The Mapping Virus - Cover

The Mapping Virus

Copyright© 2023 by Cabrock

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Three high school senior boys develop a plan that gets them a leg up on some girls. Perhaps on the wrong teenage girls. Incest wasn’t what they intended, but was what they got.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Black Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Teacher/Student   Caution   Nudism  

“I um ... I wanted to give you this before we started,” Marsha said as she handed over a manila envelope to the therapist she’d been sent to by her husband.

“Ok,” Danny Wilcox replied with a nod as he accepted the envelope then proceeded to examine the two-page document inside. It was an STD report, he realized with some surprise, and was about her, demonstrating that she was free of the common sexually transmittable diseases. For a moment he was unsure of how to reply.

“Well ... I ah ... have one as well,” he declared as he opened a drawer in his desk and produced a similar looking envelope. Walking over to his small copy machine next, he then made a copy of the report for her and handed it over, avoiding eye contact with her as he did so. Why should this bother him, he asked himself.

“Thank you,” she said kindly as she carefully put it in her purse, causing him to ponder why she didn’t bother to take a look at it. Maybe sex was out, he thought, though in truth he hadn’t expected any from this woman. The MV boys had hinted he best get a report, now he could guess why.

“You’ll show that to Justin—he’s your son, correct?”

“Yes,” she said, “I’ll make sure he ... he sees it.”

“I assume he knows you’re here,” Danny said as he motioned for her to come over and sit on the couch, where he normally treated his patients. After she sat down, he took a seat in an overstuffed chair, wondering now if every female in Justin’s family, were as pretty as this woman. Nina certainly was.

“I think he knows,” she said hesitantly, “but we don’t really discuss ... this...”

“I understand,” he replied quickly to try and put her at ease. “I’m guessing your husband sent you ... if I recall he made the appointment.”

“He did,” she said with what looked like a guilty smile.

He intentionally then paused the conversation by going silent and watching her closely as she fidgeted a bit on the couch. She wore a short skirt, not quite a miniskirt, which was what all of Justin’s girls wore on their visits to his office, at least so far. It hadn’t even been a week since he was hired by this woman’s son and his compadres, during which time he’d hypnotized each girl in turn a number of times.

“I have a routine ... for your type,” he told her calmly, wondering now how she would take this fact.

“Oh,” she said with a worried look, “am I a type?”

“You are,” he assured her. “I assume you have something to show me,” he pressed as he pointed to his own chest, just to the left of his nipple. She blushed immediately.

“I...” she began to say as she looked down at the carpet, “ ... I was tattooed—you know about that?”

“Seems a trend,” he said as he nodded his head to assure her, he knew. He watched with great interest now as she seemed to work up the courage to pull her low-cut top to the side. He almost gasp when he saw the four bars adorning the side of her big, lovely tit. For some reason, he’d expected only one, or maybe two.

“It’s a lot, isn’t it?” she whined softly, apparently wanting him to confirm this fact.

“More than most,” he said with a soft nod, trying his best to keep her calm. He’d been teasing out as much information concerning these MV girls that had been sent his way and had learned enough to perhaps start a good PhD dissertation. Having only a master’s degree in psychology had been a drag on his psyche for years and he blamed this failure of his for his questionable ethical behavior as a therapist.

He waited a few moments for her to compose herself, watching emotionlessly as she whipped away some tears. If he had a dollar for every tear cried on his couch, he’d be a rich man, he was sure. When her cellphone suddenly beeped, he did his best to ignore this annoying interruption.

“Sorry ... sorry...” she said as she dug out her phone from her purse and looked at the screen. She wilted for a moment before looking at him with a plea for pity on her face.

“Turn it off, please,” he told her sternly, which she promptly did, then he waited for her to make the next move. Clearly, she’d seen something alarming in the text message.

“Could I ... please...,” she began to say then stopped herself, before finally saying, “May I please use your restroom?”

He gave her a slight smile, then stopped her from standing up by saying sharply, “No. I think whatever you just read should be discussed. You do want my help, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she said meekly as she stared down at the carpet.

“Was it a demand from your husband?” he pressed. She nodded yes, then did her best to smile kindly for him. This was when he noticed how hard his dick was getting. He hadn’t yet taken advantage of any of these MV girls but guessed that now was about to change.

______________________________________

______________________________________

“ ... yes, I begged to suck his cock,” Marsha admitted as she sat naked on the bed, watching carefully now as her husband rummaged through the ornate chest that held their vast collection of S&M aids.

“And did you?” Hank asked with his back still turned to her.

For a moment, Marsh forget her wrist was cuffed to the bedpost and so tried to use her right arm to wipe sweat off her brow hoping to stop her mascara from running, only to be forced to use her left hand instead. “He wouldn’t let me,” she pleaded for him to know as he pulled out a leather riding crop.

