Band Geek Diary - Cover

Band Geek Diary

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Chapter 33: March 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33: March 27 - John Barnett, son of Billy and Lily from "Band Parents," is a freshman band geek. These are excerpts from his diary, recording his observations of life in a high school band and what he sees and understands of his parents' antics. John finds a girlfriend along the way, and some interesting things happen to him as the school year goes by.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

March 27

Katie’s been staying at our house every afternoon after school since last week just in case Mr. and Mrs. Garrett try anything. Dad even rescheduled his client visits so that he’s able to pick us up and be home with us in the afternoons. The downside is that Dad’s presence has kept us from having sex like we could do if we were at Katie’s house, but we’re OK with that. Keeping everyone safe is more important right now.

It’s less of a big deal this week anyway, since Katie’s on her period. Yes, I know we could do it in the shower and not make a mess, but we don’t have the freedom to do it in my house like we would at hers. We do what we have to do. She treated me to a blowjob when we sneaked off to my room on Tuesday and I’ve rubbed her pussy a few times when we thought we had time. Katie likes to cum when she’s on her period, she says the orgasms help with her cramps.

Today, we had just gotten to my house and were in the dining room with our homework spread out when there was a knock on the door. Dad said he’d get it, and we heard him open the door and ask, “What can I help you with?”

“We’re here to pick up our granddaughter,” a man said.

“We know she’s here,” said a woman’s voice.

Dad stepped out and shut the door behind him. I grabbed the phone and called 9-1-1. The dispatcher asked me what the emergency was and I told them that two people, who had a restraining order against them to keep them away from my girlfriend, were at my house demanding to see her. I told them that my father was holding them off, but that we weren’t sure what they’d do.

The dispatcher said she’d send a patrolman right away, and I heard her radio a policeman who responded that he was about five minutes away from our address.

I didn’t know if Dad could stall them for long enough for the police to get there, so I risked a look out the window to try and see their car. Yes! Their car was there and I could clearly read the license plate, so I told the dispatcher that I could identify their car in case they left before the patrolman got there.

She was happy to get that information, though it turns out that Dad stalled them long enough for an officer to arrive and put them under arrest. A couple of plain-clothes policemen, probably detectives, stayed to talk to Dad and look through the Garretts’ car. Then I saw Dad and the two detectives walking back toward the house. Dad had to knock on the door so I could let him in. It turns out he had pulled the locked door behind him when he stepped out to deal with the Garretts and didn’t have his keys with him.

“I just wanted to make sure they didn’t get in,” he shrugged when we let him in. “Kinda stupid, I know. Detectives Stone and Mayfield want to talk to Katie for just a second.”

The detectives mostly wanted to make sure of Katie’s identity so it was clear that a violation of the restraining order actually occurred. Katie showed them her student ID from the high school as well as a copy of the restraining order she carried in her backpack. That seemed to satisfy them. Dad let them out and they went and waited for the tow truck to come for the Garretts’ car. About a half hour later we watched the detectives’ car pull away from the curb behind the tow truck.

Katie gave Dad a big hug and a kiss on the cheek to thank him for doing what he did, and then he went back to his office. Katie and I tried to cuddle in the living room but Katie’s phone rang. It was Becky, calling to see if Katie was alright and tell her she was on her way over. The police had called her to let her know they were holding the Garretts for violating the restraining order against them. They also told Becky they had found ropes and blindfolds in the trunk of their car, which added attempted kidnapping to the charges and that the FBI might become involved in the case.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.