The Mapping Virus - Cover

The Mapping Virus

Copyright© 2023 by Cabrock

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Three high school senior boys develop a plan that gets them a leg up on some girls. Perhaps on the wrong teenage girls. Incest wasn’t what they intended, but was what they got.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Black Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Teacher/Student   Caution   Nudism  

“Lisa is coming over!” came Pete’s warning text.

“Figured that” Justin was quick to type back.

“She just left the house!”

“Can you call her back?” Justin begged as he toweled himself off, having just gotten out of the shower.

“She’s not mapped to me!”

In a near panic, Justin looked out the window to check for any signs of Lisa walking this way, feeling he was behind schedule already. He’d taken a quick shower after fucking his mom, hoping to be ready when Lisa arrived. Pete’s house was ten minutes away at most, so he had to decide quickly what to do. If she was coming to see him, then things were fucked up, but hopefully it would be his dad the little freshman was stalking. Fucking M-V!

“Stay in your room until I call you—and be quiet!” he told his sister after quickly popping his head into her bedroom.

“Why?” she asked in confusion as their cousin Cathy, who was staying the weekend, gave them both a curious look.

“Do it!” He growled before heading down the stairs, hoping to hide discreetly before his dad answered the door. He very much wanted to listen in on the conversation the two were likely to have.

“I’m taking Nina and Cathy to the mall, dad,” he called out just as the doorbell rang. “You going to get that, or you want me too?”

“I’ll get it,” his dad replied as he emerged from the den. “Hi Lisa, please come in,” Justin could hear his dad say as he ducked into the laundry room, so as to listen in secret.

“Ok,” Lisa replied meekly.

“You just missed them ... Lisa, Justin and their cousin ... we’re alone in the house,” his dad lied as soon as the door was closed behind her. Justin chuckled to himself as he thought briefly of his mom, who his dad no doubt knew, was still handcuffed to her bed. He’d topped her pussy off knowing she was already full of dad-jism. A fact, which his dad likely didn’t know about yet. His mom was likely leaking cum all over the bedspread at the moment, a thought which made Justin chuckle again.

He couldn’t see the two of them from where he hid but got the distinct impression that his dad might be kissing the freshman at the moment. Carefully he turned on the camera of his smartphone and began recording, and then positioned it so as to just barely have it extended out around the corner. Now he could see on the screen what was happening.

“Ohh,” Lisa seemed to pant, confirming for Justin what was going on.

“That was nice,” his dad said as he slowly rubbed both of her upper arms for a few moments before kissing her deeply again. “Our secret, right?” he asked softly.

“Ahh ... yesss,” she replied breathlessly as she bit her lip, then seemed to pause in thought as if working up the nerve to say something. “I...” she began slowly as she stared at his chest, just inches away. “ ... I mean you can measure if you want ... like you wanted before.” She then closed her eyes and giggled cutely.

“Oh, yeah,” his father replied before slowly lifting her t-shirt, which like the last time they’d met, didn’t cover her bellybutton. She wore a pink bra this time, Justin could see with a grin, which his dad pushed up and off her little titties.

“Ohh,” she moaned as she came up on her tiptoes as the man squeezed and lifted her tits with his hands. His dad then cupped the freed tits completely for a time, forcing the petite girl back against the wall, where he then kissed her passionately again.

“Perfect size,” his dad breathed into her mouth.

“Oh, god!” she exclaimed.

“Something wrong,” he teased.

“No, no—it’s just you taste so good ... I can’t describe it,” licking her lips as she said this.

“I’ve been told that,” his father bragged before leaning down and sucking nearly her whole left tit, into his wide mouth. “Mmmmm!”

“Ughhhhh ... ohhhhh,” she moaned in surprise, once gain coming up on her tiptoes. She had to Justin figured, as she was a good foot shorter than his dad and needed somehow to relieve the pressure on her little boob.

“You want more taste?” his father asked as he went back to sticking his tongue into her mouth, forcing the little minx to gasp for breath after a few moments.

“Umm, so good ... ohhhh ... ohhh ... why?”

