The Mapping Virus - Cover

The Mapping Virus

Copyright© 2023 by Cabrock

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Three high school senior boys develop a plan that gets them a leg up on some girls. Perhaps on the wrong teenage girls. Incest wasn’t what they intended, but was what they got.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Black Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Teacher/Student   Caution   Nudism  

“You think she’s mapped to you?” Noah asked when they met the next morning at school.

“No,” Justin replied confidently. “She’s just looking for her map-mate is all—the website says this happens.”

“You better invite Pete over there, and quick!” Noah exclaimed.

“Yeah,” Justin replied hesitantly, having second thoughts again about having Nina belong to Pete. “I’m not sure she likes him though,” he told Noah.

“She will—she gets no choice. After a while she’ll seek him out, like twice a day at least,” Noah insisted.

“Great,” he mumbled under his breath. “Where is Pete—he’s late?” Before his friend could answer, he caught sight of his own sister, who was now watching him from down the hall. He gave her a disappointed look to let her know she was being weird, but Nina just smiled and gave a little wave before dashing off. The school was partially segregated by year, so if she wasn’t careful, she was going to cause problems just being around him, he feared.

“Anyone stalking you,” Justin asked.

“Yeah, now that you mention it,” Noah admitted. “My sister keeps making up excuses to come into my room. It’s either cookies or bullshit school questions.”

“Just missing you?” Justin suggested.

Noah looked away in thought for a moment before shaking his head slowly. “Fucking virus,” he said through gritted teeth.

“And that’s a bad thing?”

“It is if it’s your sister—fuck!”

“It’s not! There both just ... seeking, I think.”

“Well, you got to come over after school, promise me!” Noah demanded.

“Sure ... but if she doesn’t jump my bones, I’m out of there,” Justin replied with a grin.

“Hope she fucking does,” Noah said sincerely. “She’s starting to scare me the more I think about it.”

“Hey guys,” Pete called out as he approached with a cute girl in tow, who Justin soon realized was Sarah, Pete’s sister.

Both Noah and Justin looked a little perturbed to have to keep quiet around Sarah, which Pete either failed to notice or ignored. Sarah just stood there happily, next to her brother, apparently enjoying their company. Already, Justin found himself wishing she was mapped to him as she had a nice pair of tits, unlike his sister’s, which were practically nonexistent.

“First time I’ve seen you with her,” Justin commented after struggling to stop himself from stating the obvious.

“Yeah, well we know why,” Pete said with a slight smirk.

“You sure?” Noah asked as he watched Sarah closely. “Could be someone else.”

Pete then leaned toward them to say in a whisper, “Maybe with Lisa, but not her.”

“So where is Lisa?” Justin asked as he looked down the hallway, and not just for signs of Lisa but for his own sister as well. Seeing none, he went back to admiring Sarah, who was oddly complacent he thought. Yeah, he would fuck her twice a day, he told himself as he looked down her cleavage, which was rather boldly on display.

“Wherever,” Pete shrugged before gently shoving his sister off down the hall. “You guys having problems at home too, right?”

“Oh yeah,” Justin replied, just as he felt the vibration of the cellphone in his pocket. “Don’t forget to shave me after school,” read the text message from his sister. “Fuck,” he muttered under his breath as he texted back, “I won’t.”

______________________________________

______________________________________

“Try this flavor,” Nina suggested as she pushed a cough drop into her brother’s mouth.

“Ughh,” he said as he spit it out into his hand.

“Don’t throw it away!” she exclaimed when he turned to throw it in a trash can. “It’s still good,” she insisted as she snatched it from his hand and popped it into her own mouth. “Umm ... butterscotch!”

He shook his head in disbelief at yet another strange bit of behavior from her. What should he make of it, he asked himself as she fed him a second flavor, possibly worse than the first. This time she let him spit it into her hand, after which she slurped it up like it was something truly tasty, which he was positive it wasn’t.

“Makes me thirsty, though,” she admitted as she sucked on two cough drops at once.

He watched for a moment then couldn’t resist holding out his hand for another one, which she promptly gave him. It was cherry flavored, so he didn’t mind it, but decided to spit it out anyway, just to see if she would scarf it up. She did, which strangely excited him to the point where his dick started to get hard.

She’s mapped to me, he told himself, which he suddenly realized he had mixed feelings about. How to confirm, he asked himself as he watched her, just sitting there on his bed, sucking away. He couldn’t think of a way, so turned back to his computer screen and took a long drink of water from the sports bottle he normally carried around in his backpack. Setting it down, with a satisfied sigh, he was surprised when Nina came up behind him and grabbed the bottle for herself. She drank only a little but kept it at her lips for longer than he would have expected.

“Thirsty?” he asked calmly.

“Yeah, can you shave me?”

“It’s only been one day!”

“You don’t want to?” she asked with a concerned look on her face.

“Oh, I want to! Do you want me to?” he demanded to know with a stern look.

“Yesss.”

“I’ll take advantage of you again,” he warned.

“Ummm,” she pouted before slowly walking out of the room.

This is getting too weird, he told himself as he turned to start working on his homework. He wanted to play with pussy for sure but was feeling too guilty about it when it involved his sister. When she returned a half-hour later to hand him a nearly empty glass of iced tea, he downed it quickly, leaving only a few ice cubes behind. Again, she snatched his drink away and began pouring ice cubes into her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.