Crystal Clear - Cover

Preview

Crystal Clear

by Wolf

Copyright© 2014 by Wolf

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult, Consensual, Romantic, Heterosexual, Fiction, Incest, Sister, InLaws, Swinging, Group Sex, Polygamy/Polyamory, Pregnancy, Cream Pie, Voyeurism, Caution, Prostitution, Nudism,

Drama Sex Story: Jim Mellon, country singer, continues his romance with singer Crystal Lee, her sister Ellen, and then new women that enter his life in many ways. This story is unique but does build on the Road Trip series also on this site. Jim finds more ways to be a lover, a hero, a patriot, a savior, a dedicated partner, and an inspiration to those around him. Join Jim as he continues his sexy journey through life.

This story is the follow-on to Road Trip. You will appreciate this part of my life if you've read that first, however, for readers that start here, I try to give enough clues to what happened earlier so that this continuation will make sense. Yes, it was published elsewhere, however, it has undergone a heavy revision, improving and correcting to produce this version. Enjoy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.