“Lucky, I guess,” his father replied, while Justin nodded his head, knowingly. His dad owed him big time!

“Ohhh!” she hissed suddenly, when his father reached under her miniskirt and began rubbing her panty covered clit.

“I’m going to fuck you,” his father suddenly declared as he pinned her fully against the wall, and then worked his fingers inside her panties, until Justin was almost sure he had inserted one finger part way into her pussy.

“Nahh ... nahhh...” she moaned excitedly, making Justin wonder if she really comprehended what was about to happen. Like a sex crazed maniac, his dad then worked the girl’s lips with his own, until her lips glistened with his spit. “Ohhhh...” she exhaled with eyes wide when they broke the kiss, then did the most wildest thing, Justin thought. Lisa licked her lips as much as she could, then used a finger to catch the spit she couldn’t reach that way, then sucked on it.

“You like that,” his father growled. After she nodded her head sincerely, his father tilted her head back a little, telling her to open wide, then let a long series of spit stream down into her hot little mouth. The girl’s eyes practically rolled back into her head. His dad must have been doing this with his mom, Justin figured. Fucking M-V!

“You a virgin?” his dad asked as he took a little break from feeding and kissing her, still with his hand between her legs. She nodded her head yes, with eyes wide as she looked up at him, all while she gripped the wrist of the hand that was molesting her as if trying to stop him but couldn’t.

Again, he kissed her deeply and then began painting her face with his tongue, getting little mewing sounds out of her now as she lapped at his spit. She was practically out of control Justin could see, and when his dad stretched both her arms up, above her head, she didn’t protest, allowing his dad now to pin both her wrists to the wall with just one of his hands.

“Going to fuck you!” his dad hissed into her mouth.

“Nahhh ... I can’t,” she panted as his dad used his free hand to yank down her panties to mid-thigh, then to unbuckle his own pants, letting his big cock flop out now.

Lisa couldn’t see the weapon, Justin was sure, not the way his dad had her pinned, but she sure could feel it on her belly now. As if to distract her, his dad wet kissed her again and again, then commanded her in a baritone voice, “Wrap your legs around my waist.”

“Nahhh...” she moaned as she licked her face and his tongue. He then scooped his free hand under her thighs, lifting her legs up, until her knees were at his hips, which stretched her halfway down panties to the limit. She seemed to fight a little, but his dad would have none of that, and so with her wrists still pinned high over her head, his dad forced one of her legs up until he could hang her ankle over his shoulder, then maneuvered to get the other in the same position. The girl was propped against the wall now, like a blowup sex doll.

“Hghhhh,” his father growled as he pressed the head of his cock with his free hand up against the trapped girl’s pussy lips, while the man’s pants hung down around his ankles. Justin just stood there around the corner, with his mouth open, staring at his phone’s screen, thrilled to know he was recording all this.

“Nahhh ... nahhhh ... nahhh...” Lisa kept moaning with eyes tight shut now, apparently helpless as his dad spit into his own palm, lubed his cock with it, and then began thrusting slowly at her. Justin could now see his dad’s cock start to penetrate into the bitch, obviously, she was a true fuck-bitch now.

His dad then began to kiss her hard, totally silencing her meek protests, as she mewed and bucked about incoherently, all while he slid her up and down the wall with ever growing fuck thrusts. Eventually, he let go of her wrists, allowing her to hug his neck for support as the fuck continued. His dad had fucked his mom at least twice today, Justin knew, so figured this would be a long fuck. It was!

At one point, his dad stopped moving entirely, leaving her impaled on his cock and pinned to the wall. This was when she started kissing and licking his neck with a dreamy look on her face, which told Justin she was totally into this fuck now. When his dad began thrusting again, she stopped kissing and just moaned softly with her face buried in his chest.

“Got to fill you with cum!” his dad growled as he began fucking faster.

“Nahh ... nahh ... nahh ... ughhhh...”

Justin wasn’t sure, but it looked like she might be resisting this event, but she was totally overpowered by the man who looked to be close to twice her weight. “Got to!” his dad told her in a mean voice. “UGHHH! YOUR FUCKING MINE FOREEVER!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.