The Mapping Virus - Cover

The Mapping Virus

Copyright© 2023 by Cabrock

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Three high school senior boys develop a plan that gets them a leg up on some girls. Perhaps on the wrong teenage girls. Incest wasn’t what they intended, but was what they got.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Black Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Teacher/Student   Caution   Nudism  

“What do you need?” Justin asked his sister irritably. It was Saturday morning and already she was hanging out in his bedroom doorway. “And quit bothering me at school!”

“You won’t answer your texts,” she whined.

“Because I’m busy,” he told her loudly as he prepared to leave the house.

“Can I go out with you?”

“No—go to your room,” he told her sharply. “And stay there!”

Boom!

The sound of her slamming her bedroom door only made him pause for a moment before heading out the back door. He knew his two friends were having similar difficulties with their sisters, but Nina seemed to be ahead of the curve. By the time he reached Noah’s house, he’d received a text from Nina, wanting to ask him a question.

“WHAT?” he texted back in all caps as he stood outside Noah’s house.

“I have to go pee!”

“What the fuck!” he tested back.

“Can I leave my room? I don’t want to make you mad.”

He stared in disbelief at the question, trying desperately to put it into context. The M-V website had said it was possible that mapped girls would seek to appear as compliant as possible in order to get the most favorable treatment out of their provider. Fuck, he muttered to himself as he looked toward Noah’s front door. What were his friends going to say about this new issue?

“Go, but come right back,” he texted, feeling a kind of thrill run through him as he did so.

“Ok,” she replied. “I’ll stay right here for you. I mean it!”

“Sure,” he replied before thinking to test more of his control over her. Apparently, his loud male voice had turned on some kind of obedience need in her, which he guessed was likely a daddy issue. With dick getting harder by the moment, he thought to text, “No more yoga pants unless they are the see-through kind. No panties then. For now, wear a short skirt and a t-shirt that shows your belly button.” His heart pounded as he waited for a reply, worried now that someone would think it weird with the way he was just standing here alone, on the sidewalk.

“Ok, I will,” came the reply.

Looking toward Noah’s house again, he considered seriously turning around and heading back to his sister, but then realized that would appear weak of him. Knocking on the door, he was soon invited in by Noah’s sister, Michelle, who looked not all that thrilled to see him.

“What’s with her?” Justin asked Noah, feeling now a great sense of disappointment as obviously she wasn’t mapped to him as intended.

“She wants to be alone with me,” Noah grumbled.

“Alone, alone?”

“Who the fuck knows, I’m sure she doesn’t.”

“Yeah, well Nina is smothering me too.”

“What now?”

“Oh, I made her stay in her bedroom until I get back.”

“How the hell you manage that?” Noah exclaimed. “Because I sure could use that trick!”

“I got mad and yelled at her,” Justin replied as he made himself comfortable in Noah’s bedroom.

“Fuck yeah?” Noah asked in disbelief, before turning to yell down the hall, “Fucking go to your room Michelle, and stay there until I tell you!”

“Why?” came Michelle’s traumatized sounding voice.

Noah gave Justin a smile at his apparent near success. “Do it because I want you too!” Noah yelled down the hall.

“Can I leave my door open,” came her question.

What the fuck, Noah mouthed silently, before chuckling. “No!” he yelled out. “Keep it shut and don’t leave.”

“Why you being mean?” she called back.

“Do it!” Noah snapped.

“Ok,” they heard her reply in a pathetic sounding voice.

The two of them paused in silence for a moment until they heard a door close. “Why the fuck wasn’t that on the website?” Noah demanded to know with a grin.

“It kind of was,” Justin replied, explaining to his friend now about the mention of girls becoming compliant in an attempt to please. “Have you done anything with her yet?” he asked cautiously.

“Felt her up a little—she liked that,” Noah said with a roll of his eyes. “About cum in my pants when she started moaning and pleading for more.”

“And you stopped?” Justin asked with a laugh.

“Hell yeah—she’s my fucking sister. I’m not a perv like you and Pete!”

“Um,” Justin replied with a shrug as he started thinking about Nina again. “Does she want spit from you?”

“She doesn’t know what the fuck she wants,” Noah complained. Apparently, his sister followed him around like a dog, which reminded both of them of Wendel and Soless. Michelle, however, didn’t just stand there, but instead tried to draw conversation out of her brother as well as feed him snacks almost constantly.

“I’m going to push Nina more,” Justin announced absently. “You should push Michelle too ... that way we’ll both know for sure if their mapped.”

“Push her how?” Noah asked with a skeptical look on his face.

“I don’t know—call her in here, see if she wants your spit ... or to cop a feel on you.”

“Funny!” Noah replied as he looked deep in thought. “Michelle!” he suddenly yelled out toward the door. “Get the hell in here!”

They both waited with grins on their faces until Michelle approached, then tried to hide their excitement. Helping his friend out, Justin searched out a coffee mug, which he then handed to Noah, knowingly. His friend stared down into it with a look of indecision on his face.

“You thirsty?” Justine dared to ask the pretty girl, who was silently waiting in the doorway. “He’s got something if you are.”

“What?” she asked with a frown.

Justin shrugged, before asking her, “What do you want that he’s got?” This, oddly enough, got a little smile out of her.

“Anything...” she said slowly before catching herself. “I don’t mean anything,” she insisted with an embarrassed look.

“Spit?” Justin dared to ask with a tight smile on his face.

“What do you mean?” she asked with a confused look.

“I mean spit ... he can do it in the mug. Will you drink it if he does?”

