New Arcadia - Liz's Story - Cover

New Arcadia - Liz's Story

by Jehoram

Copyright© 2014 by Jehoram

Erotica Sex Story: A sexually liberated woman tells her story of how she finds New Arcadia, where her libido is given free rein.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Swinging   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism   .

"The Eden I envision must be considered as a whole, not simply the sum of its parts. No element can be removed without the entire structure collapsing. That is why countless societies based largely, but not entirely, on its principles have failed, from the Oneida colony of nineteenth-century America to the many free-love communes of the twentieth century. Those who wish to embrace some of its principles must be willing to embrace all of them, because they are all connected. And these principles should be taught at the onset of sexual activity, when our sexual identities are formed. However, it is never too late to welcome a sincere newcomer into our fold, particularly one who has already some concept of what this ideal society should consist of."

-- Alfonse Gregorio, from Return to Eden


You're the guy doing research on New Arcadia, aren't you? George said that you might want to talk to me. First, do you want some of my milk?

Let me explain. I'm one of the "Milk Maids" here. I'm lactating. Here, let me squeeze my tit. See the drops? My baby boy is weaned now, but I keep my milk supply going for the sexual pleasure of the people here. Not to mention mine! Here, take a nipple. Now suck. Ahhh, that feels good! Suck a little harder. Are you getting off on this? May I feel your cock? Oh, it's hard! You're real close, aren't you? Do you want to cum now? Or do you...

Wow, you were close! Hey, that's all right! If you came that fast, you must have really needed it! We don't expect newcomers to have the same control that we do. Let me taste your jizz. Mmmm, it's nice! A little more bitter than usual, though. I bet you drink a lot of coffee, don't you? Do you want a taste, too? No? Well, let me put a little of it on my nipple. Now suck some more. Can you taste the difference? A lot of people don't like jizz on its own, but they like the taste of it when they mix it with my milk. Try it!

Still don't like it? I'm glad you gave it a try, though. That's how we learn about what turns us on and what doesn't. Everybody's different, with different kinks. That's what New Arcadia is all about ... finding out what works for you and your partner, and what doesn't. Here, let me lick the rest of that cum off your dick. There! All cleaned up! Let's just cuddle for now, and I'll tell you my story while you get hard again.

My name is Elizabeth, although everybody calls me Liz. I'm thirty-two years old and have a little boy named Jude. My husband Dick is a marine biologist. He's not here this week, because he's doing research in the Indian Ocean. My other husband George is a screenwriter and script doctor, and my wife Louise is a technician at a forensic laboratory. You've already met them, right?

OK, that sounds confusing. Legally, George is just married to Louise, and I'm just married to Dick. But we're all in this polyamorous relationship. We live together, eat together, fuck together, and raise children together. So we consider ourselves married to each other.

I'm a psychologist by trade, working in family practice. My specialty is getting troubled teenagers to communicate with their parents, which a lot of times turns out to be getting troubled parents to communicate with their kids. After being in New Arcadia for a while, I think that what most of them need is a good shagging, parents and children alike, but of course I can't recommend that to them. All I can say is that these problems are pretty much non-existent here at New Arcadia. Maybe I can explain why.

You have a beautiful cock, by the way. Such a well-shaped cap. Do you want me to suck it? Oh, too sensitive right now? That's OK. My clit gets that way sometimes, too. When you feel that your cock's not too sensitive to touch again, just let me know. I love playing with them, feeling them get hard, watching them jizz. Now where was I? Oh, yes...

I grew up in an ultra-normal family in Phoenix, Arizona. Well, Mesa, actually. My parents gave me no sex education whatever, except for when I started my periods and Mom told me what to do about it. I was a skinny kid, with no boobs to speak of until I was about seventeen. I'd been masturbating for years by then. I popped my cherry with a Christmas candle when I was fourteen. I figured that since it was red, the blood wouldn't show. I'll never forget that! I've always had a high sex drive, but boys never hit on me back then. After high school, I went to college at a big East Coast school. That was when I had my first real sex, and my first taste of communal living. Both at the same time, and in the same place.

I shared a house with seven other people who wanted to establish a "free love" household, like Robert Heinlein wrote about in Stranger in a Strange Land. You know, everybody fucks everybody else, sometimes in front of each other, nobody wears clothes at home, we shared everything in common and everybody loved everybody else. Well, it didn't work out that way. It lasted eight months. What killed it was that we were far too immature to make it work. Plus the guys got jealous of each other. My boyfriend could screw me, but he'd get uptight when another guy did. Of course, that didn't apply to him. He felt that he didn't need my permission to sleep around, and when any of the other men in the house got it on with me, he felt he had a right to sleep with that guy's girl whether she wanted it or not. Men thinking with their dicks all the time. Fucked up. Totally fucked up. I've lost contact with all of them except one girl, the first girl I had sex with. We're still friends. As for the rest of them, I don't know where they are, and I don't care.

