The Mapping Virus - Cover

The Mapping Virus

Copyright© 2023 by Cabrock

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Three high school senior boys develop a plan that gets them a leg up on some girls. Perhaps on the wrong teenage girls. Incest wasn’t what they intended, but was what they got.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Black Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Teacher/Student   Caution   Nudism  

“Exactly who are you going to target?” Justin asked as he stared at his computer screen where a webchat between him, Pete and Noah was ongoing. Everyone had their camera on as normal, and so Justin could see a distant Pete laying on his bed, with his head propped up on one hand as the other massaged one of Sarah’s exposed tits.

The girl had her eyes closed, clearly enjoying the attention from her brother, and perhaps not paying attention to the conversation at hand. Simply put, Pete felt deprived of MV bitches as he only had one that was actually mapped to him, making him unsatisfied with the status quo.

“Maybe target all our bitches,” Pete replied with a shrug.

“How the hell would that work?” Noah demanded to know. “I thought they could only be keyed to one genetic profile—not two!”

“Well ... Wendell says there’s a new version of MV—which does just that.” Silence followed as the other two boys took this information in.

“How are you going to get that?” Justin asked with interest, believing that MV was banned everywhere, including Rusia, its source. They’d gotten it illegally, that was true, but he was under the impression all avenues were closed now.

“Don’t worry about that,” Pete replied as he moved his hand so as to start massaging Sarah’s other tit. As far as Justin could tell, the bitch hadn’t started sprouting milk yet, which they all found disappointing. Wendell kept telling them it would take time, months maybe, but that wasn’t a very satisfying answer.

“So, you get this—and we slip to all the girls?” Noah asked, incredulously.

“Umm!” Pete growled as he nodded to the silent Sarah, reminding the others that she was hearing all this.

“Well ... I have pity for you,” Justin admitted, “Keep us posted.” He then found himself worried about Pete getting his hands on Cathy. That would be one fucking horror show, he warned himself.

“Yeah...” Pete replied before telling Sarah as he pinched her nipple, “Get up—you need to get to your job,” which got a groan of protest out of the sleepy girl.


“You ready, Nina?” her therapist asked as he stepped into the waiting room. Looking around now, Danny could see Sarah readying some syringes for some rather apprehensive looking girls. These were Becky, and Lisa, who were watching what Sarah was doing with mixed emotions on their faces.

Lisa, as always, was putting on an ever-growing guise of confidence for the three lower ranking girls, but Danny could see through it. Up until now, Lisa had been injecting two of these girls regularly in the tits, which was how she’d been trained by this Wendell guy. Justin and his two friends had apparently come to the conclusion that this wasn’t going well and so had turned over the task to Danny. Another five hundred a week made it more than worthwhile to him.

“Your exempt still?” he asked Nina as he stepped past her, knowing that she very likely was. He still hadn’t figured out why her brother didn’t want her lactating yet.

Picking up one of the three fresh syringes Sarah had laid out on her desk, he then quickly moved to pull her top down enough to expose her left nipple. Here he brought the needle to the edge of her areola, noting the many fading marks that were present, due to past injections.

“Sssss!” she hissed as he sank the needle deep, doing his best not to show the intense pleasure he was getting out of this. Placing his hand lightly on the back of her neck, he instantly got her head to flop forward to the point where her chin rested on her chest.

Whispering into her ear now, he told her, “You’re going to choose a fetish today ... within the next hour. Your so excited to be doing this ... aren’t you?”

“Yes,” she replied softly.

“I’ll choose a backup for you ... puppy-play, I think.”

“Umm,” she moaned softly, making it clear that she at least in some way thought this erotic.

“Next,” he said to the other girls as he gently pushed Sarah toward her chair. The girl opened her eyes immediately and then sat down, as if forgetting already the post hypnotic suggestion he’d just given her. Their rapport with one another was incredible, he realized as he picked up a second syringe.

After giving Becky a shot, and then Lisa, he left the two massaging their own tits. So far, they were following his rules, which involved openly massaging only under a T-shirt or towel, so that no one would catch sight of this unusual act in public. The entrance to his offices required that a person be buzzed in by his intern, but still he thought it prudent to be careful.

“Close the door,” he told Nina, who had followed him into his office. “Have a seat ... your lucky to avoid the needles.”

“Yes,” Nina said with a genuine smile.

“Your brother Justin’s being kind to you.”

She seemed to pause at the statement, then shrugged apologetically as if Justin wasn’t the reason for her exemption from lactation. Again, he sized up this hot young girl, knowing she was keeping some pretty dark secrets, which he’d yet to fully expose. Today he likely would, he told himself as he’d appealed directly to Justin a few days ago to put more pressure on her to submit totally to him as a therapist.

With the way she was now slumped on the couch, he could just catch a glimpse of her panties, reminding him of a question he’d asked her in the past. The answer hadn’t been truthful, he suspected. But she was one of the most suggestible people he’d ever hypnotized, perhaps even more so than Sarah, so he felt like today he’d make progress.

“Mr. Scarett, your secrets-keeper, did he hypnotize you today, Nina?”

“Yes,” she said as she nodded quickly several times, “three times today...”

“As usual...” he replied with a nod, “ ... but now it’s time for me to be your secrets-keeper, isn’t Nina? Your brother thinks it is.”

