Sluts a Love Story - Cover

Sluts a Love Story

Copyright© 2014 by Bobby Walters

Chapter 1

Wife-Sharing Sex Story: Chapter 1 - 

Todd is a successful businessman. Annie, his wife, is a kindergarten teacher with a Master's Degree in Education. She is bright, beautiful, and passionate. Their life together is everything she had ever dreamed of, but Todd wants more. His fantasy is to watch her with other men, but Annie is adamant that she remain monogamous. Undeterred, Todd chips away at her resolve until, finally, she agrees to explore her sexuality outside their marriage.

Caution: This Wife-Sharing Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

ANNIE'S STORY:

I am a petite blond. I am, also, a kindergarten teacher with a Master's degree in Education. I am 36 years old but can pass for 20. I often get proofed at bars. I think that I am a "Plain Jane" but I have been told, countless times, by both men and women, that I am beautiful and "hot" and that my body is "to die for". Whether these descriptions are valid, or not, is not the subject of this story. Suffice it to say that my face and body have not been detrimental in attracting men and women. On the contrary, the toughest part of my evening is deciding which suitor to invite back to my home for an evening of sexual pleasures.

The details are unimportant, but I discovered that I was fascinated with sex from an early age. Even though I was a late bloomer, mostly attributable to my strict upbringing, I began pleasuring myself before my teen years and always enjoyed very intense orgasms. My mind would fantasize about different lovers and positions and sometimes, I must admit, kinky acts. My lack of self worth and confidence kept me, mostly, on the sidelines. I was very shy, growing up. I still am. It wasn't until after I graduated from university that I began my sexual sojourn. I had many lovers and always enjoyed multiple orgasms. Sometimes, I would fuck two or three different lovers in one evening, flitting from one bed to the next like a bee sucking honey from a blossom. I loved sex, and my new-found liberation freed me to enjoy sexual delights uninhibited by guilt. I never suffered from a lack of suitors nor was I afraid to try different positions with each. I embraced every experience like a child at Christmas.

It wasn't until I met Todd, my husband, that I experienced love and sex all in one package. I met him at a bar where I used to line dance with my girlfriend, Christine. I fell for him immediately. He would watch me dance and then invite Christine and I to his table for a drink. Todd owned a dealership in my town. He was quite successful. He was also married, and I really didn't want to get caught in the middle, so our relationship remained strictly platonic. His marriage was falling apart but I was adamant that I would only admire him at arm's length.

One evening, Christine had to beg off dancing so I went solo. Todd was there and he offered to drive me home. I gladly accepted. He drove me to my house and I invited him in for a nightcap. He was the perfect gentleman and left after finishing his drink. He told me, later, that it took all of his will power to restrain himself from making a pass.

Todd was smitten with me, and I him. He was so sweet. Christine had mentioned to him that my birthday was fast approaching, so Todd went out and bought a present for me. When my car needed some work, Todd arranged to have it painted at a greatly reduced price and even loaned me a vehicle while mine was in the shop. He, even, picked up my car and drove it to the bar so we could exchange vehicles. I was studying for my Masters degree, at the time, plus working two jobs, so his thoughtfulness was greatly appreciated. That night, at the bar, I asked Todd if we could talk, privately. After line-dancing ended, he followed me to the waterfront park. I hopped in his car and we chatted for a few minutes. Todd took my hand and told me that he liked me, a lot, more than he should. I replied in kind. I was a little tipsy and I started to flirt with him. I sat on his lap and ground my ass into his crotch. We started kissing and I allowed him to fondle my breasts. I admit that I was becoming very wet. I loved him and wanted, desperately, to have him. After a few minutes of teasing and kissing, I unbuttoned my blouse, and took off my bra. Todd began sucking on my titties and gently pinching my nipples. I was so horny. However, my resolve returned and I, abruptly, freed myself from his embrace and put my blouse back on. I told him that I cared deeply for him, too, but did not want to be the "other woman". He promised to leave his already-crumbling marriage and return to me. I promised to wait.