But it did have two good influences on my life. First, one of the guys had a motorcycle and taught me how to ride, and I've been riding ever since. And second, it got me thinking about how that commune failed, and that led me to psychology as a major. You see, I really wanted that commune to succeed, because I liked some of the things about it: sharing, nudity, and lots of sex. There had to be a way to fit it all together so it worked, or so it seemed to me at the time.

I got a chance to actually try the public nudity thing again a little later, on my first job out of college. That was in Fort Bragg, California, where I worked at a mental health clinic. There's a big public beach right on the Pacific Ocean, and I would hang out there on my days off. On the south end, there was a sign that said: Clothing Optional Beyond This Point. And there was a walkway around the shoreline to a part of the beach that couldn't be seen from the main area. So I went there. And that's when I saw my first nude beach, and it was like I'd walked into my dream! All those naked people, young and old, fat and thin, all perfectly comfortable in their nudity. Even the kids. Especially the kids. Well, I took off my clothes, too. What a feeling that was, feeling the sun on my naked skin and the ocean breezes on my pussy and my tits. I wanted to wank right then and there, but of course I couldn't. Not around the kids.

A young couple was just leaving, but came over to greet me. Their names were Peer and Inge, and they were from Denmark. Peer worked in Santa Rosa, and they would come up for the weekend with their little trailer. Inge was tall and very, very blonde and Nordic looking, with firm tits and a thin waist and long legs. Peer was also tall, with thinning hair and a paunch and an uncircumcised cock. They shared their towel with me and we lay in the beach and chatted. Within minutes, I felt that I'd known them for years. Another couple named Barry and Alison had just arrived, saw them and came over to chat. Neither of them were great physical specimens. They were middle-aged and about thirty pounds overweight, but had a free and easy air about them that made me comfortable with them right away. Peer and Inge said that they had to get back home, and asked the new couple to show me around.

I guess they trusted me, because they invited me to go with them to the "other nude beach," as they called it. We followed this twisting path through a wooded area, with Barry pointing out the blazes that marked the trail to the beach. When I got there, it was as if another dream had come true! There were people all around me, male and female, masturbating and fucking. Some were straight, and some were gay. On the one hand, I was shocked at the display of stiff cocks and in-your-face sex, but another part of me said, "This is what you've been waiting for. These are your people." If they weren't fucking, they'd come up to us and hug us, and Alison would introduce me to them.

By this time, Barry's cock was hard, too, so he and Alison excused themselves, spread out a big blanket, and fucked right there on the beach in front of me. They invited me to join them, but it was just too much for me to take in all at once, so I declined. But I noticed some of the male beachgoers masturbating as they watched my new friends, so I did, too. I can't describe how liberating that was, to wank in front of other people for the first time, displaying my sexuality for all to see. I realized that I was an exhibitionist. I mean, I don't need it to get me off, but it sure gets my motor running! What made it all the better was that I didn't have to take it further than that. None of the guys around me expected me to put out for them. And that was a relief, because at that point I wasn't really ready for another man in my life.

But they liked to watch me wank, and I loved to see them squirt. Although I'd had a few cocks jizzing inside me by that time, the only time that I'd actually seen a cock jizz, where I could see the sperm squirting out, was when I was giving some boy a handjob. To see four or five of them jizzing at the same time? Oh, my! It really flipped a switch in me. Now it's one of my favorite turn-ons. I thought your cumming just now was hot, the way it just sort of gushed from your cock and dribbled down onto your balls! It was really beautiful. It's nothing you should be ashamed of. It really gets Louise off, too, particularly when it's lots of teen-age boys jizzing on her tits.

Well, I kept going back to Hard-On Beach ... that's what we called it ... over the next year, when the weather was good, and I got to know everybody there. Inge got pregnant ... I think she might have been pregnant on that day that we met, actually ... and after she delivered the baby they didn't go to Hard-On Beach anymore, but still visited the other nude beach. I'd see her there nursing her baby, and stop by to chat. Sometimes, her friend Amy would leave her own baby girl with her, she'd have two babies at her breasts, feeding them both, and that always gave me a warm feeling to see. She looked like a goddess ... as womanly as a woman could be. Little did I know that in a few years, I'd have two babies at my own breasts, my own and Louise's. But I'm getting ahead of my story now.

My sex life got better after a while. I didn't start fucking in public until I met Dick, but I'd take a guy home from time to time. Guys I met at the beach, or from work, or at the bars. Most of them weren't good lovers, though. They gave me what I needed, or at least some of them did, but not what I wanted. A lot of that was my fault, I realized later. I was always seeing these guys as my "knight in shining armor" who would be perfect in every way, and getting disappointed when they turned out to be just horny guys who wanted to ball me. At the beach, I'd just wank, but didn't invite anybody to fuck me there. It may have been because I didn't feel that I had the control of my situation that I had in my own apartment.

