The Mapping Virus - Cover

The Mapping Virus

Copyright© 2023 by Cabrock

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Three high school senior boys develop a plan that gets them a leg up on some girls. Perhaps on the wrong teenage girls. Incest wasn’t what they intended, but was what they got.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Black Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Teacher/Student   Caution   Nudism  

“Can I sit with you?” Nina asked her brother after walking into his bedroom.

“Sure,” Justin replied without looking up from his computer, fighting hard now not to look concerned at her request. Was this malaise, he asked himself as he pretended to be really interested in the gaming article he’d been reading.

“Can I ask you something weird?” she said before sniffing her nose a little.

Excitement began to rise in him now, from both the question and the sniffling. “No one ever asks—if they can ask something weird!” he told her with a grin. “Because it’s already weird.”

“Yeah...” she said with a cute pout, “ ... but I want to ask you anyway.”

“Ask already,” he said as he went back to staring at his computer screen.

“Do you know girls who show things ... or ... don’t show things?”

He turned to size her up for a moment before saying, “Ok, that is weird. Now what the hell you talking about?”

“Don’t be mad at me,” she whined.

“I’ll get mad if you don’t get to the point, Nina!” he growled as his heart began to race. “Girls should know guys don’t like little games.”

“Yeah ... you’re a guy, and I’m a girl...” Nina appeared to say to herself.

Justin tried not to cringe as he fought the overwhelming desire to text his friends that his sister was now almost certainly infected with M-V. “Are you looking for advice?” he asked gently without looking her way.

“Yeah ... I guess I am,” she admitted. “Would you go out with a girl that didn’t have any bush?”

“What?” he scoffed in complete surprise. This question had truly blindsided him, and now he just had to text his friends. “Um, yeah ... it’s really sexy,” he admitted.

“But what if she didn’t do it right?”

“How can you not do it right?” he asked.

“Umm ... you won’t laugh, will you?”

“I will if it’s funny,” he warned as he watched her closely now as she squirmed around on the edge of his bed, apparently unwilling now to look at him.

“Yeah ... but I really want it right—don’t make fun of me,” she whined.

“I promise I won’t,” he said as he brought up a texting window. “Really! Just ask.”

“I did,” she insisted with a pout. “Do I have to say it.”

“Apparently you do,” he replied as he texted Noah the fact his sister was acting strangely.

Standing up slowly, Nina then lifted her shirt a little before pulling her yoga pants and panties down a good four or five inches, revealing to him now that she did indeed have no bush. His heart pounded as he fought the urge to chuckle.

“It’s beautiful,” he told her in a serious tone. “But mom’s going to kill you!”

“She won’t see,” she pouted. “Can I show you more?” she asked as her face began to turn red.

Fuck, he said to himself as he texted to Noah, “She wants to show me her pussy!”

“Fucking let her!” came Noah’s reply.

He swallowed hard as he tried to think of what to say. On the one hand he really did want to see his cute sister’s pussy, but on the other hand what if this was some trick to get him to admit to such a perverted desire. It was best to remain neutral, he decided. That was until she pulled her yoga pants down to mid-thigh and stretched out her tiny panties by the waist band, thus, giving him a perfect view of the smoothest looking little bald mound, he’d ever seen, even in porno videos.

“It’s perfect, Nina,” he said sincerely. “What are you worried about?” he asked as he stared at a little piece of heaven.

“I just wanted to show someone ... and make sure it’s right,” she admitted with an embarrassed smile. “I tried to do my butt too,” she said after a long moment of showing him a small portion of her pussy.

“You worried about that?” he asked after swallowing hard.

“Yes,” she said as she looked to the floor. “Can you look—I mean you don’t have to. It’s kind of gross,” she warned.

“Doubt it,” he said in an octave higher than he had intended as he rolled his desk chair closer to her. “Show me if you want.”

She paused and stared down at the floor for a good long time before turning slowly around and lowering her yoga pants and panties down almost to her knees. He couldn’t see much with the way she was standing, so he quickly motioned for her to bend down a little, which she did.

“More,” he said gently as he leaned to the side to catch a good look at her pussy and asshole, which was now staring him in the face. “There’s hair there,” he said softly as he began to breathe faster, causing her to whine in apparent frustration. “You want me to get it?”

“Ummmm...” she groaned. “ ... but you can’t say anything to anybody...”

“I won’t,” he promised before realizing that would likely turn out to be a lie. “Get the razor you want to use,” he suggested next.

Hurriedly, she walked off after pulling up her pants and soon returned with a towel and a pink disposable razor, along with shaving gel. She set them on the bed before laying out the towel, then looked at him timidly. Clearly, she was waiting for him to make the next move.

Closing the door, he then moved his chair right up behind her and gently took ahold of her yoga pants so he could slide them off, which she allowed without comment. Next, he did the same with her panties, leaving him with a hardon as he watched her cute ass flex a little in front of him. Turning her around, he then set her pretty ass down on the towel and pushed her back until she raised up her knees defensively.

This whole time, she had this dreamy, almost blank expression on her face as well as a faraway look in her eyes, it seemed almost like she was sleep walking. Could she be, he asked himself, trying hard now to recall any mention of this on the website. It had to be the malaise, he assured himself as he began to sweat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.