Take it Easy - Cover

Take it Easy

Copyright© 2014 by Diphthong

Chapter 1: Schooled by a Girl

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Schooled by a Girl - Aaron Moody is a pretty popular high school student, but is his calm, collected personality authentic, or is it covering up some deep-seated problems, maybe related to the disappearance of his father? How will he manage his various relationships? Will he manage to keep his sister out of trouble while maintaining his own life? Warning: This story contains underage characters (only as young as 15), so be warned.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Slow   School  

As I pulled into the gym parking lot blasting AC/DC, I spotted a woman attempting to enter the same parking spot as me. Because I wasn't in a hurry, I gave her a smile, a wave, and the parking spot. I pulled into another and got out of my car.

I strolled in through the main entrance, flashed the front desk clerk my membership card, and grabbed a basketball. When I'm at the gym, I usually like to warm up with basketball: it's less boring than running and I get to watch the women in the aerobics classes that are held on other side of the gym (I know I'm creepy, get used to it.)

Almost as soon as I took my first shot, the lady I gave the parking spot to walked in. The ball hit the rim and bounced away, toward her. She caught it and looked up to see where it came from.

Her attire consisted of a pink sports bra and tight black shorts, which made it easy to see that she was in great shape. She also had a pretty face and long, curly blonde hair, but I could tell she was a few years older than me. As she threw me the ball, she smiled and said, "You're the gentleman who let me in."

"That's me!" I replied, winking, "And you can thank me by playing me in a game of b-ball"

"That's quite presumptuous of you", she laughed.

"C'mon, show me what you've got!", I challenged.

After she scored 7 unanswered baskets in a row and blocked one of my shots, I gave up, signaling my surrender by pretending to wave a white flag in her direction. We walked over to the cubbies near the locker rooms where we left our water bottles.

"Damn, you're good", I said, laughing, "I don't think a girl's ever beaten me at basketball before. It's kinda sexy."

She laughed and revealed how she beat me so badly, "I play basketball for the U. ("The U" is what everyone calls our local university) And you better watch how you talk, mister. I'm far too old for you."

"Despite playing college basketball, not a lesbian! Interesting." I replied, "Also, there's no way you're too old for me. What are you, 19?"

"Still far too old for you to get anywhere with me, young man. And how do you know I'm not a lesbian?!"

"Whoa! Who says I'm trying to get 'somewhere'?!" I held up my hands in mock defensiveness, "And I know you're not a lesbian from the way you were checking me out! Anyway, I'm sure that there's something in this gym I can beat you at."

"I was not checking you out! But it does look like you have me beaten on muscle mass." she replied, patting my bicep.

"Stop all this flirting, you're making me wet!" I joked, casually inching closer to her.

"Oh my god! Are you always this vulgar?" She laughed and smacked me on the chest, but I noticed that she left her hands there even when I started talking again.

"I can't help it. Sexy older women who can beat me at sports bring it out in me. Now, how much you wanna bet that I can bench more than you?"

"Again, I think you have more muscle mass in that area." She ran her hands up my chest to my shoulders and draped her arms over them.

"You're not exactly lacking in 'mass' in the chest area, either" I noted, looking pointedly at her large breasts.

"My ... You're quite forward, aren't you young man?"

"Forward is the best way to go," I said cheesily as I moved even closer and put my arms around her lower back.

"By the way, my name is Aaron, 'Young man' is my father." I joked.

"Well, my name is Emily", she informed me, "and were you listening to 'Highway to Hell' in the parking lot?"

"Yeah, I was." I smiled, "I'm trying to cultivate my bad boy rock star image."

"Hmm ... You don't seem to have any tattoos or anything, though."

"Actually, I have a tattoo right on my dick."

"Well, what is it a tattoo of?" She laughed.

"It says 'Emily' in cursive. I just had it done right after you told me your name."

"You are so weird!" She replied, rolling her eyes.

"I swear it's true! You wanna see it?", I teased, leaning down to whisper into her ear.

"Oh, shame on you, Aaron." she whispered back.

"Not even a little bit?" I said, barely audible, as I gently bit the side of her neck.

"Ok, maybe a little", she gasped.

"I don't know about you, but I need a shower from all that exercise", I looked intently in her eyes.

"I think so." she replied breathlessly.

I led her to the men's locker room, hoping that it would be mostly empty. Fortunately, no one noticed her mash her mouth against mine as she fumbled for the latch on the stall behind her. Eventually, she opened the door and pulled me into the shower with her. She grabbed the bottom of my shirt and began pulling it up, still keeping her mouth firmly attached to mine. When she got my shirt up to my chest, I obligingly lifted up my arms so she could take it off.

"Not bad, Aaron", she said as she appraised my bare torso.

I chose not to respond; instead, I reached behind her and cupped her ass in my hands, slightly lifting her up so I could kiss her better. Emily reacted even better than I thought she would, jumping up and wrapping her legs around my waist. I turned so her back was against the wall and began to lift her shirt, inch by inch.

