Band Geek Diary - Cover

Band Geek Diary

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Chapter 41: The End of the Year

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 41: The End of the Year - John Barnett, son of Billy and Lily from "Band Parents," is a freshman band geek. These are excerpts from his diary, recording his observations of life in a high school band and what he sees and understands of his parents' antics. John finds a girlfriend along the way, and some interesting things happen to him as the school year goes by.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

May 2

Becky and Katie picked me up just after nine this morning. While we were on the road back to the condo, Becky told me she needed us to help her pack up more stuff from the old house. She promised we would be done by lunch.

“I’ll let you two have your time this afternoon,” she said, “but I want to get as much of our small personal stuff packed up as I can before lunch. We’re going to pack up all the bedding and linens from the bedrooms now that the house is under contract and it doesn’t have to be set up for showing. We also have some winter clothes that need moved, plus some other odds and ends. At this point there’s not much reason to take it over to the storage unit, so we’ll leave the boxes there, but there are a few things I want to take to the condo.”

When we pulled up in front of their old house, Becky let us in and then went next door to see Mrs. Bray and let her know we were going to be there for a couple of hours. Katie and I went to her old room and started pulling the covers off her bed. She folded up the blanket and duvet while I taped up a box to put them in. We weren’t sure if the sheets on the bed needed washed or not, so we left them in place until Becky could tell us what to do there. Katie’s closet and dresser still had some winter clothes, so we taped up a box for the stuff in her dresser and a wardrobe box for the stuff on hangers. Katie was telling me which boxes to use, so I guess Becky had gone over the plan with her.

“I’d like to make love in here one more time,” Katie sighed, “but there’s no time.”

“Same here,” I nodded. “Lots of memories in this room.”

“Oh, well,” Katie giggled, “I’ll still have the bed when we move into the new house.”

“There is that,” I laughed. “We’ll have to make sure we make lots of new memories.”

Becky came up the stairs and found us packing stuff. We asked her about the sheets and she told us to stuff them in one of the pillow cases and she’d take them back to the condo to wash them. She was happy with the work we’d already accomplished in Katie’s room, so she left Katie in there to finish. Becky took me into the master bedroom. I stopped just inside the door, overcome by memories for a second, since this was the first time I’d been in this room since Becky called off the sex lessons she’d been giving me.

Becky sensed my hesitation, I guess, or maybe she had the same flood of memories, because she stopped in her tracks, too. After a minute, she looked at me and quietly asked, “Memories?”

“Yeah,” I sighed. “All good ones, though. Let’s get this packed up.”

That was all we said about it, though it was a bit of a wrench to pull the sheets and blankets off the bed where I’d lost my virginity, knowing I wouldn’t ever be in that bed again with Becky. We wouldn’t be making any new memories the way Katie and I planned to after the move. I sighed internally. Life goes on.

We went through the rest of the rooms the same way, packing up knickknacks and stuff, taking pictures off the walls and getting them into boxes. Only a few of the things we packed went in the car for the trip to either the storage unit or the condo. Becky said we could just leave the boxes in the rooms where we packed them. She gave us markers to write which room they were from and what was in them. The biggest bunch of boxes was books from Becky’s home office. Her computer stuff was already at the condo so she could work there if she needed to.

We finished right before noon, carrying a few boxes and the bit of laundry out to Becky’s car. She went next door to tell Mrs. Bray we were leaving and then made sure the door was locked so we could leave. She stopped at the storage unit and I moved a couple of boxes in there for her, then we went on to the condo. I grabbed the hand truck for the few boxes we’d brought, Becky and Katie grabbed the sheets and other things we needed to wash, and we were on the elevator, though the lobby and up to the condo in no time. We put everything where she wanted it to go and then we went back downstairs and out the front door. This time, we went to a different restaurant for lunch.

The deli was probably better than this place, but that’s not to say this wasn’t a great place to eat. I’ll try and remember it if I’m downtown with one or more of my parents in the future. Becky told us she felt happy about where she was on getting things ready to move. They’d be able to move into the new house starting June 1 but the people buying the old house wouldn’t get possession until June 5, so she had time to get everything moved and a cleaning crew to polish the house from top to bottom.

When we walked back to the condo building, Katie and I went up the elevator to the condo and Becky went down to the garage, telling us she was going to get a manicure and then go shopping for a few hours. She reminded Katie to wash the sheets we’d taken off the beds.