Within a month, Todd had moved in with me. The sex was so much more heightened by the fact that we loved each other. I was so happy. I had left my promiscuous life behind, or so I thought, and was content to fuck Todd for the rest of my life. He was a very good lover. We fucked every day. I would cum continuously and would bring Todd to several orgasms each session. Life was good. I would awake first, since my job dictated that I start my day earlier. I would kiss him good morning and slide down and begin sucking his cock. As soon as he was hard, I would mount him and ride him for several minutes. He had a beautiful cock. It was 5" long, uncircumcised, and quite thick. I had experienced many cocks and Todd's ranked right up there with the best. After he came, I would shower and leave for work. Todd owned a car dealership and, after school, I would sometimes visit him. He would close the door to his office and we would fuck for an hour or more. I could not get enough. I love the sensation of a good hard cock in my cunt. I don't particularly like, nor enjoy, foreplay. As soon as I have my lovers hard, I want them inside me and I want them to fuck me for hours on end. I cum as soon as I feel them penetrate my pussy and I cum continuously throughout the session. Todd loved to go down on me and, occasionally, I would let him lick my pussy as a prelude to fucking. However, my clitoris was very sensitive and I would stop him after a few minutes and beg him to put his beautiful cock inside my very wet pussy; and he complied. He was a good lover.

I had always wanted to be a mother but, try as we might, I could not get pregnant. We tried in vitro. We were both examined. We were told that there was nothing wrong but, still, we could not conceive. We would travel two hours each way, twice a month, to a fertility clinic with nothing to show for our efforts but a gas receipt. The doctors were baffled. I was very upset. I thought that it was me but everything was, supposedly, normal. Todd's sperm count was good, too. Just one of life's mysteries, I guess. However, life goes on and so did ours. Todd's business was booming and I was enjoying all of the little bundles of joy that I taught each day.

One evening, after five years of marriage, we were cuddling after fucking when, out of the blue, Todd asked me if I would consider fucking another man while he watched. I was shocked. I thought that the honeymoon was over and that he had grown tired of me. I was very upset, almost inconsolable. Todd held me tightly and promised his undying love. He assured me that he loved me deeply and that me fucking other men would only turn him on more. I feared that he would get jealous and leave or start loving me less. We talked a bit, fucked some more and fell asleep. The next morning, I sucked his cock like a woman possessed. I wanted him to love me and stop this talk of extra marital sex. He squirted some cum in my mouth and I swallowed, greedily. I mounted him and we fucked and kissed for a long time. I told him over and over how much I loved him and he said that he loved me. I left for work.

Over the next few months, Todd would bring up the subject of a threesome, especially during our love making. One evening, he told me to pretend that I was fucking another man. He wanted me to describe to him what I would do. He was deep inside me and I was cumming so hard that I was almost delirious. I started to describe one of the parents at work. He was a very tall, good looking man and I had fantasized about fucking him. I told Todd, in great detail, how I would approach this parent, invite him home, and treat him to a slow strip tease. I said that I would drop to my knees, unbutton his fly and start sucking his cock. At this point, Todd let out a loud groan and came so hard that he collapsed on top of me. I had never seen him cum so violently. He told me that my story had turned him on and brought him to a "the best climax" of his life. He asked me if it had excited me, as well. I had to admit that the experience was rather erotic. However, I explained that there was a tremendous difference between fantasy and reality, and that I wouldn't want to spoil our great relationship. I said that there were so many variables to consider. Undeterred, Todd told me that he would love to watch me fuck other men. He said that we could go slowly. Just try it once and then see how we felt. If it wasn't good for both of us, then we would end it right then and there. He was so persuasive but, still, I had reservations. He asked me to think about it and I said I would.

After that, Todd began reading "Penthouse Letters", an adult magazine. He, especially, liked the stories of cuckolded husbands. We were lying in bed, one evening, and he asked me to read one of the stories to him. I did and I found myself becoming aroused. I enjoyed sex and the thought of introducing a new partner to our sessions did have an appeal. It would be new and exciting, I thought, but at what price? Todd remarked on my shallow breathing and asked if the story had "made me horny". I admitted that it had. He started playing with my very wet pussy and, before long, were fucking with a new-found intensity. All the while, Todd kept telling me how he would love to make his fantasy come true. When we finished, he asked me to give it some serious thought.

MATT AND ALISON

The next day, it was all that I could think about. I loved Todd so much and I was afraid of destroying what we had. However, I loved sex and introducing another lover into our lives, strictly for sex, might add a whole new dimension to our bedtime. I was so conflicted that I decided to file it away for future consideration. That afternoon, I visited Todd's dealership and happened to notice a new employee. When we were in his office, I asked Todd who the new guy was. He told me his name was Matt, a friend from the past, who needed work. I told Todd that I thought Matt was handsome, and he was; tall, dark, and incredibly good looking. That evening, Todd told me that he had invited Matt and his wife, Alison, to our house for drinks Friday night, four days hence. I found myself getting excited at the thought of seeing Matt socially.