When I finally got her shirt off, I broke off our kiss so I could admire her breasts. I'm not the best judge of breast size, but they were definitely somewhere around 32 or 34 D and were perfectly round and perky. After a few seconds of admiring her boobs, I lowered her so she could stand again and slowly started pulling down on her shorts.

At the same time, I had locked lips with her again and was teasing her heavily, occasionally moving my mouth backwards, out of her reach. After I had pulled her shorts down a few inches, I realized that she was wearing a thong.

"Who wears a thong to work out?" I teased her.

"Doesn't seem to bother you." She replied, grasping the sizable tent in my shorts and slowly getting to her knees.

She pulled my shorts down to my ankles in one swift motion and eyed the boxer-covered outline of my semi-hard cock appreciatively. In order to pay me back for my earlier teasing, she started slowly and seductively grazing my cock with her fingernails.

After a short while of this, my cock grew to its full size, (somewhere around seven or eight inches, I've never bother to measure) stretching my boxers and causing Emily to eye it hungrily. I decided that I had had enough teasing and pulled my boxers off, leaving both of us naked.

I then threw our clothes onto the shelf in the corner of the stall and turned on the faucet so its warm spray could steam up the stall. I let out a quiet moan as Emily took the head of my cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip and lightly stroking the shaft with her hand.

I was surprised when she took her hand off of my cock and began bobbing up and down on it, but when I noticed that she was taking more and more of my cock into her mouth on each downward bob, I realized that she knew what she was doing.

I gently gathered her hair in my hands and pulled it behind her head. After just a few bobs, she had gotten half of my cock in her mouth and it was just starting to hit her throat. Normally, most girls hit their limit at around this time, but Emily kept bobbing up and down.

When she expertly relaxed her throat muscles to allow my cock to slide all the way in, I could tell that this wasn't her first time. This whole time, Emily had been playing with herself with a free hand, and I could tell she was getting close to orgasm.

I gently pulled her off of my cock and moved her over to the bench in the back of the shower so I could return the favor. After she sat down, I kissed her softly on the lips for a few seconds, then moved to her jaw, and then her neck. I kissed her on the side of her neck and began lightly sucking, knowing that she approved of what I was doing from her quick, erratic breathing.

While doing this, I had run my hands down her neck and to her breasts and was caressing their soft flesh and occasionally tweaking her nipples. I moved my right hand slowly down, tracing a line down her chest and abs, until I reached her moist, shaved pussy.

I drew a finger through her slit, wasting no time as I inched my middle finger into her pussy, reveling in her gasps and moans of pleasure.

"Aaron..." She moaned in ecstasy

I added my index finger inside her pussy, curling them both towards me as I reached for her g-spot. At the same time, I started circling her clit with my right thumb and sucking on her right nipple.

"Fuck!" She gasped as her hips bucked and her pussy contracted over and over, "I'm cumming!"

After her climax subsided, she removed my head from her chest and kissed me hard.

"That was the best orgasm I've had in a long time!" She grinned

"Your wish is my command." I winked at her

"In that case, I wish I could have that cock of yours inside of me, ASAP."

"Hmm ... I don't know..." I pretended to think about it.

"I think you'll -- uh..." She moaned as I cut her off by turning her around, bending her over, and inserting the head of my cock into her warm, wet pussy.

"What were you saying?" I joked.

"Mmm ... Shut ... Up..."

"Shut up and fuck you?" I asked, "Can do!"

And certainly did. I started pumping away, using her hips to thrust deeper into her pussy.

"Mmmm ... Fuuuck ... That feels so good" She moaned.

"You like that, Emily?" I whispered in her ear.

"Fuck ... Yessss..." She hissed

I've never been one for dirty talk: everyone likes it different ways and if you do it wrong, it just sounds stupid. I'm a big fan of humor, but if your girl bursts out laughing because you say something stupid during sex, that's kind of mood-killer. Of course, during the summer before junior year, I was still relatively inexperienced in the finer details of coitus, so my dislike for sweet nothings hadn't really developed yet. However, with Emily, I did my best to match her dirty talk in dirtiness and frequency.

Suddenly, Emily reached back and smacked me on the arm to get my attention.

"Everything alright?" I asked her, confused.

"Fuck yes!" She giggled, "I just wanted to be on top for a while."

I responded by sitting down on the bench in the shower and lifting her onto my lap. She grabbed my cock in one hand and slowly lowered herself onto it, gasping as I re-entered her soft pussy.

She started gently moving up and down on my cock, picking up intensity with each downstroke. Eventually, she began breathing heavily and erratically again, so I knew she was getting close. This came as a relief to me because I also knew that I couldn't last much longer.

"Fuck ... Aaron ... I'm getting close" she moaned.

"Me too..." I croaked in pre-orgasmic bliss. I was so caught up in the moment that there could have been a police squad kicking down the shower door and I wouldn't have noticed.

"Aaron ... Aaron ... Aaaah!" She came again, hard. I took this as an opportunity to get another feel of her incredible breasts, pinching her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

A few seconds after she slumped onto my chest, coming down from her orgasmic high, I felt the tightening in my balls that is characteristic of a powerful orgasm's imminent arrival.

