The Mapping Virus - Cover

The Mapping Virus

Copyright© 2023 by Cabrock

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Three high school senior boys develop a plan that gets them a leg up on some girls. Perhaps on the wrong teenage girls. Incest wasn’t what they intended, but was what they got.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Black Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Teacher/Student   Caution   Nudism  

“Cathy and Nina sleeping in?” Justin asked as he walked into the kitchen.

“Yeah ... umm ... did your friends say anything?” his mother asked with eyes downcast as she came over to the kitchen table to deliver him some eggs for his breakfast.

“No,” he replied carefully. “Don’t think he knows it was you.”

“Thank god,” she muttered. “I don’t know what got into me...”

“I do...” he grinned at her as he started eating. “ ... me maybe...” he chuckled, causing him to spill bits of egg from his mouth.

“Shush!” she scolded. “Never again!” she added sharply. “And it never happened!”

He just shrugged and went back to eating as she silently watched him from across the room. If it was the virus at play, he figured she’d be coming back for more, but it was also possible his mother would latch back onto his dad. Which would be a good thing, he assured himself.

“Nina didn’t do anything like that, did she?” his mother asked softly after a couple of minutes.

“Nothing to talk about, remember,” he replied as his mind raced for a better answer.

His mother appeared to sulk for a moment before saying, “You know what I mean, Justin. Pete acted like he expected it to be her.”

“When was this?” Justin replied, doing his best to suppress a smirk, and failing.

His mother looked about to get angry, then suddenly went all silent and fidgety. “I blew you ... ok,” she admitted with a hurt look. “So now tell me,” she pleaded.

“I don’t fuck and tell ... or get blown and tell,” he assured her with a sympathetic glance her way, which seemed to please his mother a little.

“I ... can’t believe what came over me,” she pouted. “Please tell me Nina doesn’t do those things...”

“Oh ... so you can blow me, and she can’t?” he replied sarcastically, getting a little rush now out of the power he felt he was wielding.

“Umm ... don’t be hard like your father,” she pleaded as she put her face in her hands.

“Stop that!” he said loudly. “Nina’s fine—and so are you. If you don’t want to do it again, just say so and it’s forgotten. Fuck mom!”

She looked up to give him a weak smile before wiping the building tears from her eyes. “I just ... worry...” she said softly as she began cleaning up the kitchen.

He watched her work as he ate for a few minutes, giving her a chance to say more, but she didn’t. “You didn’t say no,” he said calmly, breaking the silence, feeling his dick twinge as he said it.

“Hmm,” she said absently, apparently deep in thought.

“You didn’t say no,” he repeated. This time she looked at him timidly as if afraid to admit something that might anger him.

“Ok ... no,” she said softly before turning away.

“Too late!” he declared, which seemed to startle her a little. “Go upstairs to my room when your done...” he suggested evenly, “ ... maybe we’ll do a webchat again.”

She froze then, and just stared down at the counter for several moments, before saying softly, “Not a webchat.”

“It was fun last time,” he pressed.

“Someone will recognize me,” she whined.

“So, wear a mask,” he replied in a confident tone, which seemed to startle her even more. “Go find one ... I’m almost done.”

She remained absolutely silent and still as he finished eating, then he got up from the table to leave. He pecked her on the lips while giving her ass a gentle squeeze, all while she stared down at the floor with eyes glazed. It was at this point that his father walked in, taking his place at the table as Justin walked out of the kitchen with a “hey dad.” He would have walked up the stairs to his bedroom had he not suddenly heard the distinctive sound of a slap.

Slap!

“Get upstairs, I haven’t got a lot of time,” Justin’s father could be heard to say.

“You can do it again?” his mom asked in a hushed tone, making Justin decide to eavesdrop for a while longer. Apparently the two were discussing sex.

“After I spank you hard, I can,” his father bragged in a neutral tone.

“Ummm,” his mother seemed to groan in objection.

“You like it now—remember!”

“Not always,” she replied softly.

“Then, no?” his father asked as Justin watched the shadow of his dad move back to the kitchen table.

“I ... will...” his mother replied hesitantly.

“Good! I’ll eat this while you go get naked. Nothing on at all, understood—except your collar?”

“Yes,” she replied meekly.

“Make sure you lock your collar—and it’s yes, sir,” he told her in a low tone, “let’s make this new relationship of ours crystal clear.”

“Yes, sir,” she replied softly.

Justin’s jaw dropped as he listened to his father instruct his mom to handcuff herself to the headboard and wait silently for him. “I’m not in a mood for a conversation ... or foreplay,” his father informed his mother as he ate. “Get what you can out of the spanking—the ride will be hard and fast ... more spanking likely ... I might not cum.”