That Friday, Matt and Alison arrived on schedule. We had some drinks and sat down to eat. The whole evening was filled with laughter and conversation. Matt and Alison were an interesting couple and we hit it off right away. I couldn't help but notice that Matt was paying particular attention to me and I, in turn, was flirting with him. The evening ended and Todd asked me for my thoughts. I had had quite a few drinks so I decided to be candid (in vino, veritas). I said that Matt had been paying attention to me all evening and that I had wondered what it would be like to fuck him. Todd's ears perked up and he asked if I was serious. I said yes but that it was just a fantasy, period. In bed, Todd asked me to describe fucking Matt. I told him that I would get him alone in the back shop at the dealership. I would wear something sexy and revealing and would invite his advances. I would take his hand and slip it down my pants to my pantyless cunt. I would ask him to finger fuck me for awhile and then I would unzip him, release his cock and jerk him off until he was hard. Once again, Todd let out a mighty roar and came inside me. He rolled off, spent. He told me to go for it if I wanted to fuck Matt. I promised to consider it. Todd's persistence over the past few months was beginning to erode my initial objections. I found myself becoming more and more aroused at the thought of fucking another man. And Matt was so damn good looking. I became wet just imagining the possibilities.

However, life intervened and we didn't speak of it again for several weeks. Then, one evening, Todd told me that he had invited Matt and Alison over for drinks that Friday night. He told me to do whatever I wanted and assured me that he loved me and that nothing I did would detract from that. That Friday, we were all sitting around having some drinks when Matt and Alison announced that they would have to cut it short as they were meeting some friends, later that evening, at a popular bar in our town. I was somewhat insulted since we had expected them to stay for the evening. "At the very least", I thought, "they could have invited us to join them". With a tinge of disappointment in my voice, I asked who they were meeting. Matt, noticing that I was upset, explained that Alison and he were part of a swingers' club and that the couple were from another town. They had met them online and this was their first rendezvous. Matt apologized for cutting our evening short and promised to spend the entire night with us next time. Todd suggested the following Friday and we all agreed.

After they left, Todd asked me what I thought and I told him that I was still unsure. Then Todd, in a stroke of brilliance, told me that, perhaps, Matt could impregnate me. He said that Matt would cum inside me and maybe, just maybe, his sperm would fertilize my egg. That was the clincher, for me. A chance, however remote, that I may get pregnant tipped the scales and I told Todd that I would be willing to try it with Matt. Todd became very aroused and fucked me 'til the wee hours. Having made up my mind, I was looking forward to the next evening. I was also a little nervous about being with another man. I had nor dallied with anyone, other than Todd, for almost 5 years and I didn't know if I would be exciting enough for Matt, him being a swinger and all. I relayed my fears to Todd and he just laughed and assured me that Matt was really looking forward to fucking me. I asked him how he was so sure and he said that Matt had told him how beautiful and sexy I was. I smiled and started to look forward to our rendezvous. However, we still had to break the ice with Todd and Alison. They had not agreed to anything, nor had we suggested a tryst. Friday night would be strictly exploratory to see if a connection was possible. Todd had suggested that we bring up the subject and see where it led.

Friday evening arrived, finally, and I was a bundle of nerves. I was intrigued but I was anxious. My marriage, my happiness, my life, were all on the line. Despite Todd's assurances, I still felt that he would become jealous and leave me. However, the die was cast. Matt and Alison arrived on time and we proceeded to down several shots of courage. With heart in mouth, I asked Alison what she thought of swinging. Alison was very enthusiastic. She told me how watching Matt fuck another woman was a tremendous turn-on for her. She also liked to fuck other men but, and this was totally unexpected, she told me that she liked "interacting" with other women, as well. If I wasn't sitting down, my knees would have given out and I would have fallen to the floor. I had never, ever, considered that I may have to pleasure Alison, too. This would require further thought. Alison proceeded to tell me that, even though on-line couples described themselves as "attractive", very few were.

"Do you think I'm attractive?", I asked.

Immediately, and in unison, they said, "Annie, you are very attractive."

"Have you considered swinging?", Alison inquired.

"Todd's biggest fantasy is to watch me fuck another man.", I explained. "I have, also, been trying to get pregnant with no success."

Alison then asked me, "Would like to try some of Matt's sperm?"