Upstairs, we started the first load of sheets in the washer and decided to have a shower because we felt sticky from the work we’d done at the house this morning. Showering with Katie is one of my favorite things, especially when she soaps up my cock and balls, rinses them well and goes down on me. I quickly fed her the first load of cum for the day while she was on her knees under the spray and she fed some of it back to me when she stood up. Then we finished washing, rinsing and drying so we could continue the fun in Katie’s bed.

I urged Katie to lie back with her butt at the edge of the bed, then I knelt down between her thighs and put my tongue to work on her pussy. It was as clean as it was the first time I ate it and it took a few licks to begin smelling and tasty girl instead of just freshly washed skin. I thought back to that day in December when I first put my tongue in Becky’s pussy and how much I’d worried about tasting pee. The next week, Katie had even been more worried about it and had practically scrubbed herself raw trying to make sure she was clean enough. Neither of us was worried about it after that, though. These days, Katie only worries about being clean enough when her period’s recently finished.

I was enjoying eating Katie’s pussy as a form of foreplay. Lately, oral sex has been mostly as a form of cleaning each other up between rounds of intercourse. Not that I mind it, even drinking up my own jism from Katie’s freshly fucked pussy, but I still like to just eat my girlfriend’s pussy now and then. Today was a chance to do that, since my cock was still recovering from the blowjob she’d given me in the shower, plus it’s a way to be sure she could replenish the juices that had washed away in the shower.

It didn’t take very long before all that was accomplished. My hard-on was at full strength and Katie was as juicy as ever within just a few minutes. I stayed down there, lapping up the tasty fluids from her opening, until she came. After that, she needed me inside her and pulled me up for a kiss.

We took a second to rearrange ourselves on the bed and then Katie pulled me on top of her, took my hard cock in hand and guided me into her pussy. I slid in easily, which was part of the reason I’d taken the time to go down on her. The rest of the reason was a little selfish. I just like to eat her pussy.

Katie wrapped her legs around mine, crossing her ankles behind my knees to hold me in place, even though I had no plans to go anywhere but about six inches back and forth. Her hands on my butt set the pace and depth she wanted. Since I had already cum once, I didn’t feel the same kind of urgency as Katie. I, personally, could have taken things a little slower, but she wanted a harder pounding. It was faster and harder than what might be considered purely romantic lovemaking, but there was enough kissing and caressing to keep it from being merely a good fucking.

I can last a long time after I’ve already cum once and I think Katie wanted me to give it to her hard and fast for a long time. I still had to pace myself so I didn’t go off too soon. Katie’s climaxes can sometimes be difficult to get through without joining her in the pleasure. I did manage to push her through four orgasms that seemed to be fairly big ones but I knew I couldn’t last when she started building up to the fifth one. I almost got there before she did, anyway. As Katie started tensing up just ahead of her climax, I could feel my balls getting tight and the urge to go off got really intense. Just when I could feel her walls squeezing my dick as she came, I unloaded deep inside her pussy.

Since I was on top, I climbed over Katie and turned around, dangling my spent and sticky cock in her face while I bent down to slurp up our combined juices. While I lapped up the creampie pouring from Katie’s vagina, she was eagerly cleaning all the juices on my cock and balls. While I treated her to a couple more orgasms that squeezed more goo from her center, she coaxed me back to hardness. Yeah, it doesn’t take a lot of coaxing to get a fifteen-year-old guy hard even for the third time.

“I think we’re both clean enough,” Katie giggled as she swatted my butt. “Lay down. I need you inside me again.”

I stretched out, as ordered, and Katie rolled onto me. She didn’t sit up to ride, so getting my cock lined up with her pussy was mostly a matter of wiggling around until we got things where we wanted them to be. Stretched out on top of me like this, Katie’s movements were limited some. Any in-and-out motions were up to me, while Katie supplied most of the side-to-side moves by squirming. She also used her internal muscles to massage me.

It felt like sex, this time, was mostly about kissing. I like kissing Katie, so it was all good, sweet, tender and loving. With such gentle action and tenderness, it lasted for a long time. Katie, who climaxes easily, was having an orgasm every few minutes from the way her clit was rubbing against the base of my cock and the resulting contractions made it very pleasant for me. I was building up to come again, yes, but building so slowly that when I finally did cum it was almost a surprise.

After I’d pumped what little cum remained in my balls into Katie’s pussy, we lay there and kissed until my limp dick finally fell out of her with a plop. Katie rolled off me at that point and sucked our combined juices off me. There wasn’t any life left in my cock at that moment, so she pulled the covers up over us and we cuddled in her bed until Becky came to check on us.