“And why is that?”

“I ... I got down on my knees—and took off my top ... even my bra,” she whined in defense as he produced a complicated hood/gag from the chest. Her heart raced with fear, tempered only a little by lust, which came from the knowledge of how much he was going to enjoy this. For her, the joy from pleasing him would come much later. After the pain.

“He—he liked it! I know he did, he motioned for me to take off more and I did,” she tried to explain.

“You showed him the tattoos on your thigh?”

“I—I tried ... but he just stared at my boobs,” she admitted as she looked down at the carpet, wondering now how she’d ever gotten into this position. She couldn’t blame her husband, she knew, no, that would be too easy. However lustful she’d become over the last few months had to be explained some other way.

“So, he froze?” Hank pressed as he tossed the leather items onto the king-sized bed. “Seems you weren’t passionate enough!”

“No, no...” she pleaded for him to understand. “He was dominate—but—but not like you sir. He ... he watched me kneel there, with like ... pitiless eyes—he—he even made me crawl around ... to—to show my ass to him.”

“So, you crawled?” Hank asked as he paused to watch her closely for a moment. “Like a dog?”

To this she quickly nodded yes, feeling her nipples harden and her pussy lips swell. Her husband was now way beyond intimidating, at this point, but there seemed a window of hope. He clearly liked the fact she’d crawled around naked for another man. A therapist no less.

“Like a dog in heat?”

“I ... I was excited, like you wanted,” she explained.

He stared silently at her for a good long time, before declaring in a low tone, “I know a man with a dog.”

At first this made no sense to her then in a panic, her eyes started darting about the room as if expecting to see something that might distract her husband, away from what she suspected he was thinking. “I ... I tried my best,” she pleaded as she fell to her knees. With one hand pulled behind her by the handcuffs, she did her best to press her forehead to the floor in total submission.

“That’s a good position,” he said softly as he extended a foot for her to kiss. “I don’t recall the dogs, name,” he added nonchalantly as he walked over to the nightstand and picked up his phone.

“Oh my god, please no!” she cried as he dialed.

“Really!” he asked her sarcastically. “Have you forgotten your vows?”

She froze as she peered up at him, then humble replied, “No, sir.”

“Hey, Carlos isn’t it...” Hank said into the phone as he glared at his wife. “ ... got your number from Tom—I think it was Tom...”

“Aghhhh ... aghhhh...” Marsha began to cry and beg.

“Hush! You can tell your therapist all about it,” Hank told her before continuing his conversation with Carlos. “ ... no ... it will be her first time, but she’s adaptable...”

“Noooo...”

______________________________________

______________________________________

“Is he busy?” Marsha asked the familiar-looking teenage receptionist as soon as she was buzzed into the waiting room, “I tried to call ahead.” I know this girl, she warned herself suddenly.

“No, I got your message,” Sarah replied as she stood, gesturing now toward the phone on her desk. “You’re Justin’s mom, right?” she asked hesitantly.

“Yes, I’m Marsha...”

“I thought so,” Sara replied as she looked apprehensively toward the open office door, where her new employer was sitting behind his desk. She then turned back and appeared to be wiping her hands on her short skirt, looking very much troubled.

“You’re helping him?” Marsha asked, starting to feel as troubled as this girl looked.

“Um, yeah!” Sarah replied enthusiastically as if trying to stall, “Just an intern though ... parttime.”

“Oh, that sounds fine.”

“Yeahhhh...” Sarah replied with another nervous glance toward her boss. “Umm ... you’re ... ranked?” she squeaked out sympathetically, looking truly sorry to be asking.

The teenager had her fingers over the precise spot on her chest, where Marsha would expect her to be tattooed, just as she was herself. The mention of possibly being ranked, confirmed Marsha biggest fear at the moment. Neither her husband, nor her son, Justin, had provided much reason or explanation for why she’d been tattooed, along with others. Clearly now, this girl as well.

“I think so,” Marsh replied as she looked toward the therapist’s office, hoping to be rescued by him now. She wasn’t.

Sarah nodded, her head in response before slowly walking out from behind her desk, keeping her eyes downcast while she did so. “Hi,” the girl said nervously as she exposed her right tit by pulling her tiny T-shirt up, which was already exposing her bellybutton. “I’m a three,” the girl whispered.

“Oh,” Marsha replied as she pictured now, Noah’s stepmom, Porna, who had only two bars on her tit. “I...”

“We have too...” Sarah said softly before glancing toward the office again, “ ... he makes everyone do it!”

“Everyone?”

“Yeah ... you’re—you’re a two, right?”