All that changed with Dick, though. From the time I met him at Hard-on Beach and invited him to jerk off in front of me, I felt that I'd finally found they guy I wanted. It turned out that he was a repressed exhibitionist, too, and once he got out of that shell, there was nothing I didn't want to do with him, and no place that I didn't want to do it, and I didn't care who watched us doing it. And I opened up sexually with other people, too. I fucked Peer there on the beach, with his wife's consent (and Dick right beside us, with his cock inside her cunt at the time). And Dick and I swapped partners with Alison and Barry, who ended up joining us on our honeymoon night, when Dick and I got married. I thought it only fitting that the people who introduced me to public sex on the beach would be the ones sharing my bed with my new husband. My sexual horizons were really starting to open. But it still wasn't quite my vision of communal sharing and free love.

Dick and I moved to San Diego, and that's where I met George and Louise. Dick was at sea, and I'd gone down to Black's Beach, which was the only place where I knew that I could be naked in public. I didn't recognize George at first. I'd gone to high school with him, but he'd filled out a lot since then. I'll be frank with you. His dick was the first thing I noticed, partially because it looked so much like my husband's, right down to the gentle curve and big head, and partially because it was half hard, which was unusual at that beach, since it's a family beach. They don't like to see men there with full-blown erections, but they let the softer ones slide. George's was pointing out more than down, but it was still somewhat short of horizontal, and he could bend it if he wanted to.

He recognized me and came over to me and introduced me to his wife Louise. I liked her right away. Maybe it was because she was so comfortable with her nudity, like the people I'd known at Fort Bragg. She had a trim figure, and one of her boobs was at least a cup size larger than the other. Almost two sizes larger. It really shows on her. And her nips were really long. She had long blond curly hair and a warm smile with lots of teeth.

But what really impressed me was her open sexuality. She'd do this little almost-masturbating thing with her pussy, and give her long nipples a pinch and squeeze from time to time, as if she was flirting with me, but not in a blatant way. And she'd hug herself, pressing her tits together with her upper arms and pushing up on them with her forearms, showing off her cleavage. She got me doing it, too, and grinned at me when she caught me at it. I think I fell in love with these people then, although it was a while before I was able to express it.

I mean, Louise was almost like a new-found sister, I felt so close to her, but I found myself sexually attracted to her, too, in a way that I hadn't been with any woman since Alison. The way she looked at my tits went straight to my pussy, and I wondered what her lips would feel like on my nipples. And George, well, it was pure lust. He just seemed to radiate manliness, like Dick did. I wanted to see that cock fully hard. I wanted to see it spurt. I wanted to feel it inside me. But I also loved Dick and wasn't about to throw over that relationship for sex.

Well, George has probably told you about what happened after that. They gave me a copy of Return to Eden and I finished it in one sitting. I couldn't believe it! Here was a book that described the ideal human relationship that I'd been thinking of for years now. I realized why my first attempt at free love had failed, and how Gregorio's society could succeed. Remove the possessiveness, remove the jealousy, focus on the simple beauty of the sex act, and concentrate on learning the extent of one's sexual capabilities and limits ... it was all so simple, at least in theory.

I didn't see at first how young people could fit into this, and thought that it was just part of Gregorio's fantasy. But when George and Louise told me that it was no fantasy, but a description of a working social environment that they'd actually experienced, I was floored. Gregorio pointed out that it was possible for people to have sexual relations with any number of people without jeopardizing their own marriages, as long as everybody was on the same page, so to speak. If the sex didn't mean marriage and commitment and living together, those other things could flourish on their own, or not.

So maybe it was possible for me to get it on with George after all. I fantasized about him that night, as I lay on my bed with my favorite vibe, which I imagined was George's penis, and got a climax that was out of this world! To be honest with you, that was another thing that I like about the Gregorio philosophy. When her man is away at sea for two months at a time, a girl can get pretty horny, and I was always climbing the walls, wearing out the batteries in my vibrators, and wishing that I had another lover to ball.

I see your cock is swelling again! Just keep it that way for a while. You won't mind if I finger-fuck myself, will you? I want to stay in the Zone while we talk.

Dick came home, and I gave him the book. Well, that's not quite true. First, I stripped him naked and fucked him wobbly, and I gave him the chance to blow off two months' worth of pent-up lust. And then, after his third orgasm, I gave him the book! He read it carefully and we talked about it. He asked me if I thought that our marriage was really strong enough to handle the Gregorio life-style. I told him that it was, and that I really wanted to try it at least once. He finally agreed, more to please me than for any other reason, I think. So we met with George and Louise for dinner to talk it over. We kept it businesslike, but the sexual tension was definitely there. I had to keep pinching myself to reassure myself that it wasn't a dream, that I was really going to be fucking these people.