It was almost time for me to go home. I hadn’t realized it was so late already. Katie and I reluctantly got out of bed. We showered together without playing too much and then got dressed. Becky was waiting for us in the kitchen, where she was making sure she had all the ingredients she needed for their dinner tonight.

We rode the elevator down to the lobby and then the other elevator down to the garage and piled in the car. Katie and I rode in the back, snuggled close together, while Becky drove. We all got out of the car and said goodbye, with a soft hug and cheek kisses for Becky and a kiss full of promise for Katie before I watched them drive away.

Mom and Dad weren’t home yet, but they arrived shortly after I got to my room after checking to see if they were home. They said hello to me on the way to their bedroom and I heard the shower start up right away. I’m pretty sure they were washing the Kowalskis off themselves and each other. They were out quick enough and Dad went straight to his office and shut the door while Mom went downstairs to start dinner. I gave her a while to get started and then wandered in to talk to her.

“Another Saturday with the Kowalskis?” I teased.

“Uh-huh,” she answered. “We really enjoy their company.”

“I bet,” I said. “I guess Dad is editing video right now?”

“He’ll want to watch it tonight,” Mom giggled, “so I apologize in advance for any noises coming from our bedroom.”

“I won’t mind,” I shrugged. “They’re happy noises.”

“Are you here to help me with dinner or are you just here to make me break one of your rules?” Mom said. “If you’re here to help, you can peel some potatoes. Otherwise, get out of my way.”

I peeled some potatoes and Mom and I talked about the end of the school year and what things were happening. I reminded her about my audition after school on Tuesday and she said she’d remind Dad that I’d need a later ride. She’d also check with Becky to see if it was okay for Katie to stay while I auditioned.

“It should be fine,” I told her. “Mr. J won’t mind and I’m sure the band room will be full of other people with auditions that afternoon.”

“I’ll still check,” Mom insisted. “She may want to pick her up, or your Dad might have to make two trips. It won’t be a problem however it goes.”

I felt pretty good about the audition and I was even less worried about any of my finals and the state achievement tests we had to take. School was easy enough this year that I had a good enough grade point average to put me on the honor roll. Katie was right there with me. I may end up in some honors classes next year because of it and maybe even some AP classes in my Junior and Senior years. Those could get me some college credit if I do well on the exams for them. We’ll see what happens.

I hung around and talked to Mom while she cooked. I even set the table for her. She had to go retrieve Dad from his office. Those videos must be pretty good if they’re keeping him locked in his office like that. During dinner, the conversation was mostly a repeat of what Mom and I had talked about in the kitchen, with the exception of the bits about the Kowalskis and video. Dad said he had no problem with picking me up later on Tuesday after my audition and it wasn’t any issue to pick Katie up earlier if that’s what Becky wanted.

I guess Mom felt like my little bit of help while she was cooking was enough help out of me, so I escaped having to help her with the dishes. Back in my room, I made sure any homework I had for the weekend was done, which it was, and goofed around on my phone for a while. Nothing exciting was happening in my social media feeds, unless you get excited by cute cat videos, so I ended up reading some more fanfic stories for a while.

Katie and I texted back and forth at bedtime and that was the end of my day. Mom and Dad were making happy noises in the bedroom but I was still satisfied enough from my afternoon with Katie that I didn’t feel the need to join in and mess up one of my socks.

May 3

Sunday was pretty dead other than when Becky and Katie came over. Katie and I managed another quickie in my bedroom before dinner and, as we usually do when she doesn’t want my stuff running down her leg, she had me finish in her mouth. She saved some of it to share with me in a kiss. After we cleaned up from that, we made out on my bed for a while.

During dinner, Becky let us know that all the closings were set for the sale of their old house and the purchase of the new one. They were a week apart, with the purchase a week before the sale, giving her time to have all their stuff moved into the new house and have the old one cleaned from top to bottom for the new owners. Arrangements were made for when I have my audition on Tuesday. Becky said Katie could hang out in the band room while I auditioned and then Dad could pick us both up at the same time. All I had to do was call when I was done.

We also got an update on the DNA donors and the crackpot pastor. They would both be facing trials, the DNA donors for attempted kidnapping and Pastor Wilkins for a long list of things including attempted domestic terrorism. Becky said that Roger’s parents have been keeping her up to date on the gossip in her hometown. A lot of former members of Wilkins’ church have come forward to say what an awful beast of a person he was.

