The Mapping Virus - Cover

The Mapping Virus

Copyright© 2023 by Cabrock

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Three high school senior boys develop a plan that gets them a leg up on some girls. Perhaps on the wrong teenage girls. Incest wasn’t what they intended, but was what they got.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Black Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Teacher/Student   Caution   Nudism  

“Ummm...” Nina moaned as she suddenly tried to pull her pussy off her brother’s cock.

Slap!

“Hold still!” Justin growled down at his sister’s ass after slapping her butt hard. He had her on hands and knees again, which he was thinking of as his favorite position going forward as this way, he felt no guilt from looking into her eyes as he fucked her. He marveled now at the fact he could nearly encircle her waist with his two hands, and how her grasping pussy lips bulged out with ever one of his backstrokes. She was definitely a top tier fuck.

“Mmm ... I heard the doorbell ... ahh ... it’s Cathy!” Nina whined as she was jostled hard.

“Ummmm!” he growled in frustration as he pulled her hips back at him, making sure to plunge into her pussy up to his balls. He held it there, inside this fuck-toy, which she had become, as he shook his head. Nothing irritated him more now than an uncooperative sister. His past girlfriends had never tweaked his temper like this, making him conclude it was a sibling thing.

“Mmm ... pleasssee...” she pleaded as she tried to pull away again.

“No, beg!” he commanded as he gave her some quick little fuck-thrusts, rewarding himself with squishy slapping sounds as he admired her perfect asshole. She was wet as hell, but still very tight, making it a great fuck.

“Ohh ... ohhh ... please ... please ... ahhh...”

Slap!

“No! I want cum leaking down your thighs—I want Cathy to see it. HGHHHH! Take it! FUCK!” he cried out as his balls spasmed and empty into his bitch, getting a little squeal of acceptance from her.

“Eeiii...”

“Ok!” he barked finally as he let her lunge forward, out of range of his cock for now, which caused a long string of cum to stretch out between them. She quickly climbed off the bed to get her skirt on, then appeared to look around for her panties, finally realizing after a moment that she hadn’t been wearing any.

“No!” he commanded when it looked like she was going to use a nearby towel to clean her gash. “I want your pussy sloppy for her...”

“Mmm ... Are you coming?” she pouted, dropping the towel as she moved slowly toward the bedroom door.

“Yeah,” he said as he began dressing. “Want to be sure you kiss her lips at least once.”

“Umm ... why you making me do this?” she asked as she squirmed a little, clearly worried about what might leak out of her.

“Shut up,” he said under his breath as he passed her by. How dare she question him so much. He’d put a lot of effort and heartache into getting her knocked-up with M-V, and now here she was being annoying. Leading her down to the front door he then paused, letting her answer it.

“Hi,” Cathy called out as she hugged Nina tightly.

“Oh, your lips are so beautiful...” Nina exclaimed to her cousin, “ ... let me kiss them!” Quickly she did just that, getting a surprised look from Cathy.

“Mmm,” Cathy replied with a gorgeous smile on her lips, “You taste exotic...”

“More!” Nina said quickly before kissing her again, this time making it linger.

“Mmm ... wow ... are you practicing on me?” Cathy asked with a grin. “For boys I hope,” she teased as they kissed even deeper.

“Yesss,” Nina said in a subdued voice after they broke their kiss, giving her brother a brief glance before kissing Cathy once again.

Fuck, I guess I have to forgive her now, Justin told himself as he kept an eye on Nina’s bare thighs for the telltale signs of cum leakage, this while he said hi to the girl he prayed now was infected with M-V. Cathy was even hotter than he remembered, which was due to the nice perfume she was wearing, he suspected. She dropped by almost every other week, and was pretty tight with Nina, her slightly younger cousin. Justin made no attempt to cover up the fact he was staring at her plump little ass.

“Hi, Justin,” Cathy teased with a knowing look as she let Nina drag her off by the hand.

“Hold on—it’s my turn,” Justin declared as he stepped up to interrupt the girls’ escape. “Mmmm...” he muttered as he kissed Cathy, who at first looked about to object, but then let him kiss her hard.

“Wow ... that was a lot of years coming,” Cathy said as he stepped backed from her.

“Yeah, I always wanted to make a move on you,” Justin admitted.

“Too bad we’re cousin,” Cathy teased with a knowing smile as she let Nina pull her away. “Anytime,” he muttered as he watched her voluptuous body walk away. It couldn’t work that fast, could it, Justin asked himself? He then recalled that Cathy had visited at least once since he’d dosed his sister with M-V. Maybe she’d caught it then?

He let the two go their way as he headed toward the kitchen, where he found his parents talking in hushed voices. “It’s a little too late,” his dad said as if not for the first time.

“Noo...” his mother complained. “ ... you’re always interested ... I know...”

“Oh, just when you don’t want it...” his dad retorted softly.

“Come on...” she cooed as she moved in behind him and began massaging his shoulders. “I like to do what you want now ... really ... anything.”

“Hmm, I helped myself already...” he replied as he put a hand over hers to pull it aside. “ ... I’m trying not to bother you...”

“Umm,” his mother pouted in frustration as his father walked off.

His dad had molested a freshman just hours ago, Justin reminded himself as he secretly grinned at the two as he walked into the kitchen. Which was why his dad didn’t want to spend time with his mother, he was sure as he’d likely jacked off after Lisa had left. His parents had a cold relationship now, going on three or four years, and Justin had even gone so far as to warn his sister that a divorce was coming. Likely as soon as Nina graduated from high school.

“Justin,” her mother said with a deep smile. “Come here...” she demanded as she hugged him close, “ ... I never get to see you!” She then kissed him hard on the cheek.

“That’s because you work all the time!” he said jokingly.

“Oh, don’t hold that against me,” she pouted as she continued to hug him.

“I don’t, mom,” he assured her as he began to think this hug was something a little more than platonic. A worried feeling took over as he thought about Wendel’s warning again. Females with a close DNA match to Nina’s could get infected the Russian scientists had warned their clients. Hopefully this would work with his cousin Cathy, but not with his mom.

“Oh, you’re such a man,” his mom exclaimed as she hugged and rocked him from side to side. “Why do smell like you just worked out?”

“Looking for someone?” he asked carefully, ignoring the question.

“Yep,” she muttered as she held him.

“And dad’s not doing it?”

“No!” she snapped before releasing him and taking a step back. “He’s probably got some girl at the office.”

“Probably,” Justine replied in a sympathetic tone. “Why do you two stay together if you’re miserable?”

“Were not,” his mother protested, then looked to realize he knew she was lying. “Well ... we just don’t...”

“Want to live together,” he said to finish the thought for her. “Nina and I both know that ... live a little mom!”

“Really?” she said with a sad look. “You know?”

“Yes ... and I also know dad’s getting it on the side,” he replied as he went to the refrigerator to find something to drink.

“Bastard,” she muttered.

“Don’t worry,” he said as he stepped back up to her to then peck her on lips. “You’re still a hot piece of ass, mom.”

“Ohhh...” she teased, “ ... well do that again ... I want to see how practiced you are...”

“Pretty practiced,” he grinned as he sized up his mother, who he realized now had some nice perfume on, and just maybe a pushup bra. She was really horny, he realized, and probably had been trying to seduce his dad and failed. “Watch and learn,” he teased as he kissed her passionately this time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.