The Mapping Virus - Cover

The Mapping Virus

Copyright© 2023 by Cabrock

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Three high school senior boys develop a plan that gets them a leg up on some girls. Perhaps on the wrong teenage girls. Incest wasn’t what they intended, but was what they got.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Black Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Teacher/Student   Caution   Nudism  

“Oh ... thought you were my niece, Cathy,” came his father’s voice from near the front door. Justin froze when he heard it as he stood out of sight in the kitchen, wondering now who it could be. He’d been waiting for Cathy to show up so he could ensure Nina kissed their cousin’s lips, thus potentially spreading the virus, though he still couldn’t accept the thing was real. All night he’d been thinking about this moment, trying hard not to talk himself out of this plan.

“I’m Lisa ... Pete’s sister,” came a meek voice. “I’m a friend of Nina’s.”

Justin felt himself start to panic at the idea she would show up here without notice. It was ok, he tried to convince himself as he peeked around the corner to see his dad’s reaction. Lisa was a freshman, while Nina was a sophomore, making him wonder now if his dad was buying the girl’s claim of friendship.

“We’ll your certainly welcome to come in,” his father announced as he stepped aside. “Is she expecting you?”

“Um ... kind of,” Lisa replied softly.

“Oh, well than have a seat on the couch ... or wander around until you find her,” his dad joked.

“Ok, thank you.”

Justin watched secretly as he did his best to see what she was wearing. Freshman girls were always the peak of desire for seniors, though in truth that soon wore off as it had with him. They were forbidden candy for the most part and when a guy did get a chance at one, he knew they would likely be disappointed when the little girl features came out.

“Known her long?” his dad asked after taking a seat in front of the TV.

“Um, yeah,” Lisa replied as she continued to stand near the door, as if waiting there for Nina.

“Go to school together?”

“Yeah ... um we might do a project together ... for an English class,” she replied.

Justin shook his head at this obvious lie. Freshman and sophomores didn’t have the same English classes, he knew, so what was up with her, he wondered. It had to be M-V he knew, but that didn’t make her plan so clear.

“Oh ... well I’m an old English minor myself,” his dad announced. “Let me know if I can help.”

“Ok.”

“Fuck,” Justin muttered under his breath. Was his dad flirting with this girl? She was certainly sexy looking enough, with the short skirt and belly-showing t-shirt that she was wearing. The fact that it was obviously intended for him, made his cock twinge a little.

Lisa still hadn’t moved far from the front door, and kept stealing little glances at his dad, Justin noticed. It made his heart race a little to think she might unknowingly crave DNA from the both of them. Wendel had suggested as much.

“I got old textbooks in the office there, if that will help,” his dad suggested to Lisa. She only smiled politely in response, which turned out to be enough to get his dad to stand back up and lead her into the adjoining den. Again, Justin shook his head in disbelief before smiling at the way his dad’s impromptu plan was working.

Creeping closer to listen in on the conversation, Justin found it rather one sided, with Lisa just standing there for the most part, apparently enthralled by his father, who kept talking on and on as he handed her an occasional old textbook. How long could this go on, Justin asked himself as he kept careful watch for Nina, who he knew was in her bedroom.

“Don’t come out of your room, and don’t make any noise,” Justin decided to text to his sister with a big grin on his face. It was just too amusing to interrupt, Justin told himself as he listened to his dad, who apparently could tell he had a hot freshman on the hook. Who would have thought, Justin laughed silently.

“We don’t have an office like this,” Lisa said, breaking her silence for the first time.

“Oh,” his dad replied. “Not enough room?”

“No. It’s very nice.”

“Thank you, can I get you something to drink?” his father asked.

Justin had to suppress a giggle at the question, thinking now of what Lisa might truly desire as far as fluids. No, he told himself, she would be clueless at this point. Quickly, he ducked around a corner as his dad headed for the kitchen.

“Here you are,” his dad said as he returned and then handed a coke to Lisa, with both now settling down into some chairs.

“Why am I doing this?” came Nina’s sudden text.

“Because I told you to!” Justin texted back with a disapproving shake of his head. He found it irritating now when his sister questioned him, so he made a quick mental note to punish her somehow to get her to stop.

“You’re so smart,” Lisa told his father, who chuckled a little at the remark.

“And you’re so pretty—I don’t get the chance too often to get to know Nina’s friends. Particularly those that listen to my boring lectures.”

“It’s not boring...” Lisa replied softly, “ ... it’s just a lot of information...”

“Well, I can repeat anything you missed—I don’t mind,” his father assured her.

“Oh, ok ... I find English kind of hard...”

Justin rolled his eyes at the flirting coming from both of them and was finding it really hard now to picture where this could be going. His dad wasn’t an idiot, he was sure, but maybe this little piece of ass was too much for the guy. With some hesitation, Justin ducked back around the corner before announcing loudly, “Dad, Nina says she not coming down ... doesn’t feel well.”

“Oh,” his dad said to Lisa, who quickly stood up at the news. “Guess you’ll be going—unless I can help you without Lisa?”

“Um, maybe,” Lisa replied awkwardly. “But you don’t have to...”

“My pleasure—reminds me of high school ... particular that dress you’re wearing.”

“You like it?” Lisa asked with eyes down.

“Yes, I do ... hard to keep my eyes off it,” his dad admitted. “Be careful who you wear if for ... that’s what I tell Nina.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.