Unfortunately, Katie and Becky had to go straight home after dinner. Katie still had a paper to finish for her history class. I have a different teacher and he hadn’t assigned us a paper. I walked the ladies out and said my goodbyes by the car, then watched them drive away before I came in and went back up to my room.

I read a chapter we were assigned in English so it would be fresh in my mind on Monday and then gave it up for the night. Katie’s good night text actually woke me up. She had worked a long time on her paper but was finally done.

May 8

We’ve had auditions after school the past couple of weeks for our placement in next year’s bands. That included the eighth graders who would be joining the band next year as Freshmen. My audition was last Tuesday and I felt pretty good about it. Katie’s audition was yesterday and she felt like she did great, too. She was going to be the only oboist in the school, now, so I think her audition was just to reassure Mr. J that Katie was good enough to move up to Wind Symphony. We don’t have any other oboes coming in from the middle school bands, so he was looking for a volunteer from the clarinet section to take on the oboe in Concert Band. I think he found a girl from one of the middle schools that was willing to switch instruments.

Katie said she had originally played the clarinet and switched to oboe in middle school. She told me the instruments had some similarities but also some crazy differences. “There are some fingering differences but the biggest adjustment you have to make is the embouchure changes because of the double reed,” she said. “It’s like a tuba player trying to play your French Horn.”

“Aside from the size of the mouthpiece, that’d be a hard switch, anyway,” I laughed. “The French Horn is left-handed. You do all the fingering with the right hand on the other brass.”

Mr. J let us know the results during class today. With Anna Jones and Kirk Brownlee both graduating from the Wind Symphony horn section, it left two chairs open and I ended up with second chair behind Claire MacDougal, who’s going to be a senior next year. Song-Lee Bae, who was second chair behind me in Concert Band is third chair. Song-Lee, who prefers to be called Sonny, will be a junior next year. He’s a nice guy, a really quiet and studious second generation Korean-American. We gained three French horns from the middle school, so there will be four horns in the Concert Band next year.

Mr. J also let me know he was going to make me drill leader for the mellophones when band camp starts in August. Claire is happy being the section’s music leader but didn’t feel confident about the marching part. I’m not too sure about taking on the leadership role, myself, but Mr. J said he wouldn’t have even asked me if he didn’t think I could do it. He said he thought I marched pretty well, usually knew where my neighbors were supposed to be in the formations and he even said he noticed me helping other players get in the right places. He also pointed out that, despite me being only a sophomore next year, Claire and Sonny are the only other French Horns in the band who are older than me, and both of them have told Mr. J they would support me being the drill leader.

The new Wind Symphony will be rehearsing a couple of times next week because we’re playing for graduation. The only players we’d be missing are a couple of percussionists and a bassoon player. We have enough drummers to play the pieces we’re performing and missing one bassoon is probably more of a blessing than anything. Actually, I got to know a couple of the bassoon players who were in the pit with Katie. They were nice girls with a big sense of humor and even they used to joke about the bassoon. One of them told me about a PDQ Bach duet for tuba and bassoon, performed live, that has the comment after it, “You’d think the tuba would drown out the sound of the bassoon, but it doesn’t. Something else will have to be found!”

Oh, yeah, there’s also a trumpet player coming up from the eighth grade but that just means he won’t be there to join the fight over which one of them is the best. You know how trumpet players are.

May 13

Katie had a doctor appointment after school today, so Dad wasn’t going to pick me up. I walked home from school and discovered he was out of the house. When I peeked into his office there was a CD on his desk. Out of curiosity. I put it in the drive and it started playing automatically. When I saw it was the first video I’d discovered from that giant array of hard disks on his desk, the one with Abby trying on panties, I ran to my room and grabbed a jump drive to copy it to. I didn’t want to risk sitting at Dad’s desk too long in case he came home, so I copied it to the jump drive because it’s quicker, then I put the original disk back exactly how I found it.

I took the jump drive back to my room and locked the door. With the jump drive in my laptop and the earbuds in my ears, I hit play and there she was, Abby Kowalski, in just a bra, trying on panties from her mother’s dresser. Yes! This was the same clip I’d seen back in December and now I’ll have time to actually watch it. I’ll have to admit that Abby is pretty hot, even with clothes on, but the videos of her mostly naked just made her look sexier. There were several days of them, too, because Abby would be in a different bra, or even without a bra, or with her hair slightly different over time as the video ran. There were also date and time stamps down in the corner of the frame. There was sound but, at that point, it was only Abby commenting on how the panties looked on her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.