After we left, Dick said, "I think Louise really has the hots for me. She was coming on pretty strong."

"So would you like to fuck her?" I said.

"Do you want me to?"

"If that's what you want, and if I can fuck George. I think he likes me."

"But we barely know them!"

"Yeah, but every vibe I've been getting from them tells me to trust these people, that they're the real deal."

"Is that the psychologist talking?" he said with a half smile.

"I don't know what it is," I replied. "But if you're game, I'm game."

Well, you kind of know the rest. How we cleared the medical tests and got approved, how the four of us got together and fucked our brains out. The first night we fucked was also the first time I saw how much in control our new friends were with their sexual side. They just blew us away! I mean, I thought we were experienced. But these guys made us feel like teenagers. Virgins, almost! That's when I realized just how deep this Gregorio training was. I can't compare it to anything. Well, it's sort of like where you've been raised on fast food hamburgers all your life, and you think you know where the best ones are, and then going to a five-star restaurant and dining on filet mignon. You never want to go back to a burger joint again!

We spent the night fucking George and Louise, and came to New Arcadia the next day. We were met at the parking lot by four people: a young black woman, a Hispanic man with a lot of body hair, and a couple of teenagers, a boy and a girl. They were all jay-bird naked. The woman had puffy tits that stuck straight out, and the girl, whose name was Mandy, had practically no tits at all, but her nipples were longer and fatter than any nips I had ever seen on a girl that age. I mean, I used to check out the boobs on the girls in my gym class when we showered, so I'd seen a lot of them, and these were really prominent.

The man and the boy both had boners. I mean, real hard-ons, pointing nearly straight up and ready to squirt! Bruce, the boy, had a slender and almost straight dick, but Hector's was very curved, the kind of "scimitar" dick that my gay friend Angelo had. But Hector's was much longer and fatter, at least eight inches. Maybe nine? When it became apparent that he was going to give me a welcoming fuck with that monster, I wondered if I could take a cock that large and curved.

We all got undressed, leaving our clothes in the car. We all exchanged what they called "Gregorio gropes," where everybody fondles each other's genitals. Actually, they were only doing that to us. They were giving each other tight hugs and French kisses, which took me aback. I noticed that the kids had green wristbands and the adults had gold ones. Louise told me that the kids had sexual experience, and the adults were Guides with advanced training. That's what the colors meant. They gave us black wristbands, so people would know that we were newcomers. Then Dick went off with the black woman, and Louise and George went off with the kids, and that left me with Hector.

We passed a large lawn area where people were laying out and getting tans and wanking each other. Wanking! Right out in public! It was just like Hard-on Beach, except that there was no actual fucking that I could see. And there were kids. Well, teenagers, actually. Hector stopped and pointed out a pair of them, who looked to be about fourteen or so, and we watched them. "That's Cory and Andy," he said. He stood behind me and hugged me lightly, putting one hand between my breasts and the other on my mons, with two fingers extending down to frame my pussy. He was my height, with chest hair that ran straight down his belly from his neck to his crotch in an unbroken line, and I felt that hair on my back as he hugged. I also felt his hard cock pressed against me, its underside separating my ass cheeks.

The girl had on a green wristband, and the boy a red one. That confused me, because Louise had told me that green bands were for sexually active adults, and red ones for virgins. Maybe Cory was older than she looked. She looked just like I had looked like when I was fourteen ... slim, dark hair, pretty much titless except for prominent nips, just like the ones that Mandy had. But where I had been a naive virgin then who had never seen a penis, she was obviously totally familiar with sex. She was stroking the boy's cock slowly and teasingly as she finger-fucked herself, her middle finger dipping in and out of her nearly hairless cunt. Suddenly the boy shuddered, and a stream of cum shot out from his cock, arced in the air and splattered on her belly. Then they laughed and hugged each other.

I was transfixed at the sight. I was also getting turned on, and Hector knew it. Maybe it was because he felt my heart beating faster, or because I leaned back to increase my contact with him. Or maybe he just sensed the difference in my muscle tone. Gold-band guys and gals can do that, I learned later. It's part of their training. I turned around and felt his cock pressing against my belly as we hugged. He kissed me, and I sort of melted into his arms. This was going to be all right, I decided.

He led me to a cabin with two bedrooms. That bedroom door on the left was closed, so he took the one on the right. It had a king-size bed. He turned down the covers and lay on the bed with his legs spread and his cock pointing up. "You are new here, cara mia," he said. "So just think of me as your fuck toy. Do with me what you wish."

I smiled and straddled him, and stroked that cock. "I'm not sure I can fit this inside me," I confessed. I was really worried about that. Another well-hung guy had fucked me once, and it really hurt when his long cock hit my cervix. But Hector was a Guide, meaning that he'd had advanced training in sex. He must know about that, I reminded myself.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.