“No,” Marsha replied, realizing now this girl outranked her. “I ... I have four...” she said dryly as she slowly exposed her tit.

“Oh my god—like Becky,” Sarah cried out with a big look of relief on her face. “I ... was so ready to kiss you ... ha ... wow!”

“Ohh ... you’re supposed to kiss ... no one told me,” Marsha admitted, just as Danny interjected something from his office, this while she was thinking that kissing this pretty girl would actually be exciting.

“Get it done, ladies,” Danny called out loudly.

“Yes, sir,” Sarah was quick to reply, before straightening up and exposing her tit again. With an erotic stare, the teenager slowly tapped her tattoo, making it clear to Marsha where she was to kiss the girl.

“Ok,” Marsha whispered with a genuine smile, before leaning in to kiss the girl’s tattoo, even daring to make it a bit of a wet kiss.

“Two times,” Sarah breathed softly as she put her hand gently behind Marsha’s head, pulling her lips to the spot.

The girl smelled awesome, Marsha thought as she did as told, almost wishing now she could kiss the girl elsewhere. “Is that all,” she whispered as she stood up straight again.

“No—now you have to squat,” Sarah informed her, obviously getting just as big a thrill out of this as Marsha was.

“Ok,”

“You can kneel—if—if that’s easier for you,” the girl told her.

“I’m fine,” Marsha replied as she squatted to the point where her face was level with the girl’s hips. When Sarah raised up her skirt, a whiff of excited pussy hit Marsha, as she admired the fact that the girl was wearing a thong. It was clear now where to kiss this excited girl, for just like herself, the girl had a few bar-tattoos on her extreme upper thigh, right where it would have contacted her pussy, had Sarah not had a thigh-gap.

“Mmmm,” Sarah cooed as she again, cupped her hand behind Marsha’s head. Moments later, after two long and wet kisses to the girl’s inner thigh, Marsha realized the girl was softly grinding her face. It took no effort at all for Marsha to move her nose into the growing wetness of the girl’s panties. A deep sniff confirmed sex was wanted by this girl, and as Marsha pressed her nose into the girl’s clit, she gave the girl a long deep moan of lust.

“Ohhh ... you’re so sexy...” Marsha breathed into the girl’s panties.

“Mmmm ... ha ... haaa...”

“Enough, ladies!” came a reprimand from the office, encouraging Marsha to stand again. With a kiss, she parted ways with this little vixen, at least for now.

______________________________________

______________________________________

“You’re welcome!” Justin said sarcastically as his cousin, Cathy, charged right passed him after he’d opened the front door for her. Next, after about three steps down the hall toward the kitchen, she suddenly stopped and pivoted toward, then motioned with a finger for him to come to her.

“Ok,” he said seductively as he moved toward her, expecting now at least a good kiss on the lips. He got one that lasted longer than he’d hoped, but then came something else.

SLAP!

“Fuck!” he exclaimed as he staggered back from the painful blow to his cheek.

As he nursed his jaw, she glared at him silently, until finally saying in an accusing tone, “What the fuck did you do to me?!” Before he could even think up a good reply, she blatantly licked her big gorgeous red lips, and added, “God, you taste so good!”

“Well ... yeah...” he replied as his mind whirled, causing him to stutter out more non-sensical answers. “ ... not ... what I planned,” he said, before realizing that was a complete lie. He had, after all, coerced his sister into kissing Cathy, so as to pass on the MV virus to his dream girl.

“I want more!” she snapped with arms folded across her more than ample tits.

Figuring it was best to try and console this hot-tempered goddess, he stepped up to her again, this time ready in case she tried to slap him again. She didn’t, but instead kissed him deeply, even going so far as to push her tongue past his teeth, then she writhed it around as if searching for something.

“Ohhhh!” she huffed as she pushed him away, with a look on her face of disbelief. He was ready for more, bearing now a rock-hard dick, but she had turned to flee already, calling over her shoulder, “Where’s Nina?” Leaving him standing there, panting.

“You are a rank-one...” he growled just as she disappeared up the stairs. There, no doubt, she would find his sister, and the two of them would sixty-nine, or so he fantasized. He knew they’d been doing this on the sly for weeks, always it seemed when they thought he wouldn’t notice. First it had been every other week or so, but then it had turned to twice weekly. Clandestine visits were what he thought of them.

Cathy lived a few hours away, so it wasn’t a trivial thing for her to get here, he knew, making it seem all the more deliberate. He strongly suspected his sister cached his spit—or maybe his cum, for Cathy, but could never figure out how. Froze it, maybe? Gross, he thought, but also fucking hot.

“What a fucking goddess!” he hissed as he leaned against the wall, fighting the urge to hunt her down, knowing that could backfire on him.

