Victory of Temptation - Cover

Victory of Temptation

by Marduk

Copyright© 2014 by Marduk

Erotic Sex Story: A writer wins an award enabling him to attend a major function his wife as well. The story that won is erotic. The function is so upmarket that the 'religious' wife surrenders her morals - read on.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Slut Wife   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   .

Tim had been writing short stories for many years, they were an interest although they were also for a worldwide competition, something that he knew about but never wrote with an idea of winning. The array of stories was varied, he did 'adventure' 'drama' 'poetry' and even 'erotic' material.

His wife knew he wrote but didn't know the subjects, she knew because of an assignment that he was asked to do for his old school on what conditions were like, in and outside school, just after the war. She really showed no interest and as he didn't have to post off the stories by the use of the post office there were no large envelopes waiting to be posted, all stories were now sent by the computer. Her interest was in her mythology and the people who shared those beliefs and many times he would find the ordinary households choirs unattended because she was either on the phone to her cronies or head down checking up articles for a lecture that she was asked to give. Their relationship was one of tolerations, they existed in a sort of love hate world of acceptance, there was no intimacy and that had been the way things had been for decades.

It had been a couple of weeks since he had sent off through modern technology his last erotic work, called the 'Pastor's Wife'. It was the story of the wife of a pastor who, because of boredom had ventured into a relationship with one of the elders, a man who had recently been divorced and a man who considered 'sex' as a divine right but one that also had charm, not a person who was as rough as gut and would demand a fuck at every opportunity or one that would force a woman to suck his cock. Slowly he seduced her till when he pushed her legs apart she was sweating with anticipation and her cry as he rammed his cock to the utter depths of her cunt, was not one of horror or disgust but one of a pleasure long denied. She eventually learnt how to suck a cock and when introduced around was now so conditioned that 'fucking' became a normal routine. She was still the pastor's wife but she now was a devotee to another deity that existed at the groin of men.

First it was the phone call that was then complimented by the mailing device on the computer. His story the 'Pastor's Wife' had won the half yearly competition and because of that he was invited to the presentation in Sydney but then told that everything was paid for as a half yearly winner and he with his partner would be staying in one of the top five stars hotel with a balcony view of the harbour. The night of the presentation would be a gala banquet and naturally full dress formal attire. A pamphlet of the hotel, the interior, including their room which also contained a spa plus the facilities that a five star hotel offered was included in the items that arrived in the mail and to top it off he would also receive the financial reward of a cheque for five thousand dollars.

To say he was surprised was mild to the staggered comments that came from his wife, she was shocked and she could barely contain her reactions after the initial surprise had worn off. Whether it was the money or the chance to stay at a five star hotel or whether it was the thought of being in the lime light and attending a real formal occasion, he didn't know but she was immediately thinking of her appearance. "I will have to get my hair cut and coloured. I should also get a cosmetic professional to check me over and I just haven't got a thing to wear". He just shook his head for never before had he witnessed such a change in his wife acceptance of anything that he had been successful at. The interesting thing she didn't ask about the writing that had won; this he was grateful for because if she knew it had been an erotic story of a pastor's wife who was introduced to the fruits of uncontrolled sex, she may not have been too eager to attend the function.

They arrived a full day before the function. They were shown to their room by the manager. 'We have arranged for you to have a cruise on the harbour in a cruiser that the competition arranges for winners", the manager told them. "We have arranged formal wear for you both as you told us Sir, that neither you nor your wife has formal attire. The cruise begins at two and you will be greeted in the bar for cocktails before your cruise", the manager said as he left. On an ornate table was a flower arrangement plus a large box of chocolates, the ones that were laced with alcohol, something that she either didn't notice or was so overwhelmed with the set up that her moral code was smothered in the reality of the situation. She swooped onto the chocolates like a vulture onto a carcass. "There are divine", she said as another vanished down her throat. "You must try one". In reality it was only one, for the others were gone within minutes.

He didn't know whether one could get tipsy from chocolates dipped in alcohol but by the time they went into the lounge for cocktails his wife was showing signs of being a little under the influence, something that he was going to assist by not intervening in anything that she was going to be faced with. The drinks were mostly wines, spirits and beer plus a large mixed fruit drink that she found very enjoyable, not knowing that it had a very substantial vodka ingredient added. "Your wife is getting a bit tipsy", the manager said. "It isn't many times that she can let her hair down", he replied. "She is so involved in her mythology and the people that follow it, that a good time is almost non-existing. I'll let her have a good time and if for the first time ever she gets drunk, well so be it". The manager smiled but his thoughts were on how he could take advantage of this, not unattractive woman with a very noticeable figure; his thoughts were on one thing 'sex'. If the opportunity arose at any function in the hotel and he found women accommodating he would find the means to fuck them and it was rare for him not to succeed.