She now looked at him with the wide eyes of a suggestable girl, one anticipating being put into a trance, and perhaps already having entered one of her own accords. His dick twinged at the control he now wielded over her.

“I’m going to take those secrets, now...” he announced as he slowly rose from his chair, planning to place his hand on her forehead, and the other on the back of her neck. She would then go down deep and fast, he was sure.

“Uhhhh,” she meowed before doing something totally unexpected. For instead of remaining still, she spread her knees wide as he approached, then bunched her miniskirt up, clearly expecting some kind of sexual contact from him. He had no doubt now that she was in a deep trance. Kudos to her teacher Mr. Scarett, he told himself, wondering now who had trained the man so well.

He paused for a moment to savor the most erotic act he’d ever participated in. She was staring at him like a doe in the headlights, totally exposed and vulnerable. During this pause, she began slowly sliding down her panties, which was when he noticed she didn’t have a panty shield on this time. On all previous interactions with him, he’d suspected that she’d worn one, though he could only catch glimpses of it after she’d let it slip that she nearly always wore one.

“Did Mr. Scarett fuck you today?” he pressed as he came to stand over her, admiring now her tattoos as well as her otherwise flawless white thighs. If her eyes could get any wider, they did as her jaw dropped, making him conclude that she did this without thought for Scarett. This would explain a lot.

“No panty shield needed this time?” he asked as he gave into temptation and began running his hand down her knee and up over her thigh, only managing to stop himself when he got halfway to her pussy.

“No, they’re for my daddy,” she replied innocently.

He nodded his head now in understanding, having revealed in past sessions that she was a total daddy’s-girl. A daddy complex perhaps, he thought, but then discarded the notion as this had more of a daddy-worship vibe to it.

“Does your daddy fuck you, Nina?”

Nina nodded her head slowly with a look of happy excitement on her face, leaving him undecided as to whether or not she’d instigated this sexual contact involving her father. She was just too damn beautiful to resist, he decided, as he pictured her father coming in her mouth. She, like all these other MV girls of Justin’s would have liked that. Again, he began caressing her thigh, getting little mewing sounds out of her as she started to pant in excitement.

“So Scarett didn’t fuck you?”

“Nooo ... he never does ... he just pushes my daddy’s sperm in deeper for him.”

The statement almost floored him! He couldn’t accept for a moment that she really believed that, but all signs suggested strongly that she did. His dick was rock-hard now as he stared down at the loveliest shaved pussy he’d ever seen. She had only the smallest hint of swollen lips, and no obvious signs of a clit. It was as if her crotch was level all the way across, where most women had a bulging vulva.

“Your beautiful,” he said softly, realizing just after he said it, that he was losing control. “Are you pregnant?” he asked after blinking rapidly for a moment to try and clear his mind. For some bizarre reason he hoped she was, as it just seemed so damn erotic at this moment. A total female package.

“No,” she said in a sad voice as she shook her head slowly.

“Your daddy want’s you pregnant?” he asked, guessing he knew the answer to that. Likely the man didn’t, but rather his daughter did want to be, hoping to surprise her daddy one day with a swollen belly.

“He says he wants to knock-me-up,” she replied with a devilish grin.

“Ah,” he replied as he stroked her thigh. “And Scarett is helping ... by pushing in his semen.”

“His sperm,” she giggled.

“Oh,” he huffed softly as lust began to fill every pore on his body. “I keep your secrets now...” which she nodded quickly to, in intense confirmation. “ ... ah good ... I ... I can push your daddy’s seed in further now. You’ll like that—I can see there’s still a lot of it there,” he lied after clearing his throat.

He’d never planned on cucking anyone until this very moment. Running various scenarios through his mind, he concluded that the chances of being caught were pretty low. Had this little bitch been less suggestible, he was sure he would have concluded otherwise. Now, how to proceed, he asked himself, fearing he could easily blow this chance at begetting an anonymous bastard.

“Unethical,” he said under his breath as he slid his pants and underwear to his ankles. So intense was her gaze at his face that he suspected she hadn’t even realized his cock was out.

“Naaa ... naaaa...” she moaned in anticipation. “Push ... push his cum in ... please push his cum in,” she begged as she used her hands to lift her feet up to beside her ears, causing her pussy to gape a little.

I’ll fuck her from behind, he told himself as he salivated over her presented pussy, believing this would put another barrier between her memories and reality. As he grabbed hold of her leg, she quickly acknowledged his efforts to put her on her knees, by turning and arching her back, just like for her daddy, he suspected.

“Ahhh...” he gasped as he pushed his cock into the tightest pussy he could imagine. After a quick and worrying look toward his office door, he decided to make this as fast as possible. “AHHHH ... AHHH ... AHHH!”

“Ooohhh ... ohhhh ... ohhhh...” she practically wailed as his first mounting progressed to the point where his balls were bouncing off the little bitch’s hot cunt. She was an object now to him, an object of pleasure, nothing more!

“Be still, Nina—and be quiet!” he commanded through gasping breathes, glancing at the door again to confirm they hadn’t been discovered in the act.

“Mmmm,” she meowed softly now, clearly obeying his command to be quiet. This fact drove his lust to greater heights, causing him to mercilessly pound and pound her cunt, forcing her face deep into the cushions of the couch. Not for the first time, he wished his balls could smack harder against her cunt, just as Edward Bugle’s had with Nina’s mother. But he wasn’t a pencil dick, nor had he a massive ball-sack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.