“Ummm,” his mother groaned in what Justin took to be frustration, but perhaps, also excitement.

“I’ll save it for later maybe,” his father informed her nonchalantly, “you’ll need to work harder to earn it.” Justin shook his head in disbelief just before having to duck into the laundry room to avoid being seen by his mother, who was moving quickly now with eyes downcast, toward the stairs. It was too quick a walk to be one of reluctance, Justin assured himself.

Wow, his mom had turned submissive practically overnight, Justin told himself as he snuck up the stairs after his mother. She was a career woman now, and his mom had pushed this fact on his father for the past few years, like it made her more valuable somehow. It didn’t, not in Justin’s eyes or Nina’s for that matter as it just seemed to force his parents apart. Both were busy and absent most of the day, not like before, when his mother hadn’t worked.

“Getting your comeuppance mom,” Justin muttered as he passed Nina’s closed door which he knew meant that Cathy and she wanted some privacy. “Seduce her,” he texted his sister as he entered his own room.

“What?”

“Don’t question me!” he texted with a grin on his face. “You’ll get a demerit.” He’d become happy and proud of the fact he’d adapted the word “demerit,” which he now threatened her with almost daily. Earn a demerit and she would have to go a time without spit. And of course, cum now. “Beg to kiss her some more!”

“Ok,” Nina replied, who he pictured having sent this reply with a pout on her face.

Happy with the situation, Justin then kicked off a webchat to see what Noah was up to and perhaps share some nasty secrets with his friend. “So, how’s Michelle working out?” he asked Noah.

“Umm, reluctant but pliable now,” Noah replied.

“Show me,” Justin demanded as his dick began to harden. Michelle was a true babe by anyone’s standards but had never shown any interest in him personally.

“You asked for it!” Noah said with grin before standing up to then call down the hallway for his sister. A short time later she came to stand in the doorway, looking every bit the young goddess to Justin.

“He wants to see your assets,” Noah told his sister with a grin toward the camera.

She didn’t move but rather just watched her brother silently for nearly a minute, making no move to expose herself. Finally, Noah rolled his chair over to her and then made a move to lift up her shirt, which she objected to at first. Tugging repeatedly, he finally got it off over her head, leaving her with her arms crossed over her lacy bra.

“Off, off!” Noah commanded impatiently.

“Ttaaahh...” she exhaled in defeat, then reached behind her to unhook the bra, exposing her grapefruit sized tits for only a moment before folding her arms over them again.

“Show your panties too,” Noah told her as he moved to pull on her yoga pants. Again, she resisted a little and made no move to help, making her brother struggle to get the pants all the way off. Sitting there all vulnerable like, nearly naked, she looked truly sexy, Justin thought, as Noah moved back to the computer to better focus the camera on the shy girl.

“Hi Michelle,” Justin called out.

“Hi,” she said meekly as she sat down on the bed, still making an effort to hide her beautiful tits.

“Like her!” Noah asked as he nodded toward her. “Fucking goddess, huh!”

“Yeah,” Justin replied with an excited look, trying to decide now if he wanted to jack off for her or not. She looked not too happy to have him watching, which was a turn on in of itself. Maybe he was becoming heartless, he thought.

“Point your camera down a little,” Justin suggested as he leaned toward the screen, “Can I see her pussy?”

“Ok,” Noah replied as he moved his sister into position so as to center her close to the camera.

“She shaved?” Justine asked as he lowered his jeans and boxers, while Noah slid his sister’s thong panties to her ankles.

“You tell me,” Noah said excitedly, as he exposed a shaved pussy.

“I want a mask,” Michelle pouted as she let her brother fondle her pussy lips, hissing a little in protest at his rough play. “He might record this.”

“Next time!” Noah replied impatiently as he lowered his pants as well. “Ohhhh yeah ... love these” he exclaimed as he began fondling his sister’s tits. This caused her to pout at first, but then Justin could see her arch her back a little and thought perhaps her nipples were getting harder. They certainly were big.

Justin smirked at the obvious fact Michelle was familiar with her brother’s cock, which she wasn’t reluctant to hold in her hand when Noah demanded it. Stroking her brother’s cock slowly, she looked about to go down on it, when Justin’s own door suddenly opened, revealing both his sister and his cousin, Cathy.

“Oh my gosh!” Cathy hissed with a beaming smile on her face when she saw what Justin was doing, which was jacking off slowly. “She’s pretty,” Cathy said just above a whisper as she stepped up to Justin, who reluctantly pulled up his pants, as Cathy glanced at his rock-hard cock a couple times.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.