"Emily..." I warned

"Oh, right." She said, dazed, as she gingerly lifted herself off of my cock and took it into her mouth again. As she slid me into her throat, I felt the cum shoot through my dick in huge spurts, sliding straight down her throat.

I've never been a very vocal orgasm-er, but my head grew heavy and my sight grew dim as I grabbed the back of her head and forced my cock as far into her throat as it could go, cumming as hard as I ever had in my life.

After I returned from my brief visit to Orgasmia (if I founded a country, I think I would name it this), I grinned mischievously at Emily, who was wiping her mouth off with the back of her hand.

"You wanna wash up? Might as well get something out of this shower." I winked.

"We both definitely got 'something' out of this shower already." She giggled.

"You got two 'something's!" I replied, laughing.

"True." She grinned up at me.

I squeezed some soap out of the dispenser and rubbed my hands together to create suds. Emily did the same as I started gently massaging her shoulders, neck, and breasts from behind. I knelt down as I moved my soapy hands from her upper back to her lower back, taking a moment to appreciate her amazing ass.

"You could bounce a quarter off of this thing!" I remarked appreciatively.

"Oh, shut up!" She bashfully replied

When I finally stood up, she turned around, stood on the tips of her toes, and kissed me softly on the lips. I wrapped my arms around her, content to stay there and feel her warm, soft lips on mine with the hot water pouring down on us from above.

Sadly, the moment wasn't to last.

A man knocked loudly on the door, shouting to be heard over the shower's spray, "Are you about done in there?"

I gave Emily a conspiratorial grin as I shouted back "Almost!"

We hurriedly toweled off and dressed, realizing that there were a lot of guys in the locker room who would see us when we came out.

After Emily put her bra on, I managed to snag her thong and tuck it into my waistband without her noticing. When she went to look for it, I lifted up my shirt to reveal the thong's location and mouthed "Mine."

She rolled her eyes and put on her shorts, then took my hand as we prepared to face significant awkwardness on our way out of the men's locker room.

I opened the door a crack and took a peek and what we had to deal with.

Fortunately, there were a lot fewer guys than we had thought. I threw the shower door open and led Emily on a mad dash out of there. The looks on those naked old men's faces were a priceless mix of shock at a woman's presence, arousal at her attractiveness, and, on some faces, approval of our daring.

When we finally exited the gauntlet that was the gym's men's locker room, we took one look at each other and doubled over in laughter. Ignoring the confused stares of the other patrons of the gym, we went to collect our stuff from the cubbies by the entrance.

"Before we leave and never see each other again, I think you should give me another kiss." I proclaimed while we were walking out to the parking lot.

"I will give you another kiss, but how about instead of never seeing each other again, you get my number and send me a text." She replied, looking up at me and smiling.

"I guess that could work, too." I grinned as I pulled out my phone and gave it to her to enter her number.

She gave me my phone back and looked up at me expectantly. I smiled and bent down to give her a kiss. This one was slower than the others, more passionate. I gently bit her lower lip and circled my tongue around hers before breaking off the kiss to say goodbye.

"I'll call you sometime soon." I promised.

"I might not answer." She teased.

"Then you might not get to have awesome shower sex again." I shot back, "I'll let you decide. I gotta go."

I spun around on one heel and started walking away. Just to see if she was still watching, I added some sway to my stride, swinging my rear from side to side. When I heard her giggle, I raised up a hand and wiggled my fingers "goodbye".

I opened the driver's side door and squeezed myself in. I've always had trouble getting into small cars because of my height (about 6'1") and my car was no exception. As difficult to get into as it is, I love my car. She's a 2010 Ford Mustang V8 convertible and her name is Scarlett (although she's black, I decided to name her for Scarlett Johansson. Sue me.)

Almost as soon as I plopped down in the driver's seat, I heard the opening guitar riff from "Crazy Train" coming from my phone. Contorting myself so I could reach into my pocket, I pulled out my phone and saw that I had an incoming call from my friend Dre.

Dre McCall has been my best friend since he moved to my town from Pittsburgh in second grade. At 6'4" and 200 plus pounds, he strikes an imposing figure. The unique thing about him, however, is that despite being starting quarterback for our high school's varsity football team, Dre is one of the nicest, most down-to-earth guys I know. He treats everyone in an equally friendly manner, so everyone likes him. If you're wondering why he looks like, picture an older, buffer, less-douchey Jaden Smith.

Anyway, I picked up the phone to see what Dre had to say.

"Hey Dre, what's up?"

"Dude, I'm having an end-of-the-summer party at my house tonight at 5:00. You wanna come?"

"For sure. I just need to go home to shit, shower, and shave first."

"Alright, I'll see you then, bro." He laughed.

"Seeya."

There was a click as Dre hung up. I tossed my stuff into the passenger seat and pulled out of the parking lot.

A few minutes later, I pulled into the garage next to my mom's car and walked in. I entered the house and jokingly called out "Honey, I'm home!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.