Friday Five O'Clock Club - Cover

Friday Five O'Clock Club

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Chapter 5: Saturday Night Blue Balls

True Sex Story: Chapter 5: Saturday Night Blue Balls - On Friday at five, I got together with my buddy Bill to get high. Across the street, Kathy, Laura and Susan got together to do the same, but they went one step more, they scratched that special itch. After taking the edge off their libidos, they went out to hunt. Kathy caught me first, then it was Laura, then Susan.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   True Story   Cheating   Revenge   Incest  

Days later, the three of us still sweetly glow from our revenge fuck. I saw Laura and Susan, waiting for coffee on campus. They both flashed me 'cat that ate the canary' grins. They giggled randomly. Or maybe it was just their joyful echo of Kitty's satisfaction. At least that's what Laura and Susan say when Kathy was around.

Laura came to tell me what was going on, while I worked at my Lab Assistant job, Thursday afternoon. It was quiet and we found a private place to talk.

Laura started the conversation with a kiss, then said, "I've been very careful with Kathy. Wednesday before dinner I asked her about her flute night with John and the band. She just said he got too fucked up to drive her home so she stayed overnight. Kathy never dared to ask me about my threat to fuck you."

Laura sat in my lap and played with my ears, while she told me, "Wednesday evening, I got Kathy to talk about sex. I was actually trying to get Kathy in bed for some personal pleasure. The irony of fucking Kathy after our Tuesday night three-way was just too sweet. Besides I was horny."

"As a warm up, I sweet talked her. I told her she was looking very good recently. It must be the results of good sex. " Laura explained as she verbally replayed the scene with Kathy, "Then I said, Since I'm not get'n any dick, how 'bout some stinky finger. Please, Kathy. Please. Please. That fuckin' cat is getting more sex than me. I wheedled Kathy with little sexy touches guaranteed to fire her up." Laura stage whined to me, "Come on I'm not getting any, I need something. Help me rub one out. Kathy fell for it."

"Naked together, we got to frotting. Kisses and effleurage put juices in motion. I whined into Kathy's ear, Give it up, tell me about sex with your guys. I need some vicarious dick to help me over."

Laura described her confusion when Kathy said, "Dave really gets me off. He makes me cum such a long time, but I can't stay away from John."

"Why?"

"I dunno. He treats me mean, calls me a whore." whined Kathy, so Laura said.

Laura said, "I understand the visual attraction, John is tall, dark, and tattooed. A bad boy, but not a friend."

"He fucks me for his own satisfaction, then leaves me hanging." Kathy complained. "Then she shrugging and turned away from me."

Laura said, "I won't leave you hanging, as I put the power to Kathy's clit. I shut Kathy up with a liplock as we helped each other over the rainbow."

Laura concluded by saying, "It's got to be low self esteem or some shit like that. Maybe she feels she doesn't deserve a good guy. Anyway, I managed enough distraction so Kathy didn't pester me or Susan about our well fucked glow. Speaking of that glow. I'm gonna need a wind up again soon."

That Thursday, late in the evening, Kathy showed up on my doorstep shame faced. She asked if she could come in. "I left the iron on and burned a big hole in the ironing board. The house is full of smoke. Susan and Laura yelled at me. Told me I was stupid. I could have burned the house down." She was near tears.

Kathy didn't say anything about Tuesday.

As soon as she brought her bike inside and the door was closed, she was all over me. Arms around my neck, tongue Frenching deep. I thought, she doesn't smell of smokey smoke, she smells of shampoo, perfume, and the musk of a sexually aroused woman. Kathy was wearing a light cotton spaghetti strap summer dress without a bra, a sexy dress I'd never seen before.

"I want to go to bed right now." she announced, heading upstairs, pulling me by the hand.

On the way she was unbuttoning her dress and by the time she was in my room with the door closed she was shedding the top, shaking it down her legs. She didn't have any panties on either. Her dark brunette hair matching the short hairs of her sex. She twisted her hips nervously, flashing full lips as she pulled up on my t-shirt.

My clothes were off in seconds. We tested how close we could pull our bodies together while standing. I could feel her wetness running down her legs.

It became obvious that my boner was keeping us apart. She knew just the place to put it so it wouldn't be in the way.

Kathy's tall. Her long legs make for a tall pussy. My cock socketed smoothly right up into her wetness with a single stroke as we stood flat footed facing each other. Her arms wrap tightly round my back. A lip-lock completed her coital clench on me.

Breaking her kiss, she playfully pushed my ass onto the bed. The push jerked my cock from her body, leaving it vibrating in the air. It wasn't naked long as she took it into her mouth for a deep suck. Buried in her mouth with lips around my root, she swallows and humm. My fat dick throbs with excitement. Three times she bobs and hums. My body arched to follow her mouth.

Then in a flash, she vaulted to mount me. With one smooth stroke my dick was back in her vaginal squeeze. Deep into her, she crushed me with a surprisingly strong grip. Her bodies inner grip was frenzied madness as her hip strokes squeezed and stripped my cock like a milking machine. It felt like enough pressure to pop the end off of my dick. The tilt of her body rubbed the length of my cock against her clit. She rode top speed to her pleasure.

Brutal as it was, no man could resist the effect of a velvety smooth pussy working to strip cum from his dick. I thrust up into her, matching the passion of her rut. My hands first moved to her hips, as if in defense of my cock, then slid up to cup her beautiful breasts. They bounced in my hands from her efforts. Her frenzy continued, I pinched her hard standing nipples, pulling her titties to a point. In seconds she was screaming. Orgasmic spasms shook her. I pumped stroking. My body arched. I came, shooting up into her with a mighty jet of semen. The shots were so hard they seemed to lift her body.

This night was filled with passionate sex. Kathy continued her aggression. We go much longer than her normal 'do me once, then I'm done', kind of sex. It's like she is that other woman, the one who fucked me with crazy energy on the first night of our sexual relationship.

I talked with Kathy as we lay together. The conversation remained light and friendly. I played with her body as we talked. Tracing fantasy maps of faraway places on her skin. Teasing about exploration of mountains and valleys. She kissed me with lots of tongue. The deep fucking began again. She rode me, taking long strokes on my cock. I cradled her breasts, pinching her nipples. I called her, "Tall dark and beautiful." She came calling, "Dave, Dave."

In the morning we talked lovingly, making plans for later that day and on through the weekend.

It's Friday, there's a big party that night. She works Saturday morning. We agree on a Saturday evening date; dinner together, a flic. After the movie at the student union we have a romantic walk back to Kathy's place. Laura watched from the sidelines as the evening progressed. She pantomimed fucking behind Kathy's back.

Our Saturday night make-out session on the front porch couch went late. Kathy asked me to stay with her. Horny me, thinking of her. Thinking of Kathy's amazing sexual performance Thursday. Those thoughts continue amorously with Kathy as we undress each other for bed.

The hot humid day has rolled into a hot humid night, still in the 90's. All the windows were open. Fans try to blow the somewhat cooler night air into the room, over us.

Naked, together in her narrow twin bed, we kissed passionately. I fingered her flooding sex as our kisses go deep with tongues flicking. She stroked my cock. I caressed her nipples. She sighed as I nuzzled her neck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.