The stretched limousine arrived to take them to the wharf. The manager opened the door for the now very merry wife and as she got in he managed to give her ample tit a decent feel and all she did was giggle. Tim smiled for he was beginning to enjoy the antics of his wife, it was as though she was a different person, the atmosphere had penetrated the very depths of her mind, the luxury that was on hand, and this was only the beginning had totally consumed her and her moral restrains were obliterated in the light of success. "Another drink Madam", the manager said as Tim just gave a nod of encouragement. She giggled as he poured a glass of champagne but that giggle was replaced by a splutter of liquid as he drove his hand up between her thighs and rammed his finger as far as possible up her cunt. Whether it was because her mind was dulled of any moral belief or she actually enjoyed the sensation Tim didn't know but instead of voicing hostility was dribbling saliva as the manager continued to finger her. Tim smiled and then leaning forward gave the manager the green light. "Why don't you fuck her", he said. Very rarely had his wife ever appeared nude, it was something that her mythology frown upon now as the manager pushed her back on those leather seat and ripped her panties down and that forest of dark hair, a perfect triangle appeared, not only did the manager give a gasp of delight, but so did Tim the thought of his wife actually being fucked in front of him gave him a hard-on as well. The next utterance from his wife was a long 'Ahhhhhh!" followed by an array of unrecognized grunts and the manager did what was his desire, rammed his cock up to his balls in that now very accommodating cunt.

By the time the manager emptied his balls, Tim had pulled down her dress and bared her tits and was giving them a decent suck. "Finished?" he asked as the manager removed himself from those well spread thighs. He didn't say 'my turn' he shoved his cock up that cunt' a cunt that had long been denied him and enjoyed the grunts and the rhyme that his wife was now performing to his every thrust. By the time the vehicle reached the wharf the wife was minus her panties and bra and was either so tipsy or so exhausted that she had to be helped onto the cruiser where they were met by the captain and represents of the competition. "Your wife I think needs a bit of a make-up", the captain said as he smiled at the manager for he knew the manager's reputation. "I will have one of the other women attend to her", the captain said as he signalled a woman, who by the attire she was wearing, a very, very brief swimming costume was either a very broadminded wife or a prostitute. "If you come with us", the captain said to Tim. "I will introduce you for other winners of the competition are also invited as a boost to yourself and it also give these other winners a bit of free publication, naturally their partners are also included".

The cruiser was certainly a luxury boat and the occupants were people who enjoyed the 'high lights' of success and the power and wealth that were included. The men showed the hallmarks of easy living and many had the stomach to prove it, but they were all very friendly and he was welcomed as an equal. Tim wasn't under the influence or was he unfit and out of all the men, all these past winners whose success was so obvious, he stood out like a beckon and was immediately noticed by many of the women and these women were not un-noticed themselves for the swimming costumes they wore, barely covered their items of men's desires.

Once the introductions were over the cruiser began the cruise that was part of the deal and it wasn't long as it cut through the sparkling and sun drenched waters that the tops of the swimmers came off and bared tits were available to any interested male and despite the unfitness of the men, the openness of the women was not un-noticed and was taken advantage off much to the delight of the women and it wasn't long before the grunts of the delighted males was echoing throughout the ship as cocks found cunts and even bums. Tim shortly found himself in the company of two very well developed middle aged women who made it perfectly clear that what they wanted was his cock and despite the company on the deck who were not partaking in the very noticeable orgy he just rested against the railing while both women took it in turns to suck him dry.

It was only as he filled their mouths did he think of his wife and wondered where she was, not that he was concerned about her absence because for the first time, maybe ever, she was in a world so totally alien to the one that she had walked for decades. 'I best try and locate her', he muttered as he left the two women still licking their lips. His wife had been taken by another woman down a flight of stairs to a lower deck, he went down and the galley way was empty. He passed an array of cabins, all were empty. In front of him was a flight of stairs that would take him up to the bow of the cruiser. It didn't take long to locate his wife, for she was the centre of attention and seemed to be also an item of enjoyment for a number of women, all topless that were occupying an array of deck chairs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.