I was feeling very drunk, by then and, turning to Matt, asked him, "Would you be willing to supply me with your seed, and not with a turkey baster?"

Matt grinned ear to ear and said, "I would die to do it."

There, the ice was broken. We had a few more drinks and enjoyed some ribald conversation. Before they left, we all agreed to experiment with the idea the following evening, Saturday, at our house. In bed that night, Todd was a man possessed. He was afraid that I would "chicken out" at the last minute. I assured him that I was "hot" for Matt's cock and he came immediately. I was so aroused at the thought of fucking Matt that I had a big O and then fell asleep.

The next day, I was excited to put our plan in action. I showered thoroughly. I shaved my pussy and ass, leaving just a little tuft above my cunt. I decided to wear my leather pants and a sheer red blouse. Todd had purchased a lacy bra and panty set for me to wear and I put them on. I was so nervous, but so excited. Todd just walked around the house grinning like a Cheshire cat. He sported a boner all day. I wanted him to fuck me but he declined, WHAT!!? He had never done that before. He said that he wanted Matt to enjoy my charms unspoiled. I was so damn horny but I agreed to await Matt's arrival.

Once we were all together, and had consumed enough drinks, we decided to meet separately, Matt and I in the TV room and Alison and Todd up in the loft. We parted ways and I watched Todd, hand in hand with Alison, ascend to the loft. I turned to Matt, took him by the hand, and led him to the TV room. That's when I got the jitters. Matt commented on my nervousness and told me that we would go slowly. We sat on the leather sofa and talked for a long while. I was so afraid but Matt was such a gentleman. He waited for me to make the first move. After a half hour, I leaned over and kissed Matt, my first kiss, other than Todd's, in five years. It was delicious. He slid his tongue in my mouth and I sucked on it greedily. He started fondling my tits and I began to groan and pant like a little slut. I stood up and unbuttoned my blouse. Matt gasped and told me how beautiful I was and how "hot" my body was. I sat next to him, again, and continued to kiss him. He reached behind me and undid my bra and dropped it to the floor. He let out a little gasp and just gazed at my titties. He said that they were beautiful and he started to fondle them and pinch my nipples. I responded by sticking my tongue in his mouth and moaning. It was so wonderful and naughty and I knew that I was hooked. I found his fly and unzipped it. I reached inside his pants and began to jerk him off. What a gorgeous cock. About 7 inches long and so thick around. I was wet and we hadn't even progressed past first base.

Unfortunately, Todd and Alison had finished, and we heard her descending the stairs. I looked at the time and, unbelievably, a full hour had elapsed from the time we had parted. Alison entered the room and Matt did himself up while I put my blouse back on. Alison complimented me on my nice tits. I thanked her and, when Matt and I were presentable, walked them to the door. It was a nice introduction to swinging, for me. I had been so horny, but Matt had been so patient that I knew the next time there would be no hesitation. For better or worse, Todd had opened a door and I had closed it behind me. There was no going back. I didn't realize how how appealing it would be, for me, to fuck other men, and I was determined to go all the way next time.

In my reverie, I had completely forgotten that Todd was still in the loft. I hurried upstairs, bra in hand, smiling. When I reached the loft, Todd was naked and laying on the bed. He told me that Alison was a wild woman.

"As soon as we got to the room, Alison started kissing and undressing me.", he said. "I responded by undressing her. When we were both down to our undies, we got in bed and Alison, immediately, reached inside my jockeys and started jerking me off. I undid her bra and started sucking and feeling her tits. She told me to finger-fuck her and kiss her nipples which I did. After a few minutes, she shrieked and squirted all over my hand and bed sheets."

I felt the sheets and was amazed at how drenched they were. Todd then asked me how it went with Matt and I told him my story. He was pissed that I hadn't fucked Matt but I assured him that I would next time.

On Monday, I called the dealership and asked to speak to Matt. I told him how much I liked him and asked if he and Alison would be free Friday night. I told him that my inhibitions were gone and that I would do whatever he wanted. He said that he would talk to Alison and get back to me. He called back, almost immediately, and said that Friday would be fine but that he wanted to be alone with me and Alison the first time. My heart skipped a beat. I didn't know how I felt about a threesome with another woman, but I agreed to his condition. That evening, I told Todd about our arrangement but left out the part about him being excluded. Todd was very excited. I felt badly, but he had started this and I was hooked. I was going to be as dirty as I wanted to be without any guilt and that meant Todd was not invited.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.