Michelle immediately looked to the mug then seemed to grimace a little, which froze on her face for several moments. “I don’t want to,” she whispered in a little girl’s voice, very unconvincingly.

“We won’t laugh,” Justin assured her. “Nina does it ... kind of kick for both of us.”

“Really?” she asked shyly as her face brightened a little.

“Uh-huh ... try it.”

With that said, Justin watched Noah spit slowly into the mug several times before offering it to Michelle, who balled up her fists at first, but then gave into temptation, and so accepted it. With a look of disgust, she peered into the mug, but said nothing.

“We’re waiting,” Noah said after a good half-minute of indecision on her part.

“Should I?” Michelle asked suddenly with a more determined look on her face.

“Yes,” both boys said at once.

Swallowing hard at first, Michelle then lifted the mug to her lips slowly, then quickly tipped it up, and sucked away her brother’s saliva. Both boys cheered a little when she did it, getting a big smile in return. When asked if she wanted more, she just shrugged in embarrassment, but didn’t refuse after Noah spit in the mug a second time.

“Mmm...” she said with a look of bewilderment as she downed a second dose.

“Tell him you liked it,” Justin suggested.

Michelle bit her lip for a moment, like the young teenager she was, before nodding her head and saying, “I kind of liked it.”

“You want Justin’s spit?” Noah asked.

“Nooo,” Michelle quickly replied, as if embarrassed.

“That proves it,” Justin whispered to his friend.

“I guess so,” Noah replied in a normal voice. “Go back to your room,” he said firmly to his sister. “And close the door!” His sister said nothing as she walked away with a flushed look on her face.

______________________________________

______________________________________

“I like the dress,” Justin told his sister when he got home to find her wearing a miniskirt, that just barely hid her panties, and a t-shirt that came down to just under her small tits.

“Thank you,” she replied. “But I can’t wear the thin yoga pants you want ... mom will see my panties and freak out.”

“Don’t wear panties,” he suggested with a smirk.

“Really? You want me to?”

“Yes—do it when mom and dad aren’t home ... and maybe at school.”

“I could get expelled!”

“Be careful,” he suggested.

She stared at him in disbelief for a moment, then appeared about to object, but then suddenly nodded her head just enough for him to guess that she’d just acquiesced. His dick got harder than it had already been, ever since he’d found her diligently sitting in her room as he had instructed. Clearly, she liked him being forceful, which brought all kinds of possibilities to mind. Some of them being downright nasty.

“Take your panties off now—mom’s not home,” he said to her next.

She smiled wickedly at him before doing just that. He quickly stretched out a hand to accept the panties from her and didn’t hesitate to bring them to his face so he could loudly sniff them. “Nice,” he said in a sincere tone. He waited a few moments as she stood there in embarrassment before asking her if she was thirsty.

“I’m always thirsty,” she said mischievously.

“For what?” he pressed.

“Your spit,” she said as she looked away. “I don’t know why...”

“I got other things to let you drink,” he said with a lustful stare.

“You don’t mean that,” she said nervously.

It was erotic to watch her switch from turned on, to frightened little girl in an instant. “Try it once ... that’s all I’m asking.”

“Umm...” she pouted as she squirmed about on the edge of the bed. “ ... don’t make me,” she whispered as she stared down at his feet.

“I’m making you,” he declared calmly, getting a surprised glance up from her.

“Nnnnn ... can we just do spit please?”

“No,” he said with a slow shake of his head. “No more spit until you try something else,” he told her in a deep voice as he took a step toward her, which seemed to make her tense up a little. His dick was rock hard now as he began to enjoy more and more this strange growing control, he now had over her. It was all in the voice, he suspected.

“How?” she whispered as she bit her lip.

“I’ll jerk-off on your tits,” he suggested, causing her to pout deeply. “Ok-ok!” he quickly said to calm her, knowing how sensitive she was about the size of her small tits. “I’ll come on your ass.”

She looked lost in thought for a few moments as she stared toward his crotch, “Just my ass?” she asked in a cautious tone as she winced a little.

“Ha-ha,” he laughed, “What you worried it will get into your pussy?”

“Well ... oh-my-god, will it?”

“I’ll be careful,” he promised as he stepped up to her, then gently pushed her down onto her back, “Now tits or butt?”

“Mmm,” she protested softly as she allowed him to slowly roll her over onto her belly, where he then pulled up her miniskirt to fully expose her gorgeous naked ass. Pressing down firmly on the small of her back, so as not to let her squirm away, he then used his free hand to get his pants and boxers down. Once his cock was free, he began stroking it in earnest, and soon was breathing hard as he lorded over her.

“Fuuuck...” he breathed as he brought his cock head near to her flawless ass cheeks, while he considered rubbing pre-cum over her skin. She was flexing her buttocks hard now, obviously worried about how this was going to play out, so he decided touching her with his cock wasn’t what he should do.

“Mmmm ... how long?” she squeaked with eyes tightly shut.

“Ohhh ... ohhh ... shhhhh ... ohhh ... ohhh ... OHHHHH FUCK!” he exclaimed as he shot his load across both her cheeks, emitting more cum than he had in quite some time. “UGHHH ... ugghhhhhh ... fuck...” he breathed as he squeezed out the last drops, making sure to lean out over her crack as he did so.

“AHHH!” she squealed, “Not there—you promised!” To him it now sounded like she was becoming hysterical.

“Hush...” he huffed as he moved to scoop up the cum between her cheeks with a finger, while coming to realize he was actually a bit lightheaded. This was unbelievable, he told himself as he whipped his finger on her upper ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.