's what. I will guide you through this job."

I slipped off my gauzy nightie. "All of you must strip as well."

Some of them looked uncomfortable, but none protested. They all disrobed with minimal fuss.

Our boss pulled a pile of brown body stockings out of the sleigh and handed them out to all nine of us.

I put mine on, and all the others followed suit. The brown bodysuit fit perfectly. It was skintight but did not pinch anywhere. Once you had it on, it felt like a second skin. It must be part of His magic. Only your face and your nipples were exposed. Again those opening were perfect. On top of each head was a set of antlers and on the sides was a pair of deer ears.

One of the new girls tried to adjust her outfit, but found it could not be moved. "Hey! I can't get it off!"

Again I took charge, "This is your outfit for tonight. It will protect you from the cold, and it is part of your body. When we are done, it will come off easily."

Several girls noticed that they could hear through their deer ears, and they twitched when touched.

Now that they were dressed for work, I recognized several of the other girls from the years before.

Porno Claus next brought out harnesses for each of us. The black leather again fit like they were custom made for each of us. They hugged the contours of our bodies, with a tight restraint around our large breasts. That made all our boobs stand out, with no sag. I don't know how the parts stayed together. I looked at the backs of other girls and did not see any buckles or locks. The only two loose straps dangled in front of and in back of our crotches.

At each juncture of the straps was a jingle bell that jingled with each move we made.

The last piece of clothing was a pair of black knee-high boots. I had worn boots like this for a catalog the specialized in pony play. Those boots had horseshoes one the bottom, so the wearer could leave prints in the road like a horse. These boots had reindeer hooves on the soles.

On top of the boots and down by the ankles were a line of jingle bells. It made each step made by each girl sound festive

Again, they fit perfectly. You naturally leaned forward, so you walked leaving hoofprints. Once you put them on, the laces disappeared. Again there was no taking them off until the work was done.

For the first time, Porno Claus spoke to his charges. He had a mellow baritone voice. "Put your hands behind your backs, so each hand is holding the opposite elbow."

When we all complied, when found that our hands could not move from that position. Our hands were effectively bound behind our backs.

Some of the new girls struggled, trying to get free, but none complained. I don't know why they didn't. Maybe once they agree on this venture, they lost the right. After a few minutes of struggle all the newbies stopped.

He next lined us up in front of the sleigh. The four new ones were paired up closest to the sleigh. The four other veterans were in front, with me alone in the lead. The bridles lay on the ground by our feet.

"From now on, you are only to look to the front. You will follow my lead." There was no doubt in his voice that we would follow his commands.

I could not look back, but I knew, from experience, what was happening. Our boss, going back to front, slipped a bit over each girl's head and forced it to the back of her mouth. Each bit was attached to the bit on the girl ahead of her. At the sleigh end it was attached to his reins.

Once each pair of girls could not speak, he pierced their nipples with an inch diameter ring. Each ring had a jingle bell attached to it. They let out a yelped, as there was a second of pain, then a moan as they felt their already restrained nipples being pulled down by the new weight. Porno Claus ran a heavy leather strap through the rings and attached each end to one of bridles that hung beside them. The weight of the heavy red leather straps were solely supported by their breasts.

Some girls thought the ring was merely clipped on their nipple. They were quickly proved wrong. The ring and bell moved through the piercing as they shifted their weight.

The first time I had this done, I was sure my modeling career was gone forever, with the two holes in my nipples. Now I know not to worry.

When he came to me, the last one to be bitted and pierced, Porno changed it up so he did my nipples first. I cried out louder than the other girls could. I moaned loudly as he attached the lead end of the bridle to my breasts.

"As lead puller, in addition to the other gear, you also get to wear this." He showed me what looked like a little round red sticker.

"What's that?" I asked, as he put it on the tip of my nose.

"It is what makes this sleigh fly. It channels all your sexual energies and drives sleigh forward."

Before I could ask any more questions, he slipped the bit over my head, and tightened it so it fit in the back of my mouth.

He walked back up the side of his team, and attached a strap from the bridle onto the back of each girl's harness. That helped lessen the weight on each girl's nipples.

Some girl tried to thank him, but, because of the bit, all that came out was a grunt.

But he seemed to understand, "You're welcome."

Standing mid-team, he said, "We are just about to fly. There just one more thing to do, and that is absolutely necessary to get us off the ground.

"Right now, just being tied up and restrained has got you aroused."

I know it had me going. That, and knowing what was to come. My juices were running down my leg.

Looking at me, he yelled, "Lucy, lean forward as far as you can."

I did so, almost to the point of my breasts touching the ground.

When I leaned forward, all the other girls had too as well. To keep their balance they spread their legs.

Again, he started with the back pair. He pulled out of the sleigh a double dildo for each girl. He slid the device up their ass and pussy, and then secured the last two straps of the harness over it, so it could not come out.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.