Ellen - Cover

Ellen

Copyright© 2014 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ellen offers her brother, Joe, and afternoon snack, at her bursting breast.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Clergy   Public Sex  

Later that evening Ellen asked Joe if he wanted to go for ice cream. She invited her Mother but knew she wouldn't go. Ellen drove him to the local Dairy Queen and they ordered vanilla ice cream cones. Ellen drove them to a local park and parked under an oak tree in the corner of the lot. She killed the lights and they sat in the darkness eating their ice cream cones.

"Joe, have we gone too far?" Ellen asked.

"You mean with the sex?" Joe replied.

"Yeah, we haven't had intercourse, but we're getting close." She reached over and brushed a lock of his hair. "I've enjoyed what we've done."

"Ellen, I never dreamed that we would have any experiences like we've had." Licking his cone.

"Joe, I never thought so either, but we're getting very close to crossing a line that may change us forever." She ran a finger around his ear.

"Do you want to go over the line, Sis?"

"To be honest. I do. I want to go all the way with you. It's been over a year for me, and I want it very much. And I want it to be with you." She said softly.

"What would Mom think if she caught us?" Joe asked with concern.

"I don't know. She might freak. It's been so many years since Dad left us. I wonder if she's ever thought about being with another man." Ellen wondered.

Joe popped the last of the cone in his mouth. "So what do we do to keep Mom from finding out?"

"We need to only do it when she's not around or we can get out of the house." Ellen tossed the rest of her cone out the window.

"But, she's home all the time." Joe protested. "Except for the hour after school before she gets home from work."

"We can use that time for now. But we need to be careful anyway." Ellen said. "We are out of the house right now." She put her hand on his shoulder.

Joe looked into her eyes. He leaned forward and kissed his older sister. She pushed her tongue into his mouth. The kiss grew heated and their tongues wrestled. Their bodies moved together and they embraced each other. The kiss stretched on. The panting grew audible in the car. Joe kissed down Ellen's chest. She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it apart. Joe licked the top of her breast. She pulled the snap on her nursing cup and pulled it down allowing Joe to suckle and drink from her full teat.

Ellen moaned as he chewed on the nipple with his teeth as he drank her sweet milk. Ellen shed her blouse and unhooked her bra and tossed them to the floor. Joe's hands cupped her breasts as he moved back and forth taking a swallow from each breast.

Ellen dropped her hand to Joe's crotch and rubbed his erection. She held Joe's head to her tit and tried to open his pants. "Joe, take your dick out."

Joe sat up and opened his pants and pushed them down to his knees. Ellen gripped his cock and stroked it. Leaning over she licked the head and then opened her lips and sucked it into her mouth. She slid her lips down the shaft rubbing her tongue over the hot skin.

"Oh God, Ellen! This is so hot! Suck my cock, Sis! Oh yes!" Joe sputtered.

Ellen fondled Joe's balls as she gave her young brother a blow job. She had forgotten how much she loved sucking cock and how much she loved the taste of cum.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.