______________________________________

______________________________________

“I brought some things with me,” she admitted to her therapist for some reason, but couldn’t think of exactly why. She then realized some time had passed, and that she was relaxed again. Looking at him, sitting there in his chair next to the couch she was sitting on, made her conclude she’d just been woken from a trance. This she found erotic.

“Important, are they?” he asked calmly.

“Ah ... I ... really ... don’t know ... I mean...”

“Why don’t you show me.”

“I shouldn’t,” she whispered as she absently put her hand on the large cloth-bag she’d brought.

“Your husband doesn’t know why you came.”

It seemed a statement by him, rather than a question, causing her to blush and to start to become agitated again. Looking toward the closed office door, she wondered now what Sarah, his intern, would think of her if she found out what was in this bag.

“I should go,” she said as she looked at him apologetically.

“Shouldn’t you ask your husband, first?”

“Mmm,” she whined as she leaned her head back so as to rest it on the couch, feeling truly helpless now. Under no circumstances would she allow herself to contact her husband. He would push her over the top, certainly to heights of unfathomable humiliation. No, she wasn’t willing to do that.

“Let’s calm you down,” he said as he motioned with his fingers for her to close her eyes, once again.

“I don’t know why I thought these would help,” she found herself saying, thinking that perhaps things weren’t so bad. She had a dog collar and leash in her hand, realizing now that she couldn’t exactly recall pulling them out of the bag. With a smile, she let him know that she’d just figured out he’d given her a hypnotic suggestion.

“You’re a good subject,” he said, reassuringly.

“I ... don’t know what to do...” she admitted as she ran her hand down the chain of the leash.

“Try it on, I would suggest,” which got a chuckle out of her. To his surprise, she began donning the collar, which was wide and pink, suggesting to him that she’d gotten it from an adult-boutique rather than a pet store. Such a boutique was not far from this office.

Standing up slowly, he then moved to stand behind the couch in an effort to assist her. When the collar was snug, but not tight, he made sure to let her ponytail dangle back down, suspecting now that she’d bound her hair previously like this to make things easier.

“Would you like me to find a lock,” he asked as he attached the chain-leash to her collar.

“That’s fine,” she replied, sound now a bit out of breath, which was good as it was a bluff on his part. He had no lock in his office.

“A dog should be on their hands and knees,” he told her as he came around to stand in front of her, holding now, the handle of the leash. With eyes wide, she looked at him for a moment before doing as he had suggested. This was when he noticed other items in her bag, such as perhaps a belt or harness. These he would leave for latter, he decided.

“You’re a good bitch...” he told her as he motioned for her to close her eyes again, “ ... you don’t bite, and you don’t bark. You’re a silent dog-bitch who never pulls hard on the leash.”

“Mmmm,” she whined in a sexy puppy voice.

“Dogs don’t wear clothes—remove yours ... Daisy, this will help complete your transition to that of a dog. This is the only name you are to answer to.”

“Mmmm,” she whined again as she slipped off her top, requiring him to now disentangle it from the leash. Once she was naked, she returned to hands and knees, with breasts dangling.

“Now, when I have you open your eyes, you will come to me...” he said as he sat down in his chair, still holding on to the leash, “ ... and you will hump my leg. This will be the sign of your complete submission ... a submission that will please your husband very much.”

“Mmmmphh,” she whined loudly in response.

“Open.”

With eyes as wide open as possible, she crawled to him as he reeled in the leash and extended one leg after kicking off his shoe and removing his sock. Without hesitation, she straddled his leg, allowing him now to reach up his foot between her thighs, and to stick his big toe partway into her gushing cunt.

“Good girl, Daisy” he cooed.

“Mmmmm...”

______________________________________

______________________________________

“Here they come,” Justin announced from his sister’s bedroom window, where he was standing and watching two distant figures approach. Looking at his cousin, Cathy, and his sister, both of whom were stretched out on the bed, he saw now great interest in his news.

Both girls were wearing nothing but long T-shirts, which ironically, were both his, though he’d played no part in their little love feast, which he had insisted on interrupting. No doubt they’d 69ed, he told himself as he listened for the doorbell. When it did ring, he heard a groan of protest from Nina, who clearly held a grudge against Lisa.

“Come in!” Justin yelled out toward the door, knowing that only the screen door was shut downstairs and so Lisa and Becky should be able to hear them. The distant sound of this door opening and closing confirmed he was right.

“Hi,” Cathy said cheerfully from the bed as Lisa entered the bedroom, followed closely by her cousin, Becky. The two seemed inseparable now to Justin, who watched his sister, Nina, closely to see how she would react to Lisa’s presence. If Danny the therapist was worth the money they’d pay him, then Nina should react as trained.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.