Band Geek Diary - Cover

Band Geek Diary

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Chapter 39: April 18 - 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39: April 18 - 19 - John Barnett, son of Billy and Lily from "Band Parents," is a freshman band geek. These are excerpts from his diary, recording his observations of life in a high school band and what he sees and understands of his parents' antics. John finds a girlfriend along the way, and some interesting things happen to him as the school year goes by.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

April 18

Dad has been picking up Katie and me every day after school this week. On the plus side, we got to see each other a lot more. On the minus side, Dad was usually home and working in his office so we couldn’t do much with each other. We had a lot of homework to get through, too. That meant we spent most of our time at the dining room table with our books until we got it all done. After that, we could spend a little time making out on the couch. We had to keep it mild, but we could at least hear Dad coming down the stairs and get ourselves put back in order.

I woke up early on Saturday morning, horny and ready to spend the day with my girlfriend. From her good night text last night, I’m sure she was ready, too. Mom and Dad were still in bed when I got up, probably because they had been up late ‘playing’ the night before. That, too, was a reason for me to be horny. I can hear them going at it. My guess is they’re excited about having a Saturday to spend with the Kowalskis. Then again, they could just be horny. This past year or so has been like a second honeymoon or something. Even without factoring in the sex life they have with the Kowalskis they’ve been, as Abby put it about her parents, “So lovey-dovey it’s almost disgusting.” Still, it’s better to have sex-crazed parents than parents who are fighting. I just wish I didn’t have to listen to them when I’m already horny.

I had just sat down with a bowl of cereal and a glass of orange juice when Mom came into the kitchen. She came over and kissed my cheek before she started making coffee. She sat down across from me while she waited for it to brew.

“You’re up early,” she smirked. “Looking forward to a day with Katie?”

“You know I am, Mom,” I shrugged. “You don’t have to tease me about it.”

“I can’t help it,” she laughed. “You’re so cute when you blush.”

“Thanks,” I said as sarcastically as I could.

“I’m sorry,” she answered. “I bet having your dad around has cramped your style some. You can’t do much with him in the house, I’m sure.”

“I suppose it’s no different than any other kids our age have to live with,” I told her. “It’s just that we get to do so much more when we’re at Katie’s house, or when Dad’s gone and you’re here like a couple of weeks ago.”

“Hang in there, John,” Mom chuckled, “once the scare with the crazy folks is finished and Becky gets them moved into a new house, you’ll have plenty of chances to be with Katie.”

“Yeah, I know,” I nodded, “but it’s been a hard week.”

“I bet it’s been hard...” she smirked.

“Your coffee’s ready,” I said, trying to change the subject. “Go torture Dad.”

Mom was still laughing when she left the room with two mugs of coffee. “Be home in time for dinner tonight,” she called over her shoulder.

I finished my juice and cereal, rinsed out my bowl and glass, and went back up to my room to finish getting ready for the day with Katie at the downtown condo. Mom and Dad seemed to be having a round of morning fun to go with their coffee, so I went back downstairs to the living room to wait for my ride.

Becky and Katie were both there to pick me up this morning. Katie and I rode in the back, like we usually do, but we didn’t do a lot of kissing. I think we both were trying not to get carried away in front of Becky so we didn’t remind her of how Becky and I were no longer lovers.

On the way downtown to the condo where they were living temporarily, Becky told me about how her first date with Gary had gone the night before. She said they had gone out to eat at a nice restaurant and then to a quiet bar where they could talk and get to know each other better. He was, as she’d already said, thirty-five and divorced with no kids. His marriage right after college had only lasted two years and he’d stayed single after that. Becky had already told him she had been a teen mom and that her daughter was fifteen now. He was okay about the idea of instant family and said he was looking forward to meeting Katie if the two of them felt like it was going well between them.

“Is it going well?” I asked.

“It was a pretty nice first date,” Becky said, “but we’re certainly not to the point of picking out new curtains.”

