The Mapping Virus - Cover

The Mapping Virus

Copyright© 2023 by Cabrock

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Three high school senior boys develop a plan that gets them a leg up on some girls. Perhaps on the wrong teenage girls. Incest wasn’t what they intended, but was what they got.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Black Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Teacher/Student   Caution   Nudism  

Hank came to a quick stop on his way past the laundry room of his house, this after catching a glance of his daughter, Nina, bending over the washing machine. As he paused to stare at his pristine looking teenager for a moment, he ran through possible scenarios in his mind, trying to rationalize the main two. If he hurried, he’d be on time for work, particularly for the first meeting of the day which he was to host.

Another option, definitely his preferred option, was to grab her by the hips, pull her panties down, and fuck a baby into her. Lust and thoughts of procreation took over, pushing his duties to his job to the floor, there to be stomped on as he fucked.

“Baby,” he said softly as he moved in behind her, which startled her slightly.

“Ah, daddyyyy!”

“A quicky,” he breathed down at her as he dropped his pants, wondering for a moment where his son might be. Didn’t matter, he convinced himself as he lifted her skirt, he’d be fast. “Uhhh,” he grunted as his hardening dick pushed hard against her pussy. “Fuck,” he growled in frustration when he found her totally dry.

“Ouch,” she complained softly as she looked over her shoulder at her assailant, giving him a cute pout.

“I’ll get you wet!” he assured her, making sure to hold her tightly in place as he squatted so as to be able to lick her pussy, getting a squeal out of her as he did so. “Shhh!” he scolded before giving her gash several more long licks. Quickly standing again, he tried mounting her, but she turned away, presenting a bad angle to her pussy.

“Umm,” she grunted in protest when he roughly pushed her head forward, over the lip of the open washer, then kicked her legs apart, just enough for a third attempt at heaven. She tried to push herself up, but he simply leaned far over this much smaller bitch, pressing her back down with his body.

“In!” he hissed down in triumph as his cock-head breached her cunt, now stopping to catch his breath, while savoring the impossible tightness of her saliva-slick access tunnel. Again, she tried to straighten up, and again he forced her body back down, going so far now as to press her head and shoulders into the washing machine, leaving the poor girl standing on tiptoes, with ass sticking out, at the perfect height and angle for his fucking.

“Ahhh ... mmmm...” came the echoing calls of complaint from the washer as he started thrusting.

“I’ll be quick,” he promised in a grunt, “ahhh ... ahhh ... ahhhh...”

“Mmmmmm ... da ... daddyyy ... ouushhh ... ouushhh...”

“Ahhh ... almost baby ... fuck, fuck, fuck!” he grunted as his knees banged loudly against the washer, which he was now using as a binding device. She struggled hard now, but he didn’t give a fuck, as he was confident, she’d forgive him as soon as he released her. He couldn’t believe how rough he was being, but as he focused on her sweet, sweet ass, he smiled and forgave himself for applying the natural way of things. No ass could surpass this one!

“Nnghhhht ... ouushh ... ouushhh,” she struggled to moan from halfway in the washer.

“Little more—little more—little more—ahhhhhh.”

“Mmmm—mmmm—mmmm,” she began to whine pitifully.

“Knocking you up—ahhhh—ohhh it’s coming ... oohhh you’re my fucking—BABY MOMMA!” he cried out as he filled her pussy with seed. Pressing relentless into her now for nearly half a minute, so as to force her to be still and take all his cum, he then finally helped her to climb out.

There wasn’t anything to say, he decided as he let her panting form collapse to the floor. Her face was beet red, and since her eyes were unfocused, he thought it best to make his exit. After all, he had a meeting to run off to.

______________________________________

______________________________________

“Big plans for the weekend, Nina?” Scarett asked as he nonchalantly lifted up the girl’s miniskirt, once again finding her wearing a panty-shield. This got him almost instantly hard.

Her chin rested now on her chest as for this morning, he’d only let her take three steps in before saying the phrase that would put her under. He smiled at the fact that he’d never had such a suggestable subject before. It was too damn easy, he told himself as he rubbed her panty-shield through her panties.

“Yes,” she replied to his question, which hardly registered with him as he really didn’t give a damn if she had plans or not.

“Hmm, daddy fuck you this morning, Nina?”

“It’s a secret,” she replied dryly.

“I own your secrets, Nina—answer the question.”

“Yes.”

“Good ... I’m going to push his cum deeper to help you ... like before, understand?”

“Yes.”

“That’s good, isn’t it, Nina?” he asked as he ushered her carefully to his desk, getting another yes from her. Even with eyes closed, she seemed fully aware of where she was and so it took no suggestions on his part to get her to lean over the desk and present her ass to him.

Pausing to listen for possible interruptions coming from the awakening school outside his office, he then helped her slide her panties down, which she was already in the process of doing. Her panty-shield was caked with drying cum, he could see, and so he was confident that after cucking her dad, no one would be the wiser. Certainly not Nina.

“Easy in...” he growled in a baritone voice as he pushed his cock-head passed her cunt lips. It was the most thrilling of acts for him as he never could have believed such an opportunity would keep presenting itself. Cucking was hardly in his vocabulary before, now it was constantly on his mind. He was an alpha male, he assured himself, though a sneaky one.

“Nnnnn,” she mewed softly as he penetrated deeper.

“Beg for me to push daddy’s cum deeper,” he suggested, thinking now of the many years he’d have, watching from a far as his coming bastard matured and was raised by this bitch’s cuck-daddy.

“Deeper please ... more ... more ... I need it deeper—mmm, fuck it in ... fuck it in!”

“Wow,” he chuckled to himself as he began a fast rhythm, this little cunt really got into being knocked-up. “Uhh ... uhh ... uhh ... uhh ... uhh ... uhhh ... ahhhhh ... ahhh ... FUCK!” he barked out over her. This delivered load was big, he prayed.

“Ohhh, yes! Deeeep ... deep Mr. Scarett—I need it so deep!”

“Yeah,” he panted down at the back of her head as he rested on top of her for a good minute, which was when his cock involuntarily, plopped out of her hole. “Ok,” he said as he pulled her to a standing position, “Off to class ... good girl! See you at lunch.”

As he watched her happily skip out of his office, he pondered which nutritional supplements was best for him to take now, so as to be able to fill his balls quickly. He did after all, plan to seed cunt two more times today. The gods willing, of course.

______________________________________

______________________________________

“About time,” Justin scolded his sister, Nina, as he accepted a hand full of pre-filled syringes from Wendell. “What have you been doing?”

Nina, frowned slightly at his anger before saying, “I had to stop by Mr. Scarett’s office right after school like he wants. You—you don’t get homework or tests anymore, right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.