When we arrived at the condo, Becky pulled into an underground parking garage where she had to enter a code to open the gate. As she navigated to her assigned parking space, she told me the building had a doorman and its own security service so that crazy people like the Garretts wouldn’t be able to get in.

“I stayed here while you two were on the band trip,” she said, “and I slept really well knowing I was safe in here. I haven’t felt really safe in the house since Pastor Wilkins was arrested.”

“I can understand that,” I said. “I just hope none of his congregation are crazy enough to take up where he failed.”

“Maybe the new house being in the foundation’s name will keep them from finding us,” Katie said. “I don’t know if the new neighbors will be as nosy as Mrs. Bray.”

We all shared a chuckle at that. Mrs. Bray was the neighborhood busybody who had called the police when Pastor Wilkins was trying to break into Becky’s house and plant a bomb. He was still being held by police. So were the Garretts, as far as I knew. Their clumsy amateur attempt to kidnap Katie was almost as scary as the pastor’s bomb.

Once we’d parked, Becky and Katie led me to an elevator that took us to the lobby of the building where we were greeted by a woman behind a desk. She already recognized Becky and Katie, so she waved them on toward the elevators with me following in their wake. We went up to the eighth floor and down a couple of doors to the condo.

Katie had told me about the condo a couple of weeks back because they had stayed there after Pastor Wilkins was arrested. This was my first time to visit it, though. It was, like she’d said, beautiful but smaller than their house. There were two big bedrooms, each with its own attached bathroom. The kitchen, living room and dining room were all one big space that was in between the two bedrooms. One entire wall of the condo was glass, giving a view to the North from every room.

After giving me a quick tour, Becky gave us each a kiss on the cheek, told us she’d be back with our lunch at noon and that she needed our help in the afternoon, packing up some more things to go in storage, and then was out the door. Katie took my hand and led me back to her bedroom. All the self-restraint Katie and I had been using in front of Becky was gone now. We kissed frantically while we scrambled to get each other undressed. Katie was the first one naked, since she was only wearing a skirt and a sweater. It took longer to get my jeans and underwear off, since I hadn’t stopped to take my shoes off first, but eventually we were both stripped. Katie almost dragged me to the queen-size bed, where we bypassed any foreplay and were immediately and frantically fucking in the missionary position.

It was one of those sweaty caveman fucks that we’d often joked about and the thought, “Grog like fuck,” did cross my mind but I was busy trying to keep up with Katie and not blow my load too soon, so I didn’t say it out loud. All the lust we’d built up during the week, being together after school every day but unable to do much about it, was finally getting a chance at relief and we were in a hurry. We succeeded within five minutes, both of us panting and sweating as we pummeled our bodies together. I felt Katie begin her first climax of the day and my own followed on its heels. That either triggered her second orgasm or extended and enhanced the first one.

My girlfriend barely let me catch my breath before she rolled us over. Once I was on my back, Katie rose off me and quickly spun around into a sixty-nine with me. Her hungry mouth found my sticky, and only slightly deflated, cock as she licked and sucked our combined juices from me. I pulled her pussy down to my face and began to clean up the mess I’d left in her. There was a lot of cum to lap up, since I’d been saving it up all week. Yes, despite the horniness we’d built up in each other with a week full of making out but going no farther, I hadn’t jacked off at all this week. The result of that was freely flowing from her vagina as I licked and sucked. I had to swallow several times. Katie enjoyed a couple more orgasms before she was cleaned up. By then I was completely hard again and ready for more.

“Let’s make love again,” I suggested as I moved from underneath her. “Nice and slow this time.”

“Can I be on top?”

I nodded and she threw a leg over me, took my hard-on in her hand to line me up with her opening, and slid down easily. She bent down and kissed me as we began to move gently against each other. The difference between this round and the previous one was like night and day. Our first mating had been, like I said, the sweaty caveman sex of two people who’d been denied their release for way too long. This time was simply sweet and loving.

There wasn’t a lot of up-and-down motion from either of us. Katie would rise up and slip down on me now and then, or I would thrust up against her, but it was mostly Katie rocking her hips gently with me fully imbedded inside her. I think she’d found a way to grind her clit against the base of my cock because I could feel the little twitches and flutters of her inner walls when the stimulation got just right.

There was also a lot of touching. Katie would caress my face with a hand or, when she sat up, she would run her hands all over my chest and stomach. In return, I was gently running my hands up and down her sides from her shoulders to her hips, reaching down to grip her butt cheeks and hold her against me. Those times when she sat up a little, I would reach up to cup her boobs and play with her nipples. I could tell she liked that because I could feel her pussy walls fluttering around my cock.

We hadn’t planned out how this morning’s lovemaking was going to work, and no words were being spoken right now, but I had a feeling that this was about loving each other for as long as possible. Somewhere it the Bible it says, ‘the two will become one flesh’ and I could understand that phrase at a moment like this. We had taken the edge off by humping like bunnies and now we could concentrate on loving and appreciating each other. It was still sex, if you wanted to look at it that way, but this way was special. If I learned anything from the lessons Becky began back in November, I’m most thankful for learning to express love in this way.

Of course, thinking about Becky gave me a pang of regret. It saddened me to think about not being with her again. I shouldn’t have let my brain go there while I was making love with Katie, but I couldn’t stop the tears from welding up in my eyes. It wasn’t long before Katie noticed my sadness.

“Are you alright, baby?” she asked, wiping the tears from my eyes with her hand.

“Yeah,” I nodded. “I love you so much, Katie, and I have to apologize because I was thinking about your Mom. She taught me so much, including this kind of really making love.”

“I know,” she said. “I’m still in shock from last Saturday. Mom’s been okay, though.”

“That’s good,” I said. “Sorry for breaking the mood.”

“You’re forgiven,” she grinned. “Now concentrate and stop thinking about other women.”

“Yes, dear,” I deadpanned. Katie playfully slapped at my chest and laughed at my response.

Her laughter made some very interesting things go on in her vagina, which quickly refocused our attention on the fact that we had been making love. We soon fell back into the gentle rhythm we had been in before my episode of sadness. We alternated between easy thrusts and slow rocking motions that stirred my cock around inside her pussy while Katie’s clit rubbed against the base of my cock. She climaxed several times, but they were the quiet kind. Katie would hold her breath for a second, whimper just a little and then release her breath while my cock was treated to fluttering contractions and a fresh wave of wetness oozed out to trickle down my balls.

We seemed to float like this forever. It was like a trance, almost, where nothing else existed but us and our love for each other, expressed by sex. Maybe that’s what that Tantric thing is all about. I haven’t read too much about it, but it seems to be about making the sex last as long as possible through some mystical powers and stuff. Maybe I should read up on it.

I wasn’t thinking about any of that at the time, though. I was just basking in the love Katie was giving me and trying to give as much love back as I could. It wasn’t about lasting a long time, exactly, though we weren’t in any hurry to finish. It wasn’t about anything mystical either. Or maybe it was. Maybe Katie and I can talk about that next week while she’s spending the afternoons at our house after school.

Our lust caught up to us in the end and our movements got more intense, but we didn’t accelerate to the crazy pace we had fucked at during the first round. Katie’s quiet orgasms turned into bigger, noisier ones, and our rocking and little thrusts turned into humping and grinding against each other until we both exploded in a final climax. Katie stretched out on me, straightening her legs out next to mine, leaving us still coupled as we caught our breath. My cock softened up and fell out of her with an audible pop that made Katie giggle. That caused a flood of our mixed cum to pour from her pussy and pool in my pubic hair, from where it started to run down my thighs and start to make a puddle under me.

“We should get cleaned up,” Katie sighed. “It’s almost noon already.”

She rolled off me and headed toward the shower, but not without stopping to suck some of the juices off my cock. Then I followed. While Katie stopped to pee and wipe up some of the excess that was dripping from her, I started the water in the shower. She was done on the toilet, so I took my turn while she stepped under the spray. When I joined her, we spent a lot of time kissing with some washing in between.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.